Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Visiting Sam part 4

"If my cock wasn't hard before, it sure as hell was now."

12
4 Comments 4
9.9k Views 9.9k
4.6k words 4.6k words

The last two days have been very eventful in my life; I have had fabulous firsts I never dreamt would happen to me. From having sex with another woman, my sister in law, no less, to a threesome with her and my wife.


                                              *****************


I woke the next morning and opened my eyes; it took a couple of seconds for me to focus and when I did Sam was looking at me with a smile on her face.

"Morning, lover," she said.

She moved her arm, and I felt her hand wrap around my penis.

"And what would you like to do first?" Sam asked playfully.

For whatever reason, we were on top of the bed not in it. Sam let go of my prick and rolled over onto her back. She never took her eyes off me; she just kept looking and smiling at me. She took hold of my cock again and ran her hand up and down a few times.

"Why don't you come over here with me?" she asked, at the same time opening her legs.

I moved over and positioned myself between Sam's thighs, my hands on the bed supporting my torso above her. She was still holding my penis, and she started to rub its head against the softness of her pussy lips. When she stopped and held me in position, I eased my body forward and entered her wet tunnel, and started moving in and out of her.

The door to the en-suite opened, I turned my head and saw Pat, my wife, wrapped in a towel. She tugged on the towel and let it fall to the floor and walked over and kissed me. In my mind, I thought we were going to have a repeat of yesterday's threesome.

Instead Pat gave me a hearty slap on the backside giving me a sharp surprise.

"Come on! Take that thing out of my sister; you're buying us both breakfast and then we're going shopping," Pat said.

I looked at Sam, and she gave me an, 'oh well' look and shrugged her shoulders. Reluctantly, I pulled out of Sam and flopped on my back, but my cock was still hard and ready. Sam got up, and as she went to shower, I admired her round little bottom and felt disappointed.

"Don't look like that," Pat said. "We need to talk anyway."

"Is this a good talk or a bad talk?" I asked inquisitively.

She came over and started playing with my erection.

"Oh, I think you will like this one. You may have to give a little, but you're on the right side."

"So what's it about?"

"Wait, we can talk over breakfast."

"But you said we were all going?"

"Yes, it's alright, I told you Sam knows what we've been doing, what's wrong with you?" Pat said.

"You mean about you having sex with Dave."

"Of course, she was the one who convinced me I could have sex someone else, and I should if you agreed or not."

I was about to ask another question, but Pat cut me short by taking my cock in her mouth. I closed my eyes to enjoy Pat's attention when again the door opened, and Sam came back in, naked.

“That was quick,” I said

Pat stopped sucking me and said, "It's not your morning, better luck later."

Sam looked at me and said, "Sorry, lover."

"Your turn in the shower," Pat said, trying to hurry me along.

The girls began getting dressed, and I went to take a shower my ego and prick deflated.

Later in a cafe in town, we settled into our seats after ordering breakfast. I asked Pat what she wanted to discuss.

"Well, Dave's fun and all that, but I think I'm getting to the point I'd like to have sex with someone else."

"Go for it," Sam said quickly.

"Wait a minute, tell me who it is, and we'll talk about it," I said

"What's to talk about?" Sam butted in again.

"Sam, please, we've agreed Pat wouldn't do anything until we talked it over,"

"We had sex, and you never discussed it," Sam replied annoyingly.

"Stop it you two! You see, that's just it, what if I see someone I like while you are away and there's no time to discuss anything?" Pat said.

"Is there someone?" I asked.

"No, I'm just saying, what if."

I thought for a while and said: "Wait here a moment, I won't be long."

"Where are you going?" Pat inquired.

"It's alright, don't panic, I won't be long."

I went outside and looked around and saw the shop I was looking for and bought something for Pat. When I returned, I gave Pat my purchase.

"What's this?" she asked inquisitively.

"Open it and find out."

Pat took a look inside the bag, she looked back at me, and a broad smile lightened her face.

"What is it?" Sam asked.

Pat took out a large box of condoms from the bag.

"Does this mean?"

I interrupted Pat and said, "If you're going to do it with someone before telling me, at least use one of those."

Pat got up and sat on my knee, she put her arms around my neck and gave me a wet sloppy kiss. Because we were in a secluded cubicle, I slipped my hand up her skirt, and she obligingly opened her legs slightly for me.

When we stopped kissing, I said to Pat, "So what do I get out of this?"

I still had my hand up Pat's skirt; she looked around and said: "Well, you can expect things like this to happen."

She lifted herself up a little off my knee and put her hands up her skirt and then lowered her panties to her knees. Although there was no-one else there, Sam placed herself strategically in front of us.

Pat whispered in my ear, "Take them off."

"Are you joking?" was my shocked reply.

"Take them off and finger fuck my wet little pussy."

I was about to lower her panties, and there was the sound of plates being put down. Pat quickly adjusted herself and sat back in her seat. Sam and Pat started laughing, and all I could think was that this wasn't my day.

From there, I was dragged around town while they looked in every shop window. Pat knows this isn't my favourite way to pass the time, but it was easier to put up with having two lovely ladies on my arm. The day had warmed up now, so we bought an ice cream and sat on a bench in the park.

"So, what is it I’m getting out of this arrangement again?" I asked hope in my voice.

Sam was about to say something, but I stopped her, "No, let Pat tell me what she is willing to do."

"What would you like?" Pat inquired.

"That was a good start in the coffee shop. If you keep doing that sort of thing I‘ll be thrilled."

"Anything else?” Pat asked.

"If you're offering more, ok, there have been times I've wanted you to do things, naughty little things. How about you act on some of my fantasies?"

"Fantasies? What sort of fantasies?" Pat asked.

"Yes, like what?" Sam repeated.

I paused for a moment not wanting to go too far.

"Maybe you can show yourself off more on certain occasions," but then I did jump in, "or I'll pick a guy out and tell you to have sex with him."

"What if I don't like the look of him?" Pat asked.

"Doesn't matter. Well, what you say?"

"This is fantastic, tell him you'll do it," Sam said.

"Nothing so drastic to begin with, but if you help me do something I want, then I'll play along with reasonable requests," Pat offered.

"I knew it, there's always a catch," I said. "What is it?."

"Dave wants to have anal sex with me,” Pat said.

“So, that’s why you let me finger you yesterday, I thought it was strange,” I said.

“No, not at all, I was up for that, and I enjoyed it. That’s what got me thinking. I’d like to give anal another go, but I want you to have me first,” Pat said.

I was taken by surprise at this request but thought why not and agreed.

"Just one more thing," I said.

"What?" asked Pat.

"I want you to let me fuck Sam anytime I want."

"Ah lover, that's so sweet, I agree," Sam said softly.

We laughed and then I asked, “So when do I get a chance to be your be your master?”

“Why not start now,” Sam answered quickly, “what do you want Pat to do? I have some ideas if you haven’t.”

“Sam, stop it, he doesn’t need any encouragement from you. So, if I said yes, what would you want?” Pat said.

“No, it doesn’t work like that, you can’t decide to be obedient, knowing what you have to do. Half the fun will be you don’t know, but have to.”

Pat thought for a while and said, “Alright, but be careful what you say. This is just a bit of fun, right?”

I was ready and knew what I was going to say. Pat still has this negative opinion, wrongly of course, about her breasts. It's not that they are small, she would just prefer them to be a little bigger.

“That’s a lovely figure hugging sweater you have on.”

Before I had finished Pat snapped back at me, “Oh no, I know what you’re going to say and the answer's no.”

“Why not?” I asked

“You know why; I’ll be embarrassed people seeing me like that.”

“What are you two talking about?” Sam asked.

“He wants me to take my bra off,” Pat replied.

“Is that all? You can do that! What's the problem?”

“See, Sam thinks it’s no big deal. Come on, we’ll go straight back to the car,” I said.

“If she thinks like that, let her do it. Look at how thin this thing is,” Pat said taking hold of her sweater.

“No, you can’t expect someone else to do it. If you're going to play the game you have to do it,” I argued.

“Back to the car, alright,” Pat said giving in.

“Just back to the car,” I agreed.

Pat looked around to see if anyone was around, “You two watch out, just in case someone comes,” she said as her hand went behind her back and unhooked her bra.

“Wait a moment,” Sam said. “No, it’s alright, she’s not coming this way.

“I can’t do this," Pat said. “I’ll do something else later.”

“No come on sis, here, let us help,” Sam said.

Sam and I stood in front of Pat with our backs to her so we could keep an eye out if someone came.

A few seconds later, Pat said, “Alright, I hope you're satisfied now.”

We turned around, and Pat was holding her bra in one hand and the other trying to cover her modesty. Sam took Pat’s bra and quickly put it in her bag, just as quick Pat crossed her arms.

“Come on, you can’t walk around like that,” I said, taking hold of Pat's wrist.

“Let go,” Pat said, pulling away from me. “It’s off, that’s what you wanted isn’t it.”

I put my arm around Pat and said, “You’re right, let's go to the car.”

We were about a third of the way to where the car was parked, and Pat put an arm around my back.

I looked at her and smiled, “Are you ok?” I asked, and kissed her on the forehead.

“No, not really, give me a little time. I’m just not used to being like this, I feel vulnerable,” Pat said.

”It's ok, sis, give me your hand.”

Sam held her hand out, and Pat took a deep breath and put her hand in Sam's.

A middle aged man walked towards us, and Pat's arm pulled me closer. As he passed, Pat's head dropped. His gaze firmly centred on Pat's natural hanging breasts.

Once he had gone, Pat snapped, “No, I can’t do this. Give me my bra!”

“It’s ok; you’ve done the hardest part, don’t worry,” I said, trying my best to ease Pat’s discomfort.

We walked the rest of the way in silence, several more people walked past, but Pat seemed less phased, even when an old man who was walking his dog lifted his gaze from her chest and said: “Nice.”

When we arrived at the car, Pat adjusted the wing mirror to look at herself, “My god, is this how I look? No wonder they all looked at me the way they did. If I had have known!”

Pat stood straight and turned to face Sam and me, and for the first time, I saw how incredible she looked. The sweater clung to her figure beautifully, accentuating her trim figure and more importantly the fantastic shape of her breasts. The material was tight and thin, showing the roundness of her breasts and in the
centre the point of her nipples.

“You look beautiful,” I said, and Sam agreed.

I gave Pat a passionate kiss while my hand cupped and fondled her breast.

“Stop it, we can’t do anything like that here,” Pat complained.

I kissed her on the cheek and slid my hand inside her top, ”Don’t worry if anyone comes, Sam will say,”

I began kissing Pat again and lifted her sweater exposing a breast.

Pat pulled her mouth away from mine and scowled, “Stop it, we’re in the middle of a car park.

Unperturbed, I lifted the top some more.

SwwetCherryt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SwwetCherryt

This time Pat accepted her fate.

I couldn’t believe it; my wife was allowing me to expose her naked breasts in public for the first time. If my cock wasn’t hard before, it sure as hell was now!

Pat said in a grumpy voice, “ Well, Gary, are you satisfied? You have my tits on show, is that enough or shall I take my top off?”

I had a quick look around, but there was a couple at the other end of the car park. Sam must have seen them because she told me that was enough for one day.

”There'll be plenty more opportunities in the future. Come on, playtime's over, for now. Let's go home and play another game,” I said, and put my hand on my crotch to indicate what I had in mind.

“Would you mind if we had a coffee in the shop just down the road?” Pat asked while she straightened her clothing.

“But I’m in somewhat of a predicament here,” I said.

“Go on, lover; I’ll look after you later, let’s go if Pat wants to.”

Sam reached into her bag and took out Pat’s bra and offered it to her.

“Now I've come this far, I may as well go as I am. Do you mind?” Pat asked me.

My reply was quick, “I’d be delighted to escort a lady who looks so lovely.”

“And what about me?” Sam inquired.

“Yes, you as well, come on.”

We walked down the road, and as we did, Pat said hello to everyone who passed, making sure they noticed her. When we arrived at the coffee shop, I asked both girls what they would like.

“I’ll get these,” Pat offered, and she went to the counter while we found a seat.

“Look at the young lad,” Sam said, “he can’t take his eyes off Pat's tits.”

“Which one?” I asked.

“The boy that's  serving her.”

I looked over, and sure enough, he was trying to take the order but having difficulties keeping his eyes off Pat's chest. I watched for a while as he fumbled around while Pat talked to him.

“She’s flirting with him,” Sam said.

“Nah, he’s far too young for Pat to want to tease.”

“I’m telling you she is, I can tell by the way she’s smiling at him.”

I watched as Pat said something to the boy and then smiled at him. She picked up the stand with our order number and turned to come over to us. Pat didn’t realize, or maybe she did, but her nipples were pushing against the thin fabric of her top, making her look very sexy.

“You were flirting with that young man, weren’t you?” Sam said when Pat reached us and sat down.

“No, I wasn’t,”

“Yes, you were. You liked him looking at you,” Sam said, enjoying teasing Pat.

“Ok, maybe I was, I couldn’t help it, he just kept staring at my tits. I could see him getting a bulge in his pants. It felt wonderful to have that sort effect on such a young guy," Pat boasted. “Quiet, he’s coming with our coffees.”
He arrived and asked whose coffee was whose, he put Sam’s and mine down and when he placed Pat’s in front of her his eyes focused on her chest.

“Thank you Desmond, you’re a good lad,” Pat complimented him.

For once, he looked at Pat’s face and said, “You're welcome Pat.”

Sam was just about to say something, so I butted in, “Sam, be kind to your sister when she's going through a middle age crisis.”

“Ha, ha, very amusing. He happens to be a sweet young man,” Pat said trying to defend her actions.

We chatted away not taking much notice of time until a gentleman came over and told us the shop was about to close. We looked around, and the store had emptied. I apologized and said we would leave straight away.

On the way home, I sat in the back of the car with Pat. She wasn't in a mood to mess around, she took my hand and put it between her legs, "Pleasure me, I want your fingers inside me."

She may have been nervous about people seeing her braless, but she wasn't shy now. She spread her legs and let me finger her pussy. Pat must have orgasmed at least three times during the short drive home.

I took the chance to put a finger in her bottom again. "Fuck yes," was Pat's response.

Back at Sam's house, Pat pulled me to the dining table. She bent over and announced she wanted fucking, now!.

I lifted her skirt and lowered her knickers, and was energized to see her thighs were wet and her pussy lips red and swollen.

Once my cock was released, I placed it at the entrance Pat's vagina. I eased forward, and the head disappeared into Pat without any effort. She was so wet the rest went in just as easy.

I pumped in and out a few times, and Pat turned her head to look at me and said, "Do it now, I want you to deflower my arse."

Pat's statement aroused Sam's attention, and she came and stood next to me.

"Are you sure,?" I asked.

"Shall I get some lube?" Sam offered.

I pulled my cock from Pat to see it glistening and just pushed it up to Pat's arse. Sam reached over and opened Pat's bum cheeks and revealed the prize on offer. As I  put the tip of my penis on her sphincter, I pushed a little and Pat moved back onto my cock.
The head entered Pat.

A soft moan came from Pat, and again she moved back. I applied some pressure, and I was completely inside her rectum. I held my position for a short time and began to fuck Pat's arse slowly. What a feeling it was, anal fucking my wife for the first time.

I watched my prick appear and disappear into Pat's bottom. I turned to Sam and smiled at her, and she leaned in and kissed me. I returned my attention to Pat and seeing how there were no complaints I began to quicken my thrusts.

In fact, the soft moans Pat gave told me she was enjoying the experience as much as I was. Unfortunately, the pressure built to the stage I had to let go, and my sperm flowed into Pat's rectum. I pulled out slowly and when I was clear some of my white fluid followed.

Pat turned to me and kissed me passionately, 'Why haven't you done that before? It was incredible."

"Come on you two; you're not the first to have done that, get yourselves cleaned," Sam said.

We all went into Sam's bedroom, and Pat and I freshened ourselves.

"Playtime again," I announced.

"Oh yes, and do you want this time?" Pat asked.

"I want both of you to let me see your lovely bodies, covered a little but not too much."

Sam gave Pat a pair of red lace knickers and told her that's what she should wear tonight. Pat put them on, and I told her she always looked good dressed like that, bare breasts and the shadow of her pubic hair showing.

"Stay like that, and we'll order in tonight," I said.

Pat asked Sam if that was alright with her and she answered it was.

"You two go into the living room, there's a menu in the drawer of the coffee table, I won't be a moment," Sam uttered.

Pat and I found the menu and decided what we would like and then Sam came in. She was wearing another T-shirt that was just long enough she didn't show anything, that was until she moved. To make sure we knew how little was underneath, Sam lifted it uncovering her fine slim naked body. To complete the spectacle she did a twirl, and I saw the shapely little bottom I had enjoyed yesterday.

"What's written on the front?" I asked.

Sam came over to me and put her chest not far from my nose.

"I'm a perfect little sex toy," I said, reading from Sam's shirt.

"Does that mean tonight?" Pat asked.

"Why not!" Sam exclaimed.

She rang and ordered our meal, and I sat down and relaxed while the girls got everything ready for dinner.

When the doorbell rang, I said I would answer it, but Sam said she would.

"What dressed like that?" I inquired.

"Why not?" she said, walking past flicking her shirt and showing me her bum again.

'Wait a moment; Pat sit in that chair," I said pointing to a chair.

Her mind worked quickly, and she knew what I had in mind.

"Why not," Pat said with a smile on her face.

She sat down crossed her legs and pretended to read a magazine. Her tits, though, were in plain view. Sam opened the door fully, letting the delivery man see Pat in the living room. From where I was I could see him giving Sam the order, but looking over her shoulder at Pat.

"I haven't got enough, just a moment I'll get some more money," Sam said, and she walked back into the house, conveniently leaving the door open.

Pat sat quietly in the chair very nonchalant, appearing to be oblivious to the young guy ogling her near naked body.

Sam waited a reasonable length of time before returning to the door and paying for the meal. The delivery man took one last look at Pat and then had to leave.

Once the door closed, Pat threw the magazine on the floor, "Fuck that was exciting!" she proclaimed.

I walked over to Pat and kissed her then squeezed one of her breasts, "You're becoming a real little tease, aren't you?. Walking around town braless and then letting someone see you half naked all in one day. What next?."

After our meal, we sat and chatted a while, Pat still in just her panties and Sam in her T-shirt that she had lifted to show her legs all the way up to her pussy.

"I know," I said, trying to start something, "why don't you let me trim your pubes?"

Sam looked at me questioningly.

"No, it's alright, he has done mine," Pat said to Sam.

"I have a better idea," Sam said. "Why don't you let us shave you, lover?"

"Now that's a thought, you've seen me clean, now let me see you," Pat said enthusiastically.

The two girls ganged up on me, and I did my best to put them off. As the argument went on, it wasn't so much that I caved in, but that the idea began to appeal to me.

"Alright, let's do it," I said.

"Yesss," they both said in unison.

"Right, into the bedroom, you strip him, and I'll get my equipment," Sam instructed.

We went into the bedroom, and Sam rummaged through her drawer. By the time she found her trimmer and things Pat had me naked and was sucking my dick.

Sam put a towel on the bed, and I was told to lay on it and spread my legs.

First, they trimmed my pubes around my cock on the shortest setting and then started on my scrotum.

"Be careful down there," I said.

"Don't worry, we've done this sort of thing before," Sam said with a reassuring voice.

"Not with mine," I said with much less confidence.

They cleared the hair away and applied soapy water around my genitals, and then the ladies' razor came out. I lay back not wanting to watch anymore and left my parts in their hands.

First Sam went around my now erect shaft and then my ball sack, and that's when I clenched my teeth. I felt hands on my arse cheeks and opening them, and the razor was doing its job there.

Pat said, "Keep your eyes closed while we trim your stomach just to finish it off."

Not long after, Pat said it was all over and not to open my eyes yet. She led me to the shower and washed me and then dried me off.

"Now, come over here and stand in front of the mirror and you can open your eyes," Pat said proudly.

When I knew I was in position, I opened my eyes and took a look at the new me.

"Wow!" I exclaimed.

Pat was standing by my side and Sam just behind.

"I think you look out of this world," Sam said.

"I wholeheartedly agree," Pat said enthusiastically.

She knelt down and moved my prick to one side, "There, everything is clean, and I won't mind doing what you've asked me to do before."

"What's that?" Sam asked.

Pat moved my cock out of the way and sucked my balls into her mouth.

Immediately I  began going hard.

"Let's get on the bed," Sam said.

Pat was reluctant to let go, but she did, and I got on the bed. Pat knelt on the bed and swallowed my cock. She stroked my cock with her mouth a few times, but then straddled me, and her pussy slid down my shaft.

Sam also straddled me, forcing her wet pussy into my face.

Pat was now riding me for all she was worth, while I licked Sams pussy. I knew I couldn't last too long, and inevitably I came.

They knew what had happened and they both fell to one side.

We all lay there for a while and then Pat took her panties off, and Sam removed her T-shirt. We all got in Sam's wonderfully large bed; two naked beauties flanked me.

I lay there for a short time wondering if a day like today could ever repeat.

Published 
Written by gary65
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments