Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Will and Alessia, Chapter 3

"New members join the group fun and sexual escapades."

2
1 Comment 1
5.3k Views 5.3k
2.3k words 2.3k words

This weekend started out with a new addition to the threesome.  Todd's brother joined the group, and Alessia was just as impressed with Chad as she was with Todd.  They were both wonderful lovers, and knew how to please a woman.  She was very satisfied, and it was still only Friday evening.  God only knew what the rest of the weekend would bring.

 

Will was looking rather down in the dumps, and did not seem as interested in participating in the fun as he had in the past.  Alessia was worried, but she was determined to enjoy Todd and Chad and their magnificent cocks.  She had never been fucked by such glorious tools in her life before. 

 

As they sat around drinking wine and snacking on appetizers, Chad mentioned that they needed another woman.  The other two men seemed eager, especially Will, the look on his face was not one that Alessia had seen this weekend at all.  Todd seemed to have some woman in mind, and started to tell the others about her.  Her name was Ann, and Todd had been dating her for some time now.  She was a very sexual woman, and Todd loved that that she was willing to try anything for the pure sensual pleasure it would give them in their lovemaking.  Both Chad and Will encouraged Todd to give her a call and see if she could join them for the rest of the weekend, and all three men looked at Alessia, who seemed rather quiet all of a sudden. 

 

Alessia wasn't too sure at sharing her three lovers with another woman, but at the same time, wasn't too sure she could keep all three of them satisfied all weekend.  She mulled it over, as Will fingered her clit, and spoke to her in soft tones, occasionally pinching and suckling on a nipple.  In the midst of a soft orgasm, from Wills attentions, she agreed to have the other woman join them. 

 

Todd left the living room, to make the call on his cell phone.  Ann was home, and was glad to hear from Todd, since she hadn't expected to.  She was more than willing to join the group for the weekend of sex escapades.  Ann got off the phone and went to start her grooming rituals.  She started with an enema.  She loved the feeling of the warm water entering her, and the feeling of fullness it gave her.  The butt plug was large, and it with the three bulbs of water, aroused her.  She would normally have some solo fun at this point, but she was just going to let the feelings of arousal build.  Goodness only knew what kind of fun she would find at the other couple's house.  She hopped into the shower and shaved her legs, armpits and pussy.  The feelings of arousal built, and she resisted the strong urge to take the hand held shower head and turn the pulsing jets of water directly onto her clitoris.  Oh fuck, she was getting hornier by the minute. 

 

She pulled out the butt plug, and expelled the water that filled her bowel, and dried herself off.  She packed a bag of essentials, clean dainties, toothbrush, toothpaste, mouthwash, and some of her favorite toys, as well as the enema bulb, and butt plug.  She also threw in some nipple clips and alligator clamps.  One never knew what kind of fetishes one might run into when meeting new partners for group activities. 

 

She dressed in her favorite jeans and a pretty blue sweater, but on a bit of makeup, and called a taxi.  As she stood outside waiting for her cab, she pondered on the weekend ahead of her.  Todd was a great lover, she knew that, but what about his brother, Chad?  Was he as well endowed as his big brother?  What about Will?  Would Alessia see her as an interloper or would she welcome another woman into the circle?  Ann had always wanted to experience being with another woman, would Alessia be open to that?  Ann smiled at the bad pun!

 

Her cab arrived and drove her to the address that Todd had given her.  She sat in the back seat of the cab, and tried to ease some of the sexual frustration she was experiencing.  Her pussy and clit were throbbing, and she wiggled and ground herself into the seat.  The driver watched her with interest in the rear view mirror.  "Going away for the weekend?", the driver asked her, attempting conversation. 

 

"Ah, um, well, yeah, joining some friends for the weekend", she replied as she continued to try to ease the discomfort between her legs.  God, all she wanted to do, was to let her hand dive into her jeans, and rub her clit in a frenzy to reach a much needed orgasm.  Fuck, she could give the poor driver a real show if she wanted to, but decided to wait to see what she would find with the foursome, now waiting her arrival. 

 

They arrived at Will and Alessia's house, and she thrust some money at the driver, with a hurried, "keep the change" as she rushed up the front walk to the door.  She rang the doorbell, and waited.  Todd answered the door, and took her into his embrace, smiling at her.  His smile told her she would not regret joining the weekend orgy. 

 

Todd showed her into the house, and made the necessary introductions, as Will handed her a glass of wine, and eyed her with open interest, mentally undressing her slowly.  Will told Todd to show her the guest bedroom, and invited Ann to get as comfortable as she like. 

 

It was not long until Todd and Ann joined the group, and they all refilled their wine glasses and Alessia came out of the kitchen with another platter of hot appetizers.  As they sat and nibbled on the treats, and drank yet more wine, which flowed freely, the talked with each other, and got to know Ann.  They all shared their sexual history, and essential health history, and began to feel comfortable with each other. 

 

Will was attracted to Ann.  She was a total opposite to Alessia.  Ann was short, 5'3", dark brown, shoulder length hair.  Large breasts, a "D" if not a double, Will figured.  Ann walked with a wiggle to her lush, full bottom, that would turn on any man, and Will was definitely turned on.  His cock started to twitch at the thought of fucking this pleasingly plump, very attractive woman. 

 

Alessia watched as Will stroked his cock into a raging erection, and Ann sink to her knees in front of him.  She started to suck and lick Will's cock, until he was moaning with desire, but he wasn't ready to cum in this beauty's mouth.  He wanted her cunt, and the sooner the better.  He told her to stop, and let him fuck her.  Ann was more than willing.  Will led her to the recliner, and sat down, his cock harder than he'd ever been before.  He pulled Ann down onto his lap and let her impale herself onto him.  She rode him hard and he watched her beautiful breasts as they bounced, he caught them in his hands, and kneaded the soft, fleshy mounds.  It was not long until they came, in a blinding orgasm, while the other two men and Alessia watched.  Alessia's attention was rapt on Will's performance with the brunette beauty.  He was totally into this, more so than Alessia had seen him since that first weekend that she gave into his fantasies of a threesome, for his thirtieth birthday.  Alessia felt the burning bile crawl into her throat, and she excused herself to go to the bathroom, lest she be ill. 

 

Alessia returned to the group, having brushed her teeth, and gargled with some mouthwash, after she threw up the appetizers and the wine and martinis she had drank.  She wasn't sure if she had been ill from the booze, or the fact that she had watched the man she loved fuck a total stranger.  This weekend was starting out as rather bizarre, there was no other word for it. 

 

Ann was sitting on Todd's lap when Alessia returned to the group in the living room.  Ann smiled at Alessia, "Are you sure you're okay with me joining your group, Alessia?"

 

"Ah, yeah, sure.  Why not?  I mean, this is just for fun, and no one is going to get hurt here."

 

"Well, I just want to make sure you're okay with this turn of events.  I mean, it was rather unexpected for both of us.  I want us to have fun with these guys and each other this weekend."

 

Alessia wasn't sure what Ann meant by "with each other", but hell, why not.  It could be a lot worse, she could be a hooker instead of the woman that Todd was dating.  So, in the spirit of the weekend, and all the ones that came before it, and hopefully all the ones that will come after it, Alessia made a move on Chad.  She wanted that magnificent cock again.  In fact, she wanted both brothers at the same time, and told them so.  That left Ann with Will again, and the smile on his face told her that he wasn`t disappointed that he got to fuck the petite, but plump brunette. 

 

Ann hopped off Todd's lap and walked over to Will, whose cock was twitching with the excitement of another go at Ann's wonderful pussy.  She kept her pubic hair neatly trimmed, and that in itself was a turn on for Will.  She took him by the hand, and led him to a corner where there were pillows on the floor.  She wanted the full meal deal, foreplay, the whole enchilada!  Will was quite happy to oblige, and went with out a second thought to Alessia and the brothers. 

 

Alessia wasn`t sure which brother she wanted where, but at this point it didn`t seem to matter.  Chad was licking and sucking her sweet pussy, and she was lost in the effects his mouth was having on her body.  ``Oh, God, Chad!  I need you in me NOW!  Please fuck me now.``  Alessia pleaded with him, Chad was all to willing to comply, and crawled up her beautiful, lean body, to enter her waiting pussy with his enormous cock.  Alessia grunted as he edged his way into her, and bore down to alleviate some of the discomfort she felt.  Soon, Chad was in to the hilt, and thrusting in and out gently, not wanting to hurt her.  She reached out to Todd, who was watching his `little` brother fuck this woman, and was amazed at the size of Chad`s cock.  Todd went willingly to Alessia, and she told him she wanted him in the ass.  A minor change of position, and both brothers were fucking her at the same time.  She was nearing ecstasy, when Chad began to pump into harder, and Todd stilled his motions.  Alessia started to finger her clit, needing that little extra something to push her over the edge.  She and Chad, came together, and it was magnificent, but now, Todd started to thrust into her ass, and another orgasm overtook her, as she felt the hot ropes of jism enter her bowel. 

 

Ann and Will were also going at it.  Will had incredible stamina.

TSxxhoToHandleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSxxhoToHandleTS

with the introduction of a new woman into the group.  He was enjoying Ann, every bit as much as Alessia was enjoying the two brothers.  Ann was incredible, she had the sweetest pussy, hot, wet, and tight.  She was not afraid to try something new, and that was a turn on too.  Will gave Ann the shagging of her life, and she repaid the favor, when she offered him a massage.  He asked if he should lie on his tummy, but she said the kind of massage she had in mind, it would be better if he lay on his back.  She instructed him to lie down, and close his eyes, and just let the feelings take him where he wanted to go.  She placed her hand over his now flaccid penis, and poured massage oil on her hand, so it dribbled between her fingers onto his cock and down his balls.  She began a slow massage of his manhood, balls and cock, murmuring how wonderful the package was, how soft the skin, how hard he got, when he fucked her.  She continued this to lull him into a web of contentment and relaxation.  Her other hand began to stroke the perineum, and with each stroke, got closer to the anal sphincter.  She stroked the sphincter, gently at first, and with each downward motion, a bit more pressure was applied to her finger.  Will groaned when her finger entered the passage of his most intimate area.  She quickly found what she was looking for, HIS G-spot, and she applied gentle pressure there, massaging it with a come here motion with her finger, as she continued to stroke his cock with the other hand.  Will was lost in the sensations she was bringing to his body, and drew his knees up to his chest.  Soon he was begging her not to stop, and to hurry, as he was going to cum.  ``Good, Lover, cum for me``, she urgently encouraged him.  Long ropes of his seed shooting out of his cock, over her hand, again, and again, were her reward. 

 

Soon the five were spent, and they lay on the living room floor, scattered bodies, touching each other, gently, to arouse, to taunt, to tease.  Ann had decided that she was going to have Alessia before the weekend was out, it was just a matter of time.  Perhaps the men could get it on in a way none of them ever had.  Time will tell what the rest of the weekend will bring. 

Published 
Written by hornychik
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments