Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Two Couples On a Yacht - Part 2

"Jack, Nina, Luci, and Max are up to their usual fun, adding a bit of anal sex to it."

25
10 Comments 10
14.3k Views 14.3k
3.8k words 3.8k words
I watched Max turn in a circle where he stood on the pilot house’s roof. His cock and balls dangled slowly as he moved and then he stopped and shielded his eyes. He lifted the binoculars to his eyes and turned again. 

“How does it look?” said Jack who was standing next to me. 

“Like shit. There is no end to them. I think we will be here until morning.” 

“Fuck! I wanted to go for a swim before dinner,” said Nina.

“You don’t want to do that. How’s your arm?” said Jack. 

She looked at her forearm where three red welts were showing. “It hurts a bit but I will survive.” 

Max began to climb down and while he did, he said, “You should be lucky it was only your forearm that got stung. Imagine one of those jellyfish sliding across your cute pussy.” 

I shivered at the thought. Nina had been in the water just half an hour earlier while Max, Jack and I were on deck drinking Mojitos and talking. Suddenly we heard her scream and when she came on board she showed us where she had been stung by the slimy creatures.

At first, we thought it might only be one or two and that’s why Max had climbed up on the roof to get a better look. 

“No dice guys, there must be several thousands of them out there. We better stay here tonight and move out in the morning,” Max said with a sigh. 

Max cock looked so inviting that I couldn’t help reaching for it. 

“Hey, what’s that about?” said my husband Jack. 

“Baby, I just wanted a quick squeeze.” 

“Uh-huh, didn’t you suck him off a few hours ago?” 

I giggled and looked at my husband. “Yes I did, and now it’s your turn.”

*****

While Luci led Jack over to a sun chair I went over to Max. 

“Hi babes, are you sure you are all right?” he said taking my arm in his hand. 

“I’m fine, I promise. Listen, it’s almost eight and I think it’s time we make something to eat. The Mojitos have gone to my head.” 

He leaned down and kissed my lips. I could taste the mint and sugar on them. “Mm, you taste good,” I said and fondled his dick. 

His hand moved up and cupped my boob. “So do you, and you are right, we need something in our stomachs. I will see what we have in the freezer.”

*****

“God, you are horny, aren’t you?” I said and looked down at Luci who was deep throating me. 

She came up for air and said, “I guess I am. It must be the fresh air and sea.” 

She went back down again and I locked my hands behind my head. It had been her idea to go on the cruise with Max and Nina. We had no idea it would turn into a sex fest starting from the first day. Nina was my lawyer and Max’s. Max, Luci and I had known each other since college.

This was our fourth day on the yacht and we had decided to drop anchor in the beautiful cove and then spend the afternoon and evening swimming and snorkeling. Now the stupid jellyfish had destroyed our plans, but at least I was getting a really good blowjob from my wife.

“Here I come, baby,” I said and shot my load. 

As usual, she was a good girl and swallowed it all. When I was empty she sat down in my lap and snuggled close. 

“I love you, Jack. I am so sorry for being distracted this last fall.” 

I kissed her cheek. “I understand, your mother was sick, I should have been more understanding.” 

She looked over at Nina who was standing alone by the grill. “Where is Max?” 

“I think he went below to look for something for us to eat.”

*****

“Steaks, lobster tails, chicken, oh, what’s this?” I said to myself. 

I lifted out the large plastic wrapped package and tried to read the text on it. Ribs, that should work, I thought. 

I closed the large freezer and made my way up to the kitchen where I opened the package and took out four large portions of ribs. I placed two of them in one microwave and two in the other and turned the dial to defrost. 

On my way up to the deck I rubbed my cock; it was a bit cold after standing over the freezer.

“We are having ribs for dinner,” I told the others when I walked out onto the deck and headed for my favorite chair. It was the fishing chair at the stern of the boat. 

“Sounds great, does anyone want more Mojito?” said Nina and held up a full pitcher. 

“I’m fine, but I’ll have a beer,” said Jack and walked over to the ice chest. 

“Get me one too, please, will you honey?” said Luci.

I watched her and it still amazed me that she had turned out to be such a horny woman. She had always seemed a bit shy but I had been wrong, so very wrong. She hadn’t even asked permission from Nina and Jack before she simply knelt before me and took my cock in her mouth, and wow, could she suck dick.

*****

He wants more, I thought watching Jack watching me. I winked my eye and licked my lips. 

He grinned and then turned to Nina. 

“Baby, why don’t you put on some music?” 

“Good idea,” she said and walked towards the salon where the stereo was. I loved to watch her walk, so graceful, so sexy, and her ass was absolutely amazing. I had promised myself to spend some more time with her ass than I had up till now. The last three days had been mostly about sucking cock and being fucked by Jack and Max.

The first day Nina had licked me out and it was just amazing, so different than when the guys had done it. Another thing I wanted to do was to try anal sex, but I wasn’t sure how to touch the subject. Neither Max nor Jack had made any kind of hint that they might be into it, but as far as I knew, few men would say no to some good old sodomy.

The music came on and when Nina came out she was dancing. Her hips turning and swirling she made her way over to where Max was sitting. When she reached him she moved backward and rolled her hips and ass in front of his him. His cock grew hard and Jack and I laughed. 

“Dude, wait till after dinner before you fuck her,” Jack called. 

Max grabbed his wife’s hips and pulled her down, but she slapped his hands away. “You can have your dessert after dinner,” she said and danced over to where I was sitting.

“Hi,” I said looking up at her. 

Her fingers caressed my cheek and then she bent down and kissed me. Her soft lips like velvet against mine. 

“I want you later,” she whispered before moving on to Jack. 

His cock was already hard by the time she reached him. She wrapped her fingers around his shaft and slowly moved them up and down a few times before bending down and kissed his dark red cock head.

She danced into the middle of the deck and bowed deeply, showing me her pink pussy. “Thank you very much, you can tip me later,” she said. 

We all applauded and laughed. She was amazing.

*****

Nina and Max went inside to see if the ribs were ready and Luci dragged her chair over to me and sat down.

“Honey, how come we have never had anal sex?” she almost whispers. 

I was so surprised I didn’t say anything at first. She took my hand in hers and continued, “Don’t you want to talk about it?” 

“Sorry, what was the question?” I said with a grin. 

“You heard me. I just find it strange that you never even tried, I thought all men wanted to fuck their girl in the ass.” 

I chuckled and caressed her naked boobs. I loved them, so heavy and firm. 

“Well, if you must know, I have always been of the opinion that the woman should ask for it.” 

“Oh, and why is that?” her voice, a bit deeper as my caresses were making her horny.

I thought for a moment before saying, “I think it might hurt and personally, I am not into painful sex.” 

She looked down at my fingers that were now pinching at her nipples that had gone hard. 

“That’s thoughtful of you and I see your point. What would you say if I asked you to do it?” 

“Sure, I guess I could.”

“Great, then we can do it later after we have eaten. If you would please stop playing with my tits, it’s making me very horny.” 

I laughed and then bent down and kissed each nipple in turn.

*****

The ribs were ready and when Max and I carried them out onto the deck I saw Jack kiss Luci’s boobs. 

“Hey guys, what about waiting a bit with that.” 

Luci looked up and grinned. “Don’t worry we just had a little conversation about sex.” 

I put the ribs down next to the grill and Max did the same. While turning it on I said, “And what was that about? It sounds interesting.” 

“I asked him why he never tried to fuck me up the ass.” 

Max turned and said, “What? Dude, you have never done that?” 

Jack shook his head and Max continued, “It's so nice, Nina and I do it all the time.” 

“Really, would you mind giving us some tips?” said Luci.

I turned and said, “Only if we get to watch.” 

They both laughed and Jack said, “of course you can. By the way, do you have any lubrication on board?” 

I thought for a minute and then said, “I think there is a bottle of Johnson’s baby oil in our bathroom. You can go and get it if you want.” 

Jack lifted Luci off his lap and when he stood I saw that he had a semi-erection.

****

While took care of the Ribs Nina made a salad together with Nina and watching the two women was a delight. Nina with her apple bum and Luci with her large boobs. I almost burned the meat because I kept watching them. 

Jack went inside and got the baby oil and when he came out he also held a bottle of red wine in each hand.

Dinner was perfect and we watched the setting sun.

KatrinMiles
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KatrinMiles

At one point Nina got up and looked out of the calm sea and when she returned to the table she said, “the slimy creatures are still out there.” 

“Don’t worry, tomorrow we head out and leave them behind,” I said. 

We touched glasses to that and then ate in silence for a while, each one of us in her or his own thoughts. Mine were mostly about the first time I had fucked Nina up the ass.

It had been after an especially wet cocktail party on a Saturday night. Since people invite me to these things hoping I would invest money in their projects we were never short of parties to attend to. 

When we came home that night we fell onto the thick rug in the living room and rolled over until we were naked. As usual, I went down on her and savored her wet and tasty cunt. I was so focused on what I was doing I didn’t hear what she was saying. 

“Honey, Max?” 

“Uhu?” 

“I want you to fuck my ass, will you do that for me, baby?” 

At first, I was surprised but that quickly changed to me becoming even hornier. I quickly rolled her over on her back and she pushed her ass against me. 

We didn’t have any lubricant in the house so I simply pushed my cock inside her pussy and slowly fucked her.

“Babes, I said the other hole,” she moaned. 

“I know, I know, I just need to lube up first.” 

I rubbed my fingers against her pussy lips and then gently slid one of them into her tight hole. She moaned and yelped ones. 

When I thought she was ready I pulled out and pushed my cock against her and low and behold. It slid in like nothing. 

“Oh, oh, wow, that is so strange,” she said into the pillow. 

“Baby, you are so fucking tight,” I said before I began to slide in and out of her. 

“Yes, yes, Max, you are so good to me, just like that, yes, fuck my ass, fuck it harder.”

I did and before I came I was pounding her so hard I could hear my nuts hit her pussy. 

I came deep inside her and when she slumped forward and my dick slipped out and I fell on top of her. We were both panting like dogs and I whispered in her ear. 

“Was that what you wanted?” 

She turned her face and kissed me on the cheek. “It was lovely, I really enjoyed that.” 

“Good because I am going to sleep now.”

After that first time we often had anal sex and over the years we had learned a trick or two so it wouldn’t be too painful for Nina. As I watched Jack and Luci I smiled and wondered how Luci would like it. After all, Jack had quite a large thick cock and it would take some time for him to penetrate her.

****

My husband was watching Luci and Jack with dreamy eyes. It could have been all the drink but I was pretty sure he was thinking about our first time. 

I don’t know what came over me that night on the rug. Maybe it was because we had watched a porn flick the previous night and I wanted to lose me preppy business look and just let go, be a slut, be his little personal whore. In the end, it was a fantastic experience.

I got up and walked around the table so I was standing behind Luci. I massaged her shoulders and let my hands slide down to her boobs which I cupped in my hands and pinched her nipples. 

“Mm that feels so good,” she said and leaned her head against my arm. 

“I love your tits they are so big. Are you ready to take some cock up your ass?” I said and glanced over at Jack who sat grinning at me with a full hard on. 

“Yeah, I think so,” said Luci and kissed my arm.

I helped her up while Max picked up one of the mattresses we used in the sun beds. After he had placed it on the deck I said to Jack. “Come over here.” 

Luci got down on all fours and looked up at us over her shoulders. “Like this?” she said. 

“Perfect,” said Max. 

I took the baby oil from Jack and poured it into my palm. After putting the bottle on the deck I knelt behind Luci. 

“This is going to feel a bit strange, but it is important that you relax now, okay?” 

“Sure.”

I made sure my fingers had plenty of oil on them and then I began to slide my middle finger over Luci’s anus. 

She giggled. “That does feel weird, but good.” 

Gently I began to push my finger against her and it easily slid in. 

“How does that feel?” I asked. 

“Mm, it feels good, so fucking good.” 

I looked up at Jack and Max and they nodded like to madmen. “Go for it,” said Max.

I slid in another finger and Luci yelped. “Ow! Careful.” 

Slowly I began to move my fingers back and forth until I heard her moan and I felt her anus relax. While finger fucking her I began to spread my fingers so that she widened up for me. 

“How do you feel?” I asked. 

“So horny, so very horny,” she moaned.

“I think she is ready. Get on your knees behind her,” I said to Jack and moved away. 

When he was in position I grabbed his cock and made sure it had plenty of oil on it, then I said, “Now gently push yourself inside her, don’t stop until you are all the way, but go slowly.”

*****

I stole a quick look over my shoulder and saw that Jack and changed position with Nina. Her finger had been delicious inside me but now I was about to be penetrated by Jack’s eight and a half inches. It scared me at the same time as it turned me on. 

His warm cock head touched my anus and I held my breath while he tried to push himself inside me. 

“I can’t, she is too tight,” he said, frustration in his voice. 

“Luci, you have to breathe and relax,” Nina said.

I did what she asked and Jack slid in a little bit, but it hurt and I yelped. 

“Are you okay, honey?” 

“Yeah, yeah, sorry, it was just so sudden. Keep going.” 

His dick was so different from Nina’s fingers. I bit my lip and gasped as his cock head slid in and when I felt his hips against my buttocks I let go of a long moan. 

“Good girl, you are almost there,” I heard Max saying. 

Then Jack slid all the way in. “Oh God, oh my, holy shit!” 

“Yeah, that’s it, take that fat cock,” Nina said, her voice horse. 

“Oh, wow, wow, this is so different,” I managed to say while Jack was fucking me.

At first, it hurt, a deep ache grew from my behind into the rest of my body but after a minute or so it ebbed away and instead an amazing new sensation grew from my ass and pussy. I reached for my cunt and began to rub my clit in the same rhythm that Jack was fucking me. This was something I would try again.

*****

The sight of my cock slide in and out of my wife’s ass was the sexiest thing I had seen in years, and if the sounds she was making said anything about her experience, she must love it. I cursed myself for not trying anal sex before. 

As her anus stretched before my eyes my balls began to contract and I knew I was on the verge of coming. 

“Honey, I am almost there, where do you want it?” 

“Give it to Nina.” 

I glanced over at my lawyer and friend. She had a big smile on her face so I gave Luci a few more thrusts and then pulled out of her.

Nina had her mouth around my cock in no time and with a skilled tongue and hands, she took my load deep down her throat. When she had licked me clean she said, “I love the taste of cum, but not baby oil. I’ll be back in a minute.” 

While I helped Luci up Nina went inside looking for the bathroom. Max patted my back and said, “So, how was it?” 

“Very cool, I am sure we will try it again soon.” 

Luci stood and kissed me on the lips while fondling Max's cock. “That was fantastic, it hurt a little at first but ones I got used to it and relaxed it was just amazing. I felt like a dirty slut,” she said and giggled.

Max looked down at his hard dick. “If you don’t mind, why don’t you be a dirty slut for me and suck my cock?” 

Luci looked at me and I nodded. “Go ahead; I am getting some more wine.”

When I walked inside I met Nina. “Better?” I asked. 

When she spoke I could smell the toothpaste on her breath. “Yeah, that oil is really nasty.” 

I kissed her on the lips and as I did my dick grew hard against her tummy. 

“Oh my, someone is horny again,” she said and took it in her warm hand. 

“Uhu, Max is getting his cock sucked, so I thought you and I could have some fun.”

I swung her around so she was leaning against the wall. I grabbed her hands and lifted them high above her head and pressed myself against her. Nina spread her legs and with a bit of jiggling around I slid inside her. 

“Mm, I love your cock,” she whispered. 

“And I love your pussy and especially your ass,” I whispered in her ear. 

I let go of her hands which she kept on the wall and gave her a slap on her right buttock. 

“Do it again,” she said. 

I did and she yelped. It was such a turn on I grabbed her hips and went to town. I really fucked her as hard as I could and she pressed her ass against me yelping and moaning. 

“Yes, Jack, fuck me like that, harder, harder, spank my ass.” 

I hit her again and as I did she came. Her pussy grabbed my shaft and I felt her body tremble against mine. I couldn’t hold back anymore and pulled out. Grabbing myself I jerked off, spraying her ass cheeks with my cum.

We stood there and giggled like two teenagers before we walked out hand in hand.

******

When I saw Jack and Nina, I knew he had fucked her. Their faces were flushed and his dick was still semi erect. I had just finished sucking off Max and I had his seed on my lips. 

I got up to go to the bathroom but as I passed Jack I gave him a kiss and he said, “Hey! What is that taste?” 

I giggled before saying, “The taste of Max, your buddy.” 

“Oh shit, that’s nasty!” Jack said and wiped his mouth.

I slapped his naked bum and walked inside. I was tired and the drink had gone to my head. After brushing my teeth I went to our cabin and crashed on the bed. Before I knew it, my eyes closed and I drifted off to sleep.

Published 
Written by NatashaTsarinaErotic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments