Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What She Craves...Pt1

7
0 Comments 0
8.1k Views 8.1k
1.9k words 1.9k words
 Caramel is an attractive, sexy, young woman with a healthy sexual appettite. Her own body turns her on as she looked in the mirror. Her full, round breasts were thirty forty D's. Her waist was small and her tummy flat. Her hips were firm, her thighs shapely, and her ass sexy and inviting. The girl is a hottie that needs a long hard cock! She lusted for a throbbing, thick eight inch piece of man meat that she could suck, fuck and ride for hours.

It was late Monday night. Caramel was alone and very horny. She tried to calm herself while looking in the mirror. Finally she fell back on her bed and instinctively reached for her B.O.B (battery operated boyfriend). Her sexy thighs fell apart as she sucked the shaft wishing it was a REAL man's dick. Her temperature began to rise and she started to moan. She traced it over her erect nipples, down her flat tummy and parted her moist pussy lips. Her breath caught in her throat as she thrust the dildo into her hungry twat.

Caramel was wet -- very wet. She thought about the jocks that had pounded her sugar walls. There was Mike with his seven inch cock and large nut sack. That sack of his pounded her clit many times as he fucked her from behind. Carlos was her Latin lover who sucked her pussy so good she almost pasted out. Erick was the biggest dick she ever had. He possessed a whopping nineinches and knew how to use it. Marl was thick like a soda can and stretched her pussy walls like no other man could. The memory of the cum she left on his cock made her shudder. She pounded her cunt with the plastic she wished was a man.

Caramel's hips lifted as she remembered Jihad and his average prick, but, man, could he work them hips! She couldn't forget about Johnny, the only man that oiled up her pucker and fucked it to climax. Caramel could feel the pleasure swelling in her loins, her clit throbbed. With a smile, she remembered Curtis. He was the freakiest man she knew. She came all over the piece of plastic as she thought how he sucked her clit and fingered her ass all while he fucked her with a vibrator...damn! She moaned and gasped as her orgasm hit.

She panted as her body quivered and her pussy muscles gripped the plastic that was shoved deep into her pussy. Her window was open and the cool air helped her calm down. Letting go of the dildo she contracted her pussy muscles and the dildo slipped from her pussy. She always ended her masturbation sessions this way. It was very erotic to her and at times she would have to masturbate a second time because it turned her on so much. Caramel started to drift off, but she caught herself. She got up and wiped off, put on a big T-shirt and a fresh pair of boy short panties. She started to close the window, but decided against it. She returned to her bed and quickly fell asleep.

Her dreams were full of big dicked men fucking her non-stop as her pussy tingled. Dreams like this meant her pussy was still very hungry and she needed more than just some piece of plastic. Her clit throbbed so bad she woke up. Caramel went to the kitchen to get a drink of water. Her pussy was was hot and she could feel her sweet juices running down her leg. After quenching her thirst she returned to her room and took off her soaking panties. Caramel was so horny she didn't know what to do! She screamed out in frustration.

Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed some movement at the window. At first fear had a hold of her. Immediately she thought some pervert had just watched her take her wet panties off. Then, her sexual needs took over and she smiles to herself wickedly. "If there is a man out he is about to get fucked and he'd better be packing!" She thinks. She decides to tease her admirer a little tease to make him nice and hard. She put on some seductive music and began to gyrate around the room.

Caramel music selection was wide and varied. She often danced for her male friends and her music selection reflected the many faces of Caramel. For her peeping Tom, she played her "fuck me" R&B cd. Soon, the sexy sounds and naughty words of her favorite singer made her smile.She really started to feel the music. It heightened her sexual awareness. Her nipples popped out like cherries and her clit throbbed as she got into the dance. The T-shirt moved with her as she opened and closed her thighs to the sensual beat. As she thought of some perverted man watching her shake her ass, Caramel bent at the waist and spread her legs. The sight drew a hiss from the window and sent a bolt of pleasure to her swollen clit. Teasingly she pulled her shirt down over her sexy ass and pranced around the room some more.

Caramel faced the window bent at the waist once more and allowed her bountiful breasts to show much cleavage. Her nipples were stiff and were the only things that held her lovely breasts in the T-shirt. Caramel swayed from side to side causing her titties to shake free of their restraints. She grasped each one in her hands. She lovingly caressed her twins, then sucked greedily on each.

VanessaHotl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VanessaHotl

Hell, she tasted damn good! She was rewarded with another gasp from outside the window. The gasp made her kitty tremble and her clit jump as her tongue swirled around her erect nipple.

Her pussy was on fire and her warm nectar ran down her sexy thighs. She could barely stand it as her need for hard pulsating dick grew. Caramel slowly pulled up her shirt to reveal a neatly trimmed kat. She was now fully exposed. That's when she heard it--,"DAYYUUUMMMM!!"--from the window. She couldn't wait any longer and ran to the window. When she peered out she was shocked, aroused, surprised and curious.

Outside her window were three guys and a woman. All the guys had their cocks out. Two of them were stroking their dicks and the third one was buried in the woman's cunt. "Come in, come in," Caramel urged. Her clit throbbbed thinking of all the possibilities. No one hesitated and they all came through her window, one by horny one. Caramel couldn't help but notice the huge cocks as they entered her room. The woman was striking, with breasts as large as hers and a nice ass. They introduced themselves as Janean, Marcus, Byron and Rafel.

Rafel was the last to enter and he was very bold. He didn't waste any time as he latched on to Caramel's hard nipple. The sudden sensation caused her to squeal out loud. She focused on the man pleasuring her aroused body. Rafel was a large man with thick curly hair. He was well built with a muscular chest and sexy powerful thighs. His hooded eyes sparkled with lust. Caramel shook when he latched onto her other nipple. She began to feel light headed with desire. She didn't know if he knew, but he was driving her crazy!

Her pussy was already wet, but, his nipple play made her twat drenched with lust. He was driving her closer and closer to a wonderful orgasm as he applied the right amount of pleasure and pain. All the others were watching. Still a little hesitant, Janean was the next to act. She dropped to her knees and ran her tongue along the inside of Caramel's sexy thighs. Her tongue was hot and active, yet much different than any man Caramel had ever experienced.

Caramel couldn't fully focus on either pleasure. She became overwhelmed as her knees buckled. Rafel eased her down onto Janean's hungry mouth as he continued pinching twisting and sucking her large nipples. Janean's tongue was all over Caramel's pussy. Then she parted her pussy lips with her hot tongue and at the same time Rafel bit down on her stiff nipple. Caramel burst into harmonic orgasm. She knew all her nieghbors heard her, but she didn't care. The bliss that took her over, she could not contain.

Macus was the next to join in. He is a short man with a wide cock. The widest prick Caramel had ever seen, her pussy quivered at the thought of that fat cock spreading her tight pussy walls. Her mouth was inches away from his large cock head as he came closer and closer. Caramel felt her lips being pushed open by the massive dick. His taste was surprisingly pleasant and soon she found herself trying to suck his penis dry.

Rafel was still working on her erect nipples and Janean was giving her the best head she had ever had. Her body was responding to every touch, lick, bite and stroke. The sensations were coming from every direction. Her mouth was being stretched as Marcus tried to ease it down her throat. Some of his pre-cum coated her pallet and she wanted more. Caramel wasn't really big on cock sucking, but Marcus was changing her mind.

Byron was the last to join in. He was the largest of them all! The man possessed a true foot long dick and it was thick too! He opened Janean's thighs and shoved his fingers deep into her tight juicy pussy. Finding her very aroused made his long cock jump. Caramel almost came at the erotic sight. She watched intensely as her pussy was being sucked, her nipples pinched, sucked and twisted and as she sucked the sweetest dick she'd ever tasted.

Byron had a hold of his huge cock, running the head up and down Janean's wet slit. Her clit would disappear when the large cock head would glide over it. Her whole body would jerk from the touch. The pleasure was driving Janean crazy! Caramel could tell because Janean's pussy eating was becoming intense. This made Caramel suck harder on Marcus's cock. She heard him grunt for the first time. He reached down and tweaked the nipple that Rafel wasn't sucking on.

At that time Byron sank haif of his cock into Janean's soaking wet kat. The pleasure jolted her and she shoved her tongue deep into Caramel's hole. Caramel couldn't hold back any longer. Her pussy walls wrapped around Janean's tongue and she splashed her face with hot, sweet cumm. She opened her mouth to scream, but Marcus's cock slipped further into her hot throat. It caught him off guard and the bliss moved him into climax. He shot his hot, creamy man juice down her throat. Caramel started to gag, but, the taste stopped the reaction and she swallowed every drop.

Give me a detail view of this story please. Is it a panty wetter? If not I will stop here.

Published 
Written by rafel010
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors