Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Strange Kind Of Love

"A slutty young wife goads her husband into a rough passionate fuck...."

22
12 Comments 12
23.4k Views 23.4k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Recommended Read
We had played the game before, and ultimately she always won. She knew exactly what she wanted and how to get it. She wanted rough hard sex without restraint from someone she trusted and desired.

She said, “Fuck me like you hate me.”

And at times I hated her.

I hated how she owned and possessed me; how there was hardly a moment when she was not on my mind. I hated how I needed her every second of every hour, and how her moan of pleasure each time I pounded my stiff cock in her cunt made me long to hold her, hold her forever and never let her go.

Possession. Obsession. Call it what you will. She was my drug, and like every addict, when you can’t get your fix, your fix becomes your world.

I knew from the start she would not be faithful. She told me as much on our first date. “If you want me,” she said, “this is how it has to be.”

And I wanted her.

But still, nights like these made me mad, vengeful and driven by jealous lust.

I drank bourbon on ice as I sat waiting for her, watching the clock, muttering to myself and imagining what might have been happening to her right at that moment. Finally, I heard her key in the door and I went to meet her in the hall.

“You’re back,” I stated as I looked her up and down, and as before, when we had put ourselves in this position, she shot me a look of pure defiance. It was her challenge. “Do it to me now,” she was saying, her blue eyes wide with lust, “You know you need to do it now.”

She had left the house looking stunning; her tight twenty year old body poured into a clingy white jersey dress, high on her tan thighs and low cut to reveal her cleavage. Lots of flesh on display and her long blonde hair immaculately brushed, flowing over her shoulders and down her slim back. Her make-up had been smoky and dark, showing off her ice blue eyes. Her lips had been a glossy, candy floss pink.

Now she looked a mess; still sexy, but a sexy mess.

Her hair was matted and roughed up, her make-up was smeared over her pretty face, and I could see by the way the white jersey dress clung to her curves that she had discarded her bra and knickers and no doubt had them bunched up in her handbag, discarded by the door.

She grunted as I advanced on her and grabbed her around her throat with a heavy hand, pinning her to the wall. I squeezed her throat, pushing her chin up, until her face grew red and she gasped for breath. I could see immediately how it thrilled her. Her blue eyes flashed at me and she bit her lower lip. She spread her legs as she leant back against the wall and she moaned, driven by lust.

“Where did you go?” I hissed, squeezing her hot throat.

“The… the club,” she gasped.

I shoved my free hand up under the hem of her dress between her spread thighs.

“And how many fucked you?” I questioned as I searched out her shaved cunt and shoved two thick fingers up into her tight wet cavity.

She looked at me with wide eyes, “Six, maybe seven,” she gasped.

I pulled my fingers from her cunt and slapped her across the face with an open palm. In the dim light, her cheek shone with the sweet juice from her pussy. She gasped as if she were cumming already.

I slapped her again.

“You filthy slut,” I hissed in her ear. “You filthy fucking slut…”

“Oh,” she moaned with her eyes tightly shut, her dark eyelashes fluttering. Her knees buckled and I held her weight up with my fingers around her throat.

She looked at me again; still pure defiance. “Is that all you can do weakling?” she questioned. “Girls hit me harder than that.”

I took my hand from around her throat, shoved four fingers into her mouth and held her jaw to shut her up.

She loved to goad me; to make me furious until she would get the hardest, most enraged fuck I could muster, and she would cum over and over again as I manhandled her.

“You sucked their cocks too?” I said staring straight into her wide eyes.

“Uh, huh,” she nodded with my fingers still jammed in her mouth.

I grasped the material of her flimsy jersey dress with my free hand and ripped it open in one rough movement. Her gorgeously heavy tits bounced as they were freed from the confines of the material. I slapped the globes of firm flesh with an open palm and she gasped loudly, “Oh fuck… fuck… oh fuck yes.”

I curled my fingers into her matted blonde hair, filthy with sweat and cum, and I gripped her. She moaned with desire. I pushed my tongue roughly into her mouth and her tongue immediately curled with mine. I pressed my body hard against hers. She ground against me feeling the stiffness of my cock against the eager mound of her pussy. I growled into her mouth.

I leant back and spat a wad of saliva across her face. “You fucking whore,” I hissed. “Get on your knees.”

I pulled her hair with both hands, snapping her head back and she groaned, “Oh yes baby,” as she sunk down to the floor.

She landed on her knees with a bump and spread herself wide so her jersey dress rode up her thighs and exposed her shaved smooth pussy mound. Her back was arched and her heavy tits were turned up to me, perky, her nipples erect and stiff. She looked so horny and aroused at that moment that it appeared that nothing in the world was as important to her right then as getting fucked. She wanted cock with an urgent desire, in her mouth, in her pussy or in her ass.

She looked up at me through wide blue eyes and the stud in the centre of her tongue glinted in the dim light of the hallway as she opened her mouth and poked out her tongue.

I snarled at her as I unzipped my jeans and pulled them down. I cast the jeans and underwear aside so that I was naked except for my loose grey t-shirt. My cock was jutting upward from beneath the material, over her face.

OK. So it was going to be her throat first. The gape of her spread mouth confirmed that. Her tongue shone with saliva as she looked at me and drooled.

I pushed her head back against the wall, holding her face up to me with my fingers curled in her matted hair.

She groaned as I guided the head of my cock down and pushed it into her open mouth.

KaarinWood
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaarinWood

She sucked at it like I had fed her a lollipop, sealing her lips in an airtight ring around my stiffness.

She knew the drill.

I kept sliding in until my swollen cock head was jammed into her gullet. Then she opened her throat and noisily swallowed me.

I was rough. That was how she liked it. When erect, my cock was seven inches long, and I forced each inch into her throat, pinning her head back against the wall. She was filthy and horny. As I pressed her nose against my pubic mound I could feel her tongue jutting out to lap at my balls, coating them with saliva.

Her eyes were wide, as she wondered how long I would choke her on my cock. She gagged, and I shoved into her throat even harder.

Ten full seconds I held still, spearing her. Then I pulled my full length from her and she gasped to refill her lungs with air. She coughed up a mouthful of thick saliva, which ran down her chin, and dripped onto her unturned tits.

I reached down and scooped up the liquid in my fingertips. She licked my hand as I spread her spit over her pretty face, smearing what was left of her mascara across her glowing cheeks.

I shoved my cock into her mouth again, and this time, I fucked her throat rather than just holding my cock inside her.

Glug, glug, glug; the sloppy throat fucking echoed in the hallway.

“Oh, Christ!” I pulled back, knowing any longer and I would gush my cum inside her. We were not done yet.

Thick gooey saliva from deep within her throat hung in ropes between her fucked mouth and my pulsing cock. She pushed four fingers into the back of her throat to cough up more saliva onto her hand, and then she reached to my cock and engulfed me in her wet fingers.

“Oh, yes baby,” she purred, as she wanked my stiff cock in her tight palm, slowly at first, up and down, up and down, then faster and more urgently, staring up into my eyes all the time.

She leant into me and pumped my stiff cock in her palm, the saliva oozing between her fingers and the pre cum frothing at the eye of my cock.

I grabbed her wrist to stop her.

“Jesus baby!” I hissed, “You’ll have me cumming all over your slutty face if you don’t cool it, and your cunt needs my cock before that. The cock that owns you. Not all the other cock you let inside you.”

She leant back against the wall and grinned at me. “Then stop all the big talk and show me some action baby,” she purred.

I gripped the torn front of her jersey dress so hard that I lifted her from the floor and flipped her over onto all fours as I ripped the remaining dress in half. As I roughly pulled the shredded material from her she dipped her head and shoulders down to the floor and thrust her naked ass up in front of me.

I threw the destroyed white dress beside her face and gripped her spread ass cheeks in my heavy hands.

I never failed to be thrilled by her naked backside. It was the result of hours and hours doing squats in the gym and was as close to perfection as you could get. A perfect bubble butt. I growled with lust as I pawed the firm flesh in my palms, spreading her open to reveal her pussy and dark anal whorl.

Her pussy was fully shaved, her labia swollen and pink, clearly freshly fucked. I leant back and spanked her gorgeous ass cheeks one after another.

“Oh. Oh fuck yes,” she called out as my fingers warmed her skin. Her tan flesh immediately assumed a rosy glow and her body flexed as she thrust her ass up towards me.

I reached up and curled the fingers of my left hand deep in her hair. “Come with me bitch,” I hissed.

I led her up the hallway making her scrabble on all fours as I pulled her hair. “Yes baby,” she moaned as she was led along, “Fuck me. Fuck me so hard.”

When we reached the lounge I lifted her up, and threw her onto the large leather settee on her back. She grunted as she landed and spread her long legs wide to display her shaved pussy. Her juicy tits were turned up invitingly. I wanted to be inside her right then. My cock was aching and I needed to bury it in her wet cunt and cum.

I pulled off my t-shirt so that I was naked too and threw it aside. I climbed over her and she wrapped her arms around my shoulders.

In one thrust, I filled her with seven inches of thick hard cock, driving the air from her lungs and making her tits bounce beneath me.

Christ, she felt so fucking good! Her pussy was so hot and tight that it took all my self-control not to cum in her immediately. I would not last long whatever, so I gripped her around the throat, tight enough to make her whimper, and I pounded my cock into her.

I fucked her as hard as I could. My arse cheeks were rising and falling between her splayed thighs and she gripped at my shoulders with her sharp painted nails.

“Yes baby,” she hissed in my ear, “Fucking pound me.” Her eyes were full of lust and desire. “I’m a whore. Fuck me like a whore until I scream… oh… yes… yes… yes. Fill me with cum baby… oh God!”

Her face was flushed as I held her tight and pumped my cock into her hot insides. “You’re the best baby,” she whimpered, “You’re the best.”

When she came, her eyes rolled back in her head and she screamed out loud. I pushed my fingers into her mouth and she bit them hard.

“Fuck, Fuck!” I grunted as her cunt gripped me and I climaxed too. I held her tight and pumped her pussy full of hot cum; jet after jet of sticky white goo firing up inside her.

When I let her go she had joyful tears rolling from her eyes and saliva smeared across her face. My cock and pubic hair were soaked in the flood of juice from her pussy.

She was breathing hard and looked deeply into my eyes as she whispered, “I love you, baby. I love you!”

“Well, you have an odd way of showing it,” I grinned. I stood up on shaky legs.

She climbed down from the settee and knelt before me. She licked my sticky, semi hard cock and laughed as it twitched at the touch of her tongue.

“Hmm… well baby. I’m about to suck you until you’re hard again. Then we are going to bed, and I need you to fuck me deep in the ass.” She flashed me that evil smile, “I’ve saved my ass just for you.”

She got exactly what she wanted. Love.

But a strange kind of love.

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments