Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Predators in the Park (Chapter 2)

"The circle of bodies around Barb moved closer, as their hands explored her, she decided to push the"

3
1 Comment 1
7.8k Views 7.8k
5.3k words 5.3k words

The next morning, we were both still excited about what took place with Brian the previous day so over a light breakfast Barb couldn't stop talking about how erotic it was to watch me kissing another male. She told me how much she wanted it to happen again, whether with Brian or with another male of my choice.

As we talked about the possibilities, Barb's phone rang and it was Jan. I had a feeling that the call might last awhile so I took my coffee out to the sun porch off of the kitchen to watch the birds in the fruit tree. When I finished the coffee, I could still see Barb was talking to her so I sat there wondering if Jen was having second thoughts about seeing us today.

About twenty later, Barb called me back into the apartment to tell me about the conversation.

"Jen wants to change the original plan for the day which is fine with me but I want to check with you then I'll call her back. She said since the weather is going to be nice today, she'd still like us to arrive at eleven this morning but she'd like us to spend the night as well. She also would really like to invite six of her other friends over during the afternoon to meet us and hang out in her backyard."

I told her that the revised plan sounded better since it would give the three of us a better chance to get to know each other. She then called Jen back to let her know that I was fine with the plan.

We decided to walk rather than drive since only lived two blocks from the park. As we walked down her street, we were struck by the beauty of the one-story bungalow homes on the street and the landscaping that was impressive.  When we rang her doorbell exactly at eleven, she answered the door in the nude and gave us each a kiss on the mouth. As she invited us to strip down, I could detect the aroma of marijuana. 

After we were naked, she gave us a tour of her impressive and eclectic home. Her bedroom was fascinating due to the fact that it had two king-size beds next to each other and her collection of sex toys on the opposite side of the room that included a spanking bench. The room was devoid of dressers or other typical bedroom furnishings.

She then lead us into her bathroom which was the size of my kitchen, it contained a bathtub that could fit two comfortably and a glassed-in shower big enough for four people. It caused a wide array of kinky ideas to run through my head but it was about to get better.

She took us through her kitchen, then out the back door and when we saw her yard, we fell in love with it. The entire yard was enclosed by a brick wall that was about twelve feet high and one side of it had several handpainted murals on it. 

There were two picnic tables, along with a variety of other lawn furniture. She told us that the backyard served as an urban nudist park for her and her friends since there was no possibility of others viewing them.

At the back of the yard, there was a brick two car garage with a second floor which according to Jen, was used occasionally as guest quarters for visiting friends. On the side of the garage facing the rear of her house, there were two outdoor shower heads on a small area of paving stones.

We returned to her living room to chat and smoke some 'grass' until her friends arrived. As we started to talk, Jen asked her about the still obvious signs of the flogging and spanking she had the previous day.

Barb said, "We got a little kinky last night while we were talking about what happened yesterday in the park, being with you today and my fixation with Liz, the lifeguard."

Jen laughed before saying, "Nice, maybe before you go home tomorrow, I can add some new bruising to your body! I made myself cum last night thinking about today and what the three of us might do to each other today. We'll talk about Liz later but I've come up with a few ideas that just might enable us to corrupt her!"

Just then something electronic beeped and Jen said, "That's my security system telling someone is walking toward my front steps."

She left us to go to the door.

We could hear her say, "Hello, Gwen, come on in!"

She ushered Gwen in to meet us and after hugging us, she immediately removed her clothes before chatting with us. She appeared to be in her early forties and was certainly someone we'd both play with if the chance presented itself. She had a medium size body, unlike Jen's swimmer physique but very pleasing to the eye.

As Jen lead the introductions and conversation, her security system started to beep again and as Jen opened the door, we heard several voices.

It appeared that the other five friends had coordinated their arrival time, as Jen lead five people into the living room before saying, "After everyone takes a joint, then meet us in the "sanctuary!"

We each took a joint from the bowl on the coffee table and followed our host to the backyard. Once we were all outside, Jen had us put the lawn chairs in a circle and then we all sat down then "lit one up" at her urging.

As we started to 'toke', Jen introduced us to her six friends, "I'm happy that you all could be here today because I want you to meet my new friends, Barb and Kevin. I first saw Barb in the swimming pool about two months ago and kept trying to figure out a way to make a move on her but yesterday morning in the shower, she flirted with me so a few hours later the three of us met in the park. I'm certain that the two of them will fit very well into our little group since they're as twisted as we are!"

As everyone laughed, Jen asked everyone in the circle to introduce themselves to us before it would be our turn.

Gwen went first: "I'm Gwen and I live next door to Jen. I'm forty-two, bisexual, divorced and Jen lured me into her sex web about five years ago. We've had a lot of adventures together since then and they're not over yet."

Steve was next to speak, "Hi, Barb and Kevin, it's nice to meet you and my name is Steve. It was almost three years ago that Jen invited me to join the group. I'm fifty years old and single. Until I joined the group, I kept my bisexuality a secret but now I'm proud of it."

Then the hot Nubian Queen next to Steve said, "My name is Yvonne, I'm thirty-five, own my own business and have a degree in business administration. When I got married, my husband was aware that I was a strong bisexual woman with desires that only one person couldn't provide so we agreed to enter the swinging lifestyle which was fine for a while. Our main issue with swinging was the relationships were short-lived because most only wanted to fuck rather than form long-term friendships which does happen here and why I love this little group."

Next up was Greg, "I'm Greg, twenty-six years old and was the newest member of the group until today. Until Jen invited me into the group, I never had sex with another male or couple. I'm single and employed as a bartender at Independence Tap across from the park."

The lone Black male in the group then introduced himself, "It's nice to meet you both, my name is Darryl and I'm married to Yvonne. I have to add on to what Yvonne said about this group that Jen organized for us. Despite the fact that we all joined because of the sexual aspects, we all have formed organic friendships that transcend sex. My gut tells me that you both will fit well into our secondary family"

Jen was up next: "Since everyone except Barb and Kevin knows my story. I'll pass since we're spending the night together. They'll hear it before they go home."

Barb then looked around the circle and said, "I'm almost at a loss for words but I would like to say a few things to you. I'm twenty-two years old, bisexual, a second-year student at Loyola Univerity in Lincoln Park with a goal of getting a Master Degree in community counseling and sex addict that loves herself. Kevin is my primary partner, and we've known each other since I was sixteen. At the point we met, I was already in a relationship with a mutual friend that was a member of the same political group where we first met each other. That wasn't a healthy relationship due to his inability, to be honest with me, so I terminated it. Kevin was a breath of fresh air because all he ever wanted was for me to be myself."

And then it was my turn: "Whoa, this is difficult to put into words but I'll try as best that I can. As Barb stated, we met each through our joint political work which is something that we both still share. We both believe in social justice and that we all have a responsibility to do the right thing. We both crave sex and sharing each other sexually. We love each other and believe that sex should be viewed as performance art."

Jen then said, "Let's all relish the honesty and openness that we've all just shared with each other. We've got one hour before this gathering will end so please use the time to get to know our new friends better. Please don't forget to send me your e-mail message before midnight tonight! "

 Jen asked Greg to help her bring some cold beers out from the kitchen for everyone and when he returned he was displaying a very nice hard-on. Barb and I chatted with everyone, I enjoyed watching everyone that talked to Barb casually caress her ass, tits or upper thighs because it was clear that she was enjoying it and she wasn't alone. While I was talking with Steve, his free hand started fondling my ass which I didn't object to at all.

When the hour-long "meet and greet" came to an end, the six friends said goodbye to us and Jen led them out. She returned about five minutes later, smoking a joint and asked what we thought about the group.

Barb replied first, "I'm really happy that you invited them to meet us! I really like everyone in the group because they're 'real people' and they're each hot in their own way. The fact that you put the group together fascinates me and I'd love to know what your motivation was other than just the sexual aspect."

Jen replied, "By the time you go home tomorrow, you'll know both my motivation, the history and much more about the group."

I answered her, "As someone who 'came of age' in the 1960s, the group reminds me of many things from my past including communal living, free love, and alternative lifestyles."

Jen started laughing then said, "Yes! You understand but I'll tell you everything later."

Jen looked at Barb for about thirty seconds as they locked eyes and then said, "Sit on my lap, because I want to feel your 'skin energy' on mine while the three of us talk and get to know how twisted we all are!"

Barb sat on Jen's lap while putting her arm around her shoulders and kissed her deeply for over one minute. Jen put her arm around Barb's naked waist then asked, "How are we going to get the little lifeguard, Liz, into bed and what do you want to do with her?"

Barb looked at Jen then said, "I want to do everything that you can imagine with her, just like I want to do with you. I'm not sure how to get her into bed other than continue flirting and dropping hints at the pool."

Jen smiled then said, "I'm ruthless if there's something that I want. There are several ideas that have occurred to me, we'd have to work together and may even need to recruit others to help us. I will find out her schedule of shifts at the pool, then we'll be there every time she's working and we'll 'lure' her in by example or by preying on the needs of a young girl her age. Yvonne has already agreed to help us through her private investigations company  and Gwen will also help us."

Jen then asked Barb, "When you were seventeen or eighteen, what did you need?"

Barb was silent for a few moments before saying, "A safe place to live other than with my divorced dad where I could explore my sexuality, a way to make some cash and a support group."

Jen said, "That's exactly what we're going to offer her but we can discuss this later after we play together so let's go inside now because I'm too horny to wait!"

Jen led Barb inside by her hand as I followed them and my eyes were focused on Jen's firm ass.

Once we were inside her bedroom, Jen said, "I need to ask you a few questions before anything happens but there are no wrong answers so don't worry about that. Would it be alright with you if I had Gwen join us so she could make a video of us playing?"

Barb responded, "Yes, that would be hot!"

Jen called Gwen, once she ended the call she said Gwen would be right over and then she asked Barb, "Are you willing to be submissive to my needs for a few hours?"

Barb smiled and said, "I'm more than willing, I'd love it."

We heard the security system beep and Jen asked me to open the front door for Gwen which I did. She joined us in the bedroom and immediately removed her clothes. Jen and Gwen set up the video equipment then arranged the lighting in the room.

Once everything was ready, Jen said, "Gwen has made videos before and she's very good at it. Barb, I'm going to abuse and use you hard so if you need me to stop, use 'red' as your safe word."

Barb agreed, then Jen took control after turning on a CD of Native American music with flutes, drumming, and chants. She signaled Gwen to start recording the scene as I watched from the other side of the room in anticipation. Jen grabbed Barb by the ponytail and pulled her to the spanking bench.

Once she had secured her to the apparatus with the heavy leather straps, she walked over to her toy area and returned with a flogger. As the music played, Jen started to warm-up Barb's ass and upper back with the rhythm of the music guiding her actions. It seemed to be like both of them had entered into some trance-like state, with no verbal communication between them.

As the speed of the drums increased, so did the ferocity of the flogging and the look of pain on Barb's face as the red stripes on her body multiplied dramatically. Barb didn't cry from the abuse, instead, her breathing increased and she appeared to have a few orgasms from the pain.

Sacarleth_Armani
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sacarleth_Armani

When Jen was pleased by the way Barb looked, she released her from the bench, instructing to stand in the middle of the room with her legs spread open and hands behind her neck. At that point, Jen targeted Barb's shaved pussy, tits, and thighs with the flogger.

 Again, Barb didn't cry as Jen used her body as a canvas, painting a graphic image of submission and dominance on it. After perhaps ten minutes, Jen put the flogger away, led Barb to the bed by her hand and positioned her on the bed.

Once she was in place, Jen straddled her face so Barb could worship both her pussy and ass. My cock was hard watching how hungry Barb was and Gwen played with her herself while videotaping the action. It went on for almost twenty-minutes and Jen had two major orgasms. When Jen climbed off of Barb, she laid down next to her and kissed her gently. 

Gwen motioned to me to follow her to the backyard, we sat down at one of the picnic tables to allow Barb and Jen to be alone. As we sat there, she told me how she had filmed Jen playing in the past with others but nothing had been as intense as what we both just had witnessed. 

About thirty minutes later, we were joined by Jen and Barb. Barb was smiling and Jen had two six-packs of cold beer in a plastic bag. Each of us had a 'cold one' as Barb explained her journey into 'subspace' during the flogging. She said it was one of the most erotic scenes that she ever experienced.

We sat there talking and drinking more beer for a while before Gwen excused herself to go home then kissed each of us. Jen asked us both if we could stay until 6 PM the next day and we agreed.

Barb then asked Jen, "What else do you have planned for us tonight?"

Jen started laughing hard before she said, "That's an excellent question! I actually want to find out how obedient you are, how good your acting skills are and how much of a slut you really can be with proper supervision from me."

Barb appeared to be confused by what Jen had just said, so she outlined her plan a bit further, "It's almost 5 PM now and in two hours, we're going to take a walk to the Independence Tap because Greg is the bartender tonight. He already knows my plan. He thinks that it will be entertaining and there's only going to be one waitress working with him tonight. Basically, it comes down to a few simple things: we'll walk down to the park together, once we're there the two of us will leave you there while you sit on a bench until I call you to walk into the bar and you'll pretend not to know us. You'll be dressed like a slut, out for some drinks and you'll flirt with anyone that I tell you to. You'll have your phone and I'll call you telling you exactly who to target and what to do. Greg, Kevin and I will watch out for you so there won't be any problems. Remember to only order vodka because Greg will pour it for you from a bottle but it's only going to be water so you don't get drunk. You'll be acting like you're actually getting drunk."

Barb was silent for almost a minute before saying, "I'm willing to do it but I see two problems with the plan. The first issue is that I don't have any slutty clothes to wear with me and the second is how will I explain all of the marks from the flogging?"

Jen grinned then said, "I have plenty of things downstairs for you to wear and before we leave, you'll look like a cheap whore. It will be your task to explain the marks on your body because I know that you're creative enough to do it."

Jen asked if anyone else felt the need to empty their bladder. We all needed to piss so we walked outside to the outdoor shower, then without a word, Barb went to her knees while opening her mouth. Jen straddled her open mouth and then filled it with her hot piss without wasting a drop. Next, it was my turn and I added my piss to her belly. Jen that laid on her back with her mouth open which Barb used immediately as her urinal.

We all took a warm shower before Jen suggested that we go inside to take care of a few things that she wanted to do before a light dinner and the walk to the bar. We went back to her bedroom where Jen added us both to the listserv for the group and then sent the downloaded video that Gwen had taped earlier to everyone. She requested comments from the group members.

She then asked us if it would be alright to post it on Pornhub and Barb agreed without a second thought. All three of us then went to her kitchen for an early and light dinner which allowed us to prepare for what was 'cumming' soon.

After dinner, we all took a long hot shower together, brushed our teeth and then they went to the finished basement that she used as a giant closet. The two of them were almost the same size so picking out what to wear wasn't very hard but Jen made all of the decisions!

When we left for the bar, Barb was wearing low cut skin-tight black jeans, a black sports bra, and mini-heel shoes. Jen also made sure Barb didn't wear any panties. As we walked the four blocks, Jen reached into her purse and handed Barb ten rubbers along with some cash for drinks just in case she needed either.

We left Barb on a park bench, as we walked across the street and entered the bar. At that point, there were only four middle-aged men sitting at the bar and a couple in their twenties sitting at one of the tables next to the front window. We sat at a table near the back of the bar so we'd have a view of both the bar and the bench across the street where Barb was sitting.

Greg walked over to take our drink order while pretending that he didn't know us and he whispered that the four men at the bar came in every Saturday staying until around 10 PM. When he returned with our drinks, he said that the waitress, Kim, would be starting soon.

Jen called Barb on her phone and said, "It's time for you to make your entrance but after you come in sit at the bar a few seats away from the four men so we get a good view. Remember, your playing a slut!"

As she walked around the room, the couple in their twenties and the four men checked out her body while she looked for a place to sit. She sat exactly where Jen had told her to, just three bar stools away from the men and ordered a 'screwdriver' from Greg.

Barb sat there with over half of her naked ass exposed but nobody apparently noticed until the female half of the young couple went to the restroom. As she walked behind Barb, her eyes locked onto the bruised ass on display.

When she was walking back to her boyfriend, the woman stopped behind Barb and said, "Babe, you've got a hot ass but what happened to it?"

Barb turned around, smiled and said in a fairly loud voice, "Thanks! Actually, my now ex-boyfriend caught me fucking one of his friends so he punished me."

The four men looked like they were processing Barb had just said as the woman hugged Barb and kissed her on the cheek. After a few minutes, one of the men walked to the restroom and checked out Barb's ass.

It was then that Jen called Barb and said, "OK, finish your drink then order another. I'm going to play some songs on the jukebox to set the mood and you should walk over to start dancing by yourself to see if that gets things going."

As Jen walked to the jukebox, Kim the waitress entered the bar and started chatting with Greg behind the bar. Barb ordered another drink from Greg as the music started to play and the first song was "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun." Barb walked over to the jukebox and started dancing to it so Jen joined her. The female half of the couple then joined them and the waitress joined them when the song repeated itself.

The four men finally turned around to watch the women dancing, and it appeared they enjoyed the scene. The next song to play was "Sexual Healing" so Jen motioned for me to dance with her and as we danced, my hands were on her ass. Barb started dancing by herself until one of the men walked out to dance with her.

As they danced, the man had one hand on Barb's lower back which Barb repositioned to her ass. His hand slid inside Barb's jeans and he rubbed her ass. Jen noticed that one of Barb's hands appeared to caress his crotch and he kissed her neck a few times before the song ended.

Jen looked at me and said, "We're going to see how much of a slut Barb really is now and I've played this twice so if this doesn't work, we'll just go back to my house and play together."

Do You Wanna Touch Me (Oh Yeah) by Joan Jett began to play and Barb instinctively knew what to do! As the song started, she started dancing by herself as her hands explored her own body. Jen and I began clapping to the song while chanting 'Oh Yeah!' until everyone joined in with us. The four men, the couple and the two of us surrounded Barb as she put on an erotic spectacle for all of us.

She danced around the circle tempting anyone to touch her wherever they wanted and nobody was shy. Jen was the first to fondle her pussy and French-kiss her. One by one, everyone groped and kissed her. The female half of the couple lifted Barb's sports bra and sucked on her nipples for a few seconds.

As the song played for the second time, things got wilder but Jen whispered in my ear to continue dancing then walked over to Greg who appeared to be in a heated conversation with Kim, the waitress. The circle of bodies around Barb moved closer, as their hands explored her, she decided to push the limits by pulling her jeans down to her knees. Immediately, she began to finger her pussy and the younger woman then asked to taste her fingers which she did with passion.

As the song was ending, Jen returned to me and whispered, "That took some negotiating and some cash! Kim was upset by what was happening but I worked it out."

Once the song ended, Greg turned off the jukebox and announced, "Everyone, please listen up. We're going to open up the private party room for you because we can't have new customers walking in while you're playing like this. Please take your drinks and belongings with you. Kim will wait on you in there and I'll be working out here. Please, if you come out to use the restrooms, be dressed!"

Kim then opened the door to the other room as everyone gathered their stuff to enter the room and Greg made sure to hand another 'screwdriver' to Barb as she entered the private space. Kim took new drink orders from everyone and music from the jukebox started again.

Once we were all in the room, you could feel the sexual anticipation in the air and that's when Jen decided to say, "Honey, you've got us all excited and it's obvious that you're as horny as we all are right now.  Why don't you at least tell us your name and then take your clothes off?"

As Barb pulled off her sports bra then her jeans, she said, "My name is Barb. I'm horny and need to be used! If you men can wait, I'd like the women to have me first and then I'll take care of the six of you unless the bartender wants some of me as well."

Jen along with the younger female then started to kiss, fondle and finger Barb after they were naked as well. After almost five minutes, Kim asked if she could join them and once she received the invitation, she stripped off her clothes as well. 

They pushed Barb onto a long table, as two of them took turn licking her, the other straddled her face for some serious pussy or ass worship. It took her about twenty to make each of the women cum and it was hot to watch. 

While the women rested, the four middle-aged men offered their hard cocks to Barb and began sucking them while they groped her tits. One by one, each of them shot their cum into her mouth and she swallowed their loads. After all four of them were sexually spent, they got dressed and left the room after each handed Barb twenty dollars.

The male half of the couple was ready for his turn but Barb had another idea. She asked Kim to get dressed, go into the bar to make sure the four men had left and see if Greg wanted to fuck her as well. 

A few minutes, after Kim left the room, the door opened and Greg walked in.

Barb smiled looking at Greg and Mike (the male half of the couple) then said, "I really need one of you in my ass and one in my cunt! You two decide who gets which. Just give me your cum!"

Linda (Mike's girlfriend) said, "Mike, fuck her ass!"

Greg laid down on the carpet, Barb impaled herself on his cock and Mike eased his cock 'balls deep' into her shit-hole as she gasped. Slowly, they both began to use her exactly as she wanted while both Jen and Linda fingered each other hard.

Barb groaned and kept saying, "Harder! Deeper! Fuck me like a whore!"

It went on for about twelve minutes until Mike drained his cum into her ass and then Greg filled her cunt with his cum. As the other two guys recovered it was my turn to fuck her ass using Mike's cum as lube. After about five minutes, I added my cum to the deposit Mike had already left in her.

As I withdrew my cock, I looked at Jen and said, "Suck my cock clean so you can taste her ass from it!"

Jen started licking, sucking and slurping on my cock like a greedy whore until it was spotless. Greg then got dressed, went into the bar to relieve Kim who rejoined us within a few minutes and told her there were only two customers in the bar at the moment.

Jen then surprised both of us, when she told Mike, Linda, and Kim what had really taken place. All of them laughed and had a hard time believing it was only an improvised roleplay to see how much of a slut Barb really was.
She then asked the three of them if they'd like to join us at her house tomorrow afternoon for a repeat performance and all three eagerly accepted her offer.

They agreed to meet at noon at Jen's house and before we left to walk to Jen's place, she told Greg to join us at noon.

He agreed and said, "Barb, I'll fuck your ass tomorrow!"

Barb responded by saying, "I just might fuck your ass as well!"

Published 
Written by Laughing_Zebra
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments