Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wild Times

1
0 Comments 0
5.9k Views 5.9k
2.2k words 2.2k words
What’s up everyone? The name’s Anthony, but everyone calls me Tony. Tomorrow I’ll be heading up to my buddies massive cottage with a bunch of friends for a summer long party, let’s see how things play out.

I was waiting for my buddy to show up with my ride up to the cottage, cases of beer stacked up beside me, when I hear a car coming down the road, thinking it was my buddy I took a couple steps towards the road to get a better look. To my surprise it wasn’t my bud, but a smoking hot blonde, and just as she was driving by me I noticed a smile and thought I saw one of those bright baby blue’s winking in my direction. Now I don’t pride myself on my looks, standing at 5 foot 9, short and spiked black hair and a build that’s somewhere between average and pretty good but I like to think I’ve got something working in my favour.

After stepping back to my gear and beer I hear another car coming up, this time it was my buddy, but not in his usual P.O.S. vehicle, no this time he comes rolling up in a brand new Ford F-150 King Cab.

“What’s up Skitch? Nice truck you got there.”

“Thanks, picked her up couple days ago, been breaking her in ever since, but now I think it’s time for a real test. You’re all ready I see.”

“Yea, had to make a beer run last night, kind of cracked a case I was supposed to bring up, ha-ha.”

“You’re such a drunk, you know that?”

“Yea, I hear that a lot now get your ass out of the truck and help me load these cases will ya? There’s a couple more up in the garage. Oh who else is coming, I know Mike and Denise are meeting us up there, but who else is coming?”

“Umm, there’s Frank, Liz, Marissa, O’Toole and Teddy coming as far as I know, Red and his girl may come up too but I haven’t heard anything from either of them yet.”

“Alright, we picking anyone else up or is it just up goin?”

“Just us, but we gotta make one last stop before we leave, I gotta package waiting for me I gotta bring up.”

So after picking up Skitch’s package we headed up to his cottage, a whole four five hours of sitting in a bucket seat, listening to tunes and fixing up some hand rolled treats for when we arrive.

First couple of days were pretty uneventful, drinking all day, music playing throughout the massive three story building and kicking some ass on GTA, but then the rest of the party guests began to arrive.

First to show up were Frank, Liz and O’Toole followed by Marissa and a couple of her girl friends. Teddy showed up later that day with Mike and Denise who had car troubles and hitched a ride. After everyone settled in it was dark everywhere outside past the 10 ft glow of the lights outside, and the one lamp down at the dock which didn’t really show anything more then where the dock was and that was about it.

Parties rocked the house for the next few nights non-stop and during that time there were 3 beer runs, 5 noise complaints from passers by and several pop ins from random locals who were just looking for a good time.

The whole time I was slipping between flirting with Liz and Sam, one of her friends that came up.

“So Liz, you having a good time up here?”

“Hic- yupp, Hahaha….. way too drunk alre-hic-dy”

“Heh heh, I can see that, how much have you had anyways?”

“Ummm….. lost count after my – hic – fourth drink.”

“That including the shots you had earlier? Or just the ones u can remember holding a cup for? Hahaha!”

“Shut – hic – up tony!”

That’s when Liz tried to take a swing at me and ended up falling into me, her back leaning against me with my arms wrapped around her making sure she doesn’t fall. That’s also when she grabbed my arm with her free hand and began walking towards the empty bedrooms, with me in tow.

We make it to the bedroom fairly unnoticed, close the door, lock it as best I could and fall on the bed, all within a few minutes. The now empty cup Liz had had fallen on the floor when she pushed me onto the bed and straddled me. We began to kiss as the party roared on the other side of the door, her hands fumbling with my belt as she tried to get my shirt untucked from my pants. Feeling generous I decide to take it off myself, followed by her shirt next. Now I can’t say I’ve seen Liz topless before, but the clothes she wears do a good job at showing what she has, and without those clothes her double D’s look even better, her slim figure offsets her massive breasts which all come together into an ass that’s so tight you’d swear it couldn't be real.

The bra she had on didn’t last much longer then her shirt did, before I could throw the shirt on the floor she already had her hands behind her back working the clasp open and tossing it on the floor herself. As soon as the bra hit the floor I had one breast in one hand and the other in my mouth, sucking and licking her nipple. Her hands running through my hair as I worked her nipples over, tugging and nipping, drawing slow, heated moans from her. She began to rock in my lap, rubbing against my cock slowly, back and forth, teasing me with what could, and was probably going to be happening. Working with her rocks I manage to flip her onto her back and gain the high ground, not letting go of her nipples as I did this, once I had her on her back I began to make my way around her body, kissing around her nipples, sliding my tongue up her chest and nuzzling her neck and ears while she dragged her nails down my back. Moans emanate from both of us as we continue to tease one another, while still making my way around her body with my lips I begin to move downwards to the top of her jeans, sliding my tongue across the top of the waistband while rubbing my fingers against her pussy.

EvaKENTs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaKENTs



Just as I begin to undo the button on her jeans the door begins to open. I look up as I notice Sam walking into the room, oblivious to who else was in there until the door was closed.

“Hey Sam, get lost somewhere?” I said jokingly and invitingly.

“Maybe, or maybe I found what I was looking for.” She replied, stalking over to the bed and pulling up beside Liz.

“Hey baby.” Sam said to Liz as she leaned down and began kissing her.

I continued to slide Liz’s jeans off as Sam picked up where I had left off with Liz’s breasts. The jeans slide down her legs revealing a red and black thong, a thong that had a short time left on her body. I looked up from her thong to see Sam’s shirt and bra had come off in the time it took to remove Liz’s jeans, and what a sight. Breasts slightly smaller then Liz’s but just as firm and the skirt she was wearing did nothing to hide the fact she wasn’t wearing any panties this evening. Showing that amazing ass that flowed right down to legs that seemed to go on forever, moving up to where the action was happening I slide up to Liz’s free breast and begin massaging it as Sam turns to me and starts kissing me, leaving Liz free reign of whatever she wanted. This Liz capitalized on, one hand moving down to her clit, the other to Sam’s breast, tugging it closer to her lips. As I continued making out with Sam, my hand moved down to her skirt, sliding it down her legs, which she gladly aided in the process of removing. Once it was off I began to play with her clit and finger her, drawing even more moans from her, as Liz took off her thong and threw it across the room. She then pushed me back, grabbed Sam, pushed her to the bed and crawled atop her, leaving me to sit back and watch. I pulled up a chair, dropped my jeans, my erection pressing against my boxers as I sat down and began slowly stroking myself through the fabric.

Liz noticed this and began to move down Sam’s body, sucking her breasts and nuzzling her nipples, dragging her tongue down her body. Sam’s moans growing louder the lower Liz progressed. I watched as Sam’s body arched, Liz making her way in between her legs leading with her tongue, a seductive look in her eyes. Sam’s hands began running through Liz’s hair, her fingers getting tangled and moving Liz closer to where she wanted her to be. Moan’s filled the room as Sam came closer to orgasming, Liz slipped from Sam’s grip and moved up her body, her tongue leaving a glossy trail leading up to Sam’s lips. Wrapping her arms around Liz, Sam rolled over so that she was on top, one hand sliding between Liz’s legs, the other summoning me to the bed, a seductive look in her eyes.

I let myself go and made my way onto the bed, lying beside both of them and leaning in to kiss Sam. That’s when Liz’s hand found my cock, rubbing through the fabric before sliding her hand inside, grabbing a hold and stroking. Sam’s hand grabbed hold of the waistband of my boxers and slid them down my legs, freeing my erection for Liz. Once my boxers had hit the floor Sam moved down the bed, taking my cock from Liz she slid her tongue up the base of it then wrapped her lips around the head and took my cock in her mouth. Her tongue passing up and down the underside of my cock, licking the head just to tease me, Liz leaned over and began to kiss me, one of my hands moving to her breast, massaging it, tugging her nipple and drawing moans from her as Sam drew moans from me. Enjoying the moans she was hearing, Sam let go of my cock and moved up my body, positioning herself above my cock and with a fiery look in her eyes she lowered herself onto my member plunging it deep inside her, her moans leaving her on a gasp. Liz, feeling left out sat up and straddled my chest facing Sam, pulling her close they kissed as Sam moved up and down on my cock.

Wanting some more, Liz slid back and spread her legs a little more letting me have my way with her pussy. I started licking her clit and wrapped my arms around her legs pulling her closer to me; just as Liz began to moan Sam pulled her closer and kissed her, moans emanating from both of them. The moans grew louder, faster and more passionate, all three of us reaching our climax. I began thrusting harder and faster into Sam while devouring Liz at the same time; Liz brought her hands up and using one hand she started fondling her breasts while pulling Sam into the other so that she could suck on her nipple. Sam moaned against Liz’s nipple as she sucked on it, as Liz threw her head back and moaned loudly.

“Oh. . . God!” Liz screamed as she came.

“Fuck me!!” moaned Sam, still bouncing on my cock.

Still thrusting I felt the rush of an orgasm coming, I started moaning against Liz’s pussy, my back arching as the feeling came up from my balls and exploded from my cock filling Sam. Just as I came, Sam orgasmed as well, her pussy tightening around my cock, her moans filled the room as she threw her head back, then she grabbed Liz and pulled her close and kissed her. As things began to settle down Liz shifted off me and laid down beside me, Sam lifted herself off of me, dripping a little as she moved onto the bed on my other side.

“That… was… amazing” Sam said in between heavy breaths.

“You can… say… that again” Liz breathed against my ear as she kissed it.

“So… sum party, eh ladies?” I joked as I wrapped my arms around both Liz and Sam, pulling them against me and getting comfortable. “This is going to be one hell of a week.”

Published 
Written by Trsiel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors