Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

We met on a plane... A new adventure!

"Another great adventure in my three month affair... A threesome!"

13
1 Comment 1
15.7k Views 15.7k
1.8k words 1.8k words
This is another true story from my three month affair that I had with a woman I met on a plane.

At the end of one of our encounters, we were laying there naked in a hotel room and she says to me, "I really want to try and hook up with another woman and I want you to be part of it."

We talked about how we would accomplish this (swinger clubs, strip clubs, on-line ads) and decided on trying to put an add on Craigslist. We were both married so neither of us could get away for a weekend, nor could we stay out too late, so strip clubs and swinger clubs were out.

We looked through a bunch of the ads to get an idea of what we thought looked good, and then took a few photos of ourselves to show that we were real and serious. We received about 10 replies, mostly from men, fat women, or fakes, so we deleted the add and tried again a week later.

The second time we posted an add, we got a response from a super cute, 22 yr old who said "I love to play with couples. You two look great. Are you legit?"

We chatted with her on-line for a bit and she finally agreed to meet us at a hotel bar, where we had already booked a room. She showed up and we were both very happy. She looked just like her pictures, about 5' 2" with a tight killer body and cute face. We had drinks and exchanged small talk and she told us that she was very happy with us and quite impressed.

The hotel bar was almost empty, and as we sipped our drinks my girl sat next to me and I began rubbing her leg. I moved my hand up higher, under her skirt where I felt that she was wet. I asked our new friend if she liked what she saw and she just nodded. We decided to continue things in our hotel room where we already had some wine opened.

The girls sat on the couch next to each other and started making out while I just watched. They let their hands roam all over one another and my girl was surprisingly confident about everything despite never having been with a woman (or so she told me!) Pretty soon they were both topless and licking each others nipples and kissing each others shoulders and lips. Our new friends hand found her way to Vicky's (I don't think I mentioned her name before) pussy and Vicky let out a huge moan when she found the right spot.

My hard on was intense as I watched and tried to take it all in. Here were two very pretty girls, both almost completely naked, in front of me, kissing each other and rubbing each other's pussies. They were both breathing heavily when our new friend pushed Vicky down onto the couch and went down on her.

I have honestly never seen something as beautiful in my life as a pretty girl going down on another hot woman. Vicky moaned and put her hands on the girl's head and held it there while she had her pussy licked. I could tell that Vicky was going to cum as she started moaning louder and louder and thrashing around. She gets very loud and let out a very loud moan and then arched her back and stiffened up and came. The other girl kept licking, until Vicky quickly came again. When she finally calmed down they both started kissing, and I think this was our new friends way of having Vicky taste another woman.

Vicky pushed the girl down on the couch the same way that had been done to her and made her way down. She started licking her pussy, a little slowly at first, then harder and with more enthusiasm. It was clear she liked it and it was even more clear that she was doing a good job. The girl grabbed Vicki's hair and shoved her pussy into Vicky's face. She announced that she was cumming, albeit a lot quieter than Vicky. She moaned and moaned and then pulled Vicky up for a kiss. They kissed for awhile, then Vicky looked over at me, and by now, I had taken out my cock and was sitting there stroking it. How I had not cum already, I do not know.

Vicky ushered me over to the bed, and urged me to join them. I stripped off all my clothes, as did the girls. The three of us now on the bed, me in the middle, the girls on both sides of me. I started making out with Vicky then quickly turned to make out with the other girl. Vicky's hand immediately started stroking my chest, arms, and stomach as she worked her way down to my cock.

I was pretty worked up, and hard as steel. I continued making out with the other girl, kissing her neck and breasts and back to her mouth. She was very good, a soft kisser! All of a sudden I felt something warm on my cock and I almost jumped when I felt the intense feeling of Vicky's mouth covering my . I moaned so loudly and almost came right away. Vicky sensed this and went super slow.

We had not really discussed any rules when Vicky said to the other girl "Do you want to taste him? He has a beautiful cock.

shirlydoll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
shirlydoll

Go nice and slow. Thats how he likes it."

The other girl nodded and they switched places. She worked her way down to my cock and took me in her mouth while I started kissing Vicky and playing with her clit. The other girl took my cock in her mouth and kissed all around it and licked it like an ice cream cone before putting it all the way in.

She definitely knew what she was doing! She slowly bobbed up and down while Vicky kissed me and rubbed her hands on my chest. I tried to concentrate on playing with Vicky, but I decided to just sit back and enjoy it, as I knew I would not last much longer. I started moaning louder and the girl, sensing I was ready to cum, started using her hand to stroke me while she used her mouth on the tip.

It was too much for me. I told her that I was cumming and she took her mouth off my cock and started using her hand. I erupted with the force of a volcano and came more than I ever had in my life. Rope after rope came out and landed on my stomach all the way up to my chest.

Our new friend looked in amazement and I started laughing at how intense it was. When I finally stopped cumming, Vicky rubbed my cum all around and rubbed some onto her chest. She really liked it when we both had cum on each other.

The girl came up to me and we all started kissing again. I started playing with her clit and she was super wet and responded by moaning. Vicky told her, "He gives amazing oral, why don't you sit on his face while I get him nice and hard again."

I laughed, leaned back, and invited her on. She had a beautiful pussy, nicely shaven and very clean looking. She swung her leg over my head and lowered herself onto my face. I started licking her clit, and up and down her pussy. She got so wet in a hurry. Meanwhile Vicky was licking the girl's nipples and rubbing her body, then she turned her attention to me and started stroking my cock. I was hard in no time and Vicky swung her leg over me and lowered herself down onto my cock.

This was truly the hottest moment of my life. Two beautiful woman sitting on me. Vicky told the girl to turn around and face her, which she did. Now I had her pussy and ass in my face and I went to town licking her clit while using my fingers to fuck her. Both women were moaning loudly and I am pretty sure I heard someone in the room next to us bang on the walls to get us to quiet down, but I didn't care because I sure as heck was not going to stop this now.

Vicky reached back and played with my balls while riding up and down on my cock while the other girl reached forward to play with Vicky's nipples. Vicky came first and she announced it with authority yelling "Fuck, I'm cumming" which she did by slamming herself up and down on my cock.

The other girl grinded herself into my face and announced that she was coming too. Both women came hard and everyone collapsed for a few minutes. I was still hard, and I wanted to fuck Vicky from behind so I told her to turn around and kneel on the bed. I pushed her head down and had the other girl position her pussy in front of Vicky's face so that she could eat her while we fucked.

I slammed into Vicky hard and fast and she grunted every time while she licked the girl's pussy. She later told me how much she loved that I took control and instructed her on what to do. I fucked Vicky for several minutes before she finally came in a loud screaming orgasm, then asked the other girl if she wanted to fuck me.

She said, "Only if it is ok with you, but with a condom."

I put a condom on and we switched places so that now I was fucking the other girl from behind while she was licking Vicky. I entered her pussy and it was amazing to feel the difference in the two women. They both felt great but different. I started fucking her slowly but quickly picked up the pace as I built up a rhythm. She was moaning into Vicky's pussy as I started fucking her hard. She really got into it yelling "Fuck! Fuck me hard, I'm going to cum."

I started fucking her harder and Vicky encouraged us both by telling me to fuck her good. The girl suddenly tensed up and arched her back before violently falling back down into Vicky's pussy. I kept going and suddenly I was going to cum, so I went even harder. I exploded again while I fucked her into another intense orgasm.

We finally all came down from our orgasms and lay there panting for a few minutes. The next hour or so was spent caressing, licking, more fucking and sucking. It was surreal, and the greatest sexual experience of my lifetime!

Published 
Written by Fastrunner325
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments