Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Feast Of Pleasure

"The woman of his dreams is a whore at heart."

16
5 Comments 5
28.9k Views 28.9k
2.4k words 2.4k words
My wife, Shelly and I have been married for seven years and have three children with a fourth on the way. Shelly is the sexiest woman I have ever known. She is stunningly beautiful, with long mousy brown curls that fall softly over her shoulders, sensuous hazel eyes, a small pouty mouth, and the cutest little nose. Her model slim body is perfect and has firm up sloping tits with mouthwatering cherry red nipples that are always poking out from beneath her shirts because she never wears a bra, a tiny waist, a sweet, round butt that is made to be kissed, and long coltish legs.

I fell in love with her the instant I saw her, which might seem strange since she was on her hands and knees in the middle of a bed with a black man fucking her doggystyle while her head bobbed up and down over the huge shaft of another black man’s cock.

We were at a frat party and she was one of three hookers who had been hired to entertain the guys. While the other girls seemed to just be doing a job, Shelly really got into the fucking and sucking. Especially when she was with one of the black guys. She’s a heavy creamer, so I could tell every time she got off because the cock of the man fucking her would be streaked or ringed with her gushings while whiteness ran down the insides of her thighs. Of course, after she had been fucked several times I couldn’t tell when she came anymore because of all the sperm inside her, but she looked like she was in constant ecstasy.

After the party I went looking for her and saw her going into a bathroom. Before she could close the door, I slipped inside.

Huge globs and streaks of slimy white semen covered her lips, breasts, belly, crotch and thighs. Seeing the mess of sperm that matted the heavy brown bush of her pussy hair, I wondered how much of it was mine. I’d fucked her three times and cum hard each time.

“Excuse me. Can I help you?” she asked, placing her hands on her hips.

I told her my name and asked if I could take her out some time. She recognized me, saying that she had noticed I hadn’t done anything with the other girls. After giving me her name, Shelly asked why I wanted to go out with a woman I knew was a whore.

“What is it? Are you some sort of freak?” Shelly asked, moving close to me. “Would it turn you on to know that your girlfriend turns tricks for a living? Do you really think you can handle that?”

I could tell she was intrigued by my having asked her out, and that she was tempted. But I could also see the vulnerability in her eyes despite her attempt to disguise it. She was worried that I wouldn’t be able to accept her and might hurt her. I had no intention of ever doing anything that might cause her pain, but I couldn’t think of any words that would show it, so I decided not to say anything.

Gazing into Shelly’s eyes, I pulled her into my arms and leaned forward to kiss her soft lips. As we kissed I could taste the salty flavor of the gluey slime that covered her mouth. Knowing I was tasting the semen of other men on her lips didn’t make me want to stop. It was arousing to me. I felt my cock stiffen as I sucked the ropy fluid from her lips and shared it with her in a passionate kiss, letting her know that I was exactly the man she needed in her life.

“Wow! That was some kiss,” she breathed, running her fingers through my blond hair when our lips parted.
"Did you like that? Tasting you friend’s cum on my lips, I mean?”

“I loved it. It was kinky and sexy,” I replied. I gave her a brief peck on her lips.

Shelly giggled softly and a sly look came into her eyes as she stepped back from me. Coquettishly nibbling on the moist pinkness of her lower lip, she caressed the slime covered curls of her brown cunt fur.

“Well, if you liked that, maybe you’d like some more,” she smiled, hunching her hips toward me. Sliding a finger into her snatch, she began to fuck herself with it. “There’s a real feast in here.”

She didn’t have to ask me again. Dropping to my knees in front of her, I licked her legs, belly and bush clean before sucking every viscous drop of cum and pussy juice from her cunt. With my lips covering the gaping crimson hole of her well fucked pussy, I held the smooth, pale cheeks of her ass while tonguing the hot, wet walls deep inside her. At the same time, she gripped me by my hair and humped at my face.

I sucked her through three climaxes before we showered and left the bathroom that night. Taking her home, I again asked how she felt about us going out.

“Baby, after the way you used your mouth to douche my cunt clean, do you think I’m gonna let you get away?” Shelly gave me a deep and heated kiss. “You’re the type of guy I want in my life. I have to work tomorrow night, but you can come and pick me up on Sunday at seven.”

We began to spend a lot of time together when she wasn’t working and I wasn’t studying. It was a lot of fun and very romantic. And our sex life was wild and kinky. Sometimes it was sweet and loving, but mostly it was hot and nasty.

We did everything with each other. Oral sex, anal sex, golden showers, bondage, threesomes, partner swapping, orgies, etc. I especially liked when she would visit me at my apartment after having sex with other guys and ask me to eat her out. After doing it at the party, I discovered I couldn’t get enough of sucking her clean. I loved how her pussy tasted following her having been fucked and was always happy to suck her. And she was always equally happy to let me enjoy the feast between her legs.

About three months after we started going out Shelly visited me and told me she was pregnant. She was scared and confused, wondering what she should do. Telling her that I loved her, I suggested that she move in with me and we raise the child together.

“You mean that? You know there’s a good chance that the baby’s not yours. I’ve been fucking other guys a lot more than I’ve been fucking you, so it’s most likely another man who is the father.” Shelly took my hand and placed it on her belly. “Can you handle that? Can you handle knowing that another man may have knocked me up? And do you really want to claim this child as your own?”

“Yes,” I answered, pulling her into my arms and looking into her eyes.

danajamatur
Online Now!
Lush Cams
danajamatur

“Just like I want to claim you as my own.”

That night I asked her to marry me and she agreed. We decided to wait until after I graduated to have the wedding, but she moved in with me. When the baby was born, it was obvious I was not the father because the little girl had skin the color of a chestnut and facial features that made it clear to everyone that she had been conceived from a black man’s seed. But we still put my name on the birth certificate and she became the beginning of our family.

After having the baby, Shelly decided to stop working as a slut for hire and be a stay at home mom. I graduated and we were married, settling down to a fantastic family life. I did miss some of the extra sexual thrills we used to have, but we were happy together. Years passed and I never had one regret. Then, almost two years ago, I lost my job and things changed.

When I told Shelly about my having been laid off because of downsizing, she was upset. She asked me to watch the kids and grabbed her coat, saying she was going down to where I worked and give my boss a piece of her mind. I knew better than to try to stop her, so I didn’t bother. The way I saw it, she was also affected and deserved to be able to vent her feelings. So I watched our three little girls while she drove to my office.

Shelly was gone for a long time. Almost four hours. When she got back I could tell exactly what had happened. Her clothing was crumpled, make up was smeared, and hair was in disarray. It was obvious she had been fucked. And when I asked her what had occurred as she stood in front of me, her eyes gazing down at her shoes, she suddenly began to cry.

I asked her again and she told me everything.

Shelly said that she had walked into my boss’ office and called him every name in the book. She said that Russell had attempted to explain but she hadn’t let him.

“When he opened his mouth to speak, I walked right up to him and slapped him,” she said, tears pouring down her face in glistening rivers of emotion.

I was astonished. Russell is a very tall and muscular black man. He is about thirty eight years old with dark skin the color of charcoal and the build of a football linebacker. That my wife had slapped him was an indication of just how angry she was. Walking up to her, I asked what had happened next.

“I tried to slap him again abut he caught my arm. When I tried to pull away he held onto my wrist and yanked me to him. The next thing I knew he had his arms around me and was kissing me,” she answered.

As I stood in front of her the powerful fragrance of her aroused and fucked pussy rose to fill my nose. Because she wasn’t looking, Shelly didn’t see the way I licked my lips. The intoxicating aroma wafting from her body, the musky and slightly fishy scent, caused me to remember what it was like to bury my face in her bush and lick her clean. A memory that made my mouth water.

“Did you kiss him back?”

Shelly nodded. She said they kissed for a long time before he stopped and went to lock the door of his office. Then he went back to her and they resumed kissing as they disrobed one another. When they were naked he fucked her.

At that moment I wanted her so badly that my cock was trying to tear through the front of my pants. But even more than I wanted to fuck her, I wanted to eat her. It had been years since I’d been able to taste the flavor of another man’s semen in her cunt and I missed it. So when she said that my boss had fucked her I lost all control.

Picking her up, I carried her to the couch. The kids were in their rooms asleep so we had the entire downstairs area to ourselves. Shelly looked at me with eyes full of curiosity as I carried her. But when I pulled off her skirt and panties so I could bury my face in her gaping cunt, she happily spread her legs for me.

As I tongued Shelly’s cunt through orgasm after orgasm, she told me about what she had done with my boss. She described how long and thick and dark Russell’s cock was, and said it was so heavy that she had to use both hands to guide it to the entrance of her cunt. She explained that when she felt his huge black cock sliding into her she immediately began to cum.

“I never knew I missed having a black man’s prick inside me so much, but I didn’t stop climaxing during the entire time he was reaming me out with his huge tool. He fucked three big loads of sperm into my cunt and I was in heaven the entire time,” she said. Her fingers clutched at my head, holding it as hunched her succulent snatch at my mouth.

“I… I only began to feel bad when it was over and I realized what I’d done. I thought you might be upset because I told you I wanted us to be monogamous and I’ve cheated on you.”

I couldn’t say anything because my mouth was too full of her hot cunt and the fluids gushing from it. But I didn’t need to speak. I used my tongue in another way to tell her how I felt. Tapping the pink nub of her erect clitoris with its tip, I made her tremble through an orgasm that caused her to arch her hips high off of the cushions of the sofa.

“Ohhh! Ohhh fuucckk! That was a good one,” she moaned when her orgasm ended. “I guess I needn’t have worried. You seem to have missed our open sex life as much as I did. Ohh God! I’m cumming agaaiinn!”

We spent the entire night fucking and sucking. The next morning she told me that my boss had given me my job back.

“Not only that, but he hired me as well,” Shelly added with a big smile. “I’m going to be his personal assistant. We discussed my duties and all I’m required to do is take care of that big cock of his a few times a day. I’m getting paid for fucking again.”

“And you’re looking forward to that, aren’t you?” I asked.

“Ummm hmmm. I see you are too,” she laughed, stroking her fingers over my hard cock. “You are expecting me to come home with a pussy full of cum every day. So I am. I promise not to disappoint you.”

I’ve been enjoying a daily feast of cum and cunt juice ever since.

Published 
Written by accepting0
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments