Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

You can learn a lot in college Part II

0
1 Comment 1
5.9k Views 5.9k
1.8k words 1.8k words
For much of that day Gail pondered over Wendi’s question. Were the roommates now lesbians? After all they had spent the night wrapped in each other arms. The first time lesbian sex had been a remarkable experience for both girls. Gail was sure that what happened last night would not be a onetime thing. Yes, Gail wanted to do it again. She wanted to again feel the gentle caress of another woman’s hands on her breasts, the soft lips and tongue working on her nipples, the smell and taste of another’s love juices on her fingers.

All of that would have to wait. Gail had another agenda. She was planning the seduction of Chris. Chris was the soon to become eighteen year old son of Professor Harris, their landlady. Chris was a sweet boy that Gail planned on turning into a sweet man. Gail suspected that he was a virgin. Chris was the near perfect package. He was a handsome boy that would soon become an even handsomer man. His toned and athletic body was packed into a 6’2” frame weighing all of 190lbs. All that was needed was the ability to satisfy a woman sexually. Gail was anxious to take on that challenge.

From time to time Gail would amuse herself by giving Chris a little peek. Today was one of those times. He always got home within a couple minutes of 3:30. Gail was waiting. When he rode his bicycle into the driveway she opened a window and called down to him. Could he come up and give her a hand with something? Chris bolted up the stairs two at a time. She needed help to retrieve some papers that had purposely slipped behind the desk in the bedroom. She hoped that he would notice the black lace panties and bra that she had left on the floor next to the bed. Chris pulled the desk a few inches from the wall and Gail slowly bent down for the papers and just as slowly stood up giving the boy a good look down the front of her blouse. She pretended not to notice the new bulge in his pants.

Before he left the apartment Gail offer a snack of Oreos and milk. As always, he accepted the hospitality. Chris was a bright young man and Gail enjoyed their talks here at the little table or at the picnic table under an elm tree next to the driveway.

Later when Wendi arrived home she stopped at the little table and perched on her knees on one of the chairs and looked out the window.

Gail asked, “What are you looking at?”

Wendi responded with a question of her own. “Gail, how old is Chris?”

“Why do you ask?”

Still not answering. “He’s kinda a cute, isn’t he?”

“He’s more than cute. He’s an Adonis and he’s mine, I saw him first.” Gail said as she joined her roommate at the window to watch the object of their lust play one-on-one basketball in the driveway.

“You mean you’ve already fucked him?

“No I haven’t fucked him, YET”

“You have a plan, Gail?”

“I sure do” said Gail. “The boy isn’t legal yet, but he will be soon. A week from Thursday he turns eighteen. On the following Saturday his mother is throwing him a Birthday party. We’re invited. Then on Sunday the professor goes out of town to attend a conference in Boston. She’ll be away until Friday night. That week is when I will be fucking his brains out. Now, if you’ll promise to keep your hands off of him, I’ll let you meet Sam.”

Sam was Gail’s fuck buddy. Gail would often regale Wendi with stories of Sam’s prowess in the sack. He wasn’t at all good looking. At 5’6”, slightly overweight and balding, he did not attract the attention of women. But he did have hidden talents. Like the biggest cock that Gail had ever been impaled with and his skill at cunnilingus. Adding to that, his tremendous staying power made Sam the perfect fuck buddy.

Two days later when Wendi got home from classes Gail told her to get ready to go to Sam’s place. “Wear something sexy” Gail instructed as Wendi bolted to the bedroom for a shower and to get dressed. Soon Wendi reappeared in a long flowing flower print skirt with a white top. The top was stretched tight across her ample breast.

On the drive, Wendi wanted to know if she would be able to fuck Sam.

“Yes, sweetie” answered Gail. “We are both going to fuck him. How do you feel about giving Sam a lesbian show?”

Wendi seemed to like the idea as she giggled and nodded excitedly while pinching her nipples.

At the apartment they were greeted with two glasses of wine. Sam was exactly as Gail had described, short, slightly chubby and balding. Wendi too, was just as Gail had described. Sam smiled and winked his approval at Gail.

The girls sat close to each other on the leather sofa while Sam sat across from them in a matching chair. They sipped the wine and exchanged small talk for about ten minutes.

LucieEllis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LucieEllis

Sam seemed to signal that the show should begin when he finished his wine and leaned back in his chair with his arms folded. Gail took the cue and placed their wine glasses on the end table. Then while they kissed Gail stimulated Wendi’s nipples by making slow circular motions on them with the palm of her hand. They stood and again kissed passionately while cupping and caressing each other’s breasts. Gail helped Wendi remove her white top and skimpy bra. Gail’s lips and tongue worked on the girl’s nipples at the same time that she tugged at the skirt zipper. The skirt fell to the floor. Wendi’s panties, with Gail’s help, joined the skirt.

Totally naked now, Wendi turned and faced Sam. She watched his reaction as she licked her own nipples. Wendi wanted to undress her roommate. It was unnecessary as Gail was already naked. Wendi rubbed one of her erect nipples on one of Gail’s equally erect nipple. Smiling she again looked for Sam’s reaction. He showed his approval with a smile and a nod. At this point Wendi uttered a single word to her friend. “Bed?”

Gail led the way to the bedroom and its king-size bed. Sam followed.

On the bed, Wendi took a submissive position on her back while Gail worked on her nipples with lips and tongue. Gail’s fingers too were busy stroking in and out of her sopping wet pussy and tugging at her erect clit. Wendi’s eyes were closed when she felt Sam get on the bed. She turned her head and opened her eyes to find Sam’s enormous cock pointed right at her face. Taking his rock hard member in both hands she put the head between her lips. Gail smiled as she watched the younger girl play with her first big cock.

“I want to fuck it” pleaded Wendi.

“Okay, go for it.” Gail said as she moved to the edge of the bed.

Wendi pushed Sam onto his back. She wanted to take as much of this monstrous cock a she could. Gail had bragged that she could take all of it. Wendi just wanted to control how much on this first time.

With Sam flat on his back, Wendi positioned herself over his hardness. Gail helped with direction as Wendi slowly lower herself onto the biggest cock of her young life. She took only a couple inches at first. She pumped up and down taking a bit more of Sam’s beautiful cock with each stroke. With Sam’s enormous cock less than half way inside of her and Gail’s hand stimulating her clit it didn’t take long for Wendi to achieve her first orgasm of the encounter. As she rolled off of Sam’s body, Gail rolled on with her dripping pussy positioned over his face. Sam began to work his magic on Gail’s clit with his talented lips and tongue. At the same time Wendi again tried to take as much of his cock into her mouth as she could. She wanted him to cum in her mouth. Sadly, Sam was far from ready to give up his load.

This much intense sex play will eventually take its toll. The three participants collapsed on the bed to catch their breath.

After a few minutes Sam went to the living room to replenish their wine. When he returned, Gail had two fingers buried in Wendi’s pussy while licking her nipples.

“She ready?” Sam inquired.

“She’s ready”

With that, Sam positioned himself over the girl. Gail took her hand from the wet pussy and grabbed Sam’s member. He allowed Gail to stroke the girl’s pussy lips and clit with the tip of his cock. When Gail took her hand away he entered the waiting pussy. Gail fingered herself as she watched the huge cock disappear into her friend’s pussy. The penetration was slow and deliberate. When Wendi would cry out in pain, Sam would pause for a moment before continuing. The pain was not such that Wendi wanted to let go of Sam’s ass cheeks that she held with both hands. Soon her cries of pain turned to cries of ecstasy. Later she would feel proud of herself for having taken all of this enormous cock the first time out.

Now it was Gail’s turn. Seeing that he was a bit tired she took the top. She crawled atop the rock hard cock then lowered herself until he was totally inside of her. Sam cupped her tits and tweaked her nipples with his thumbs.

“Cum for me.” She begged as she rode his cock.

“I want to taste your cum. Tell me when you are ready to cum”

“Okay.” Sam answered.

Gail rode his cock until she thought that she could not go on. That’s when Sam said “Yes. Yes. I’m cumming. Quickly she got off and took his cock in her mouth just in time to feel the first jerk of his cock and the spurt of cum that followed. Then another and another jerk and spurt of cum. When she let the cock slip from her lips Wendi took over and held his cock in her mouth until it softened completely.

“Is that it? Are we done? Asked Sam.

“NO, NO” the girls cried in unison.

But, I digress. I was going to tell you about the seduction of Chris. That will have to come in a later post.

Published 
Written by bobjack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments