Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unforeseen Circumstances: Part Three

"Having been caught up in a sex ring, the victims devise a plan to expose the perpetrators"

7
2 Comments 2
8.0k Views 8.0k
3.4k words 3.4k words

Gail knocked twice on the door at Room 318. Richard opened the door standing before her naked. He already was displaying a thick hard dick that stood out eight inches from between his legs and curved like a banana. She had hardly taken a half dozen steps in the door when he pushed her to her knees stuffing himself down her throat.

The man wasn't gentle like her husband. He was rough but not brutal when he threw her on the bed fucking her missionary, then doggie.

He lasted for a long long time, then came hard gushing volumes of cum into her. He had paid extra for doing it bareback, and he got his money's worth. He wanted to do it again, but she said he had paid for only one time. Brian made sure that Gail understood that customers could cum once, but had to pay extra for a second round.

Gail got home from her first escort tryst before midnight waking her husband, Grant. He was well aware of her evening date as he preferred to call it. After all, Brian had them both by the short and curlies. It was basic blackmail. Grant was a hiccup away from being arrested for criminal sexual assault with a minor. Gail was a stone's throw away from losing her job as a lawyer after hooking up with the mayor. She had reluctantly become one of the girls in Brian's upscale escort service.

"How did it go?" he asked.

"Rough. The guy was big where it counts, if you know what I mean. He wasn't in the mood for romance or foreplay. It was just raw sex."

The unmistakable scent of the man's body fluids hung in the air when she cuddled next to him in bed. He just wish it was his, but Gail fell asleep quickly oversleeping the next morning. She arrived for work late. Her answering machine showed Brian's number.

"You did good last night, Gail. Richard was really pleased but wanted you a second time. I explained to him our policy. Anyway, I've lined you up with two guys next Thursday. One is right after work at five-thirty, then you'll meet the other guy at eight. Both are at the same hotel and in the same room, so you won't need to move around. Just do a little cleanup after you finish with the first guy. And for god's sake, Gail, shave that pussy!"

Gail had sex with two different men on the same day only once. That was at the swingers' club but she knew the men. Doing it with strangers would be both scary, arousing and maybe exhilarating.

Tim was her first that Thursday. He was young and scared. He said his buddies put him up to it. "So you're a virgin, right?" she said. He didn't answer.

She took her time sucking him until Tim finally was hard enough to get it in. Of course, he only lasted a short two minutes, yet there seemed to be no end to the powerful explosions he shot inside her.

Gail took pity on him and let him try again. This time he lasted at least ten minutes with more than the usual second load. She made him promise not to tell anyone she let him do her twice.

After Tim left, she cleaned herself up and called for maid service. She explained that there was an accident, and she needed clean sheets. With that done, Gail went down to the bar for a drink.

It was only seven o'clock. She needed to relax and maybe have some adult conversation. Gail spotted a charismatic looking man at the bar and decided to sit on the barstool next to him. He immediately offered to buy her a drink. She ordered a double gin and tonic with a twist of lime. He said his name was Joey. She called herself Pat.

"So, Pat, looks like you've had a rough day," he said.

"Ah, you are so right. It was so busy at the office, then I had to meet a client here afterward."

"What do you do?" he asked.

"I'm a lawyer."

He said he was a business man in town for a conference. Joey mentioned that he was at the bar waiting for friend, but she wouldn't arrive until eight.

"Is she a colleague?"

"No, just a friend of a friend. We're having dinner together."

"I see," but what Gail actually seeing was her next client.

"I don't mean to be too personal, Joey, but are you here to meet an escort?"

He looked down at his glass of bourbon, took a long drink and said, "How did you guess?"

"Well, I might be your date tonight. What room did they tell you?"

He fished in his pocket and pulled out a slip of paper. "Room 217."

"Then I'm your girl," giving him a pleasing smile.

"Really? You look like such a slut on the website but here, you are just a beautiful woman."

"Which do you prefer? I can be both for a handsome guy like you."

"I'm okay with either."

"Do you want to go up now or wait for the appointment time?"

"Let me finish my drink, then we'll go up if that's okay."

"Fine," and they continued to talk more about their lives.

He was married with three kids. She was married to a nice guy who tolerated her moonlighting job. She said they needed the money. Anyway, Gail said, she liked feeling like a slut that was so very different from her day job.

Both had lust on their minds when she slipped the keycard in Room 217. They nearly tore each other's clothes off and began humping and pumping for hours. Brian's policy of one cum per client, no seconds, didn't enter her mind. They kept at it until after eleven. Then he took her to dinner and said, "The sex tonight was spectacular, and you know what I love about you?" She nodded her head to say no. "I loved that I didn't need protection and the way you smiled every time I came. You looked like a little girl who just opened a birthday present."

It occurred to Gail at work Monday morning that being an escort was so much more exciting than her law practice. Drawing up wills, settling business agreements, or drafting divorce papers wasn't nearly as interesting as meeting a variety of men with different sexual preferences. It pleased her in that she could offer a service that people really liked.

Brian's next call gave Gail the details of the next Thursday's arrangement. She was meeting two men at nine in Room 432. Two men at once, she thought. I haven't done that since the swingers' club with Jeff and Grant. It made her a little nervous.

They were officers in Brian's department, young and muscular. The evening began with lots of playful rough housing before getting down to serious sex. They treated her as if they owned her. There was plenty of drinking, oral sex, changing partners and positions wih cum dripping everywhere, anal, DP and pictures liberally taken early and often. The orgy lasted until six in the morning when Gail asked to see the pictures. She went through each one deleting any where her face could be seen. They left her in bed with a hundred dollars in twenties covering her naked body.

That same night, Grant decided to drive to the town where Brian said Don, the mayor, lived. He found a lively bar on the edge of town and sat at the bar. He ordered his usual, Johnnie Walker Black Label on the rocks. It seemed to taste better on that night than on other Thursday nights.

Grant talked with the female bartender for awhile. Her name was Dorothy but everyone called her Dottie. She was about his age, pretty, sexy in a way, yet showing signs of a troubled life. He told her a little about their open marriage saying his wife was out on a date. Dottie sympathized with him and said she understood being recently divorced from a gigolo.

He asked her what time she got off work. She said ten and didn't mind him hitting on her. "Maybe we can get a sandwich and a cup of coffee after you're finished here," he said.

"I'd like that," Dottie replied without an expression.

He couldn't read her. Did she really mean she'd like to go for coffee? It really didn't matter to him. Maybe it was a bite to eat and coffee or something more stimulating that she was after. It was only eight and there was plenty of time before she left the bar. At eight thirty, a man and a girl walked in the door.

The man reminded Grant of the Mafia goons in The Godfather. He was accompanied by a chick twenty years younger than him. She was pretty and cute. She was young and she looked familiar. She was Carly, Brian's daughter.

The older man put on an apron and stood with Dottie behind the bar. Carly sat by herself lighting up a cigarette at a small table near the back. Grant wasn't sure what to do.

In the meantime, Dottie brought the girl a glass of white wine and whispered something in her ear. Carly smiled and thanked her.

Grant waited ten or fifteen minutes to see what might develop. Maybe Carly would recognize him. She didn't. Finally he said to himself, To hell with it, I'm gonna go talk to her. He pulled up a chair opposite her and said, "Remember me?"

"No. Who are you? I'm waiting for someone. I don't want company."

"But you're Carly, Brian and Wendy's daughter."

"I don't know a Brian and Wendy."

"But you do. We were together at their house, your house."

"Look mister, whoever you are, leave me alone or I'll call Tony over there to throw you out. He won't be gentle about it either."

"Look Carly, I need to talk with you. It's really important."

"Stop calling me Carly. My name is not Carly. Now go away."

By that time, Tony had heard enough and came over to their table.

NadysS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NadysS

"Olivia, is this your date for tonight?"

"No Dad. He keeps calling me Carly."

"You mean like Carly Simon?"

"I guess so. He says he knows me. I've never seen him before."

"Get goin' pal. She don't know you or want you here."

Grant got up from the table, turned to the girl and said, "I can prove you know me. You're the sixteen year old daughter of Brian and Wendy."

"I'm not sixteen. I'm almost twenty and not their kid."

He turned and walked away sitting at the bar with Dottie.

The old Schlitz beer clock on the wall chimed nine when another man about Tony's age, looking like his twin brother, marched in the door and sat with Carly. He ordered a boilermaker. Dottie brought him his drinks and gave him a friendly smile. Maybe it was a little more than friendly, but she was obviously happy to see him.

After finishing his drink, the man walked out with Carly. At ten, Grant walked out with Dottie. They found an open coffee shop down the street. He ordered a slice of pie and decaf. She ordered coffee, black.

"Ya know Dottie, I think I know that young girl who was at the bar tonight. Only she said her name isn't Carly."

"I know, girls like that change names a lot."

"What do you mean, girls like that?"

"In her business, you don't want to be known by your real name. I was a girl like that until Tony made me a partner at the tavern."

"What business?"

"Gosh, Grant, you are so naive. She's a working girl, a hooker."

"But she's so young."

"Like she told you, she's not sixteen. She turned twenty last month."

"Why was she in the bar? Why did she call Tony dad?"

"Eat your pie, Grant, then take me home."

"Whose home" Yours or mine?"

"It doesn't matter. It's your call."

"How about mine. My wife is out for the night."

Dottie just shrugged in a non committal sort of way. Grant paid the bill and they drove home, his home.

Dottie's body was not glamorous. She was a few pounds over-weight but not fat. Her tits were still firm; her pussy was shaved and moist.

Dottie was good in bed knowing all the tricks to please a man. She said how much she missed the feeling of a man cumming inside her. It was after midnight when they both fell asleep.

In the morning, Grant brought up the Carly issue again. "The thing is Dottie, I'm sure I've met her and to be a little blunt, fucked her."

"Yes, that could have happened. She's with a lot of men. Her boyfriend got her into it in high school. Now she's a cash cow for us. I stopped doing it when Tony found Olivia a few years ago. I just don't remember you in our tavern before."

"I've never been there before."

"Well, Grant, I'm glad we met."

"So, her name is Olivia." Then he told Dottie the whole story. He explained they didn't really have an open marriage; how his wife was forced into being an escort; and they were being blackmailed. Finally, Grant added the mayor's role in the whole situation.

"Wow, Grant, you're getting screwed. They set you up just to get your wife in his sex ring. Can you show me their website? I might know some of the girls."

They went to Brian's website to check out the women working for Brian. "Here is my wife, Gail," Grant said pointing to a picture on the screen.

"Jesus, she's sexy! I think I recognize two or three of the others. Sometimes the mayor throws a party at our tavern, and I've seen a couple of them there. They never seem happy or join in with the other women. One of them I remember the most is called Abbey. She drinks too much and is loud. The others I've never seen.

"Oh wait. Now that I think of it, I saw your wife in there once. She was with Taylor, the mayor's assistant. It was on a Thursday night. I remember because they were celebrating his thirtieth birthday. She was different than the others, so pretty and sophisticated. I would never have suspected her to be an escort."

"But you knew about the sting. You knew that Olivia was hired to set us up."

"No. I only knew that the police chief asked Olivia for a favor. She does him favors from time to time. I don't ask and they don't tell. It's good policy to be cooperative with law enforcement if you plan on staying in business."

"So he shakes you down."

"Not for cash. He wants favors for himself and friends."

"Why didn't Olivia join his little escort scheme?"

"She likes working for us and prefers a full time job."

"Well Dottie, we've been framed and need to do something about it."

"Fine but leave me, Olivia and the tavern out of it."

Gail was home when he got back from taking Dottie back to her apartment.

"How was your night with the boys, Gail?"

"Wild, just wild. How about yours?"

"I went to a bar on the outskirts of the mayor's town. I found out something interesting, totally by accident. Guess who was in that bar? Carly, at least that was what she called herself when we first met. Now she's Olivia." He let that sink in for a minute, then said, "I think she works from the tavern."

"What's a sixteen year old doing in a bar?" Gail asked.

"That's the thing. Apparently she's not sixteen but twenty. I think we were setup to get you to be part of Brian's escort service."

"Let me think this thing through, Grant. You are saying you didn't screw an underage girl and Brian used her to get to me?"

"That's right. Carly or Olivia is just a hooker they hired pretending she was their daughter. I wonder if any of the other escorts were setup like us?"

"We need to be very careful before we do anything," Gail said. "When I'm at work on Monday, I'll see what we can do legally for entrapment, blackmail and deception. Then there is the forced sexual servitude, not unlike human trafficking, and the mayor. I also want to check Vital Records to see if Brian and Wendy have children."

"Okay. The first thing I can do is getting crisp clear pictures of Brian and Wendy's pool party with them prominently shown. Of course, they'll claim they had been photo shopped, so I need to have them authenticated proving the pictures weren't altered. A guy at work knows photography, so I'll start with him."

"Grant, there's one more thing, those pictures of you and Carly. I think we can use them to prove you were coerced. You certainly are not guilty of having sex with an underage girl."

"How do we keep us out of the story?"

"I think we'll claim we were working undercover for the story. We need to keep the details as private as possible."

Gail discovered that Wendy and Brian never had children. Grant hired a detective that specialized in photography. Gail told her husband she would continue with her Thursday appointments. Grant was not happy.

"I don't want you doing it anymore, Gail"

"Hey, you're the one that started this whole thing and if I stop, Brian is gonna get suspicious."

"And you like it too much to stop. Is that right?"

"It gives me the feeling of being wanted, Grant. I like the variety, the excitement, the way different men look at me and enjoy sex. It's like being a movie star, and you know how I like being the center of attention. Oh, did I mention how much I love the feeling of my pussy being filled with cum?"

"You get that at home," Grant angrily replied.

"Dear," Gail said quietly giving him a kiss, "think of it this way. You can have me anytime you want, but there are times when you want other women too. Why is that?"

"I guess to keep things interesting. You know, so sex doesn't get boring."

"Well then, I don't have to explain why I'm going to continue being an escort for awhile longer."

After a few weeks, they had gathered enough evidence to put Brian and his wife away for years. The evidence was solid when they went to all of the media outlets. The scandal was front page news for over two months. Gail and Grant were known as Mr. and Mrs. Deep Threat and everyone was hysterically trying to find out their real names.

The acting mayor in town was now Taylor, the man Gail was with at Dottie's tavern and later in a hotel room. He was a lock to be elected. The acting police chief was Richard, her first after dark client at the hotel. Carly/Olivia still earned a living as before and Dottie still tends bar. It turned out from Gail's investigation at Vital Records that Dottie got pregnant in high school, and had a daughter named Olivia Carly Baker.

"So, my dear escort slut," Grant jokingly said to his wife, "are you still going to keep fucking your Thursday boyfriends?"

"Don't make a joke about it, Grant. At times it was really exciting compared to my day job. I kind of miss it."

"Maybe you shouldn't stop," Grant conceded. "I mean, if you like what you're doing, why stop? I even think your boobs have gotten bigger since you became an escort! It must be something about hormones from so much stimulation."

"Oh darling, you can be so infuriatingly honest at times, but maybe we should consider some alternatives that we both could enjoy. How about going to the swingers' club again or even giving our own swingers' party?"

"It's a plan, Gail, a good one," Grant said with a broad grin. Then he added, "I'm all in!"

CONTINUED IN PART FOUR

 

Published 
Written by xhardx13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments