Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Like Father, Like Son, Part 2

12
6 Comments 6
9.9k Views 9.9k
3.6k words 3.6k words

Carly stared straight ahead. The sheer lace of the veil covered her face as she considered her choices. With one month until her wedding, she had to choose one.

Mariah saw the struggle on Carly’s face and it was clear it wasn’t about her dress choices. “Carly, are you okay? Look, I like you and I think you make my father really happy, but if you’re having second thoughts…”

“I’m sorry, I just have a lot on my mind,” Carly apologized

“Thinking about Mark?” Mariah asked.

“You mean Marcus,” Carly corrected her.

“Um, no, I meant Mark, my brother,” Mariah said.

“Why would I be thinking about Mark?” Carly asked trying to hide her discomfort in the fact that he was the very subject of her thoughts and Mariah’s uncanny ability to read them.

Mariah shrugged. “I don’t know, you tell me,”

Carly pulled the veil off of her head with a heavy sigh. “I love Marcus.”

“So, why are you thinking about Mark? Did he make a move on you, Carly? I know my brother and he can be very inappropriate sometimes.”

Carly thought Mariah was smart, but could she admit to her that she had willingly flirted with her brother while engaged to her father. That when Mark pushed her against a wall and tongue fucked her ass it was everything she wanted. Mark had only done to her everything that she wanted to happen. But, would Mariah believe that was all it was, just that one moment and nothing more? Except Carly didn't even believe it herself. It was getting harder and harder to not think about Mark and far too tempting to slip out of her fiancé’s bed.

Quickly changing the subject, Carly smiled at herself in the mirror. “I think this is the one,” she ran her hand over the Cinderella-style wedding gown.

Mariah frowned, “Are you sure?”

“It’s beautiful!” Carly said, “I feel like a princess.”

Mariah had seen Carly eyeing another dress with longing and wondered if that was actually the one for her, “What about the Vera Wang? I thought you looked great in it. It's more flattering to your figure and more of your style.”

Carly turned in the big puffy white dress and looked at the other dress hanging next to her other rejects. The mermaid style dress was strapless and fitted through the bodice and down her hips ending in a dramatic sweeping flared hem. It was breathtaking in its simplicity yet sexy and alluring with the use of structured contouring that made it seemed perfectly tailored for her body. It was also too young and modern in aesthetic, Carly didn’t want to highlight the age difference between herself and Marcus while standing at the wedding altar.

The two dresses came to somehow come to represent the men in her life. Should she go with the safe traditional dress and not cause a stir? It was a new look for her, one that would start her life as the wife of a billionaire always under scrutiny. Could she play the perfect wife? Or maybe she would decide to break the rules and go with something sexy and bold? This second dress was all about drama and so was Mark. Since the moment they met, she’d felt more alive with Mark. He's sparked something inside her she had been working so hard to suppress.

"So, which one is it going to be?" Mariah asked, "You have to make a decision soon, you know. The wedding is a month away."

Carly couldn't help but think that Mariah's question was more about father and son rather than the two dresses. Could she throw away everything she had with a man she loves just to give in to Mark? And what exactly would that be? One night of hot mind-blowing sex? Then what?

Giving the Vera Wang one more look, Carly threw up her arms. "Okay, let's try that one on again before I make up my mind."

Mariah smiled. "I knew you would make the right choice!"

*****

The weeks following the engagement announcement party, Mark spent time in the city working his connections on his latest business venture. When he left his father's place he had every intention of leaving town and not looking back. He could have been relaxing on the beaches of Miami right now with a couple of full-bottomed girls taking turns blowing his cock, except he never made it out of the city. He decided to stay and see his plan through.

After that night in the garage with Carly, he had enough leverage to end his father’s engagement and future happiness. Yet, he wasn’t quite satisfied. Mark thought ruining his father was all that he wanted, but he was denying the feelings slowly creeping in that told him that he wanted something more. When he was honest with himself, he realized that he wanted Carly for himself. But his fear of becoming like his father and his own fear of commitment, he knew he didn’t deserve her either. Why would he get his hopes up for something that he could never have?

 

*****

Carly found herself standing at Mark's front door. She rang the doorbell before she could talk herself out of leaving.

When Mark opened the door, he greeted Carly with an expecting smile, "Well, hello."

Now, Carly wished that she had just walked away. He looked good, really good and tempting. His eyes seemed to read her better than anyone else could with a cocky smile that teased her at the same time that he judged her. She vividly recalled those lips on hers, his tongue in places that made her pussy seep wetness onto her lace panties. What was she doing here? Quickly she steadied her nerves and said what she had to say.

"I want you to know that I love your father and we've set a date for the wedding. For some reason, your father really wants you to be there."

She held out a small ivory envelope with his name scrolled across it in fancy calligraphy script.

"Want to come in?" Mark offered, ignoring the invitation that she held out toward him.

"No, I don't want to come in. Will you take this?" she said impatiently.

Mark couldn't help the laughter that escaped him, "You came all the way over here to hand me something you could have easily dropped into the mail. Are you sure you don't want to come in?" He opened the door wider as he extended his offer again.

Carly hated the smugness in his laughter. She hated that he was right. She could have dropped the wedding invitation into the mail. She didn't have to hand deliver it herself.

"I was just in the neighborhood, I didn't want to waste a stamp," she lied. Even that sounded like a poor excuse to herself.

Mark grinned as he finally took the envelope from her and sat it on a side table, "Just admit you wanted to see me and that you can't stop thinking of me."

"Honestly, I haven’t given you one thought with work and so much I have to plan for the wedding,” Carly lied again as she followed him inside.

“You may be a cheater, but don’t be a liar, especially with me. You’ve thought of me,” he smiled with confidence as he took a step closer to her, “I know you’ve at least thought about getting your ass ate out again. You liked that, didn't you?”

Carly saw the predatory look in his eyes as he approached her. Fighting her own inner turmoil, she took a step back, regretting that she had taken his bait and stepped into his apartment. She had nowhere safe to run, he'd already closed the door behind her. It was true that their last encounter was all she could think about. Even in her cold showers, she'd touched herself imagining it was him. Her own fingers rubbing against her slick soapy clit then roughly pumping inside herself as she imagined him doing the same without mercy until she came over and over again.

“Stay away, Mark,” she warned him, but more so to herself and her betraying thoughts.

“Or what?” he smirked. 

She grabbed a pillow from the sofa and tossed it at him, yet it didn’t thwart his pursuit of her as he closed the distance between them. She pushed him away, slapping at his chest and face. That only made him laugh as he presented himself to be battered at her hands. It dawned on her that he was unphased by her roughness and abuse of him because it aroused him.

“Why are you resisting me? Do you think I’m going to hurt or harm you, Carly? We both want the same thing.”

“We can’t do this! No, don’t!” she insisted before he grabbed her and kissed her forcibly.

He was coarse and unforgiving as his hunger for her took over. “I like it when you get rough with me. You like it too, don’t you? You feel more alive, more like yourself than what others want you to be,” Mark said between kisses when he felt her resistance cease.

“Yes,” Carly replied with a surrendered moan against his lips as her body responded to his pressing urgently against hers. This was exactly what she came here for if she was truly honest with herself.

“But my father doesn’t like getting rough with you, does he?”

“No, he doesn’t,” Carly said breathlessly as her heart raced in anticipation.

“I can tell. You need someone like me who can take it as well as they give it,” Mark spanked her hard across her ass. When she moaned in pleasure he spanked her again. “You crave someone like me to fuck you hard, use you like a little slut until you cum and forget about everything else going on in your life.”

“Yes!” Carly admission was more like a plea for exactly that. Her defenses were down, no use pretending. No, not with Mark. She knew she didn’t have to play the demure lover, that she could let the freak that she worked so hard to suppress out.

“Say it, then. I want to hear you say it! Beg for it!” Mark said as he landed another hard slap across her ass.

EbonyOlive
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EbonyOlive

“I want you to fuck me. Fuck me hard. Please!” she said punctuating her admission with a squeeze of his hardened shaft.

“Any hole I want?” he asked.

“Yes,” Carly agreed wantonly as she never felt this amount of wetness between her legs and was ready for anything he wanted. She stilled herself for another stinging blow but instead, Mark pushed her down to her knees as he unzipped his jeans

He pulled his raging hard cock out. “Open your mouth,” he instructed her.

Carly did so as he slid the thick tip of his cock across her tongue. His salty pre-cum smeared across her moist pink tongue as he pushed his cock to the back of her throat. She wrapped her hand around the base of his cock before he could push even further and gag her but Mark pushed her hand away and thrust even deeper into her throat. He grabbed the back of her head and held her in place until her eyes watered and drool dripped down her chin. Only then did he pull out. He watched her take in a big gulp of air before he shoved his cock down her throat again.

“Look up at me!” he ordered.

Carly raised her eyes to meet his as his cock pressed against the back of her throat. Mark thought he would see weakness and surrender in her eyes instead, he was met with strong defiant eyes that challenged him for more.

“Fuck!” he groaned as he pulled out and let her take him into her hands on her own terms.

Carly pressed her full lips along the underside of his length, her tongue traveling down to his sac. She juggled his balls with the tip of her tongue before suckling them into her mouth one at a time as her palm massaged his swollen head. Hearing his husky groans were more than enough to know that he loved it and wanted more. She took him deep in her mouth again, sucking and slurping him loudly as he struggled to not lose control.

Mark abruptly tossed her over the arm of his couch and peeled her jeans from her round ass. He teased the tip of his cock against the tightly puckered hole of her ass before sliding it to her slippery wet slit. He pushed the head of his cock between her slick pink pussy lips causing her to gasp out loud at the penetration. He pushed again until she took his whole length in one thrust. He held there for a moment, grinding against her plush ass before he pulled out to just the tip sitting at her entrance then rushed in completely again.

Carly felt his cock jab against her cervix. He felt so thick and heavy in her pussy as she flexed on him. He wasn't moving much just a deep hard grind that was driving her to the brink but not quite there yet. She wanted something more. She wanted to feel the power of his young cock pumping and fucking her.

"Fuck me!" she cried out desperately.

Hearing her cry out to be fucked pushed him into motion. There was nothing gentle or loving about the way that he took her. He wanted her to know just the type of slut he thought she was. The way her body responded to him caused him to falter in his plan. Her warm wet pussy tugged on his shaft in all the right places as his balls slapped against her clit. He couldn’t believe how much he wanted to cum inside her, to release his load in her, to fill her up with everything he had. He fought off the urge as he rammed into her cunt over and over again.

As Carly's moans grew louder, he plugged her gaping mouth with his thumb. Her warm moist mouth sucked on it with abandon, her tongue swirling around its fleshy pad before he removed the digit from her mouth and plied her ass with it. He pressed against the tightly puckered hole until it gave way to him. Her climax was instant, as her body trembled and bucked under his anal ministrations. Her pussy gripped his cock threatening to shatter his restraint so far. He pulled his cock from her pussy but left his thumb buried in her ass.

“Is that where you want to cum, huh?” she asked breathlessly from over her shoulder. "You want to fuck my ass?"

Mark walked her to his bedroom, where he pulled her blouse and bra off and tossed her face down onto the bed. He pulled her waist until she was bent over the edge of the bed with her ass in the air. He knelt between her legs as he buried his face in her ass. His tongue pushed into the tight ring, darting in and out as she moaned in greedy need. He licked and spat into her dark hole until it was adequately lubricated with his saliva.

As Carly straddled him, she pushed down on his thick tip and let out a low husky moan as his cock entered her ass. She took her time rocking back and forth on just his head as it prodded and stretched her. She reached back behind her and grabbed his balls as she settled down further on his shaft.

With his cock buried deep in her ass, she wrapped her hand around his throat and gently squeezed. From his rough moaning, she knew he was near release. She tightened her grip on his neck, “Fuck me! Fuck my ass! Give it to me!”

Mark dug his fingers into her plump fleshy ass as he pumped his hips up, drilling into her hole as she demanded of him. His need to come was stronger than his need to breathe as he strained against her hand around his neck. He didn’t stop until he exploded in release filling her ass with cum.

“What is this?” Carly asked as they laid breathless in bed, “One moment you are accusing me of being a whore and gold-digger with your father, the next we’re tearing each other clothes off.”

Mark sat up in bed and placed a soft kiss on her smooth brown shoulder. The second following he regretted doing so. He knew that the minute he showed tenderness to this woman would be the instant he started to confess his love of her. Somewhere between their animalistic rutting, Mark realized this wasn’t just an act of rebellion but something more. Something just for him. “Why do you need answers? Just let it be.”

Maybe if he said it, she could finally make a decision on what she wanted. “It can’t just be, Mark. We've set a date. I picked my wedding dress and I’m marrying your father in a month.”

“Then why are you here?” Mark asked with a harsh bite behind his words as he finally pulled away from her. He leaped out of bed and went to his pants on the floor. He pulled out his cigarette case and lit up. Taking a long drag on it as he stood in the moonlit window. He knew the moment he forgot his purpose, his plan, he would get lost in the moment with Carly. He had to distance himself from caring about her feelings. He had to remind himself he only cared about fucking her then destroying his father with her betrayal.

Carly thought Mark asked an honest question, one she’d even asked herself so she couldn’t bring herself to be mad at him for asking it, too. Not after what they just did. Yes, the way that he took her was debasing and primitive but they both were consenting adults. She had never given her body so freely to anyone else like that before. She hadn’t realized just how much she had been repressing her own needs and desires. It surprised her how easy it was to surrender to her urges with Mark.

She sat up, wrapping the bed sheet around her naked body as she looked over at him. He was completely nude and completely shameless. She couldn’t resist admiring his body. It was definitely the body of a twenty-four-year-old, lean, muscular, covered in tattoos and full of stamina. She thought this is what Marcus must have been like when he was younger. So confident and cocky to start a business from the ground up with very little in his pocket. In that way, the father and son weren’t much different. The only difference was that Mark had a chip on his shoulder to prove he wasn’t like his father.

Yes, he was also physically more endowed, Carly thought, and not afraid to push her limits and challenge her. It was a challenge she enjoyed rising to the occasion of. Pushing the sheets aside, Carly stepped out of bed ignoring the soreness and stickiness in her nether regions as she walked over to Mark. She plucked the cigarette from his fingers and took a long drag.

“Didn’t know you smoked,” Mark said surprised.

“I don’t, or rather I’m trying to quit. Marcus doesn’t like it when I do,” she admitted as she savored the stinging smoke filling her lungs before exhaling.

“In that case,” Mark pulled out another cigarette for himself. They both enjoyed the relaxing sensation of inhaling and exhaling for a couple of puffs before either of them spoke again.

“I miss it,” she said after a while.

“What? Smoking?” Mark asked.

“Sex. Hard rough sex. Your dad has a bad heart, you know, so he doesn’t like to get too vigorous.”

“And you’re okay with a life of that? Easy, safe, vanilla sex? You’re still young, not that much older than I am. Is that what you want for the rest of your life?”

“It’s not that simple when you love someone, Mark. Have you ever been in love? Do you know what that is like? And please, God, don’t say you’re in love with me,” she warned him.

“I won’t,” he flashed a playful smile then frowned as he continued, “My mom was in love and it nearly killed her when her husband left her.”

“Maybe I’m not so fragile,” Carly said exhaling a ring of smoke above their heads.

“No, no you’re not,” Mark couldn’t resist a smile again remembering her grip on his neck. There was going to be a mark, but he didn't care. His dick got hard just thinking about it and how she took him in every wet tight hole. He ground out his cigarette, “So, you asked me what this was? What do you want it to be? Is this a one-time thing? Did I satisfy your cravings and now you’re ready to marry my father? Or...”

Carly smiled back, noticing his cock twitching in excitement, “Why do you need answers? Just let it be,” she repeated his exact words as she went to her knees before him taking his cock into her mouth.

Published 
Written by missluv2write
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments