Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lonely Twenties: The Controlled Drive

"The most unlikely help for a competitive athlete..."

3
1 Comment 1
7.5k Views 7.5k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Deanna's competitive drive had taken her to the top of her world in wrestling and even the Olympics. Unfortunately, the drive that Deanna had came at a hidden cost. Deanna was by nature a very horny woman and when channeled properly it led her to a lot of success in the ring. The trainers joked that Deanna was able to effortlessly throw around her competition because she was so horny all the time.

Given Deanna's unique look, her market for dating was just not big at all. Deanna stood at five-foot-ten, had black hair, a muscular body and looked exactly like WWE star Chyna. Originally a country girl from Missouri, Deanna used her talents to get her out of poverty and to a better life. Now at the age of twenty-eight, Deanna was slowly starting to get to a point where she felt lonelier outside of athletics and had no outlet.

A lot of Deanna's days consisted of either training, working out or pleasuring herself sexually. Deanna often used sex toys and also watched a lot of porn to get off on. When it came to men, Deanna was usually left empty as very few men were capable of holding their own against her. On one day in training, Deanna broke down emotionally in front of her training Rob and the team.

"Can't none of you do your god damned jobs right!" shouted Deanna.

"Calm," said Rob.

"Fuck all of you, can't get shit done! Dammit!" shouted Deanna, slamming a drink across the room.

"What in the..." said one of her trainers, shocked.

The emotional breakdown led to an off day for Deanna who later apologized to Rob and her trainers but something had to be done. Rumors had it that Deanna was even starting to abuse drugs a bit and it was going to take something else to fix the situation. Rob decided to call Deanna in for a team intervention and proposed an idea to her.

"Deanna, we are worried about you and where you are going in your career and your life. We know how you feel so I have decided to get some outside help and add in a new workout to your training program," said Rob.

"Okay, what?" asked Deanna.

"We are going to have a guy with a unique background come in and work on your wrestling with you and it is going to be in a private room, this is going to happen tomorrow afternoon," said Rob, as Deanna went back to work, a bit confused.

Deanna was told all about the program and how it would be different, she had the option of wrestling nude if she wanted to. The idea excited Deanna who could not help but wait to see who was up. Going home, Deanna rode her Sybian and fantasized at the thought of what was to come. Time passed and now Deanna was finally set to go about this program. She would have to be in a room with a referee and the person she was set to wrestle. 

"Oh wow, really!" said Deanna, laughing as she saw one of her favorite pornstars wearing nothing but his underwear as a massive bulge stuck out.

Deanna saw Slam, her favorite pornstar who actually got her into watching interracial porn. Slam was a muscular black man who regularly did scenes with white women and even had got a couple pornstars pregnant. For pornstars, Slam was a challenge in hardcore scenes, not just for his size but also how much drive he had. Deanna was a big fan of the way Slam fucked on the screen, how he really took the time build up to the anal and more hardcore things.

Compared to Deanna, Slam was in his early twenties and around her height as well. In many ways, it seemed like the two were evenly matched and Deanna would make easy work of Slam. Slam looked a lot like the model on the famous Old Spice commercials. An underrated advantage that Slam had was his age, as he was full of energy and it paid off a lot in his porn career. Whenever Slam worked with older actresses, they needed more breaks compared to Slam. 

"Rules are clear, no hitting and you will have five rounds for five minutes each," said the referee.

The two wasted no time and got to wrestling with each other but Deanna was immediately surprised at how strong Slam was. For the first time in a long time, Deanna was lifted off the ground and actually taken down. Slam grabbed one of her legs and put Deanna in a very tight leg lock that she had to spend a lot of time trying to get out of. The first round ended fast with Slam mostly dominating but after going to his corner, Slam now stripped down nude.

"Oh wow, really, that's a lethal weapon!" shouted Deanna, laughing.

"Okay, get to it," said the referee.

For the rest of the fight, the pace started to change as Slam was quick and full of energy. In the second round, Slam took Deanna down and put her in a tough position. Deanna felt his cock all over her legs and stabbing at her clothed crotch at times which ironically gave Deanna more energy. What gave Deanna the energy was heightened arousal of wrestling with her favorite pornstar.

During the round, Deanna had to resist the urge to suck the meaty cock that occasionally met her face, only grabbing it a few times. Now Deanna was in a rear naked choke towards the end of the round which she had a tough time breaking out of but was saved by the bell. The two went to their corners, covered in absolute sweat from the wrestling.

"Fuck it," said Deanna, stripping down to just her thong.

"Alright!' shouted Slam.

"Yeah, you're in for a tough time now," said Deanna, stretching her arms now that she was feeling more free.

Now Deanna entered the round with more energy, bull rushing Slam and locking up with him. Slam now got a taste of a world class wrestler and actually let Deanna take him down but now came the unfair advantage for the pornstar. Deanna was a great wrestler, no doubt, but even having her crotch anywhere near Slam was a danger. If Deanna had it near his face he was going to eat her pussy which had made pornstars quit scenes due to orgasms and being near his cock meant a brutal fucking she had seen one too many times on video.

Deanna was psyching herself out wrestling the pornstar and it put her in a tough spot. While Deanna initially had the edge, Slam quickly took her back. Deanna knew where it was all going so instead she turned her head back and started making out with her favorite pornstar who enjoyed the ordeal.

Slam now tightly hugged Deanna, his cock teasing her pussy that still had a thong over it, and the two rolled around on the ground with their lips locked in intimacy. Deanna's heart started to beat as she made out with the same guy whose videos have given her orgasms.

"Round over!" shouted the referee, as the bell rung.

"Whew!" said Deanna, going back to her own corner.

"Damn, girl," said Slam.

"We may as well fuck at this point!" shouted Deanna, laughing as she lost her thong.

Now the fourth round started Deanna excitedly rushed Slam but was lackluster in her balance so he put her in a compromised position. Deanna ended up landing on the ground with her face down and Slam on her back with his arms coiled around her waist. Slam had a tight hold on Deanna's body and coiled one both of his legs around her left leg she used on so much to maneuver. Now Deanna felt the hot breaths and Slam's mouth around her anus, she knew the name for this technique.

"Oh fuck, its the stripe!" said Deanna, taking deep breaths as her heart raced.

The stripe was a technique Slam was famous for in his videos, what he would do is flick his tongue in the anus and then run it through to eating the pussy, alternating back and forth in long licks that never left the body. A number of pornstars had an orgasm from the stripe alone and most who didn't were already worn down by the time it came to actually fucking. Deanna had seen the looks on the faces of actresses who were victims of the stripe and then it hit her.

"Oh fuck!" shouted Deanna, feeling the tongue flick inside of her anus.

Slam's face was buried in Deanna's buttocks and the hot breaths that came with it aroused her just as much. The heightened arousal made Deanna roll around a few times but it was no good, Slam's face was glued to her buttocks. Now the flips turned into the famous stripe as Slam stuck his tongue out and ran it back and forth from her anus to her pussy. Deanna's mind was trying to figure out where it will end up but it was in the same position as it started, with her face down and Slam eating her ass.

"Damn," said Deanna, biting her lip as she tried to use her arms to get up, flailing around in confusion.

Deanna succeeded for a few seconds in getting to her feet but fell back down from a loss of balance due to the arousal from being eaten out. Now the position changed, Slam was underneath Deanna with his arms around her buttocks and eating her pussy. Deanna started to violently throw her body around to shake Slam loose but was stuck to the pussy.

With about a few seconds left to go in the round, Deanna finally succeeded and ran back up to her feet, taking deep breaths. Slam ran towards the wrestler as she spent the rest of the round running away from him until the round ended.

AgataKing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgataKing

"Oh, thank god!" said Deanna, taking a deep breath as she ran to her corner, covered in sweat and exhausted with one more round to go. Deanna's body was red and she was fingering himself until the referee started the round.

Once again, Deanna rushed at Slam but the two ended up clinching. Slam's cock rubbed against Deanna's pale body which aroused her but she grabbed it with her hands and squeezed it as Slam tightly held on to her. The two started making out but this was a wrestling match, after all, so Slam did the impossible, lifting up Deanna and slamming her down.

Now the fight had left Deanna who was aroused but exhausted, unable to think clearly. Deanna grabbed for the cock wherever she could find it but was fighting exhausted with her judgment clouded as the energetic Slam took her back.

A rush of adrenaline hit Deanna who jumped up and tried to get away only to have a leg grabbed by Slam. Luckily for Deanna, she kicked the hold free but was now being chased by Slam. Deanna was clueless on what to do and had her back against a wall, cornered against an energetic opponent. Slam wasted no time in grabbing the sweaty raven-haired beauty as her back was against the wall but Deanna's focus was on keeping the balance.

Slam brilliantly put his arms around the wrestler's buttocks and dropped to his knees, she knew what was coming. The standing Deanna started to have her pussy sucked on, whiffed and licked which was messing up her balance. Deanna put a leg around Slam's shoulder but was now having to balance on one leg which she could not do for long, falling to the ground.

"Stay still!" shouted Slam, putting his arms around her lower back as he went to eating her pussy.

"Damn, fuck it," said Deanna.

Deanna lay back moaning and taking deep breaths, covered in sweat as her pussy was eaten. How shocking that a world-class championship wrestler had no answer for the pornstar at all, rarely looking dominating in the bout. Slam was loaded with energy and had not even fucked Deanna yet but she was beat and spent. Deanna took deep breaths as her heart raced and her tired legs rested on Slam's shoulders. 

"I am so fucking worthless, God damn," said Deanna, moaning as her pussy was munched on, feeling an orgasm coming.

"Fight over," said the referee, ringing the bell as Slam continued to eat Deanna out.

"Fight is over," said the referee as the bell continued to sound.

"Whew, fine," said Slam, getting up as Deanna laid on the ground moaning.

"Winner by common sense decision," said the referee, pointing to Slam.

"Never fight a pornstar naked, champ," said the referee, laughing as Deanna lay on the ground moaning.

"Because he is going to make love, not war," said Deanna, taking deep breaths as she got up.

"Oh no, you stay there!" said Slam.

"Fight is over," said Deanna, nervous.

"Yeah but the loving just started," said Slam, taking a smiling Deanna down.

Slam shoved his massive cock inside of Deanna's mouth and moaned as she sucked it, a treat for the wrestler given what she had seen on the videos. Deanna shoved as much on the cock as she could in her mouth and closed her eyes, loving every stroke at which Slam shoved his cock inside. Despite the pleasure, the truth is that Deanna was beat physically while Slam had a lot of energy left over. 

Deanna laid on the ground as Slam squatted over her, shoving his cock inside as he moaned from pleasure. All Deanna could do now was lay there, her body exhausted from the wrestling to really move around much. Deanna felt the high amount of heat in her sweaty body now, as her heart raced and arousal consumed her, still too tired to do much. The beaten wrestler fingered her pussy as the pornstar ran his cock through her mouth, a well-deserved reward for thoroughly dominating her.

"Now let's get my dick in here," said Slam, getting into the missionary position.

"Yeah, finally, fuck my pussy, baby!" replied Deanna, talking fast as Slam shoved his cock inside of her. "Oh yes!" said Deanna, as the wet cock had an easy time making it into her wet pussy.

Through the whole ordeal, Deanna experienced what a lot of the women in the videos with Slam experienced, worn down when he started to fuck them. Almost all of the time, the actresses were still and breathing hard. Deanna remembered one tall skinny brunette pornstar, who after the video, needed some assistance in moving around, really beaten from the scene.

"Go fuck it, yeah," said Deanna, her voice barely getting out now as Slam ran through her pussy.

What made the scene with Slam so difficult for Deanna and all the actresses on videos with him was the fact that he could go for a long time at the same pace. Deanna was used to having men cum within five minutes but Slam went with her the whole match without any issues, now he was gradually starting to fuck her and she was not used to getting smashed for that long.

The whole ordeal was a sight to behold, how a pornstar was able to effortlessly dominate a world class wrestler who was beaten no matter what she did. As Slam picked up the face, Deanna's moans turned into groans with her body laying there helplessly. After a few more thrusts, Deanna had an orgasm.

"Oh fuck! Fuck!" said Deanna, slowly as she came.

Slam turned the wrestler over face down and took her back, coiling his arms around her body and laying on top. Deanna knew what was coming, she had seen it a lot in videos and it was usually a finisher. The move was famously known as the "wave" in which Slam took a tired woman, put her face down, laid on her back, coiled his arms around her and started fucking her. Slam always kissed the women behind the ears and neck while fucking the life out of them. For Slam, this was pleasurable because of how hot his cock felt inside of the woman.

As the cock went in her, Deanna moaned while laying on the ground. After half a minute, the moaning stopped and it seemed as if Deanna had passed out. Slam kissed the hot sweaty wrestler behind the ears and neck while fucking the life out of her. Now Deanna was finished, she had put up a brave fight against the young energetic pornstar but was way outmatched in terms of energy. Deanna's eyes were closing as her vision went clouded, she had a new found respect for what women in porn go through.

Now the body was loose as if all life had left it as her eyes started to close, the cock going in with Slam feeling pleasured. After a few more seconds, Slam let out a moan as he came inside of Deanna's anus. A nice large load of cum dropped Deanna's anus as she took deep breaths of relief. Slam still laid on top of the raven-haired beauty, kissing her hot face and still keeping his cock in there for her pleasure.

"Oh yes, yes," said Deanna.

"Muah," said Slam, kissing her all over.

"Yes we need more training like this," said Deanna.

"Yes, and we are going to talk after this," said Slam.

"Yeah, baby, talk to me," said Deanna, turning her head around to kiss her lover.

"Lick your ivory ass some more," said Slam, as Deanna kissed him again.

The two made out for a few more minutes before Slam went home. Deanna lay nude for a few hours, exhausted and spent. As hours passed, Deanna got up to head home. After taking a shower, Deanna had a nice sleep although she woke up the next morning very sore from the wrestling. Upon arriving at the Deanna was once again greeted by Slam and this time Rob also accompanied him.

"Deanna, I have decided to make Slam your official trainer for everything wrestling related. You will still work with me on striking once or twice a week but for the rest of the time, you will have your wrestling sessions with Slam," said Rob.

"Oh yes!" shouted Deanna, jumping up and down as she went over to Slam to make out.

Now it was obvious what Deanna was going to be doing but the wrestling sessions were more lively now. Deanna and Slam often fucked after every session and showered together as well. The training had made Deanna almost unstoppable against her opponents, breaking all sorts of records. 

Finally, the word started to get out, Deanna and Slam were dating each other. While the situation seemed controversial, Deanna ignored the press on it and continued to train. Now Deanna was more relaxed, less prone to breakdowns and satisfied after every training. Deanna's competitive ego could chill down now after usually losing every wrestling match to her boyfriend, after all, she was warned not to wrestle naked with a porn star.

Slam and Deanna had become a close pair who had built up a one of a kind relationship, almost made for each other. Whenever Slam needed to fuck a woman he truly loved, Deanna was there while Slam was there whenever Deanna needed to be humbled about her wrestling. All of the sessions with Slam had given Deanna a very controlled drive and her focus was as razor sharp as possible. She finally felt human and loved.

Published 
Written by Writingguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments