Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mona, Revisited

"Paul and I enjoy Mona once more"

6
2 Comments 2
6.4k Views 6.4k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Paul is silent as we get in the elevator to leave Mona’s apartment. Once we get in his car, he is grinning from ear to ear.

“Why the hell haven’t we jerked each other off before? That was so bloody hot!  We’ve known one another for twenty-five years or so and we've never done anything like that!“

“Paul, you’ve never even shown me your cock before. When we go to the washroom, you always hug the urinal so I can’t see a thing.“

“Well, I’m shy I guess. In gym class at school, the other guys were always staring at me.“

“Buddy, I’d stare too. You are very well endowed. They were just jealous. I’ve seen bigger and fatter dicks than yours but you are in the upper percentile on the size meter. I wish I had your goodies.”

“Really?”

“When you got fucked or sucked on every business trip you took to Toronto or Vancouver, didn‘t those girls ever comment on what a mighty big pleasing cock you have?”

“I thought they were just being kind, looking for a tip.”

“What about the convention here your company hosted fifteen years ago? You hired six strippers. One of them must have fucked or sucked you. Did she say anything?”

“No, not at all. She was so quiet that I wondered if she was preoccupied or something.”

“Well, I’d like for you and I to get to know each other a lot better than we have in the past. What do you say?”

I reach over and put my hand on his leg and rub his thigh.

“Do you like that?”

He does not say no. He just stares at my hand.

I reach higher and rub and gently squeeze his cock.

“Do you like that?”

“Yeah, I do.“

I glance down at his crotch. He’s got a boner!

“You really must have liked it.”

“Why do you say that?”

“Just look at the bulge in your pants. That looks like a boner to me.”

He drops both hands to his crotch to cover up.

Suddenly, there is a knock on the window. It’s Mona.

Paul rolls down the window.

“I saw from my bathroom window that you were still parked here," she asks, “What’s up?”

“We are having an earnest discussion about guys having sex. Do you have a minute?”

“Sure.”

She gets in the back seat and leans toward us through the gap between the seats.

“Paul kind of likes the threesome that we just had.”

She reaches between into the front seat and puts her hand on Paul’s crotch. She begins rubbing.

“My goodness gracious. You have an erection. It doesn’t take you long to recover, does it, big boy!”

He is blushing and doesn’t know what to say. The evidence is in her hand.

“Unzip your fly and take out your cock!”

He stammers, “Someone might see.”

SiyaraGray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SiyaraGray

“There is nobody around, dummy. Take out your cock!”

He complies.

She wraps her hand around his erection. Her hand goes up and down and manipulates his foreskin back and forth over his glans. His knob is wet and slimy with his secretions and his foreskin moves easily.

“That feels bloody wonderful.”

“I don’t want you to go home with a boner like that being wasted. Come on back up.”

I shoot out of the car like a cannon going off. I assume I am to go too.

Inside her apartment, she leads us into her bedroom. The three of us undress. She lies on her back on the bed and pats the space beside her for us to join her, one on each side. She takes hold of Paul’s semi. She manoeuvres him onto his back and lowers her head onto Paul’s chest.

“Bobby, please do your finger magic on my pussy.”

She places one leg between Paul’s legs. This gives me ample access to her bounteous goodies.

I watch as she sucks Paul’s cock. Her hand is around his shaft and moves up and down. She has his cock head lip-locked and sucks vociferously.

Meanwhile, I have inserted my thumb in her pussy and my pointing finger is bent and rubbing her clit gently, around and around and in and out. She is moaning and humming as she sucks Paul’s cock and I masturbate her pussy.

She takes her hand off Paul’s cock and reaches for my erection. She latches onto it and guides it to her cunt. With her pulling and my pushing, I am soon firmly inserted.

She goes back to jerking and sucking Paul’s cock. I can see her hand moving as her mouth suctions his knob. Her head bobs up and down.

Mona suddenly stiffens and shudders as she cums. Her pussy muscles tighten and squeeze my cock. I can’t remember the last time I got my rocks off twice in an hour, but I suddenly ejaculate, all too quickly again. I stroke in and out of her pussy until my cock softens.

“Bobby, I want to see you suck Paul’s cock! “

I move between his legs and grasp his cock, his mighty cock, in my right hand. My left hand’s fingers fondle and caress his nuts. My hand pulls back on his foreskin so that his glans is fully exposed. My tongue licks all around his knob. My mouth opens wide to receive him. I take in as much of his cock 
as I can and suck, bobbing up and down.

He is breathing fast and gasping and writhing on the bed. Suddenly he lifts off the bed and he cums. Spurts of his cum, his glorious cum, shoot into my mouth and bathe my tongue with its nectar. I swallow fast and often to get it all consumed. I attempt to lick and suck on his knob some more but he pushes me away.

“Too sensitive,” he gasps.

I move back into my spot beside Mona and blurt out, “Mona, that was fantastic. You’re a real trooper and a sweet and lovely one at that.”

“I agree 110%,“ Paul says.

Mona says, "I liked it too, boys, but you each owe me another $50."

 

Published 
Written by bobapple
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments