Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Two city girls visit the country (5)

10
5 Comments 5
9.2k Views 9.2k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Tessa and I came down to join Megan and Jack in the kitchen for the evening meal. We had to leave early the next day and were already feeling sad that we couldn't stay longer. Even though our visit to the farm had been such a short one, we had managed to pack a lot in, and to grow in our own sexual awareness.

Megan was still at work, getting some vegetables ready to go with the casserole. “So,” she said. “have you girls enjoyed your stay here?”

“We certainly have,” I said. “It's been wonderful; I must admit when Tessa suggested we came here I thought it might be a bit, well, dull. I mean, I'm a through-and-through city girl, have been all my life, so I never imagined it could be such fun.”

“I told you before, Evelyn,” Jack said, “we're not all ignorant yokels. Megan here even knows the right way to hold a knife and fork.”

“Oh, stop teasing, Jack. They're young, they have a lot to learn.”

“Not that much if last night is anything to go by,” he laughed. “So, did you get to know any of the others around the place? I don't expect you had much time really.”

“Actually, Uncle Jack,” said Tessa, “we did have quite a long… chat with Tony.”

“A chat, eh? And the rest. He's a good lad, works hard; and he's good-looking too, so far as I can judge. Isn't that right, Megan?”

“Yeah, he's a fine-looking young man. I tell you what, why don't you go and invite him to join us for our meal? I'm sure he and the girls would like that.”

I giggled. “That might be fun,” I said. Then I quickly remembered it wasn't just my decision; “If it's alright with Tessa, of course.”

Tessa looked bemused. “Of course it's alright with me. Go and fetch him, Uncle Jack.”

When Jack had left to find Tony, Megan came and sat between us. “I'm glad I've got a moment with you two,” she said. “I have to confess that telling you that story this afternoon got me more excited than I thought at the time. I had to have a quick visit to the bedroom and masturbate thinking of that time I had sex with Carol. I know it was sex with the old bloke as well, but it was the sex with Carol that really turned me on. After all these years it seemed so fresh.”

“We have something to confess, too,” I said. “The whole story turned us both on so much that we had to go and fuck each other with some urgency. I think we managed to keep the noise down this time.”

Megan laughed. “Well, I didn't hear anything, but if I had I might well have been tempted to join you.”

“Aunt Megan, you're so bad,” said Tessa. “But,” and here she paused suggestively, “if you really want to try, maybe we could arrange something. I think Evelyn fancies you a bit, even if she won't say so.”

I blushed. It was true that I did find Megan very attractive, and Tessa and I had quickly discovered in the short time that we had known each other that we were both pretty adventurous when it came to sharing sexual experiences.

“Is that right?” said Megan. “Do you mind if I kiss your pretty little girlfriend, then?”

“I'd love to share her with you,” replied Tessa, and she leaned across to take my hand and squeeze it lovingly. “Just a kiss, Evelyn, what can be wrong with that?”

I was trembling a little, but brought my face near to Megan's and brushed her lips with mine; she was warm and soft, and her breath smelt so sweet I wanted to linger there for a while. But Megan was keen to kiss properly; she parted her lips and let her tongue run along my lower lip, and after gently biting my lip, sealed her mouth over mine so we were in a proper French kiss. I loved the feel of her tongue flicking against mine, and for a brief moment was lost in that kiss.

“That looks so hot,” said Tessa. “But I can't let her have her you all to herself, Aunt Megan.”

And saying that, she gently turned Megan's face towards her own and kissed her in much the same way as I had just done. It made me feel so horny, as it was the first time I'd seen my new girlfriend kiss another girl.

Megan broke off the kiss and, exhaling deeply, said in a husky voice, “That was lovely. I had forgotten how wonderful another woman's kiss can be. But listen, there's something else I wanted to say. Talking to you this afternoon and masturbating afterwards made me feel so horny and sexy that I thought I'd wear something special tonight.”

She lifted her skirt to show us the sheer black stockings and suspenders she'd put on. “I love wearing these, they make every movement sexually charged. I thought we might have had a bit of fun later, but now that Tony's coming over I think I can guarantee that this is going to be no ordinary evening. You girls up for a bit of fun?”

We giggled and clapped our hands like over-excited schoolgirls.

“That would be so good,” I laughed. “The boys aren't going to know what hit them. Let's play it by ear and see how things develop.”

We didn't have time to discuss it further because at that moment Jack came back with Tony in tow. The poor boy must have wondered why he'd been privileged to be invited round, but Jack soon put him right.

“Tony, it's the girls' last night here and they wanted to share it with you since you appear to have become well acquainted. It will be a good way for us all to get to know each other a bit better – we don't usually get the chance to talk about much other than work, do we, so let's just relax and enjoy ourselves.”

The meal was very pleasant, all five of us sitting around the kitchen table eating Megan's rustic meal, sharing a bottle or two of wine, chatting away like old friends. Tony was still shy and didn't say a lot, but he seemed happy enough to be with us. I kept catching him glancing first at me and then, when I caught his eye, at Tessa, like a love-lorn schoolboy, or a puppy casting big obedient eyes at its master.

When we'd finished eating, we adjourned to the lounge, which was surprisingly large for what I imagined was a traditional farmhouse. Though maybe that was just another of my city-girl prejudices. There was a two-seater settee that Tessa and I commandeered and another longer sofa where Megan sat with Jack and Tony either side of her. From where we were sitting we could clearly see her stocking tops and, when she opened her legs a little, her black panties. If only the boys had known.

We were all very relaxed by this time, something to do with the wine, the hearty food, the good company.

MeAmanda
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MeAmanda

We'd been talking about safe subjects most of the time, but now Megan decided to change the mood a bit.

“So, Tony,” she said, “will you be sad to see our friends go?”

Tony nodded and mumbled something about hoping we could meet up again soon.

“I think Jack will be as well, but I can't for the life of me think why.”

Jack laughed. “It's always good to have young people around the farm, especially pretty young girls. Puts a spring back in your step.”

“Yes, I'd noticed,” said Megan. “You've certainly been a bit friskier since they arrived.”

“Megan! Please,” he squirmed, “You'll make them embarrassed – and poor Tony here as well.”

“Oh I don't think they embarrass that easily, do you, girls?”

We giggled.

“In fact,” she continued, “I think you've been nurturing a bit of a fantasy about them, haven't you?”

Jack blushed a deep shade of red and muttered that he didn't know what she meant.

“It's obvious really. You're a man, and like most men, you harbour thoughts of watching two girls kiss each other and make love. Don't tell me you don't.”

“Yes, yes,” he stammered. “I guess I do.”

“It's alright, I don't mind. In fact, I quite like it, because I have similar fantasies.”

Jack's jaw dropped in astonishment. And so did Tony's; I don't think he'd ever thought a woman like Megan, or perhaps any woman, had thoughts like that, however much he might wish it to be true.

“Tell you what, why don't we all watch as the girls kiss and play with each other. You want to entertain us, Tessa? Evelyn?”

We exchanged glances of mutual agreement and settled to face each other. We started by putting our arms around each other and then stroking our faces, before kissing with big, wet, sloppy kisses, making sure the three of them could see our tongues entering the other's mouth. I looked over to see that Jack and Tony had eyes on stalks, while Megan was smiling wickedly and drinking in this sexy sight. Gradually we started undressing each other, slipping off our tops, unzipping our jeans so we were both soon in our bra and panties.

I stood up and led Tessa by the hand over to the sofa. I stood before Jack and Tessa in front of Tony and asked them to unclip our bras. They had to stand to do this, of course, and we could clearly see the bulge in their pants; it looked most uncomfortable, but exciting that they were made hard by watching us. They felt and fumbled till they managed to get our bras off, at which point we returned to the settee and started feeling and kissing our tits, fingers down our panties. Tessa was very wet, and I know that I was too, as I felt her finger glide over my slit.

Looking back, I saw Megan with a hand on each of the boys' trousers, pressing her hand onto their erections. She turned first to Jack and unzipped his trousers, his cock springing free; she did the same to Tony, then leant back and started stroking both of them together. She lifted up her skirt and let them run their hands up her stockinged legs, allowing them to finger the smooth skin at the top of her thighs, and making light contact with her pussy through her panties. From where I was sitting I could see how wet she was, her panties soaked with her juices already. The boys just emitted low groans as she stroked them.

Meanwhile, Tessa and I carried on oblivious – she was kneeling between my legs and sucking my pussy, as I watched Megan getting more and more involved with the boys. She was leaning over and sucking Jack's cock while still stroking Tony, then playfully switching so that she sucked Tony while Jack watched. He didn't seem to mind at all that his wife was sucking a younger man's cock, in fact, he looked as if he wanted nothing else. Bearing in mind what he had told us earlier, I think he may even have wanted to hold Tony's cock himself.

The sexual tension in the air was palpable, and soon Tessa and I broke off to join the three on the sofa. I started sucking Jack, and Tessa invited Megan to kneel between her legs and lick her pussy; I glanced up from sucking Jack to see Megan's swollen pussy lips from behind, just asking for a hard cock to plough into her. That's when Tony came round and shoved his cock into Megan's pussy, so he could fuck her in front of her husband. As his young hard cock pounded Megan's cunt, she thrust her tongue deeper in Tessa's wet slit; my girlfriend was enjoying this too much, being eaten out by her aunt.

Jack was groaning as my young lips and tongue worked on his cock, and to encourage him I said, “Cum in my mouth, Jack; fill my teenage mouth with your hot cum.”

His hips started thrusting up and suddenly he shot a huge load all over my face; I licked his cock dry and swallowed that lovely cum. He fell back exhausted, but I needed some attention myself, so I pulled him onto the floor and straddled his face so that he could lick my cunt. As his tongue probed my pussy and clit, I watched the threesome taking place beside us; Tony was pounding Megan from behind like a man possessed, his thrusting cock pushing her face harder into Tessa's pussy.

Suddenly all three of them came together, Tony pulling out at the last minute so that his cum splashed all over Megan's ass. Tessa shuddered to a climax and then went round and licked Tony's cum off Megan before going back to kiss her and swap cum.

Jack was a very skilful pussy-eater and I too came from his expert licking, just after the other three had cum. All of us sank back drained from the excitement.

We continued fucking and sucking, in different combinations, swapping partners, sharing partners, Jack finally fucking his wife as the three of us watched. And to round off the evening, Tessa and I had a threesome with Megan, the boys watching as they sat next to each other; I may be wrong, but I think I saw them holding each others' cocks at one point. But I was so involved with my two lesbian lovers that I hardly registered anything outside our steamy little group.

The next morning we left early; Jack was already out on the farm so we didn't get to speak much more than to say goodbye, but Megan hugged us both tightly, French kissing each of us in turn. I was wishing we could stay and make love with her again, but we had a train to catch and had to go before things got out of hand.

“If you ever fancy a break from the farm,” Tessa said, “and a little more lesbian fun, we'd be glad to see you in town. That right, Evelyn?”

“We'd love to see you, Megan,” I said. “We really would.” And then our taxi arrived to take us to the station, so the dream weekend was over. We both left with many happy memories of our visit to the country.

Published 
Written by EvelynLi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments