Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wife Forced To Cheat 2

"Teacher cheat with her students because she was thinking about sex too much."

33
16 Comments 16
49.0k Views 49.0k
4.4k words 4.4k words
Famous Story
FORCED TO CHEAT

CHAPTER: 2



This is continuation of Forced to Cheat. All characters are fictional and should not be taken seriously. This is for pure entertainment purpose.

Sharron climbed back into her car and headed for home. Her pussy ached like never before. I can’t believe that I just sucked a stranger’s cock, she thought to herself.

Sharron now had a bitter taste of cum in her mouth and a terrible ache in her pussy that needed to be satisfied. As she was headed for home she thought about the toys she bought the night before. Sharron’s husband never really satisfied her and she needed to be satisfied now. Sharron needed to feel a cock between her legs.

When Sharron arrived home and found her husband Carter’s car was gone, she thought, he must be at work so I have time. She made her way to the bedroom where she kicked off her shoes and quickly unbuttoned her jacket. Sharron’s shoes became missiles, nearly hitting the television. She was moving down the hallway with her new toys. Sharron ached to slide the large ten-inch dildo into her greedy, tight cunt. In reality she never thought that it would fit in her tight hole. After only having Carter’s small cock, she never thought that something so large would fit.

Sharron’s blouse was the next casualty of her passion. The last button on the ivory blouse was still yet to be found. She dropped the blouse at the doorway to her room. Her large thirty-four E’s were bouncing as she hurried toward the bed. Sharron was now wearing a pink bra with matching pink booty shorts, a black skirt, and black stockings. The shorts accentuated her beautiful round ass by pulling it slightly apart.

Sharron crawled across the bed to her nightstand, to get the batteries. She pulled FRED, her new ten-inch fuck buddy, out of his bag. She hiked up her skirt and lay on the bed. Sharron slid her panties off with her thumbs dropping them on the floor. Sharron could tell that her pussy was drenched because her inner thighs were wet. The feeling was intoxicating and made her that much hornier.

Sharron’s panties dropped to the floor to meet the rest of her clothing. She gripped FRED tightly at his base and placed the tip at the opening of her very sensitive pussy. Sharron rubbed it slowly up and down. The tip rubbed over her clit and sent lightning bolts through her whole body. As the tip passed over her very wet opening she could feel her hungry little cunt open wide for it.

Sharron plunged FRED into her pussy. To her surprise her hungry cunt could only swallow some of FRED. Her greedy little cunt sucked it up inch by inch. The tip and body plunged slowly into her womanhood. She instantly had an orgasm causing her whole body to shake on FRED. She pulled the dildo out and pushed again deeper into her wet box. This time Sharron took about an inch more. She had FRED over three quarters of the way in her pussy and she just got started. She took two hands and started driving the dildo into her pussy at full force. Every time it stretched her a little more. Sharron squealed a little as her hands were now holding the base and hitting her clit at the same time. Sharron plunged FRED his full length that set off another orgasm. She came again as more liquid poured from her very excited pussy. She must have been riding one big orgasmic wave because she came over and over again.

Sharron fell back from exhaustion, this was the first time she had had multiple orgasms. Her life as the prim and proper schoolteacher was a façade, she thought as she drifted into a deep sleep.

Sharron wasn’t sure what time it was when she woke up but her husband was on top of her pounding away at her very sore pussy. His hand gripped her large breast, squeezing it tightly. He pinched at her nipple making it as hard as an eraser.

“Oh Carter!” she moaned. Her husband was using her pussy in a way that was foreign to her; he was fucking the shit out of her. She loved being awoken by having sex.

Sharron could tell Carter had been working hard by the amount of sweat that was building on his forehead and his body. Her husband had his lower lip in his mouth and her legs were spread wide. Sharron was close to having another orgasm when she felt Carter’s cock beginning to swell up and twitch. He made a final push and erupted. Sharron was on the brink of a strong orgasm when Carter filled her pussy with hot, thick cum. Rope after rope of cum shot deep in her womb as he kept pushing at her sore hole.

Once again she was left unfilled and horny. She was so close to an orgasm and left wanting. Carter climbed off her and left the room. Sharron closed her legs and felt the remnants of their passion oozing from her used pussy. Where was FRED? She thought. Did Carter find it and is that what made him want to fuck her like that?

All these thoughts ran through her mind, as she lay there unable to move for a moment. She really needed a shower now to clean up.

After her shower, she went to see where Carter had snuck off too. Sharron found him in his Lazy Boy, with a beer, passed out, as usual. She wobbled over to the computer to occupy herself. She went to her favorite site to talk to someone. She started browsing for men in her area. She needed to find a lover that could satisfy her needs. FRED was okay but he wasn’t a flesh in blood man and after the stranger, she now needed a man.

Sharron logged on to her favorite hookup site. It wasn’t anything fancy, just a free place for people to meet. She went to the advertisements to send out graphics to single men in hopes of meeting someone new. She added a couple new photos of herself in a bikini that she had taken a few months earlier. The reaction was instantaneous, men started contacting her.

Robert emailed her first. So she responded.

“Hey Lady, you’re hot,” Robert said.

“Why thank you. My name is Sharon, what is yours?” she replied.

“My name is Robert but you can call me long and hard,” he said with a LOL at the end.

Sharron was a little shocked at the way he talked. It was exciting and scary at the same time. “Are you really long and hard?” she asked.

“Do you want to see it?”

“Do you have a picture you could show me?”

“Oh yeah baby, I have pictures,” he said, sending a photo to her box.

He was longer than most other guys she had seen and he was thick. His cock was as large as FRED if not more; his cock meat made her heart speed up a little. Sharron could already feel her pussy getting wet. Sharron asked if he wanted to have lunch sometime. They settled on Friday after school at three.

That Friday Sharron was excited to meet her new lover Robert. FRED turned up in her drawer the night before and Carter seemed fine to just ignore her again. That morning Sharron dressed to really turn heads. She wore a tight black skirt with white stockings and high heels. She also wore a black silk, full button top, and white bra. With her thirty-four E’s, she couldn’t leave the house without a bra. Her breasts didn’t sag much but they bounce all over the place when she walked. She didn’t wear underwear today because she was going to be a naughty girl.

On the way to work Sharron was so excited she felt like she was going to cum. As an AP English teacher at the high school level, she liked to dress nicely. Sharron also liked the way her young male students look at her when she dressed up, although, she would never act on it because she valued her job.

By the time she arrived at school, she found that she was getting moist thinking about her date that day. Sharron wanted to feel his cock in the restaurant; she wanted to have him fuck her in the parking garage like a bad girl.

Her classes seemed to take forever. They drug on at a snail’s pace until the final class began. She was getting more excited by the minute and getting wetter because of it. In her last class she assigned some reading and sat behind her desk waiting for the class period to end.

Sharron was really turned on by this point, she was thinking about what was going to happen in just over an hour and it was making her shift in her seat. She wasn’t paying attention to her students; she was just grading papers and thinking about Robert’s rather large member. Sharron thought about Robert’s slick member sliding into her mouth. She thought about the itch in her love box. She thought about the thick tip of his cock sliding into her love tunnel. Then it was over, the bell rung.

Sharron jumped from her seat when she noticed that four students had stayed behind. They were all just standing close to her desk, but she didn’t notice for how long because she was sexually flustered.

“What is it boys?” she asked while collecting her things together.

“Mrs. Rivers,” Paul said first. He was a young man with short blonde hair. He is anorexic thin, she thought.

Sharron turned around to face them and realized that they were all staring at her. “What is it Paul? I am going to be late for an appointment.”

“Well,” Paul started with, “YOU ARE going to be late.”

Sharron was shocked. What was he talking about late? “What do you need? Can’t this wait until Monday?” she said dismissingly shaking her head.

“No, I think my hard-on needs your attention now,” Paul said while staring at her breasts.

“WHAT!” Sharron gasped and raised her voice trying to regain control. “BOYS, I am your teacher.”

Paul looked his teacher in the eyes and told her that he had seen her open her legs exposing her clean shaven love box them. Sharron was taken aback by the comment and quickly realized that she must have been a little too horny and shown off her pussy to the class. It must have slipped by and only a couple of people caught it because everyone would have said something. She had to think quickly to contain the situation and get out of the classroom with her job intact.

“What can I do to insure your silence, boys?” Sharron said with a smirk.

“Well we all have hardons and we need some relief.” Paul said while still staring at her huge breasts.

“Okay but you have to keep this a secret so that I don’t lose my job” Sharron said.

Paul’s cock was visibly hard. He looked like he was packing some meat and the other boys in the class were starting to rub their crotches too.

Paul stepped forward and grabbed a hold of her jacket. He pulled it open before she could say anything else. Mrs. Rivers’ tits were huge, but during school she hid them well. Now they were uncovered and bouncing around under her silk button top.

Sharron hesitated for a second, “What are you, like sixteen or seventeen? I’m not sure I can do this, you’re a baby.”

“I’m seventeen, and today Mrs. Rivers, you’re going to make us all men.”

Paul motioned for Ricky to get the door. Ricky locked it and gave a nod.

Zach, a heavyset boy who bullied other kids, now moved toward her.

The other boy in the room was Ben, AKA “Little Bear”. He was also a little on the heavy side and was on the video yearbook committee. Little Bear was Hispanic with dark hair and black eyes.

Paul grabbed Mrs. Rivers again, this time grabbing at her right breast. Her thirty-four Es were sensitive and her nipples got hard really quick. Mrs. Rivers used her jacket to hide her breasts while in school. Paul began to massage her breasts, gently turning Mrs.

MoonMiko1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MoonMiko1

Rivers on. Paul worked the tit flesh with his fingers and gently pushed up against her. Mrs. Rivers was pinned against the desk so she gripped the edge to brace herself.

Thru her black silk top her nipples started to get hard, very hard. Mrs. Rivers was in shock that this was happening to her again. She was so nervous about being in school and wanted to run away but with Ricky at the door and Paul feeling her breasts, she had nowhere to go. Zach and Ben now began to move in.

Paul started to unbutton his teacher’s top and Zach got to his knees. Zach wasn’t like Paul though. He was rough and it felt like this was his first time with a woman. Zach was manhandling her thighs, squeezing them and forcing them apart. He was moving his hands over the material of his teacher’s stockings kneading them at them. Zach then moved his two hands so that one was around each leg. He went to the top of the stocking and then down again. Then he started to lick his teacher’s legs.

Meanwhile, Paul was now opening his teacher’s top one button at a time and exposing her huge tits for everyone to see. Ben almost came when he saw them for the first time and gasped at their size.

“Paul,” Ben said, “Have you ever seen tits like these before?”

“No way, these are the biggest I have seen,” Paul, answered.

“Dude, let me get a closer look at these.”

Ben stared at Mrs. Rivers’ breasts taking time to appreciate her nipples. Mrs. Rivers tried to deny it, but it was no use she was enjoying the attention. Zach had both of his hands up her skirt and finally found her pussy since she had no underwear on, Zach had complete access to her box and it was really wet now. Zach was not gentle when he found her love box either, like her thighs; his fingers penetrated her pussy without warning and complete lack of sensuality. He plunged two fingers inside her without mercy and it was a touch painful. Mrs. Rivers was not used to having this much attention and it turned her on.

Mrs. Rivers threw my head back and let out a gasp of pain. “Ahhhhh!” she gasped.

Paul looked down to see that Zach was forcing his fingers violently into Mrs. Rivers’ pussy. Paul then grabbed both tits and squeezed them tightly. He pinched her nipples and that almost sent Mrs. Rivers into an orgasm. Mrs. Rivers was being used by a bunch of high school kids and she liked it. Zach started to finger his teacher faster and faster. She was about to cum when she felt her bra give way. It was Paul; he had grabbed the clasp and unclipped it until it fell from her body.

Mrs. Rivers’ huge melons sprang loose. Her bra hit the floor and her nipples where as hard as bullets. Paul took the left one in his mouth. He started to suckle it like a child. She felt like he was trying to nurse milk out of her. Mrs. Rivers gripped the desk harder as she edged toward her first orgasm. She was going to explode from all the stimulation. That is exactly what she did. Mrs. Rivers could feel Zach inserting another finger as she climaxed on his hand. Her body was shaking all over and her legs turned to jello and she was barely able to stand. Her head was cocked back and her mouth was wide open.

“WOW, I think she came on me!” Zach said while fucking his teacher with three fingers now.

Paul took his teacher’s arm and placed her hand on his cock. It was just as she thought. It was hard and rather large.

“Stroke my cock Mrs. Rivers,” he whispered in her ear.

Mrs. Rivers did as she was told because she was a good whore. She stroked his cock while he sucked her nipples. Zach had moved his head under her and started licking her pussy. Mrs. Rivers was dripping cum openly now. She was happy that Zach’s tongue was lapping at her love juices like a hungry animal. While stroking Paul’s cock, she found herself about to have a second orgasm. This time, Ben grabbed one side of her skirt, Zach the other, and lifted it up so that Ben could film it. Mrs. Rivers exploded again in Zach’s mouth flooding his face and chin with pussy juices. She hated the fact that she was cumming for these little bastards, but she couldn’t help it. Mrs. Rivers was enjoying every minute of being used.

Paul let go of her tits and lifted her up on the desk. Mrs. Rivers lay back with her bare ass exposed and with Zach spreading her thighs wide apart. He was working four fingers inside her now. Mrs. Rivers was damn near being fisted at this point and she loved it. She had never been fucked like this before in her life; this is what she was missing. She was on such a high level of excitement that she was just cumming over and over again. It was so animalistic. Mrs. Rivers could feel a stronger third orgasm building deep inside. Mrs. Rivers looked around to see Paul had traded places with Ricky. Ricky was now at her face with a very hard cock.

Ricky was black and tall with a basketball player type body. He placed his very hard and long cock at his teacher’s mouth. His black cock must have been almost ten inches long. The tip pressed against her lips, but she refused to suck it. That’s when Zach shoved his whole hand in her love box. Mrs. Rivers screamed which resulted in a mouth full of black cock. Ricky held the back of her head in place as Ben filmed his teacher sucking and getting fisted.

Mrs. Rivers tits were bouncing from being fisted and sucking. Ricky’s cock was only about half way in and it was already hitting the back of her throat. She found it hard to breathe on the in strokes and so much saliva was coming out of her mouth. She had never sucked a cock so big before and never from a young boy like this. How did a seventeen year old get this large of a cock so fast? She thought. Ricky started to fuck his teacher’s face faster and harder. Spit was streaming down her face and pouring out of her mouth from the sheer size of Ricky’s cock. She was being face fucked. Mrs. Rivers finally felt Zach’s hand pull out of her sloppy wet cunt. It made a pop when the hand came free it felt like giving birth.

Next Mrs. Rivers felt a cock start to press at her pussy. She gasped when the boy’s cock entered her. It was Paul trying to enter her now. She could tell just from the size. Mrs. Rivers also felt someone’s cock against her hand and a wet hand on her tits, squeezing them very hard. All of the sudden she had another mini-orgasm. She began to tighten up and spasm on her desk. That’s when Ricky shoved his cock deep in her throat feeling his teacher’s throat tighten up and massage his cock. His balls were slapping against her in the forehead. Mrs. Rivers felt his cock swell in her throat though and knew that he was going to cum any second. He felt like a garden hose shooting in her mouth. Mrs. Rivers was trying to swallow all that she could but some spilled out. Ricky pumped hot stream after hot stream of cum in her throat. His balls were tight against his shaft and she had no choice but to swallow everything she could.

Mrs. Rivers is now a whore, she thought. Paul was fucking her pussy like a man on a mission and she felt Ricky’s cock slipped from her lips and another had pushed its way into her mouth. Mrs. Rivers thought it was Zach. His strokes were fast and hard, fucking her face like a first timer. It made him quick like a rabbit. Taking short strokes, she could taste his pre-cum on her tongue. He was not that big, but he was fat. Zach came in her mouth after only a few seconds of face fucking. Mrs. Rivers swallowed his load too because he didn’t give her a chance to spit it out. He left his cock in her mouth until it went limp between her lips. When he did pull it out, he slapped his teacher’s face and called her a whore for making him cum too fast. Paul didn’t pull out when he came in her pussy either. He shot his load deep in her pussy with reckless abandon. Mrs. Rivers was exhausted from all the fucking and cumming and now her cheek was bright red from being smacked. She was riding one wave after another of her own orgasms.

Mrs. Rivers lay there on her desk when she felt another cock trying to enter her pussy. She opened her eyes for a second to see who it was this time. It was Ben. His cock was thick like a soup can and she wasn’t sure she could take this massive cock. Ben pushed his thick cock against the opening of her well-used pussy. He began working his cock at her opening. She already had a hand in her pussy, she had been fucked countless times and Ben still had a hard time getting his cock into her pussy. Ben worked the tip of his cock at her opening for about a minute when she felt each of her ankles being taken. Mrs. Rivers felt her legs being lifted in the air. Her legs were being pulled back so that they were now pressing against her chest and that’s when she felt Ben placing his cock at her asshole.

“What are you doing?” Mrs. Rivers said in a daze.

“This is why they call me Little Bear. My brother is the Big Bear. His cock is almost eleven inches and we only fuck whores in the ass. Since you’re a whore, I will only fuck you in the ass.”

There was plenty of lube on her ass by this time. With all the cumming she and the boys had done, she was drenched. Mrs. Rivers’ legs were pinned against her chest and she couldn’t move. She was so exhausted that she couldn’t protest, so she just lay there and took it like a good whore. Ben placed his fat cock at her very tight asshole and pushed the tip in. Just the tip at first, but it was enough to make Mrs. Rivers’ body jump in protest. She was an ass virgin, never letting a man near my asshole before and now this seventeen year old was going to be first boy to fuck her there. Ben kept pushing until his giant tip entered her asshole. Little by little he worked the tip in and out.

“God Damn this whore is tight. I’m not sure I can get the whole thing in.”

“Please don’t stop! It hurts but I love it!” Mrs. Rivers said while tears streamed down her face.

“GOD damn it, I love it when women cry and beg me not to stop,” he said grunting and pushed deeper.

Ben held her thighs tight and it didn’t take long to work into a rhythm. He was fucking his tight teacher and she was crying and trying not to clamp her ass down. Mrs. Rivers was grabbing at whatever she could to brace herself, but she couldn’t. She let out a low squeal again and found Ricky’s cock back in her mouth. His dark black cock pushed all the way into her throat. She was now sucking and fucking again, this time in her ass. The pain was unbearable because her ass was being split open by the size of this boy’s cock. But something was tingling in her crotch. Again, she felt Ricky about to cum in her mouth. How can one boy cum so much, she thought, as she swallowed stream after stream. Ricky shot his load again deep into her throat. This time it was on the outstroke so it ran all down her face and some shot in my hair. She was starting to feeling sick from all the cum she had ingested. At that moment she felt Ben cumming in her ass. It was hot and filled her ass completely. When he withdrew it, cum leaked out of her ass and down to her skirt.

The boys let go of her legs and she just collapsed with exhaustion on her desk. She was used up and spent. The boys began to collect their things and got dressed.

“Thanks Mrs. Rivers. We won’t tell anyone,” the boys said as they filed out of the room leaving her alone.

Someone must have taken her bra because when she recovered enough to get dressed she couldn’t find it. Shannon was a sticky mess and now had to make it home without getting caught. How could she manage that when she couldn’t even walk? She was so sore from all the fucking.

And suddenly she remembered and spoke to an empty room, “Shit! I forgot about Robert.”

Published 
Written by gumie35
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments