Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Winter Break (Part One)

"Snow, seclusion and some tempting neighbours..."

4
1 Comment 1
13.0k Views 13.0k
943 words 943 words
It was late winter and we decided to dump all other commitments and just get away by ourselves. Anna and I had been married for three years and, after two Christmases with family, we felt that it was time to have some time away as a real break, one that involved no parents and no stress.

Anna was at the end of her twenties, pale-skinned and dark-haired, with a lithe, slender frame. Her dark eyes were off-set by a crimson blossom of lips, giving her a "Snow White-gone-bad" sort of look. I had made the decision to marry her within seconds of meeting and had never looked back. Combined with her striking appearance was a terrific intelligence, and a knowledge of literature that most academics would yearn for.

The winter in Scotland was grey and dismal and I had bought tickets to Germany. I'd found a winter chalet for us, and after eight hours of travel, we arrived at Klingbach in Bavaria.

The mountainsides were coated white, with only occasional fir-trees spiking out. The roads were difficult, even with the snow-tyres, and when I turned off the ignition, it was dark outside.

The chalet was empty, and the agent had left a note that we had the whole place to ourselves. I read the note over Anna's shoulder, leaning in to kiss her neck. Without getting eye-contact, I knew we were thinking the same things. A week, Christmas week, alone together.

We bustled back out to the car to unload the groceries we had bought in town (bags of German Christmas specialities and bottles of schnapps, vodka, brandy). As Anna passed bags to me, we look up at the neighbouring houses. They were all in darkness but for one or two. The whole village looked isolated for the holiday. The thought of being absolutely left alone was a cheering one for us. All we wanted was peace, relaxation, and... some fun.

"Hallo. Wie geht's?"

A hardy voice behind us. We turned and as Teutonic a specimen of German health as you could imagine greeted us. "Ich heisse Christoph. Oder "Tophi"." He laughed at his nickname. He was tall, heavy set beneath the winter jacket that enveloped him, and had a hail-fellow-well-met demeanour which put us both at ease. From our fumbling German, he quickly discerned that English would be a preferred language for us.

"Yes, the willage is quite deserted now. Most people come here in the Summer. It iss not zo exciting in Winter. There iss no skiing."

"It is perfect for us," Anna added. "We just wanted a nice quiet break. Christmas can be exhausting."

"I understand completely. It iss the same reason we come here, Helena and I."

He offered to help with our shopping but I couldn't help but assert my place, and told him, "I'll manage." We bid him goodnight and headed inside.

It didn't take long to settle in.

NancyTorresGu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NancyTorresGu

The agent had added little extras for us, including a Christmas tree and some decorations. In no time, we had the fire on in the lounge, some peaceful music playing, and some overpoweringly strong alcohol as we lay on the sofa.

My hands slipped under Anna's clothes and I gently tug at her tits. My mouth was gently at her neck, unhurriedly kissing, biting, whispering. "I want you. Want your wet pussy. You going to give me your tight little pussy?"

She opened her legs and my hand slipped between, holding her pussy lips with two fingers, while a third slid inside. She was already very wet. I dragged my finger slowly out again and parted her pussy, this time clasping two fingers around her clit. Anna moaned quietly as I begin to gently stroke around her clit, using the wetness from inside her to make her slick.

It was black outside, and inside, the only light was cast from the fire and the lights on the tree.

With my other hand I cupped and teased Anna's breasts. My mouth sucked and teased and licked at her neck and shoulders. She could feel my cock pushing at her back.

We lay for a while as I gently got her more and more excited. The slow circles over her clit eliciting more and more moisture, and I pushed my fingers with deliberately long strokes in and out of her pussy to drag her juices over her clit. Anna's nipples hardened with sensitivity, aching with pleasure at my hands. We were in no rush. As the fire burned lower, and the room darkened, her breath drew shorter and shorter, as she came closer and closer to release.

"Cum on my fingers, little girl. Let me feel your tight pussy cum." I bit her neck gently as my fingers circled and slid over and inside her pussy.

As her breath shortened, her hips moved to build a rhythm. Soon she was slowly fucking my hand.

The alcohol and heat, the distance from stress, we were relaxed and uninhibited. Leaning her head back onto my shoulder, Anna let out a long, low moan as her first orgasm shuddered through her. Her pussy expanded and contracted on my soaking fingers. I pushed them deeper, towards her G spot and she immediately came again. "Yes… Yes..." she panted out the release of tension.

We paused and waited for her orgasm to finish. It rolled on gently, like after shocks, and Anna squeezed her muscles to tease out every sensation of pleasure, my fingers still inside her.

"I want some more," she said, smiling sleepily at me. Anna moved a hand to my cock, but I grabbed it and moved it away.

"Not yet. Bedroom."

Published 
Written by GingerWords
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments