Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Vinny's Night

"First real night of 2019"

18
5 Comments 5
7.7k Views 7.7k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Author's Notes

"1st try"

It’s been a while since I wrote because my life has been routine and mundane. I love my life but when it gets boring I get depressed. I’ve been to some decent swingers’ parties, had sex at the hot tub (mentioned in previous entries) and a few one-nighters. In fact, one was in Kansas City but it’s really been just more hookups off websites plus a few others.

The one interesting thing was when a co-worker recently found out about my lifestyle and called me a slut. Slut? Am I? I love sex… is that a bad thing? I mean, I'm not smoking cigarettes or heroin, right? 

Anyway, it brings me to the reason for this journal entry. Slut? Oh yes, I went overboard this time — but it was awesome.

In past entries, I’ve mentioned my husband’s friend, Vinny. He is awesome and I love having sex with him. Usually, repeat sex partners aren't my thing but Vinny is truly awesome.

By the way, for readers who don't know, this is not a story: this is my life and this is my journal. I don’t have anybody I can tell my adventures to, so I compile this journal.

So, before he was a part of our lives, I’d heard stories about Vinny and my husband at swingers' parties. Vinny now lives in Florida but he comes back a lot and, if he's in the area, he stays with us. That’s what happened in February just after Valentine’s Day and we had an amazing threesome. I came so hard on his cock I felt I was in love with him. I tell you, he’s a crazy pornstar lover with a perfect nine-inch cock. And it’s thick, too.

Vinny obeys the rules when he's with me and respects my man. They’re friends and they work together to please me. Yes, I'm so lucky! 

Anyway, during dinner on a night out, he told us about a woman he swings with, in Florida. I demanded to see pictures — who knows, we might finish up in a threesome — and he handed me his phone. I looked at her pictures and she was so not my type: bottle blonde and no ass. But pretty, I guess. One thing I did while pretending to look at her pictures — I added my phone number on Vinny’s phone without either of the men knowing. 

After dinner, he left and we went home. About an hour or so later, I took some lipstick and wrote 'Vinny' on my ass, snapped a picture and sent it to him. His reply was a smile and ‘I’m gonna own it someday’. This began a thread of texts that ranged from boring life conversations to porn GIFS.

We always sent a few daily texts and he'd include pictures of women he was fucking or of his cock, telling me he couldn’t wait to be inside me again. I sent him pictures of me and of porn I loved. He knew how bad I can be and, finally, I showed him my journal. 

Vinny swore he'd keep it a secret as long as I promised to meet him when I could without my husband’s knowledge. He read all the entries and knew what I loved and needed.

Around three weeks after the texts began, he said it was time to meet. He knew about a funeral my husband was attending in Charlotte, North Carolina, and he told me to bow out of it. I did just that and we planned to meet at a hotel in Boston that Friday night. Meantime, he kept sending me pictures of rough sex, gang bangs, and other hardcore stuff and I returned the favor. On Friday, I was so ready. My guy had a mid-morning flight and I went to work knowing I was in for some fun. 

I met Vinny for dinner at a great restaurant in town but we couldn't keep our hands off each other. We were like teenagers in heat and we kissed all the way to the hotel. It was still early so we tried to pace ourselves and then Vinny said we would be having guests. 

Vinny told me to get naked and lie on the bed. It was the beginning of a long night. We were naked in a matter of seconds and sixty-nine-ing till I was soaked. I love sucking his beautiful cock. 

When he stood at the end of the bed and snapped some pictures of me, I asked, “What are they for?”

“To show our guests,” he said and I was obviously curious about what he had in mind. But I posed for him and told him I’d obey his every wish. “Good,” he said and got me to bend over his knees. I thought he was going to spank me but I felt lube running down my ass and pussy. He then put in a butt plug and moved it around till it was lodged firmly in my ass. 

He turned on the television and asked me to suck his cock and lick his balls and ass. He called me a good girl and I wondered who he’d invited over. But the night was young and I felt so good drinking wine and attending to this awesome man.

Less than an hour later, a knock on the door startled me. By this time, the butt plug had become part of me and I’d cum a few times thanks to Vinny. He went to open the door and I recognized Phil from a club we use. I’d never played with him.

“There she is,” Vinny said, pointing at me in bed. He asked if I knew Phil.

“No,” I said, “but I’ve seen him at parties.” 

“But I know you,” Phil said, approaching the bed and pulling back the sheet to expose my naked body. He smiled. “I’ve been waiting for this for over four years.”

“You have?”

“Oh yes, but your asshole husband wouldn't let me play with you because I’m a single male.” 

“Yeah,” I said, “that’s his rule.”

“Well, your husband is an asshole and he can fuck himself,” Phil said, adding that I would pay for his denying him. 

I didn't reply but Vinny said, “She's all yours, anything goes.”

I was shocked and stared at them as Phil joined Vinny in being naked. I braced myself when Phil grabbed my hair and pulled me to the end of the bed. His cock looked angry; it was about seven inches long, uncut, and very thick. Phil positioned me with my head hanging off the bed and forced his cock into my mouth.

“Yeah, suck it… suck it… suck it,” he repeated over and over. 

I gagged and saliva ran down my face. Phil also fingered me hard enough to hurt and Vinny saw my discomfort. He added more lube.

Phil really got verbal, calling me every name in the book as he pounded my face. I almost puked a few times and he made me lick his balls and ass. I could hear Vinny laughing and he even photographed my messy face. 

Finally, I was flipped over and Phil had my legs on his shoulders as he fucked me deep, hard and fast. He put one hand around my throat at times and occasionally slapped my face. I didn't like that at all but he told me to look at him. Then he grimaced, said “Yeah,” and came very hard and deep inside me.

I felt his cum running out of me minutes later as I drank my wine and listened to the men talk. I was sore and tired but Vinny suddenly said, “Let’s do this… you ready?”

MANDYBLACK4
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MANDYBLACK4

“Yeah,” Phil said and Vinny kissed me and said I should relax and take it. He pulled out my butt plug and I gasped. He lubed my ass and then they positioned me on top of Phil. I sat down on his hard cock and Vinny slid into my ass, rocking my world. I came so hard; it was more passionate than any other time. I was on a high. 

Vinny came first and rolled off. Smiling, he went to the bathroom. Phil switched me into the doggy position and swiftly entered my ass. I moaned a lot as his girth really stretched my pooper. He finally came and collapsed on me but I shoved him off as his weight was too much. 

I lay on the bed, cum dripping from my ass, and the guys looked like they were gonna high-five. I said that if they did that, I’d leave and not come back.

Instead, I went to the bathroom and turned on the shower as the feeling of sexual contentment turned to disgust. I felt like shit due to their behavior. I aimed to take a long shower, hoping Phil would be gone when I finished. I was falling in love with Vinny — but I was really pissed off, feeling a little disrespected. 

I was soaping up and enjoying the cascading warm water when Vinny came in and entered the shower. He kissed me and asked if I was okay. 

“Yes,” I lied but I think he sensed I wasn't happy. He began caressing me, snuggling close as he washed me. That was great and I soon felt a little better.

Vinny eased me against the shower wall and, as he entered me, said he loved me. He made love to me under the water but he didn't unload in me.

“The night isn't over yet,” he said. 

‘Oh no,’ I thought. ‘What does that mean?’

I dried and felt better as we went back to the bedroom. Vinny said Phil had been one special guest and the next would arrive in thirty minutes or so. I looked at the clock: it was only just after nine. We’d got to the room about seven-thirty. 

Vinny had a vape with some medicinal grade hash or something and I relaxed. He turned me over and gave me a massage like he’d done when we first met. ‘This guy really is perfect,’ I thought — but that changed when I felt lube and the butt plug replaced in my ass. 

“I feel really sore,” I said.

But Vinny dismissed my complaint. “You will do as you’re told,” he said, “until I say we’re done for the night.”

We made out and I was playing with his balls when I heard a knock on the door. This time, a couple walked in. I knew Jennifer and Tank and always wondered if they liked me. 

Vinny said, “May I present to you, Miss Lindsay.”

Tank was a former football player, big and heavy with an elephant’s trunk for a cock. Jen was a thin blonde with fake boobs on an otherwise perfect body.

Jen hugged Vinny and Tank grinned when she said, “Finally.” 

I asked what she meant and she said, “We’ve wanted to play with you so many times but I wasn't ever going to fuck your husband.” 

That bothers me anytime I hear it as I love my guy. He’s awesome and I know he’d be furious to learn what Jen had said about him. We’d talked about her once and he thought she was “a stuck up cunt.”  

Well, as I learned that night, he’s right. But, in the textbook world of beauty, she’s what most men desire and I'm her total opposite with dark hair and smaller boobs. 

We gathered on the bed after they disrobed and Vinny instantly went for Jen. Tank made little conversation as I sucked his huge black cock. It was never totally hard but he used it as if it was. He fed me that monster till I choked on it and he liked to grab my ass hard and slap it. 

Tank held the back of my head, forcing me down on his cock, while he watched Jen riding Vinny on the corner of the bed. I felt more hands on my back and Jen joined in, helping me to suck Tank while Vinny was behind her. 

Tank told me to sit on him and Jen helped guide me down on his fat tube. I rode him and came just as Jen pulled out my butt plug. I got off Tank and Jen took over my body, kissing and licking me till we were sharing a sixty-nine. I think she's bi to entertain her guy but I went along with it and we got each other off although her long nails hurt a little when she put them inside me. 

Tank took me from behind and really pounded me, shoving a thumb in my ass. I was loud as he really fucked me with vigor. I was really sore by now and was so relieved when he pulled out, came over my back, and collapsed on the bed, almost knocking all of us off. 

I didn't know what Vinny had done but it seemed like he’d got off and had been watching from a chair. We all vaped but my body was exhausted and we had a conversation which included discussing my better half. They stayed another forty-five minutes before kissing me goodbye.

“I'm done, Vinny,” I said. “No more tonight, my vagina is sore and so is my ass.”

We slept till seven when I woke to sunlight. I showered and tried to not wake him. There wasn't enough soap to make me feel clean after what I’d done but I enjoyed the water. When I went back into the bedroom, Vinny was awake.

“You look too clean,” he said and pulled me back into the dirty sheets and made love to me one more time. 

He went down on me to wake my tired pussy and then added some lube. He felt so good inside me. We switched positions a few times but he left my ass alone as it still ached. When he finally came, he had one of my legs up on his shoulder with all of his solid nine inches inside me. We kissed and he made me feel like a million bucks. 

I told him I had to use Plan B and he was shocked, assuming I was on the pill. I’d be sick for a few days but I assured him it had been fun. I could have done without the guests but I think he thought I wanted the action. Let me get this straight: I didn’t hate what we did. Okay, Phil was a douche and Jen was a stuck-up cunt — but they wouldn't have been as aggressive toward me if they weren't that determined to fuck me. They wanted me. Tank was awesome but quiet. I hope when I see him again, he will say more about fucking me.

Vinny and I checked out and, during breakfast, I took my medicine. Better safe than sorry. 

Back home, I spent the day alone viewing a Law And Order marathon, dozing in and out. It had been one hell of a night and I hope it stays discreet so I can do something similar again. 

For now, I may back out of a swinging party at the weekend and blame my period or something. I must be getting old! Writing this is my therapy, I guess, and I may want to do something new when I’m ready. Sometimes, adventure is just as exciting as the sex. 

I still believe Vinny is awesome but I'm not in love with him anymore. I care about him and he’s super sexy and an amazing lover. Before this happened, I was in love with him and couldn't wait to be with him. Now I see him as a friend with benefits that I care about. I need sleep and a hot tub…

 

Published 
Written by allflavorsboston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments