Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Up in Vermont II. (The boys of winter)

6
3 Comments 3
8.8k Views 8.8k
3.2k words 3.2k words

As you drive towards the train station, I suddenly change my mind. I decide to stay for the other two days, I'm still off. I never have the chance to come up to Vermont and practice my favourite winter-sports lately.
As I've grown up in a country where we used to have proper winters with ice covered lakes and snow covered mountains for all the three months of the season, I really did miss them. As my daddy used to say, I learned ice-skating before I learned to walk. It was a bit different with skiing though. I did it every winter too, until I was about 8, when I broke my knee in a ski-accident. I never skied after that. And I never-ever tried snow boarding. Somehow I still decided it would be a good idea to start now.

 I've spent a fortune, as I had to rent to whole outfit, including jacket, pants, goggles and of course the board.
But I was now sitting on the lift, and I really enjoyed the scenery and the fresh air. Snow boarding is the coolest sport ever, and I am just as cool, I thought until  I tried to go down the trail and I've fallen..and fallen...and fallen...and fallen. There was more snow on my jacket and hat than on the rest of the mountain. Finally I gave up and headed to the bar at the bottom of the mountain.

 As I was sipping my brandy eggnog, sitting on a very uncomfortable wooden stool, staring out of the window, this kid comes to me and asks if he can sit down at my table.
"Sure." I say and look around to see where he left his friends expecting to find them sniggering at the bar behind us. But I don't see them anywhere.
"Your friends left you, you know." I say trying to underline that I am not in for his childish games.
 He is at least 5-6 years younger than me.
"I know" he says "To be honest I don't feel like going back on the mountain. I am a bit tired so just wanna chill out."
"Let's just chill then." I say lifting up my steaming mug with a smile. He is cute after all.
"Why are you all alone, if you don't mind me asking?"
"I planned to come with my friend, but she got sick and pulled out in the last second" I lie. I don't think he wanted to hear the truth, that I came with my lover, who is almost 10 years older than me and got thrown out now as his wife and kids arrived.
"But I am so crap at this." -I touch my heavily used rented board that stands next to me against the table
"I can teach you a few things." he offers "Not that I am a pro, but I come here for a month every year."
 "Why not." I say. His modesty is appealing. And as I said, I always had a thing for snow boarders (and surfers..... and dj's)


 So I spend the rest of the evening with Matt sipping various, hot alcoholic beverages out of funny looking, giant, green mugs in the bar.
He is such a genuinely nice guy and fun to be with that although he doesn't ask or demand anything from me, I end up saying yes, when he asks me up to his hotel room. The mixture of alcohol really only hits me in the head when I try to stand up from our table. I will be better in the fresh air, I keep telling myself heading towards the door.
"Your board..." he reminds me, and I almost throw up when I have to turn back to get it. It doesn't help that the bar is packed and everybody stinks of alcohol and sweat. I'm counting in my head, the presumable number of units I drank as I really do not feel well. Maybe I should make my way to the toilets instead. No, I am ok, I keep telling myself as I pick up my board and dash out of the smelly place.
 

 We walk to his hotel with the boards under our arms, talking about our plans for tomorrow and listening to the snow crunching under our heavy snow board boots.
I feel cool, young and sexy and my urge to puke is all gone. In the hotel elevator, We engage in a very uncivilised kissing, pushing our tongues down each others throat and sucking each other's tongue off.
The 'ding' as we reach the fifth floor is the most annoying sound I ever heard in my life. We continue our disgraceful smooching all the away through the corridor knocking some ugly looking artificial plant over on the way, and we giggle like infantile school kids. Matt opens his eyes sometimes to try to locate room number 512. For me it's all blurred. It's too hot in here I think as we dance and wobble around from wall to wall, from door to door hugging and kissing.

 Then suddenly one of the doors open, like a giant mouth of some monster ready to swallow us, and we fall straight through, landing on our butt
in the middle of the room laughing hysterically. I wonder who's room we
fell into, as I look around.
I seem to recognise the guy standing in the door as one of his friends.
 "One too many hot whisky." I say scrambling to my feet.
Matt introduces us and Gabriel is making his excuses to leave the room, giving us some privacy.

 "Please, don't go." I find myself saying. What I meant to say was, out of politeness,  that he doesn't have to leave. What actually came out of my mouth was more like begging him to stay. I am ready to correct myself but the two of them share a glance, and I see Gabriel closing the door behind him from the inside. For a brief nanosecond panic flushes over me; just to give way to the revelation, that I am probably the luckiest girl in the universe.


 
 Gabriel looks at me with his blue, flirty eyes:
"Then just continue where you left it." he says.
I instantly get turned on when Matt resumes kissing me, this time, the back of my neck, standing behind me, and Gabriel steps closer to help me out of my already unzipped, baby-blue Roxy jacket.
Four hands, that belong to two beautiful bodies are peeling my clothes off, piece by piece, till I stand there in the nude, crushed between their equally naked bodies. Gabriel kisses me softly, munching on my lips.
"You taste really sweet." he says.
Probably, the eggnog, I want to say, but he is back pulling on my lips with his. He is not as a good kisser as Matt but his hands, caressing my breasts make up for it. I feel gentle strokes on my butt, as Matt is kneading, massaging my cheeks. He brushes my hair away from my left shoulder and moans into my ear. I involuntarily grind my ass into his bulge.

 "Ahh." he says and I guess he starts stroking himself behind me as his hands disappear from my cheeks and he is panting into my ears heavily. With my hand I reach behind me and find his rock hard cock straight away. It feels wet, but I resist the urge to taste his pre cum, as I am having too much fun playing with his foreskin around the swollen head. He is gently biting on my earlobe and it shakes me up a little, realising, I have to offer something for Gabriel, too. I reach out for him with my left hand and treat his -OMG- quite nice sized cock the same way. He doesn't get too excited and continues tasting my lips. I doubt there is any more eggnog flavour on it, really.
 Gabriel's manhood is still growing under my hand -OMG-and now he is making excited noises, too. He is mouth is down, nibbling on my nipples.

 Something is penetrating through my sensitive pussy-lips looking for my entrance. First I think it's Matt's cock, but then I realise that I am still stroking him with my hand. He finds his way in, and spreading, stretching me with at least 3 of his fingers. I open my legs more for him and my juices lubricate his fingers, thus he can go even deeper.
"Man, she is so hot." he says to Gabe over my shoulder, his breath tickling my neck, his husky voice making me even more turned on.
"Let me..." the other one replies as you both spin me around. Gabriel is more gentle, he is giving two fingers to my drenched, needy pussy.
Matt is feeding my mouth with his, making me suck my own juices off all three of them.


 When they turned me around I've let go of both of them and now somehow it doesn't feel natural to find them again. I just enjoy to be filled by their skillful fingers, so I play lazy altogether and ride the waves for a few minutes. My moaning is the only sound to be heard in the room, but I am sure, both of them are stroking themselves, hidden from my eyes. Of course I can't let that go on for too long. I am not a lazy cow and I prefer cock to fingers.


 I bend down to find Matt's sweet, pre cum covered lolly and I swirl my tongue around it's head, not missing a single spot.
Obviously, when I bent down to give head to my favourite snow board-instructor, I involuntarily offered my ass to Gabe, arching my back.

Alluna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alluna


And he doesn't hesitate to force his really thick rod into me.
 He is pumping away cheerfully. He is reminding me of my tantra freak ex- boyfriend, who, although could go on for hours, but without showing any kind of feeling or emotion or sign of pleasure. I did not see the point of that, really. But no, Gab is different, I can hear and feel that he is enjoying himself and the view as I bob my head up and down on Matt's cock. However it is Matt who is trying to fill my mouth with his seed first. Unfortunately for him, I have to be really turned on even I'd say close to cumming to let that happen, so I pull him out of my mouth and make him spurt on my tits.
 I let him catch his breath and then I offer to clean him up. After that, I decide, he needs a little rest. I hope he didn't think he can get off that easily. Meanwhile, the blonde one behind me has no intention of stopping or slowing down. Seeing Matt playing with himself, my eagle eyes on his cock coming to life again; dirty, dirty thoughts are waken in my filthy mind.


 I might never have the chance again to live out this fantasy of mine. So, real porn star action, here I cum. I wet my finger in my mouth, making sure both of them are watching; and arching my back as much as I can, I reach back and push my finger into my tight butt hole. My stud is groaning behind me and I fucking hope he is not gonna cum before all the fun begins.
But he really suprises me.

 "What she wants, she gets" he declares on a low voice and with that he thrusts his rather fat thumb into my tight hole.
I throw my head back at the sudden pain and pleasure and Matt seizes the opportunity to place his cock back into my mouth. Then they swap. I can taste Gabe for the first time and experience Matt's brutal thrusts,; although he is pushing me with his hip rather than his cock. I crave the other, thicker one to be honest. That one has great potential. I withdraw my lips from him and raise to his face.
"Lay down on the floor" I tell him.
He does as he is told. I turn back to kiss goodbye to Matt and I kneel over his friend. Matt is perplexed and decides to walk around us probably with the intention of feeding me with his cock again.
"No-ahh." I say placing myself onto Gabe. "Stay where u are." I order him pulling my ass cheeks apart for him with two of my fingers.
"Uhm. Are you sure?"
"Positive." I whisper semi-consciously now, riding myself towards pleasure on Gabriel's splendid cock.
 

 I have to say that it was way before my semi-pro days, way before different kind of lubes became the must have accessories inside my handbag; so my request towards poor Matt was easier said than done. But he helped himself salivating his cock and thrusts his way into my tighter hole.
 It felt so new, so unfamiliar and so good that I buried my head into Gabe's shoulder and I gave myself up for pleasure. He is drifting towards ecstasy under me, riding the waves Matt dictates us. Then he forces me hard on his cock pushing on my shoulders and cums violently inside me.
"Ohh my god." I groan into his ear, exhaling the words as they were the last words I'd ever say. We are kissing each other's neck waiting for Matt to get off. When he is finished filling up my other hole he quickly rolls off me.
I stand up and quickly close my legs, saving the pretty cream carpet from their spunk.

 "Thanks boys." I say with a flushed face, a bit embarrassed by my hell-bent, wanton behaviour.
I shower with Matt in case he feels a bit neglected. Then we push the twin beds together to make it a double and spend the rest of the night sleeping.
(yeah right)

 


 Next day we are in the bar with Matt again, (after the night, we just can't drag our asses onto the slope). Even though we had our little adventure during the night with Gabe, (maybe I will share details in another story) it looks like Matt still had the privilege to be with me to continue our boozing in our favourite bar.


Then to my absolute horror you walk in with your cheerful brood. How could I have been so stupid to think it's not gonna happen, and you to be so irresponsible not to tell me to stay away from this slope? I could have gone ice-skating instead or even home.
 I pull my hat into my face and turn my body slightly away from the bar. But I can't stop staring at you, well at your wife to be precise. When she takes off her hat and goggles I am surprised just how beautiful she is, with her long curly dark hair. Although she is noticeably getting near 35, time leaving more marks on her face, than it did on yours she is still very pretty. And your kids are so cute.
I don't know why I was expecting an ugly dragon with 2 screaming ugly ducklings...


 I guess we, evil younger misstress/girlfriend/ sluts are like this. Looking for an excuse for you. But then why? I ask the question without words from your back turned against me.
"You know him?" Matt drags me out of my unreal very dangerous staring state.
"My ex boyfriend' I lie.
"He seems to have moved on."
 I let out a screaming laughter inside me, not audible to the outside world. If he only knew, I think
 "Let's go" I say gathering my board, goggles and gloves. "I don't want him to see me."

 When we close the double door behind us, cute insecure Matt asks me:
"I hope you didn't dash out because you were embarrassed of my age."
I want to correct him that only because we spent the night together, it doesn't make us a couple of any freakin bizarre kind.
Damn, it is such an embarrassing situation. I even managed to turn myself into this aging chick who envies her ex bf's happy family and takes comfort in a much younger guy.
 And only I fucking know the truth.
"Don't be silly. I didn't want to meet him because we didn't really part on peaceful term." I lie again, And why did I just have to call him silly, making him feel even younger and myself a total....what is the word I'm looking for...? ehh.. loser?
If it wasn't bad enough I keep tumbling down on the beginners trail for the whole day again. Total disaster.
I tighten the buckles on my binding, ready to face my next disastrous attempt, when my phone goes buzzing in my pocket. I check my text messages, and I find a new one from you.
"I've seen you" Now what does that mean, I wonder.
and "Where? " I text you.
"In the bar. I recognise your ass from a mile, even in your padded snow boarding pants. Who the fuck was that with you?"
I am in deep shit here even deeper than I can possible be buried with snow like I am now.
"Who is that?" Matt asks. He is driving me mad with his interest in my life. Anyway this holiday of horror is about to end tonight and I hope he have no intention to see me afterwards. If he is even considering it, that 5 states  between us will keep his student ass away. And unfortunately I will be too busy with work to go and see him.
"It's my friend who was supposed to be coming with me. She wants to know if I'm having fun"
I lie again.
"And are you?"


 If I was really texting my friend and this holiday were happening under those circumstances, then yes I would be having fun. But dreading every minute to see you with your dream family is far from having fun.
"I am telling her about you." That's half true this time. I am telling about him but not to her, but to him.
"Let me see." he reaches out for my phone. God, he really needs to grow up and grow out of his possessive behaviour. But hey, I can show him this.
"I managed to find a nice instructor." is written on my screen. He smiles. Good thing he doesn't see who am I sending it to.
No more text comes from you and I don't know whether you are cross with me. I leave Vermont in the evening and on the train home I prepare my speech for the next time I see you.
It's to let you know that you have no right to be mad at me for being with another guy when, come on, you sleep with your wife every single night (apart from like one night a year which you spend with me) I am not complaining, I am happy and content as I am, but I sleep around as much as I feel necessary.
You only text me back the next day, calling me a dirty, needy tramp, and you promise me the hardest spanking of my life when we meet in the first week of January. But then again that's another story.

Published 
Written by Annie_S
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments