Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wild Ride

"Her threesome turns into a foursome."

19
4 Comments 4
28.8k Views 28.8k
1.9k words 1.9k words

I've got long black hair and bangs, medium sized but very firm tits, and a tight little ass. I'm a lawyer, and usually I have to dress conservatively, but I have a very hot body when I get horny and want to show it off.

I've always had a fantasy about being fucked by two guys. Sucking two cocks at the same time, or one cock in my ass, one cock in my pussy. Having my face and tits covered in cum. It gets me wet just thinking about it. But because I'm a lawyer, I work all the time. I don't have a boyfriend, nor do I know two guys who'd be into it.

So on my birthday this year I just went for it. I walked into a bar in stiletto heels, thigh high black stockings, a short black skirt that barely covered the tops of them and a thin blouse unbuttoned several buttons too far. No bra, so my tits were on full display. Lots of lipstick and eye makeup. A tiny pair of tight black panties that rubbed against the lips of my shaved pussy as I walked and made me so wet and horny. And a necklace made out of chain that frankly looked pretty kinky. I used to wear it for one boyfriend to signal to him I wanted to be fucked up the ass. He'd pull on the chain while he stuck his cock down my tight little asshole. It was hot. I love taking a big cock up my ass. And I love having a tight chain wrapped around my neck when I get fucked.

It was making me horny just to dress like this. I could feel men's - and a few women's - eyes following me as I entered the bar, and the thought of that made me even hornier.

The first thing I did was go into the bathroom, lock myself in a stall and slide two fingers down into my tight black panties and into my already soaked pussy. I didn't want to cum, I just wanted to give my pussy a little relief, though I also loved that it would make my nipples hard and put that "fuck me now" look on my face. I needed to be so horny I wouldn't chicken out. I wanted cock very badly by the time I walked out. I felt so dirty.

I got drunk pretty quickly, and danced with a lot of guys. I rubbed my ass against their cocks. I let them fondle my tits. I made out with a few. At one point I was making out with a woman and a man at the same time, taking turns while they pressed against me, fondling my tits and ass. I knew a lot of guys - and maybe some girls - were going to jerk off thinking of me tonight.

I sat down at a booth at the far back of the bar, where the lights were low and few people were around. I was very drunk. Within minutes two guys had sat down on each side of me, hitting on me. Luckily they were both very hot. I didn't know their names but I didn't care. One left to go to the bathroom and the other guy started kissing me, then reaching inside my blouse to caress my tits.

When the other guy returned, he threatened to start a fight, until I cooed, "Hold on, boys, there's enough of me for both of you."

I began kissing him, while the first guy slid his hand onto my leg, sliding it up my stockings, playing with the edge. The second guy soon had his hands into my blouse, and squeezed my tits as we kissed, and I began to rub his cock through his pants under the table. It was big and hard and I wanted to suck it.

The first guy had his fingers brushing against my already soaked panties. I pulled out the second guy's cock, leaned into him and whispered, "I want to taste your cum," as I began to stroke his already rock hard cock.

He whispered back, "Oh, baby, I want you to suck my cock right now," and he grabbed the chain around my neck and pulled me close.

"Be patient, honey," I said, and stuck my tongue in his ear. The first guy took the chain from him and pulled me toward him. He had two fingers inside my pussy and was slowly beginning to finger fuck me. I looked around, no one was watching, so I gave into it and closed my eyes and arched my back and moaned quietly as I jerked off the second guy. He opened my blouse so my tits were all but showing, and began to play with my nipples. I felt so dirty and so horny.

I took the first guy's cock out of his pants as he finger fucked me, and began to build toward an orgasm as I jerked them both off. I had never been so horny in my life, about to cum in public, my tits hanging out, two fingers in my pussy fucking me as I jerked off two hard cocks. My fantasy was coming true.

I leaned back into the first guys ear and whispered, "Make me cum, baby. Make me cum and then take me outside and fuck me hard." I kept whispering as I came, "Oh God, baby, finger my pussy, make me cum, oh I'm cumming." As I came the second guy pinched my nipple hard as the first guy stuck his fingers deep into me and my pussy tightened around them. He slid his fingers out of my pussy and into my mouth, and I licked off my juices.

LILLYROSE2
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LILLYROSE2

By then we were attracting a little bit of a crowd but I was too horny to care. I wanted to take both of their big hard cocks inside my mouth and pussy and ass, and let them grab me and fuck me and use me.

We headed out the back door and into the alley. There was a pallet of cardboard behind the dumpster and I knelt down and started to suck both their cocks. I felt like such a whore, and my pussy was getting wet again, having both of those big cocks in my face. They began to pull my mouth toward their cocks with the chain, and I didn't know whose cock was whose, I just sucked and licked and jerked off whatever cock was in front of me, while they took turns using my mouth.

I felt my skirt being lifted up and my panties pushed aside, and knew some other horny man had followed us outside. I could tell by the rough way he grabbed my ass that it was a man. I didn't care any more, I just wanted to get used like a dirty slut. I felt him slide under me, and felt my ass cheeks grabbed and pulled apart, and soon his tongue was on my ass and pussy. I pushed back hard, wanting his tongue deep inside me. My pussy was tingling again, and I knew things were about to get wild.

After awhile the guy behind me quit eating my pussy and ass and I felt a hard cock sliding between the cheeks of my ass. I moaned loudly, a cock in each hand.

"Oh fuck me, baby. Give me your cock." I hadn't even seen his face yet.

He slid his cock deep into my hot soaked pussy, and I was glad his cock was as big as the two I was sucking. As he found his rhythm and began to fuck me hard, someone pulled my head hard down onto their cock with the chain, the third man's thrusts pushing me on and off it as I sucked. I felt my blouse ripped open and my tits pulled free as some one began to suck on them. At this point I wanted to just let them fuck me however they wanted, taking all the cock they wanted to give me, wherever they wanted to give it to me. I felt like such a slut.

Feeling very dirty, I reached behind and slid my finger into my tight little asshole, and began fucking it with the same rhythm my pussy was being fucked. I knew someone's cock would be inside my ass soon.

The guy behind me pulled his cock out, and I straddled the guy who had been licking me and lowered my pussy slowly down on his cock, feeling every inch of it. I rode his cock hard, as one guy positioned himself in front of me and began to rub his cock all over my face. Then I felt the chain around my neck pulled up hard, and felt a third cock rubbing along the crack of my ass.

A cock was shoved in my mouth while another teased my asshole, and the whole time I was getting fucked slowly by the guy underneath me. I felt a cock slide slowly into my ass, taking his time with every inch of it, until he was all the way in, deep inside my ass, filling it with hard cock.

The guy with his cock in my mouth pushed it all the way into my throat, gagging me, and the guy who was fucking my pussy held his cock deep inside me pussy. It felt so hot to be full of hard cock in every hole, and used like a whore. My pussy started to quiver and I could feel myself moving toward cumming again.

A cock slowly began to fuck my ass as the guy underneath matched his rhythm and fucked my dripping pussy. The cock in my mouth matched it as well, but soon they were all fucking me as hard as they could in all different rhythms, so it felt like I was getting pounded by cock on all sides. I began to cum, over and over again in waves, just filled with sensation as I felt filled with hard cock, fucking me into submission.

The guy in my mouth was the first to cum, pulling back and stroking his cock a couple times until gobs of hot cum began splashing into my face. I've never had a guy cum in my face before, and it felt so slutty and sexy and dirty. I opened my mouth to take all that I could, dripping off my lips and down my face and chin, licking it off my lips hungrily.

The two cocks pulled out of my ass and pussy and I rolled over as they bent over me, jerking off, and seconds later they were cumming all over my tits. I rubbed it into my tits as they all put their cocks in their pants and left me in the alley, blouse ripped open, dress hiked up and panties pushed aside, stockings askew, and cum all over my face and tits and blouse.

I was such a whore, and I loved how sexy and dirty it made me feel. I pulled myself together as best I could and got in my car. All I could think of was how hot it would be to be jerking off two more guys as those three fucked me. Take five big cocks at one time. I couldn't wait to find out, and fondled my wet pussy thinking about it as I drove home.

 

Published 
Written by syzygy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments