Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Violet Gets Lonely At Her Friend's Party

"Violet is feeling down and goes to talk to her friend's parents."

41
28 Comments 28
20.0k Views 20.0k
3.4k words 3.4k words
It was a very hectic school year. I had just graduated and my parents were letting me just relax before going to college in the fall. My parents had treated me to a cruise right after graduation. After we came back, they said I could have a party with all my friends.

My parents are the coolest parents in the world. They let me have parties all the time. Whenever I have parties, all the kids have to sleep over. That’s the only rule. They know that kids of my generation always sneak alcohol and weed into the parties. My house is kind of a like a flop house. Everybody comes and hangs out. My parents don't mind me entertaining. I guess they like to know what I'm doing. They're definitely into safety. I know my friends parents like that my parents are always home. 

I had invited my six best friends and their boyfriends over for a swimming party. Everybody came over about five o’clock. My mother ordered pizza and had other snacks for us to eat. She had soda and juice for us to enjoy. A few of the guys brought rum and vodka so we were making screwdrivers and rum and cokes. Another friend bought some weed. My parents were inside of the house in case there were any problems.

My parents rented a Karaoke machine and we all took turns singing songs. We were having a complete blast. My best friend was kind of weepy, because her boyfriend just broke up with her. The rumor around school was that she slept with his friend. She denies that she did that. We all have stuck behind her, but we’re really just not sure.

Violet is the kind of a girl that needs a boyfriend. She can’t function without a guy. I invited her to my party, but knew she’d probably feel uncomfortable being the only girl without a boyfriend. She told me several times she felt like she was intruding. I told her to just hangout and relax. She kind of kept to herself, but I did see her having lots of drinks and smoking lots of weed.

We were all kind of buzzed and were acting ridiculous. Some of the kids were making out and Violet was getting very edgy, because she was alone. Later in the evening, we had a bonfire and roasted marshmallows and were having so much fun. Violet was crying and said that she wasn’t feeling well and wanted to go into the house. I kind of knew she was going to hang out with my folks. She likes hanging out with people who will listen to her sulk. My mom and dad are suckers and always enjoy a good sob story.

*****

“Violet, can I help you with something?”

“Just feeling really down, Mrs. Brown.”

“Why what’s wrong dear?”

“Jason broke up with me and I’m still really upset about it.”

“You’re such a pretty girl. They’re will be lots of boys wanting to date you dear. Isn’t that right Scott?”

Mr. Brown walked into the room and joined Mrs. Brown in the kitchen. I was starting to cry when the couple started to console me.

“Don’t cry, Violet. You’re such a beautiful girl,” Mr. brown said.

“Everybody has a boyfriend but me. I feel so fat and ugly.”

“Violet, you’re not ugly and fat. Scott, please tell Violet she’s not fat and ugly.”

“Violet, you’re gorgeous. Cathy and I were just commenting what a beautiful girl you turned out to be. You’re so smart too. You’re going to Princeton in the fall.”

“I’ll probably never have a boyfriend. They’ll all think I’m disgusting and won’t want to date me. All the boys are whispering that I’m a slut. Have you heard about that?”

“Why on earth would they say that?”

“I was talking to my boyfriend’s friend and we went out together and afterwards people starting talking. I swear I never slept with him.”

“Of course you didn’t.”

Mr. and Mrs. Brown were soothing my back and wiping away my tears. I was wearing my bikini and crying hard. I was thinking the weed and alcohol were probably catching up with me. I was a bit tipsy and kind of horny. I was enjoying the attention that I was receiving from Kim’s parents.

“I just think that Kim and everybody else won’t want to be friends anymore with me, because I don’t have a boyfriend.”

“That’s just silly dear. Our Kimberly isn’t like that. That’s very shallow dear.”

“Violet, you’ll meet somebody soon. You’re so freaking pretty. I bet soon you’ll have so many boys wanting your phone number.”

“Probably because Jason told them I’m slut. Can you believe that? He didn’t even want to take me to prom. I was the only one out of our group that didn’t go. I’m so ugly nobody will ever take me out again.”

“Violet, you seem so stressed. Why don’t you come upstairs with us? We’ll run you a nice hot bath and my husband will give you a great massage. I bet that’ll make you feel great. What do you say?”

“I don’t know. Won’t that be kind of weird? I mean you guys are so much older than me.”

“It’s not like we’re going to do anything. Just a bath and a massage. If you want to do something else, that can be arranged too. You look really tense, Violet. Why don’t you let us help you? Mr. Brown is a massage therapist. He’ll make you feel so much better. How about it?”

“If you think it would help. I’m feeling really upset and tense.”

“Come with us. We will make you feel so much better. I promise we don’t bite. Unless you want us too.”

“Kimberly has always said you guys are really cool. I guess it would be alright. I really could use a nice massage.”

*****

Violet followed us upstairs. My husband and I had always thought that Violet was really pretty. She looks much older then eighteen. She’s very developed and has beautiful breasts. She’s quite curvy and has a long set of legs and a great ass. My husband has always thought she was a knockout. My husband and I love to swing and enjoy having sex with others. I was hoping we’d be able to convince Violet to have a little fun.

I knew the other kids were probably drunk and high and were probably having sex outside with their boyfriends. They probably forgot that Violet was even over. Once we walked upstairs, we went into our master bedroom.

“Violet, come with me. I’ll run you a bath, dear.”

Violet followed me into the bathroom. I started the water and threw some sweet pea bubble bath into the tub.

“Violet, why don’t you undress and slip in the tub. I’ll wash your hair and give you a nice bath. When we’re done, Scott will give you a massage. I’ll step out of the bathroom, while you get into the tub.”

“Okay.”

***** 

“Cathy, do you really think she’s going to have sex with us?”

“Oh yea! Kimberly told me that she’s kind of loose. Supposedly she had sex with several guys in their school. Her boyfriend caught her and now she feels like shit. I know we will be able to convince her to be with us. I can’t wait to taste her pussy. I bet she has a nice shaved cunt.”

“I can’t wait to taste her tits. I bet she has nice perky nipples for me to suck on.”

“I’ve got to go help her,” Cathy said to her husband.

***** 

“Mrs. Brown the water feels so relaxing.”

“I told you dear. You’re going to feel so much better soon.”

Mrs. Brown poured water over my head and squeezed shampoo into her palm. She massaged the solution into my scalp. She gave me a wonderful massage. It felt so amazing and I closed my eyes. Afterwards, she rinsed my hair several times to get the shampoo out.

After the shampooing, she poured conditioner into my hair and massaged that into my scalp. I was so relaxed and feeling wonderful. She rinsed the conditioner out of my hair. I was feeling rather horny, while she was pampering me. I was so happy that they were attending to my needs.

“Violet, I could come into the bath with you and wash you. What do you think?”

“Do you think that would be okay? I’m not gay.”

“I’m not gay, but I do enjoy both sexes. Let me come into the bath and if you’re uncomfortable, I’ll stop what I’m doing.”

“Alright. Please don’t tell Kimberly.”

“I won’t dear. This will be our little secret.”

I took off my clothes and got into the tub. Violet moved up and I sat behind her. She put her head on my chest. I rubbed the soap all over her arms, neck, back and breasts. She softly moaned, while I washed her. When I was done, I splashed the water all over her. I cupped and held her breasts and nibbled on her ears.

“Mrs. Brown, that feels so good.”

I was playing with her breasts and moved my fingers over her bald pussy. I played with her pussy lips. She was moaning and groaning, while I rubbed her clit. She was like putty in my hand.

Violet put her hand over my hand and I fingered her. She was pushing my fingers into her tight cunt. She moved my hand to her breasts and we both played with her firm breasts.

Emilygiraldo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emilygiraldo



“Why don’t you get out. I’ll towel your body and then you can sit on the vanity. I want to show you what I can do to you.”

“Okay.”

I got out of the tub first and toweled myself off. I put my robe on that was hanging on the door. Violet got out of the tub next. I moved the towel all over her fit body. I wrapped the towel around her and stood in front of her and kissed her on her lips.

We shared a deep and passionate kiss. My tongue explored her mouth. She was kissing me back. I was excited and wanted to pleasure her orally with my tongue. I was really horny and wanted to play with her.

“Sit down dear. I want to taste you.”

“Okay.”

Violet sat on the vanity and opened her legs. I knelt down and moved my fingers all over her pussy. I slipped my finger into her cunt and finger fucked her. She was moaning and groaning, while I moved my fingers inside of her tight hole.

I replaced my fingers with my tongue. I licked her pussy lips and moved my tongue up and down over her sweet cunt. Her pussy was dripping with her delicious nectar. I slurped and drank her delectable juices. She was playing with her breasts, while I pleasured her.

Violet was moaning uncontrollably. She wrapped her legs around my neck. I pushed my tongue deep inside of her pussy and tongue fucked her hard. She had orgasm after orgasm on my tongue. She was moaning and cursing, while I adored her beautiful folds.

The door opened slowly and my husband walked in.

“What’s going on in here?”

“Violet is having her pussy licked. Want to help me pleasure her?”

“Violet, can I help my wife pleasure you?”

“Okay. You can’t tell Kimberly that I’m doing this. She’ll think I’m a whore.”

“She won’t think that. This will be our little secret. Our little hot secret.”

My husband knelt down also. I let him take a turn on her sweet pussy. He moved his tongue all around her pussy and lightly chewed on her pussy lips. She was grinding her cunt on his face.

“I’m going to cum. Jesus!”

Violet came on my husband’s face. He kissed me and dropped her cum into my mouth and I swallowed it all down. Her juices were very sweet. She was like a little sex kitten that was purring. We could tell that she was hungry for sex.

“Why don’t you massage her. Afterwards, maybe we can all have sex together. What do you think Violet?”

“I think that sounds great. You have to promise you'll not tell Kimberly. If this gets out, everybody will know that I’m a slut.”

“We won’t tell. Now let us help you relax. We promise you’ll feel so much better.”

My husband and I stood up and we opened the door. Violet followed behind us.

“Violet go on the bed on your stomach. Scott will massage you now. Get ready, he’s incredible.”

“Okay. I can’t wait.”

Violet got on the bed and my husband poured the warm oil over her back and shoulders. He moved his hands deeply on her neck and moved his fingers up and down her spine. He was deeply massaging and kneading her body.

“Oh God! That feels so good.”

He continued moving his hands down her body. He poured oil all over her gorgeous ass and moved his fingers up and down her buttocks. He poured more oil down her legs. He massaged and caressed each of her calves. She kept moaning out. We could tell she was enjoying the massage.

“Violet, turn over dear.”

“Okay.”

Violet turned over. Her breasts were firm and perky. Her nipples were stiff like hard erasers. Scott poured the oil all over her breasts and stomach. He worked his hands over her breasts. He pushed them together and kneaded her globes in his hands. She seemed liked she was getting very excited.

He continued down her body. Massaging and kneading her legs and calves. He rubbed her feet and she moaned out. He saved the best part for last. He poured the oil over her plump pussy bump. He moved his fingers all over her pussy lips. She opened her legs further and Scott slowly pushed his fingers into her pussy. She was very wet inside of her vagina. She continued moaning and groaning.

“Fucking hell. I’m going to cum again. Jesus!”

Scott was fingering her faster and faster. Violet’s pussy exploded into a very strong orgasm. She screamed out, while her pussy juices rushed out of her cunt.”

“I’ve got to lick her. Scott, take your fingers out of her.”

My husband took his fingers out of her and I knelt down and licked her wet sticky mess from her shaved cunt. I slurped and sucked on her delicious juices. My husband took off his clothes and I stood up and removed my robe. Violet looked amazing with her legs spread. She looked like the slut all her friends said she was. She was a little harlot who was going to get pleasured by two experienced people who knew how to delight her.

“I want to fuck her! Why don’t you ride her face,” Scott shouted.

“Violet, climb on top of me. I want to make love to you.”

“Okay. Please don’t tell Kimberly. She’ll think I’m a whore.”

“You’re not a whore dear. You’re a very sexy young lady. Now climb on Scott’s cock.”

“Okay.”

Violet climbed on top of my husband’s cock. She positioned herself and eased her pussy down on his cock. Her pussy was stretching and accommodating his length. I sat behind her and held her breasts. I kissed her neck and pulled on her stiff nipples. She was making all kinds of sounds, while we both were pleasuring her. She seemed to be enjoying all of our efforts.

“Her pussy is so wet. I can’t believe how wet it is. Fuck me!”

Violet moved and rocked her pussy over my husband’s cock. Her breasts were bouncing up and down. I held them and played with them, while she rode my husband. She was moaning and groaning. Her pussy was making soft farting noises, while she rode my husband hard. She was leaning back and moving her cunt fast. I was slapping at her breasts, which was making her even more aroused.

I moved over to the head of the bed and stood up. I squatted down and placed my pussy on my husband’s tongue. He licked and adored my pussy. I was moaning and groaning, while he sucked and slurped on my pussy juices.

“I’m coming. Oh fuck, Violet screamed.”

Violet was arching her back and really fucking my husband now. Her pussy was making all kinds of squishy sounds, while she rode my husband hard. My husband bucked his hips and returned the hard pounds to her young cunt.

I got off his face and returned behind the young slut. I held her breasts and whispered dirty things into her ear. She was giggling and enjoying the dirty things I was saying to her.

“Are you on the pill, Violet?”

“Yes. Come inside of my pussy.”

“Good. I’m going to blast your pussy with my cum. Get on your hands and knees. I want to fuck you deeper.”

“Okay.”

Violet got off of my husband and got on her hands and knees. My husband pushed his cock into her pussy and fucked her from behind. He was slapping her buttocks and fucking her hard.

“Your pussy is so tight. Tell me how much you like my cock!”

“I’m loving your big cock. Fuck me harder and faster. I really am a slut and I love to get fucked."

My husband was fucking Violet with so much strength. He was slapping her buttocks. Her breasts were shaking from side to side, while he pounded at her beautiful cunt. He moaned out and came inside of her pussy.

“Fucking hell. She’s so tight. Jesus!”

My husband pulled out and I ran over to the bed and licked my husband’s cum from her pussy. I slurped and drank his gooey cream. I played with her pussy and continued to lick her dry. She was moaning and groaning and enjoying my tongue again.

“Violet you’re so sexy. So did you cheat on your boyfriend?”

“I might have had a little fun behind his back. Don’t tell your daughter. I think my friends all think I’m rather slutty. Bad girls have so much more fun.”

We all giggled when she said that. She seemed to be much more relaxed now. We were all feeling really good.

“You’re a sweet girl, Violet. You’re a really good lay. All the college boys are going to love you.”

“I hope so. Thank you guys for making me feel better. Do you think Mr. Brown could drive me home? I don’t want the girls to know that I’m still here. They’ll know that we all had sex. I can’t have that coming out.”

“Scott will take you home. Why don’t you give him some head first?”

“Okay.”

My husband stood in the middle of the room. Violet got down on her knees and licked his creamy shaft. She opened her mouth real wide and put his cock down her throat. She held his smooth balls and moved her mouth up and down his shaft. She made all kinds of sucking noises. She seemed like she was really enjoying his cock.

“She sucks like a champ. Fuck!”

Violet continued to lick and suck my husband’s cock. She sucked on each ball and continued sucking his long shaft. She made all kinds of sucking noises. My husband had just cum, so he was just enjoying her sucking efforts. After a while, she stopped. We all kissed on the bed and then Violet got dressed and my husband drove her home. We never told our daughter that we slept with her friend. We also never mentioned that Violet cheated on her boyfriend.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments