Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Vegas Adventure

"Two people find a whole new world of sex and adventure."

8
1 Comment 1
12.2k Views 12.2k
1.3k words 1.3k words
My name is Keith, and my friend Ellie and I have a lot in common. We are married….but not to each other and we have an incredible sexual attraction to each other. We also like to explore new things and just go with what feels good. We are both much more adventurous than our partners and have, over the years, explored that side of ourselves.

Recently I found myself in Vegas for a week long convention and made arrangements for Ellie to join me. In anticipation of the trip, I had done some research to find Swingers clubs that we could explore. I had told her to bring some of her sexiest, sluttiest clothes and be ready to have a lot of fun.

About us. I am an average guy in every way. Average height, weight, looks and yes, average down there too. Ellie is a very hot BBW. Average height, with huge hanging breasts and a nice plump ass that I love. She is far sexier than she gives herself credit for and you simply cannot help but notice her.

Out first night in Vegas was pretty basic…dinner, drinks, some gambling and fun back in the room. I kept giving her hints about what was to come and I could tell she was both nervous and excited. Our sex that night was great, but nothing compared to what was ahead.

I spent the next day in conferences and she went and got her nails done and, as I would later discover, had herself waxed bare. When I got back to the room, I found her trying on lingerie and just wanted to take her right there and then. I contained myself, but enjoyed watching her change outfits and catching glimpses of that bare pussy I so enjoy. She settled on a very sexy set of crotchless panties and bra and finished dressing while I showered. We left and went to dinner, drinks and then to the club. She still did not know where we were going, but was excited.

We got to the club and it looked like any other from the outside. After making our way in though, nothing was the same after that. There were people everywhere. Men talking to women, men with men, women with women, etc. We went to the bar got drinks and just looked around at everything and everyone around us. I could already see people looking at Ellie. Her tits are amazing and commanded attention, and she was getting it. As we made our way to other parts of the club, she began to realize exactly what kind of club this was. We walked down a hall with doors open and people engaged in all forms of sexual acts, from kissing to full blown orgies. Each room we passed had a different theme and some people were in costumes to match the theme.

Now when Ellie gets excited, nervous, angry, horny, etc., she gets flushed in the face and chest. From the amount of red in her cheeks and tits, she was extremely excited. As we passed one room after another, she squeezed my hand tighter and tighter and her breath picked up. We reached another common area, but this one was far more interesting. People were in all states of dress and groping, feeling, kissing each other as desired. Both Ellie and I were extremely turned on. At this point, a man walked up to us and greeted us and asked if we would like to join him and his friends for a drink. We agreed and I could instantly feel him wanting Ellie. Over the next hour or so, we drank, talked, flirted, touched and kissed various people in the group and finally it was suggested we find a room to have more fun. We all followed our leader to a large room with beds and couches.

What followed was something beyond anything either of us could have hoped for.

DianaTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DianaTease

The first guy, Bill, came up to Ellie and began kissing her and immediately went to her tits. In no time, she was topless and Bill was enjoying her tits. Ellie loves to have her nipples sucked and bit and Bill was very willing. Soon after, a woman joined him and they took turns, licking, sucking and savoring her tits. Ellie was beside herself. The look of lust in her eyes was amazing and had me hard as a rock. I kissed her and soon found someone undoing my pants. It was the woman who had joined Bill. I broke my kiss from Ellie and turned my attention to the woman undoing my pants. Soon they were off and I was naked. I returned the favor, stripping her of her clothes and we began touching and kissing each other all over. I looked over and Ellie was now taking Bill’s cock down her throat and from the look on his face, he was enjoying it. She is an amazing cocksucker and he was getting the full benefit.

Not to be outdone, the woman I was with began licking my balls and cock from top to bottom and she was also quite skilled at it. It was all I could do not to cum; watching Ellie suck cock and having my own sucked. I pulled the woman to me and we walked over to Ellie and Bill and joined them. I sat next to Bill and Ellie and the woman sucked our cocks and then the woman leaned over and began kissing Ellie. She didn’t hesitate and returned the kiss. I told Ellie to lay on her back and when she did, the woman just instinctively slid down between her legs and began to lick her bare pussy. The sight was amazing and I was once again ready to cum just watching. I decided to entertain myself and went behind the woman and began to lick her pussy and ass.

As I reached her ass, I probed with my tongue and when she pushed back, I took that as a sign she liked it. I alternated between her pussy and ass, back and forth while she licked Ellie’s pussy. Ellie for her part was sucking Bill’s cock once again and he was twisting her nipples. I suggested that Bill take advantage of Ellie’s wet pussy and slide his cock in there. He did not need any more encouragement and replaced the woman’s mouth with his cock.

When he pushed his cock into Ellie, her breathing increased and she was whimpering. She was enjoying herself beyond expectations. I also wanted to feel some pussy around my cock, and the woman I was with was willing to help. She pushed me back and mounted my cock, facing away so she could watch Ellie take Bill’s cock. It was an incredible sight. This woman on my cock, Ellie being fucked by another man, and others watching and doing their own thing.

I was on the verge of cumming and this woman knew it. She began to pound her body down on my cock, just slamming her pussy against me and almost seemed to be demanding my cock to let loose. Within a minute or two of this, I began to cum, pumping spurt after spurt of cum into her pussy. She stopped her pounding and just resting on me, enjoying the feel of my cum filling her. Eventually she stood up and went off to get cleaned. As I rested, I watched as Bill began to increase his pace, thrusting harder and harder into Ellie until with one final thrust, he emptied his large balls into her. I could tell by the look on her face she was enjoying the feeling and was well satisfied by this fuck session.

The night was not over for either of us but that will be for another story…….

Published 
Written by LuvMeSomeBooty
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments