Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What Samantha Saw

12
7 Comments 7
13.4k Views 13.4k
688 words 688 words
Samantha was beginning to undress in the corner. Jess, Melanie and Kylie were in the front of the locker room giggling amongst themselves and hadn’t realized that she was there. They were the “cool” girls. They slept with all of the guys in school and they had now become the college sluts. Samantha secretly envied them, as she was still a virgin, but they were bitchy.

Samantha had just removed all of her clothes when she heard the locker room door open.

“Oh, excuse me girls,” she heard a male voice say.

“No problems, babe. Come in and play with us!” Melanie responded.

The male started laughing. Samantha looked around the corner to peak at what was going on. Jess, Melanie & Kylie had started pulling the guy into the room. He seemed to be enjoying it. Samantha stood there shocked but it was so erotic that she couldn’t look away.

Melanie started to unzip the guys jeans and Jess & Kylie began to remove his shirt. Once he was completely naked, Melanie directed him to the bench and kneeled down in front of his cock. She quickly leaned forward and took his member fully into her mouth. Kylie was standing beside them having her nipples teased with his tongue. What Jess was doing was amazing. She was kneeling in front of Kylie and playing with her pussy. Her fingers were going in and out of her wetness and her tongue was making circles around Kylie’s clit. Kylie was moaning and the guy was enjoying the attention that was being given to his cock. Melanie was sucking his cock harder and harder.

Samantha was having trouble keeping quiet. Her breathing was getting faster and she was becoming so excited that she knew they would hear her. They still didn’t know that she was there and she was enjoying the scene too much to interrupt. Samantha began to move her fingers between her thighs and started to rub her clit as she watched Jess eating Kylie’s pussy.

isabelle_jamess1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
isabelle_jamess1



Jess stood up and signalled the others to move aside while she straddled this guy. His cock slid up into her pussy. Melanie directed Kylie over to the bench, made her lie down, spread her legs and began to lick her pussy. Jess was screaming in pleasure now. She moved even more quickly up and down on his cock whilst he played with her tits. Jess began to extend her back in pleasure and her moans became louder. Samantha could see the guys cock glistening with Jess’ pussy juice.

Samantha was getting even hotter watching them play with each other. She hadn’t ever seen women do that. She began rubbing her clit even harder and cum began to drip down her thigh. She tried to keep her moans quiet. She didn’t want them to hear her but she just couldn’t stop.

The guy lifted Jess off his cock and walked over to Melanie and Kylie. Jess sat on the bench and spread her legs wide, rubbing herself with one hand and playing with her nipples with the other. Melanie stood up from Kylie and began to lie down on the locker room floor. The guy knelt down between her legs and started to fuck her hard.

Kylie watched for a moment and then she moved toward Jess. She began to play with her nipples as she kissed her deeply. Kylie’s hand moved toward Jess’ pussy and she rammed two fingers into her dripping wet slit. She then took them out and began to lick the juices from her fingers. After she had finished licking off most of the cum, she placed them in Jess’ mouth. Jess sucked them and teased her tongue around Kylie’s fingers.

Melanie leaned over and began to lick Jess’ pussy. Jess was about to cum. The moaning coming from the scene in front of Samantha was too erotic to bear.

Samantha thrust her fingers deep inside her, moving them in and out whilst she watched the guy fuck Melanie. She tried to stay quiet. This couldn’t stop. Not yet.

Published 
Written by alabasterfairy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments