Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unforeseen Circumstances: Part Two

"A story of lust, deception, betrayal, corruption, and blackmail."

5
2 Comments 2
9.3k Views 9.3k
3.1k words 3.1k words

"Gail, how do you know Brian is the police chief?" Grant, her husband, asked.

"He was talking to one of our attorneys at the office today. Apparently, Brian was testifying in a pedophile sex scandal. The girl is sixteen and the age of consent in our state is seventeen."

"Are you involved in the case?"

"Not at this point. It looks pretty straight foreword. How stupid could the abuser be? The guy took pictures of him doing it with the girl."

"Look, we kind of got side tracked here. Are we going to their party or not?"

As expected, Gail was resistant to go to Wendy and Brian's pool party. Finally, Grant made up a story, and it worked.

"Gail, I did something really stupid. I really don't want Brian snooping around about my past. We need to make him a friend, a really good friend, okay?"

Gail wanted to know the details, but her husband just talked around it saying something about being with a girl and how they were caught doing it in the stacks. "Anyway, I got busted. It was only a misdemeanor, but it wouldn't look good at work."

Gail caught on and decided Grant was right, they should go to the party and make friends with Brian and Wendy. "What do we wear?" she asked.

"I really can't say. He just said they were informal and come as you are."

"Okay, let's wear our swim suits under our clothes."

"Sounds like a plan," Grant said but he knew an unnecessary plan.

Music and voices could be heard as they approached the front door. Ringing the doorbell didn't seem to provide results, so they just walked in until getting to the pool area.

"Oh my god, Grant. People are naked."

"I can see that Gail."

"Did you know it was that kind of party?"

"What do you mean by that kind of party?"

"Swingers, you know, like at the club where we met them."

"We don't know if they are swingers here. They are simply naked like at the beach we were at."

"Oh yeah. Look at that couple over by the towel rack. They aren't exactly doing the Texas Two-Step."

"Well," Grant said, "some people just can't control themselves. We just need to roll with the punches."

Just then, Wendy came up to them very wet and naked. "How great it is to see you two again. Leave your clothes in the guest bedroom over there and join us," and she pointed to the room where Grant and Wendy's daughter had spent an afternoon.

"Oh Grant, I can't go out there naked. We don't even know those people."

"Okay, I'm not going to be the odd man out. I'm going out there in the buff. How about you at least going topless. You can leave your bottom part on. It's a compromise. I mean, come on, you have trophy size tits. Others should enjoy your beauty."

Gail grumbled about it leaving on her bikini bottom and baring her breasts.

The sweet smell of cannabis was in the air and the mobile bar was continually busy. Some man brought Gail a drink while Grant was having a private conversation with Brian. When the two men separated, Brian walked over to Gail and offered her a smoke. She hadn't smoked grass since college, but was happy to light up under the circumstances.

"How about it doll. Will it be you and me together tonight?"

"I don't think so, Brian. We didn't come here for sex."

"Look honey, the moment I saw you at the swingers' club, I couldn't take my eyes off of you. You are a lovely woman. You have the tits of a Playboy centerfold. I wanted you then, and I want you now."

"I can't, Brian. I really can't."

"If things change," Brian said, "you know where to find me."

Gail loved the high she was feeling from the weed she smoked and found herself more assertive, almost flirting with the men that introduced themselves to her. She finished her second gin and tonic and jumped into the pool. She wasn't alone.

One man was treading water between the legs of a woman seated on the edge. In the shallow end, two people were coupling with him behind her and the lady leaning over the side. A man swam up to Gail, grabbed her tits and asked her to "dance." She knew what he meant and politely said no.

Gail decided the pool was a breeding ground and sat on a padded chair not far from the sunroom. After watching the couples fully enjoying themselves changing partners, Gail decided she needed more grass. Reluctantly, she approached Brian and asked him if he might offer her another smoke. He didn't think twice, and lit it for her.

"Have you changed your mind, darling girl?" he asked.

"About what?"

"Stop playing games, lady. I want to fuck your cunt until it's sore."

She had never heard such a rude proposition and turned to walk away. Brian twirled her around and said, "You wanna be a prude, fine, but look at your hubby over there fucking Barbara with the big tits. She likes it bareback so your good husband is gonna unload his balls in her. He'll have nothing left for you, sweetheart."

"I know. I saw him. That's Grant. He really has no self-control."

"And you do."

"Yes. Even if I wanted to do it with you tonight, Brian, I couldn't do it here in front of all these people."

"Okay, come with me."

He pulled her hand hard leading her past the sunroom and into the master bedroom. He closed the door. "How's this for privacy." It wasn't really a question.

Gail reasoned she could claim she had too much to drink and smoke by not resisting when Brian pealed her bikini bottoms off. It was only partially true. The other part was the orgy had her feeling some really strong sexual urges.

"Lay back, sweetheart. Let me pleasure that button hiding under your bush. I have to say, darling, I haven't had an unshaven pussy in years. It's like my first pussy, but she didn't have tits like you."

Brian was good, very good at oral. He had her dizzy with lust, even wanting to feel his cock deep inside her. At last, he pulled her legs over his shoulders and was ready to gain entry to her sweet spot.

"Wait, Brian. At least you could have the decency to wear a condom."

He frowned, reluctantly rolled on a Trojan and began pounding into her.

The next morning at home, Grant asked if she had a good time with Brian. She said she didn't remember much after the drinks and getting high.

"Well Brian remembers. He said you have the tightest pussy for a woman of your age he had ever had the pleasure of screwing. He said you were much better than his wife, Wendy, and most of the other women."

"I guess he meant that as a compliment," and she wrinkled her nose in disgust.

Grant finished his coffee and said, "Lets go back to bed. This whole thing has gotten me horny."

"Didn't you get enough with that woman Barbara and that other one?"

"None of them compares with you dear. It's you I want, and we'll do it any way you want."

They spent the rest of the morning using all of the positions that Gail liked best. He finished with a huge load doing her on a handstand and her legs wrapped around his waist.

"You know, Grant, that party last night did something to me I haven't felt before. I always thought of sex as something people do for love. Now I can see you are right. It's also great entertainment."

That sparked their bedroom play for the next month. After awhile, Gail made her husband wish they could take it a little slower, but Gail was insistent wanting more every night.

Then something happened that changed it all. Brian showed up at Gail's office and asked to speak with her alone. "Okay, Brian, what's up? It looks so official with you wearing your uniform and packing a gun." In fact, Gail was right. He looked extremely intimidating.

"Something's come up, Gail. It's about your husband. I thought you should know as his lawyer."

"Is it that bad? I mean, is he going to need a lawyer?"

"Maybe. I hate to trouble you with this, but we found these pictures. He gave her an envelope with a half dozen photos. They were of Grant with a young girl. They were intimate."

"How old is the girl, Brian?"

"She's sixteen and as you are aware, seventeen is the age of consent in this state. I don't want to arrest him if I don't have to. Maybe you can help."

"I'm a lawyer. Of course I can help."

"I'm not talking about legal help because once it becomes public, it gets ugly. None of us want that."

"So what do you have in mind?"

"I have a little project I'd like you to help me with. One of the men you met at our pool party thought you gave him the brush off. For god's sake, Gail, he's the mayor. Anyway, he wants to take you to dinner some evening."

"And?"

"And spend the night with you."

"You mean he wants to fuck me."

"He didn't put it that way.

MistressEvelyn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MistressEvelyn

I sure could use a favor on this, Gail. It could help out Grant as well."

"I have to think about this. Leave the pictures with me, so I can confront Grant tonight."

"Okay but they have copies and a video. There are witnesses as well that saw them together. Time is short, so get back to me by tomorrow."

"One more thing, Brian. What if I claim he was cheating on me, and I refuse to come to his defense?"

"It's called withholding information and obstruction of justice. You've seen the pictures yet kept important information from the authorities. People serve time for that."

At home that night after dinner, it became a confrontational argument with Grant. "I told you there was something I didn't want Brian to find out."

"You told me it was in the library and a public sex misdemeanor, not fucking a teenager."

"I made that part up, but this girl seduced me and Brian and Wendy were part of it."

"Really! Now what kind of story are you making up?"

Then he told her how he had gone to their house for a drink that Saturday afternoon, then Wendy suggested he take her daughter, Carly, into the guest bedroom. "Wendy wanted an experienced man to be her first, not some punk doing it in the backseat of a car."

"That's hard to believe, Grant. No jury would believe it, and Brian would deny that it ever happened. They would believe a police chief before they would believe you. This is serious, Grant."

"I see that, Gail."

Do you know what he wants in return for turning his back on this little problem of yours?"

"No, what?"

"He wants me to fuck his friend the mayor."

As it turned out, with the pictures and witnesses, they had no choice. There was nothing Gail could do legally to defend her husband. She had to accept Brian's proposition otherwise, Grant would be placed on the sex offender list and probably be locked up for years.

Gail was to meet the mayor at an undisclosed restaurant at eight on the evening of the nineteenth, in four days. A limo would pick her up at the office. She just pretended to be working late.

Gail recognized him immediately when the waiter ushered her to his table in a private room. He stood up to shake her hand and motioned her to have a seat.

"Hello, Gail. It's so nice that you could join me this evening. Were you working late? I mean you are still wearing your office clothes. I thought you might want to seduce me by wearing something more alluring. Anyway, you look wonderful."

"Thank you, Mayor. Look, let's get this straight from the beginning. I didn't wear something seductive on purpose. I'm not a slut. This is something I have to do for Brian. He's a friend and said he needed a favor. So here I am."

"And I'm so glad, Gail. I would like to take you to a ballet tonight, but we really can't be seen in public. My wife might object and you know the media. They go crazy over even a hint of a scandal."

"I get it, Mayor. Do I keep calling you Mayor or something else?"

"Just call me Don."

"You mean like Don Juan."

He laughed then ordered a bottle of champagne and filets for both of them. It was nine-thirty when they left by the back door and sat in the back of his limo.

Almost immediately he was touching her. First was a kiss on her neck, then his hands felt her breasts and next he stroked her thigh well above the knee. Before pulling up to the hotel, he moved her hand between his legs. Gail could feel his eagerness in the hard lump in his lap. There would be little foreplay required tonight.

On the top floor, the mayor had a full suite telling her to undress while he poured himself a whiskey. She took off her dress and shoes but left on her bra and panties. "Take the rest off, whore, but leave your heels on. I like to fuck a woman wearing heels."

The word "whore" angered her. She had never been called a whore before, and it shocked her. She did as she was told while the mayor sipped his whiskey and enjoyed the view.

"Come over here on your knees, my pretty slut." He unzipped his pants and let a large firm erection pop out. "Enjoy," he said putting himself up to her face.

He drank and she sucked. Finished with his drink, the mayor put his glass on the table and pulled down his pants so she could lick his balls and stroke his cock. Gail never objected and did everything he asked.

Being used like this was something Gail couldn't imagine her doing. Yet, being treated like a whore turned her on, and she felt herself getting wet when they moved to the bedroom.

The mayor finished undressing and spent some time licking her clit and finger fucking her. "My god you're wet. You love this, don't you slut?"

She wasn't going to admit it, but it had made her so horny. "The next time we're together my little tramp, I want you to shave that pussy. I don't like girls with all that fuzz down there."

Hmm, what did he mean by the next time? she wondered. There would be no next time from her point of view.  It's a one night stand, and that's it!

In the next moment, he was pounding into her and he finished fast. The mayor dumped his load in the deepest part of her juicy tunnel making obscene noises the whole time. She just whimpered, even having a quick orgasm before he pulled out.

The mayor fell asleep while she was in the bathroom cleaning up. Her first impulse was to get dressed and leave. On second thought, it would anger both the mayor and Brian. She had to stay.

Around one in the morning, they did the deed again. He was able to hold back, so it was possible to do her in several positions. Again, he came inside her like the first time only in short squirts this time rather than in one big eruption.

They both slept until sunrise. He wanted her again before they left his hotel suite. This time he took her anally. He grunted and groaned before he got his release, then jumped in the shower, dressed like a mayor and left.

Before leaving he said, "Take the elevator to the second floor, then walk down to the lobby. Find your own way home."

Gail took a cab and was home by ten that morning. Grant was out back mowing the lawn.

She and Grant had a short talk when he got back from the yard. She said it wasn't horrible but was short on details. He really didn't want to hear about them anyway.

Brian called her the following day and said the mayor was pleased and happy she was cooperative. "That was the mayor's word, cooperative, he said. I need to talk with you tomorrow after work. Would five at Miller's Pub work for you?"

"What's it about? I did as you said."

"I know but now things have changed."

"What's changed?"

"Well, of course, besides the fact your husband is a pedophile, pervert and a sex offender, you've had an affair with a well regarded mayor."

"So?"

"So the press would really like to get wind of you and your husband's exploits."

"You wouldn't. There's no way you would get the mayor involved in this."

"No, not the mayor but a high level public official might me mentioned. Meet me tomorrow, Gail, and don't forget."

The meeting at Miller's Pub didn't last long. Brian just laid out the plan he had for her. She was to join his "staff" of young professional ladies like herself. Each of them were assigned one night to entertain local friends and sometimes gentlemen from out of town. It was a very high class operation and a lot of money was involved. She would get a cut, and the police would be quiet about their delicate situation.

She was told to go to his home on Saturday afternoon where Wendy would take several nude pictures of her by the pool. The pictures were for their website. He promised not to show her face online. She would be on duty every Thursday night.

"If you don't show up Saturday for the photo op, read Sunday's paper," he warned.

"You're blackmailing us, Brian."

"I'm just doing what a law officer needs to do."

"Bullshit. It's blackmail."

Gail showed up on Saturday for the photo shoot. The pictures appeared on his website with a half dozen other women. They were all salacious photos making her and the others look like horny sluts craving hard cocks.

Her first appointment was on the coming Thursday. She was to meet a man at the hotel and dress appropriately, meaning like a whore. His name was Richard, and he would be in room 318.

TO BE CONTINUED

Published 
Written by xhardx13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments