Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What A Thursday!

"When Steve showed up with his best friend I had no idea what I was in for!"

4
4 Comments 4
10.8k Views 10.8k
1.3k words 1.3k words

What A Thursday!

By Snuggles 10.06.08

    What a Thursday! I thought it would be like any other day. My Husband Steve would come home and eat his dinner, watch some TV, and go to bed, so he can get up at 5am for work. When he did not come home at his normal time I was pacing by the window worried about where he was.               Finally, I hear the truck door shut and here comes my Steve with a case of beer and a sly little smile on his face and right behind him was his childhood friend Mike with another case. We had just moved back to where Steve grew up so I am just getting to know all his friends but this one has been to the house a few times and I liked him being around. He is a lot like my Husband.             Both crack a beer and I was handed one as well and that is how the next few hours went, lots of drinking, laughing, talking and music. It was a lot of fun and I was having a wonderful time with the two of them.             It was about 11:30pm when his friend turned to me and said he found me vary attractive and that he has been coming to the house to see me and wondered if any thing more could come from it?   I look over at Steve and he has that same sly smile on his face that he had when he walked in the door. At that point I knew he had already talked to Mike about me!             I had no idea what so say. I am not use to people hitting on me let alone with my husband in the room. I felt the blood rush to my face and my jeans getting wet between my legs. I think it was more of a turn on to know Steve was a part of this but I was unsure of what he wanted.             It did not take long to find out. Steve walked across the room and unzipped his pants and directed me to take his hard cock into my mouth with his friend sitting next to me watching. I did not fight him and did what he wanted. My mind raced with 100 thought but soon just came down to one and that was the dick in my mouth. I love to suck dick and enjoyed licking and sucking and almost forgot Mike was there until I heard him ask my husband if he could get some of that. Steve pulled his wet cock out of my mouth and backed up to the other couch giving Mike room. Mike stepped in front of me with his stiff cock in his hands. I give Steve a glance and he was stroking his own dick waiting to see what I am going to do.             My eyes now go to Mike and in his face I can see how much he wanted this and his cock just confirmed it. I gently take his dick into my hands and stroke him for a minuet and then I slowly slide his member into my small hot mouth. My toung glided across the head of his dick and I can hear him moaning and trying to push it farther into my mouth. I finally shoved Mike into the couch and I got on my knees and continued to pump his dick in my mouth. Mike is far from shy and grabbed the back of my head and slammed me down in his shaft making me take it all. My eyes got wide and I had to keep myself from gagging on it.             I could feel Steve fall in behind me on the floor but I did not stop sucking that dick.

Melisha69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Melisha69

Steve unbuttoned my jeans and slid his hands between my legs testing to see how wet his little slut of a wife was. He shoved his stone hard meat into my waiting pussy witch just maid me slide farther down Mike’s cock.   OMG I love my Husband cock in me. It feels so good and to have another cock in my mouth was almost too much! I moned with pleasher as I rocked back in forth receiving both there dicks.             Steve pulled me away from Mike’s dick and had me down on the floor on my hands and knees still fucking me from behind and Mike moved to sit in front of me on the floor offering his cock back to my waiting mouth. Steve was fucking me hard and Mike was slamming me down on his cock. I loved it. Steve moved around me to give his friend a chance as playing with my wet pussy. I could not see what was going on because the lights were turned down and I always had a face full of cock. I could feel Mike’s fingers run across my soft shaved pussy lips and then he slid a finger in. I bucked back on it with my mouth now on my Husband’s cock that now had my taste on it. I heard Mike ask again if he could have some of me and Steve told him again to have at it. Mike lifted my hips up and slid his thick stiff dick into my pussy. I think I stiffed up a little but Steve was right there and even helped by shoving my hips into his friends waiting cock. I knew in the back of my head that it was going to go that far but I found my self surprised at what I was doing.             I moved my hand to my throbbing clit as I was being fucked by the friend and having my husbands cock rammed down my throat. Mike pulled out and rolled me over to my back so he could fuck me from the front and Steve positioned over me so I would continue to suck on his long stiff dick. I wrapped my legs around Mike’s waist and met his thrusts still trying to keep up with my Husband.             Steve had a taste for pussy so he had Mike move again and went between my legs and started to lick my swollen pussy. Mike went and started to kiss my huge tits and he sucked in one of my nipples as Steve licked on my clit. I was in heaven. It no longer mattered that we were on the floor of my living room or that I was fucking my husband’s best friend.   All that mattered at that moment was how good my body felt. I could do nothing more that to Cum. I could not fight it. I gave in to the feeling and let the waves of ecstasy wash over me.             After I came we took a little brake. I sat on the floor trying to recuperate from my orgasm. It was a good one. The guys came and stood over me and I licked my pussy juice from both there dicks and at one point I had both of them in my mouth at the same time!             All night it went like that. After it was said and done my husband came four different times and missed work the next day, and I had a sore mouth and a smile on my face.   I am pretty sure that Mike had a good time and will be back soon for more. Who would have thought that an everyday Thursday would turn out like this.                  
Published 
Written by Snuggles
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments