Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Evening Where Anything Goes

"A night of rough and tumble sex with an online friend."

9
4 Comments 4
22.4k Views 22.4k
8.8k words 8.8k words

It was five minutes before nine o’clock, and with each passing second Scott’s excitement and nervousness grew. He may have looked calm and relaxed to anyone who looked at the married, fifty-six year old sitting in the hotel lounge, but his heart was pounding like a jackhammer.  He looked at his phone one last time before shutting it off for the night. He didn’t want any interruptions for what he had planned to do with -- and to -- Lexi.

The two became virtual friends more than a year earlier, meeting on a website devoted to erotic stories. Scott had written a few. She liked a few of them. Their friendship grew from there. He was more vanilla, while her kink list was way above anything he had ever fantasized about. She liked rough sex; nasty, degrading talk; bondage, and a lot more.  But to him that was just one more thing that made her fascinating, and he discovered that the more she talked about her kinks the more interested, and aroused, he became.

Go figure.

To say there was an age gap in their friendship would be an understatement; she was more than half his age. But she didn’t seem to care about that, or that he had a wife, and a daughter about her age. And if she didn’t care, he wasn’t about to either. Despite chatting frequently through email and chat windows, the two had never met in person. Living on the opposite side of the North American continent and on opposite sides of the U.S.-Canada border prevented any rendezvous. That all changed when Scott was unexpectedly sent on a business trip to Portland, Oregon.

“Hey beautiful,” he messaged her late one evening as he lay in bed watching television. “I’m going to be in your part of the world soon. Sort of. Gotta fly to Portland for business. Since I’ll be out there, and you’re in Victoria, wanna hop on the ferry and meet me in Seattle for some fun? Let me know.”

The two didn’t have a set schedule to chat, so Scott wasn’t sure when she would get the message. For all he knew she preferred to be a mystery woman and would never, ever, want to meet in real life. If she said yes, what would they do, he wondered. Would she just want to meet and have coffee or dinner, or maybe there would be something a little more fun.

And by fun he meant fuck.

Scott’s heart skipped a beat when he heard the familiar tone of a Google Hangouts message alert about an hour later. He didn’t have many friends on that account, but Lexi was one of them. He looked at the screen. The message was from her.

“No fucking way,” it read.

Scott laughed and started typing his reply.

“No bullshit. I’m there for four days. Only two for business. I asked for a couple of ‘personal days’ while I’m there. Boss said okay.”

Her reply came quickly.

“When? I’m busy this week but next week I’ll be totally free.”

“Cool,” Scott wrote. “Next week is when I’m coming. :) ”

He hit send, paused for a second, and started typing again.

“Question for ya -- we can meet causualy, or maybe if you’re interested, we could do a little real-life role play and act out one or more of your fantasies for real. Do some of the things we’ve talked about. Interested?”

The wait for her reply was killing him. Fortunately he didn’t have to wait long.

“Hehe.”

Scott was confused. “Is that a yes?”

“Maybe.”

“You fucking tease.”

“Hehe. Gotta go. LMK what days you’ll be here. Bye.”

“Wow,” Scott said aloud. He fell asleep thinking about what it would be like to really have sex with her.

- - - -

The next morning Scott texted her his plans. He was flying in to Portland late Monday night. What he had to do for work was only going to take Tuesday and most of Wednesday.

“So,” he wrote, “want to meet up on Thursday night?”

Her reply came several hours later, as he was once again laying in bed.

“Sure! I still can’t believe you’re actually going to be here. You better not bail on me.”

“For you, never,” Scott answered. “So, what would you like to do?”

“Anything you want, sir,” Lexi replied.

Sir! Scott knew what that meant. She only used that word when she was in her sexy, submissive mode. Scott found it hard to contain his excitement and found himself automagically getting hard.

“That’s being a good little bitch,” he replied. “When I get it all figured out I’ll tell you when and where. G’night.”

- - - - -

Scott got it all figured out two days later, and sent Lexi a detailed note with the name and address of a top hotel in Downtown Seattle, complete with a view of the iconic Space Needle and the downtown skyline.

“You will meet me in the hotel lounge precisely at 9:00 p.m. Thursday night. I want you wearing a tight, red dress that shows off your sexy curves. I’ll be wearing a grey suit jacket with a red tie. Once I say ‘Hi’ our adventure will begin. Your safeword is ‘red’. If you don’t like what’s happening, or it becomes too much for you, just say ‘red’ and we’ll stop. Are you up for an evening where anything goes?”

Lexi’s reply came a couple of hours later.

“Yes, sir.”

- - - - - -

The two didn’t chat in the days leading up to their rendezvous. That was by design. Scott’s business meetings in Portland took just about as long as he’d expected, and they accomplished about what he expected; nada.

He woke up Thursday morning in Seattle; excited, aroused, and a bit nervous.  After grabbing his breakfast in the hotel, Scott went shopping for a few things he thought would be useful later in the evening. Thanks to the internet he found an adult novelty store only three blocks away from his hotel.  The selection was good, and since he was from the opposite side of the country he wasn’t worried about accidentally running into someone he knew and getting all embarrassed.

Scott had formed a plan for the evening so he picked out a few items he knew he would need. And as he wandered the store he picked up a few other toys and things he thought might be fun for the both of them before heading to the checkout counter.

“Find everything okay,” the dark-haired woman who was running the register asked.

“I think so,” he said.

“If you don’t mind me saying so you have good assortment here,” she said. “Special occasion?”

“First date, actually,” Scott said. He couldn’t help but break out in a grin.

“Lucky lady,” she said.

Scott paid in cash, of course, grabbed the nondescript bags and headed back to the hotel.

After popping the cap on a cold craft beer and taking a couple of swigs, Scott placed a couple of his purchases in the dresser next to the single king size bed, a couple of things in the desk against the under the opposite wall, and then grabbed a few more items and worked them around and under the mattress. That done, he sat down on the small sofa, put his feet up on the oval wood coffee table, and started thinking about the fun to come.

- - - - -

Scott made sure he was in the lounge with plenty of time to spare. He ordered two dirty vodka martinis. The first he drank quickly. The second he mostly played with the glass as he watched the minutes tick away.

There were three things that really worried Scott at this point: would Lexi show up; would she really want to go through with what he was planning; and what did she really look like. Neither really knew what the other looked like. They had described each other, of course, and Lexi had sent him a couple of pictures that she said were of her. But with some people playing the game of catfishing Scott always remained a little skeptical that it was really her. And while she had not seen his face, she had certainly seen some other private parts of his anatomy.

Scott’s nervousness and excitement grew as the clock ticked closer to nine. He turned off his phone and put it into his inside jacket pocket, and turned his attention to the lounge entrance. His timing was perfect. As he looked up a blur of red caught his eye.

Just like he’d expected, just like he’d fantasized about.

In front of him about 20 feet away was a beautiful blonde. She wore a tight, sexy red dress that revealed attractive legs that were accentuated by red high heeled shoes. She had nice curves to her hips, a small chest, and lovely face. Her body definitely resembled the pictures Lexi sent to him. Scott took a deep breath, got out of his chair, walked up to her, and said the words he’d been practicing in his head.

“I’m sure you’re here to meet someone, but I think you should come upstairs with me to my room and be wildly fucked in every way imaginable for the next several hours,” he said.

“Oh, and I’m Scott. Hi.”

She looked into his eyes, then looked him up and down, and smiled.

“Well hi Scott,” the beautiful blonde said.

Scott grabbed her by the arm and led her over to the elevator and hit the up button. She didn't resist. He found her perfume intoxicating, and it aroused him every bit as much thinking about what he had planned for the night. Seconds later they heard a chime and the shiny metal doors of the lift opened wide.

“Remember, ‘red’ is your safe word,” he told her.

He led her inside, pushed buttons for three different floors, and as the doors closed he moved behind her and put his hands on her shoulders. He rubbed her shoulders as the elevator rose and stopped three floors up.

“Not this one,” he whispered in her ear.  

The doors closed again, and as they closed and the elevator car lurched up Scott abruptly pushed his new partner up tight against the doors. She exhaled slightly as his left arm held her against the cold metal doors. His free hand slowly moved down from her shoulders to her back to her nice firm ass. He caressed and squeezed both cheeks, gently slapping them as the elevator rose several more floors before slowing to a halt.

He pulled her back upright just as the doors opened. Had anyone been standing on the other side they probably would not have known anything was amiss, other than the slight flush to the attractive woman’s face.

But no one was there, and when the doors closed again Scott again pushed her against the door and pulled up the bottom of her dress to reveal her ass.  The thin red fabric of her thong panties disappeared between two luscious cheeks. He smacked her ass harder this time, one side and then the other, giving each cheek a reddish-pink glow. He reached right between her legs and cupped her pussy hard. He could feel just a little dampness in the palm of his hand as he rubbed her furiously.

They both felt the elevator slowing to a stop. Scott pulled her thong off just as the doors opened. As he led her down the corridor to his room, he held up the back of her skirt, exposing her ass for anyone who happened to be in the hallway to see.

Scott slipped the keycard into the door lock, pushed the door open and pulled his willing companion inside. He pinned her against the door as it clicked shut the same way he did in the elevator minutes earlier. And as he did moments ago he reached underneath her dress between her legs and grabbed her by the pussy. He roughly rubbed up and down on her mound, them slipped two fingers up inside her tight hole.

Scott grabbed her by her blonde hair and pulled her head back.

“You’re mine now, you sexy bitch,” Scott said. “Your pussy, your mouth, your ass; they’re mine to use however I want.”

A quiet “yes” was her reply.

“Good,” Scott said. “And it’s yes sir, bitch.”

Still holding her hair he withdrew his fingers from her pussy and grabbed a handful of her nice, round ass. He squeezed and slapped her cheeks, watching them jiggle and begin to turn a shade of red.

“Every bit as nice as I’d imagined,” Scott said.

He dropped to his knees, lifted up her dress and buried his face between her ass cheeks. He held onto her hips tightly as he kissed and licked and gently bit her bum.

“Mmmmmm,” he mumbled. “I’m going to enjoy playing with this ass tonight.”

He gave her one more slap to each cheek and stood up.

“First,” he said while tugging at her dress, “you won’t be needing this tonight.”

He pulled the zipper down her back slowly until it hit bottom, then pushed it off her shoulders. He reached around her and put his hands over her tits, squeezing them tightly for a moment, before pulling the dress down so that it fell to the ground around her ankles. Next came her bra, which he unhooked in three seconds. It too was tossed to the floor. Scott grabbed her by the shoulders and spun her around, leaned down and took her left nipple into his mouth.

She gasped as he sucked and then bit her nipple with his lips. As he devoured her nipple he pinched and pulled on the other, then switched and gave the same treatment to the other breast. After a minute or two Scott stood up and lightly slapping each of her breasts, enjoying how they bounced around in reaction to his hand striking them.

“Good god bitch, what perfect tits you have, and I get to play with them all night. And you love it when I’m rough with them like this, don’t you?”

“Oh yes, sir,” she replied.

He reached up and grabbed a handful of hair and gave it a tug.

“And you like having your pussy played with too, don’t you? Just like this,” he said, and slid his hand down and began to vigorously rub her already wet crotch.

She let out an audible moan as he rubbed her blonde snatch. When he heard her he gave her hair another tug.

“Yes, I can feel how wet you’re getting.”

He slipped two fingers back into her tight pussy and finger-fucked her hard.

“Feels, so, good,” she said, tingling sensations shooting through her body. “Harder, harder.”

Scott yanked hard on her hair again.

“Don’t tell me what to do, cunt,” Scott growled in her ear. I’ll do whatever the fuck I want. And it’s SIR!”

He pulled his hand out of her panties, fingers drenched in her juices, and shoved them so deep into her mouth she almost gagged.

“Suck my fingers, bitch. Taste that sticky juice of yours.”

She did as he ordered. He felt her tongue as it worked around his fingers.

“That’s it,” he said. “You like the taste of pussy don’t you? I bet you taste yourself all the time."

She nodded her head, his fingers still inside her mouth.

“Well, it’s my turn to taste,” Scott said.

He pulled her over to the bed and shoved her backwards onto the king sized mattress. He slid his hands down first one leg and then the other to pull off her high heeled shoes, and flung each of them onto the crumpled dress on the floor.

Scott spread her legs so wide she could have been a cheerleader doing the splits. He spent a few seconds looking at the damp, nearly hairless pussy in front of him, before diving in to taste her.  She moaned the moment his mouth hit her mons. He eagerly kissed circles around and around her lips. He held her legs far apart and kissed down all the way to her knees, gently biting her legs with his lips as he worked back to her pussy.

Scott spread her labia apart with his thumbs and drove his tongue inside her. He loved her taste, her smell. He loved the feeling of his tongue working in and out of her cunt. He kept this up for several minutes before focusing all of his attention on her sensitive clit.

Her orgasm hit the moment his tongue touched her button.

“Oh fuck fuck fuck fuck,” was all Scott heard as her legs squeezed tightly against his head and ears. He continued to lick and suck on her clit as best he could, but her squirming on the bed didn’t make it easy.

After a few moments Scott felt her legs relaxing. He took that moment to get out from between her soft thighs. His dick was aching ,still trapped in his pants, and he needed relief.

“Turn over, on your knees,” he commanded.

He grabbed her hips and nearly flipped her over. He undid his belt and pulled down his slacks and boxer briefs.  His cock sprang to attention, a drop of precum clinging to the tip.

Scott aimed his cock at her wet, willing pussy, and without hesitation he drove himself deep into her.

His pretty partner moaned loudly as he filled her pussy. He felt he pussy muscles grip onto him as he slid in and out of her.

“Goddammit your pussy is so perfect,” he said.

His thrusts were fast, then slow, then he buried himself deep inside her and held his cock as far as he could, his hips pressed tightly against her ass.

He reached out with his right hand and grabbed hold of her hair, pulling her head back slightly. With his other hand he reached under and squeezed her tit hard.

“How does this feel, slut? Having my cock fill your cunt.” He yanked on her hair.

“Please keep fucking me, sir,” she answered, and started grinding her hips into him.

Scott could have easily cum inside her, and he wanted to, but he also wanted his fun to last a lot longer. He pulled out and slapped her hard on the ass before rolling off the bed.

“Get up,” he commanded. As she rolled onto the edge of the king-sized bed and her feet hit the floor he grabbed her by the arm and pulled her over to the small sofa by the window. He half guided, half pushed her down on the cushions, then stood directly in front of her, his still hard cock just inches from her face.

“Do you know how many times I’ve thought about you sucking my cock? How I’ve wanted to fuck that mouth of yours.”

She looked into his eyes. He saw a look of acceptance. And desire. Scott took hold of his cock, aimed it at her lips, and took a step forward. The head of his cock pressed against her closed mouth.

“Open up, slut,” he said. “Time to fuck that sexy mouth of yours.”

As she slowly opened her mouth Scott quickly moved his hips and thrust his cock into her mouth. She gagged and coughed as his cock filled her mouth, and tried to back away.

“Oh no you don’t,” Scott said, and grabbed her by the back of her head and began to face fuck her.

Saliva dribbled out of her mouth as his swollen head filled her mouth and hit the back of her throat. A couple of times he could feel himself coming close to the edge, and each time he slowed her down to keep from blowing his load.

“God, you’re such a good little cock whore. You’ll suck anyone and every dick in front of you, won’t you?”

She mumbled in agreement. After another minute of slowly fucking her mouth, Scott let his cock slip from her mouth. As much as he wanted to cum right then and there, he couldn’t wait to drill into her tight pussy again. And he hoped she wasn’t afraid of heights.

“Get up, slut,” he barked, and handed her a blindfold. “Put this on and turn around.”

She did as he commanded without saying a word.

“Give me your hands,” he said, and again she complied.

“That’s a good slut,” he said as he slipped on a pair of soft, spongy restraints around her wrists and chained them together behind her back.

“Perfect. Now, come with me.”

He pushed his willing partner towards the sliding glass door and the small balcony outside. The cool night air hit their bodies as he slid the door open. It was a beautiful night, and if she could see she would have noticed the iconic Space Needle directly in front of her.

Her nipples almost instantly became hard, and when Scott noticed he bent over to lick and nibble on each nipple. He then grabbed a towel he’d stashed outside earlier in the afternoon and draped it over the railing.

“Move,” he said, and pushed her towards the rail.

She gasped a little as her belly hit the rail, and again as Scott’s hard cock pressed against her ass.

“Now lean over.”

She hesitated.

“I said lean over,” Scott said. He gave her ass a hard smack and then pushed her by the back of the neck until she was bent almost 90 degrees over the edge. He could only imagine what she was feeling, leaning over railing but not not being able to see. But perhaps that was less scary than looking down and seeing ant sized people and cars down below.

Holding her bound arms tightly, he then ordered her to spread her legs.

“Oh my god,” she said as his cock pressed against her pussy lips. As he pushed inside her she leaned forward, and for a split second felt a sensation like she was about to fall over the railing.

Frankly, the position kind of freaked out Scott, too. He remembered a video he saw on some site of a woman giving a man a blow job while he was standing outside on the ledge of a building. Not a balcony, just the window ledge. Yike! Scott wondered what the news stories would say if the balcony railing broke because he was fucking her too hard and they both fell to their deaths, her blindfolded and naked and he with his pants around his ankles. Reddit would have a field day.

But that bizarre thought didn’t change his mind at all and he slowly thrust in and out of her at a consistent pace. With her hands bound, there was no way she could have reached for the railing to balance herself. And had she tried he would have stopped just long enough to give her ass a sharp whack, then resumed their slow fuck.

He reached underneath her with both hands to cup her tits and pull at her nipples.

“Oh yes sir, pull my nipples harder, I love it,” she said.

He probably should have reprimanded her for telling him what to do, but he was having too good of a time fucking her to care at that moment. Instead he did what she asked, which resulted several groans and grunts of pleasure.

“You should really see what I see,” he said, and whipped the blindfold off of her.

“Oh shit,” she said, and tried to pull herself upright.

But Scott had the control over her and he lifted up her arms, effectively forcing her back down over the rail.

Scott continued his steady pounding of her pussy for a couple more minutes, but he was aching to blow his load. But as fun as it was, the balcony wasn’t where he wanted to be.

“C’mon, slut,” he said, and pulled her back into the warmer hotel room and next to the bed. He undid the restraint holding her arms behind her back, and forcefully turned her around to face him. He smiled as their eyes met.

He reached out to tweak her nipples and slap her tits back and forth, turning them a blush red. He bent down and took each nipple into his mouth, sucking on them and biting down on them with his lips. His cock was throbbing.

“You’re loving all this, aren’t you, bitch,” he said.

He reached down and groped her drenched pussy. Her juices covered his hand as he rubbed her swollen lips almost to the point where she was about to cum again. He wiped his hand across her face and mouth, making sure she had to taste her own honey again, then pushed her backwards onto the bed. Scott spread her legs wide open and drove his dick into her as deep as he could.

She gasped again as he filled her pussy, and moaned louder and louder as he pounded into her. He could feel his balls aching to release, and seconds later he erupted, sending streams of sperm into her pussy.

“Oh fuck fuck fuck!”

As he came, so did she, tremors rippling through her body once again as she felt his cock pulsing inside her.

MegganFire1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MegganFire1

She wrapped her arms and legs tightly around him, squeezing him as hard as she could as their mutual orgasms peaked and slowly subsided.

The two laid silently next to each other for several minutes, the only sounds in the room their panting as they caught their breath.

Scott was the first to move. He swung he legs to the left and sat up on the edge of the bed.

“Stay right there,” he said.

He pushed himself off the bed and walked over to the bathroom. He grabbed two washcloths, flipped the handle on the faucet up and to the left and soaked the washcloths in warm water. Wringing them out so they were damp, he went back and sat on the bed next to her. He took one of the warm cloths and began gently cleaning her her.

Holding her by the hand, he wiped down her left arm, then repeated with her left. He cleaned off her shoulders and moved down to her breasts. Her nipples stood up proud as he cleaned the sex and sweat from her. As he cleaned her off he bent down and gently kissed each of her nipples.

He continued cleaning her flat stomach, down the outside of her legs, and back up the insides of her thighs until he reached her pussy, which was wet and leaking from the creampie he left behind. He probably should have cleaned her off there first, Scott thought, but oh well.

“On your belly,” he said.

As he helped her roll over he told her “don’t move.“

As she wriggled slightly to make herself comfortable Scott climbed over her and reached down between the mattress and the headboard. He pulled out a cuff and quickly restrained her right wrist. Before she realized what was happening her left arm was also wrapped tightly in a Velcro handcuff. He pushed her blonde head down into one of the plush pillow and whispered in her ear.

“You didn’t think that was it, did you my little fuck toy,” he said. “Remember, you’re mine for as long as I want.”

Still pressing her face down, he reached down between the mattress and headboard once again. And before she could say a word she found herself forced into silence by a ball gag. And he put the blindfold back over her eyes.

“Don’t move,” he said again, and for emphasis he smacked her hard on the ass.

Climbing off her and the bed, he had both of her ankles put into restraints in less than a minute. Scott was happy. The bed restraint kit worked every bit as well as the clerk at the store explained a few hours earlier. Each of the individual restraints was connected to a main strap that he had put underneath the center of the mattress, preventing his captive from going anywhere.

Scott rinsed out the now cold washcloths and returned to finish cleaning her off.

“Now that you’re all clean, it’s time to get you dirty again. You like being my dirty slut, don’t you?”

“Mmmmm mmm,” was all she could say while gagged.

“Good. Now, I have two presents for you.”

He opened the drawer of the nearest nightstand, took out a small teardrop-shaped metal object, and held it where she could see it. It was a metal anal plug, with a decorative heart-shaped jewel at the end.

“Do you know what this is,” he asked. “No? Good. I know you’ll enjoy it, and if not, too fucking bad.”

Scott loosened the straps holding her leg restraints so she had room to move. He then gave her another hard swat on her butt.

“Get on your knees and get that pretty ass in the air,” he said.

As she struggled to get into the position he wanted, Scott grabbed a tube of lube from the nightstand and greased two of his fingers.

“That’s it, slut,” he said as she moved into position. “That’s the way you should always be for me.”

He took the lube-coated fingers and coated the light brown pucker of her anus.

She let out a sound as she felt his fingers touch her there. It didn’t sound like her safe word, so Scott continued to coat her hole.

“Now you know what that is, don’t you, bitch.”

He grabbed and generously greased the small plug and with no warning to her he slowly pushed the plug into her.

Amazingly, the subject of anal sex had never come up in their conversations, so Scott wasn’t sure if she’d ever had anything in her back door. Because of that he was a bit cautious as he pushed. Every time he felt a little resistance he backed off. But quicker than he thought the her sphincter relaxed and the plug popped into place.

“That’s my little slut,” he said, and kissed her on both ass cheeks.

Scott reached into the dresser drawer for a second time and pulled out a pair of bright pink colored devices. He pressed a small button on the side, watched an LED light come on, and set it aside on the bed. He picked up the second piece, which had a small flexible hoop for a handle. He turned that one on too.

“I think you’re going to like this,” he said, and gave each cheek another swat.

He put some lube on the device, then pushed it into her wet pussy. He really didn’t need the lube, as it turned out. She was still very wet.

Once in place, Scott picked up the first device, a control unit, and activated it. He heard a low hum and watched his lover squirm at the vibrations she felt in her pussy. He clicked the button a second time and the vibrations changed. This time she let out a low moan.

“You like that, don’t you. Such a slut. I knew you would.”

Scott squeezed her ass then moved over to a small chair he turned to face the bed. For the next several minutes he played with the remote and its various settings, alternating the pulses she felt in her pussy. He watched her intently as her breathing increased, sweat glistening on her back. She began to tug and pull against the restraints as she edged closer and closer to cumming.

“Oh no you don’t,’ Scott said as he turned the virbrator off. “Not yet.”

She tried to say something, but the gag muffled the words. Scott took pity on her and removed the gag, then sat down again.

“Please sir, let me cum,” she begged. “Please please please.”

“The slut begs for it, does she?”

“Yes, please, sir. Please, please, PLEASE!”

Scott let her wriggle on the bed for a minute, then slowly dialled up the speed on the vibrator until it was at its maximum setting.

It didn’t take long for his sex slave to cum again. She pulled tightly at the restraints, an iron grip on the sheets, her hips arching into the air, before finally collapsing onto the sheets.

“Thank you, sir,” she said once she caught her breath.

Scott got up, his hard cock straining at his pants. He reached between her legs and felt the massive amount of wetness on the sheets from her drenched pussy. He was about to wipe his hand on her ass when a better idea came to mind. He got his hand nice and wet and stuck his fingers in her mouth. She eagerly sucked on his fingers and licked them clean.

“That’s a good girl,” he said. “I bet you’ve tasted yourself many times, haven’t you.

“Well, I don’t know about you,” he said, “but I’m thirsty, so I’m going to the bar downstairs to get a drink.

“Don’t go anywhere,” he said, then laughed. “But before I go…”

Scott pressed the button on the remote control and reactivated the vibrator that was still inside her pussy.  She moaned as the little device pulsed and vibrated inside her.

“See you in about 15 minutes,” he said, and walked out of the room.

What she was thinking at that moment Scott will never know, but he was happy to be standing outside the hotel room door and playing with the remote, raising and lowering the intensity. He could hear her cries of pleasure when he put his ear up to the door. She came at least once he was sure.   

As Scott was fiddling with the remote he heard the elevator doors open. A few seconds later he spotted a man in a hotel uniform coming his way. As the worker approached, Scott could tell he was a young man, late teens or early twenties. Probably working his way through college.  Scott got a bit anxious as he approached. Did someone complain about the noise coming from his room? He hoped not. Then another thought crossed his mind. A more mischievous one that he hadn’t thought of until now.

“Excuse me,” Scott said to the worker. “Perhaps you can help me.”

The hotel worker stopped and smiled. His name tag said Reggie. He couldn’t have been more than 20, Scott guessed, with very dark skin and a closely cropped afro.

“Yes, sir,” Reggie said. “How may I help you?”

Scott took a breath.

“Actually, you can help out my, uh, girlfriend.” He paused again. “I’ll be honest with you -- she’s inside my room, blindfolded and tied to the bed.”

He noticed Reggie’s eyes widen slightly, his head tilting quizzically to one side.

“It’s okay. Look, we’re having a wild night out. And she, well, she wants to go down on a stranger. Just oral. And she likes it rough. Hair pulling, abusive language, the works.” Scott said.

“And I’m not involved in any way,” he continued. “So, I know it’s a weird request, and it’s okay if it’s not your thing. You’re not going to get in trouble either way. I’m not taking any pictures so you don’t have to worry about this showing up on some porn site. Interested?”

Scott wondered what was going through this young man’s head. He didn’t have to wait long to find out.

“Fuck yeah,” Reggie said. “Let’s do this. Sir.”

Scott opened the door and let Reggie go in first, then closed and threw the security latch on the door. He looked at Reggie’s face as the hotel worked looked at his ‘girlfriend’ face down on the bed, a giant wet spot between her legs. It was obvious she came several times when Scott was playing with the remote controlled vibrator.

“Hey slut,” Scott said. “It looks like you really enjoyed yourself while I was gone.”

He reached between her legs and grabbed her damp pussy, then smeared her juices on her ass.

“That’s nice. But for now, I have something else for you.”

He untied the restraints from her legs and then her arms. Still blindfolded, he pulled her around so she was sitting on the edge of the bed. Scott looked at Reggie, and mouthed the words “drop your pants.”

“Maybe we should give your pussy a little rest, don’t you think, slut,” Scott whispered in her ear. As he spoke his hands cupped her tits and played with her nipples. He then nodded to Reggie, who was already stroking his hardening cock.

As Scott let go and moved out of the way, Reggie grabbed a handful of her beautiful blonde hair and pulled her head back.

“Bitch, I heard you needed a fresh cock to suck on,” Reggie said. “I don’t think you can handle all I got, but I’m gonna find out.”

As Scott looked on from the other side of the bed, Reggie pulled down the blindfold so the pretty young blonde could see his thick, black cock. Her eyes widened as she saw the throbbing head just inches from her face.

“What...,” was all she could say, because the moment she opened her mouth Reggie pulled her head forward and drove his cock inside.

She gagged as his cock hit the back of her throat, again and again and again, saliva dribbling out of her mouth. Reggie held her head in his hands and fucked her mouth like a man who hadn’t had a blow job in a decade. Actually it had only been a week, but his date that night gave him one of the worst BJs ever. So tonight he was going to make sure it was rough and sloppy, just the way he likes it.

“That’s it, suck it good you little white slut. How does that big black cock feel?”  He wasn’t really looking for an answer, of course, just doing what Scott had suggested and verbally taunting her.

Scott and Reggie were both a little surprised when their pretty sex toy became an active participant by grabbing Reggie’s balls with one hand and furiously stroking his cock with the other.

“Fuck yes, bitch, that’s the way I like it,” Reggie said. “I’m gonna give you a big load to swallow.”

As he watched, Scott realized the vibrator was still buried in her snatch. He grabbed the remote control from his pocket and turned it on. He nearly laughed out loud as the sensation made her squirm.

Reggie’s cock exploded in her mouth a few seconds later. His groan echoed throughout the hotel, cum hitting the back of her throat in wave after wave. And as she did before with Scott she sucked down every drop of sperm, then licked him clean.

“Holy fuck, bitch,” Reggie said as he stuffed his cock back into his hotel uniform. “You’ve got one of the best mouths in the city. Any time you want a fat cock in your mouth you come here and Reggie will take care of you.”

“Thank you,” she said softly.

Scott quickly ushered Reggie out the door without saying a word to the young man. The smile on Reggie’s face said it all.

But Scott had plenty to say to his girl.

“Goddamn cum slut, you’ll suck any cock, young or old, that I can find, won’t you.”

He went over to the small refrigerator and pulled out a pint of top shelf vodka he bought earlier in the day and poured a double into a glass.

“Drink this and wash that cum out of your mouth, you fucking cockwhore.”

She did as she was instructed, gulping down the cold alcohol almost as eagerly as she swallowed Reggie’s cum.

As she drank Scott quickly pulled off his clothes, his hard cock at attention once again.

He went over to her, grabbed the empty glass out of her hand, and gave her a couple of light slaps across the face.

“I can’t believe I let a dirty mouth like yours touch my cock earlier tonight,” he said.

He grabbed her face and pushed her back onto the bed.

“I don’t even want to look at that cock mouth of yours right now,” he said.

He grabbed her by the ankles and pushed her legs back up nearly behind her ears. Her damp pussy was red and inviting and Scott didn’t waste a moment. He pulled the pink toy out of her hole and drove his tongue right into her.

“Oh fuck,” Scott heard his partner say as he ate her out again. His tongue stabbed into her tight little pussy over and over. He loved the tasty tang of the juices oozing out of her.

From probing to kissing, Scott stopped tongue fucking her to nibble and pull on her lips with his mouth. Then he gave repeated quick kisses to her swollen clit.

“Fuck yes, fuck yes,” she said as Scott teased and tasted her with his tongue. Up and around and down her pussy, and around the plug still tight in her ass.

“Shut the fuck up, slut,” he said. “This is for my enjoyment, not yours.”

As if to emphasize his point he reached up and pinched her right nipple hard, and smiled to himself when he heard her yelp. ‘I hope that wasn’t too hard’, he thought to himself.

Scott’s cock was as hard as it’s ever been, and keeping her legs back towards her head he moved up and pushed his cock into her pussy once again.

“Such a tight cunt,” Scott said as he fucked her hard once again.

Going slow, going fast, Scott alternated his pace. And every time she made a moan that sounded like she was enjoying herself he would give her a slap to the head or swat at her tits. And just when it sounded like she was about to cum again from Scott’s pounding, he pulled out of her completely.

“I didn’t say you could cum, bitch. You get to cum when I say you can.”

With that, he rolled her over onto her belly and gave each cheek of her ass three hard spanks.

As he kneeled over her he felt the sudden urge to pee. She probably did too, Scott thought, and that gave him another idea.

“You probably have to pee, don’t you bitch,” he said. “Well, I don’t need you pissing all over the hotel bed so get up.”

He watched her as she weakly shuffled over to the bathroom, her red ass wiggling as she walked. He couldn’t help but smile, and his cock gave a slight throb.

Without looking back, she closed the door. And Scott got irritated. He gave her about thirty seconds, then got up and barged into the bathroom. Fortunately she didn’t lock the door, otherwise he likely would have kicked it in.  She looked at him with shocked, almost scared, eyes.

“Did I say you could close the door,” he growled.

“No,” she said quietly, still sitting on the toilet. ‘“No sir.”

He stepped over to her.

“You don’t do anything unless I tell you you can,” he said. “Do you understand.”

“Yes, sir,” she said, looking into his eyes at first, and then at his cock bouncing right in front of her face.

Scott grabbed her by the back of her head with one hand, and his cock with the other, and pushed his cock so deep into her mouth she gagged.

“This is what happens when you do things you’re not told to do.”

Scott grabbed her head with both hands and forcefully pulled her on and off his rock hard dick. The sounds of his face fucking and her gagging echoed in the small room.

“That’s a good slut. Suck it deep. I know how much you love a stiff cock in your mouth.”

Scott had never forced himself on a woman in this way before, but he quickly realized how much he liked the idea and the experience of forcing a woman to go down on him. He liked the feel of his cock hitting the back of her throat, the sound of her slurping and choking. In one moment when he allowed her to catch her breath, he slapped her face with his stiff cock before shoving it in her mouth again.

He grabbed her hair with his left hand and continued to force feed her her his cock. And with his right hand free he reached down and squeezed her boob tightly, pinching and pulling her nipple.

“Ughhhh mmmmm,” she moaned at his rough touch.

Was that a sound of pleasure? Scott pulled her head backwards, a thick line of saliva connecting her bottom lip and the head of his cock.

“Oh no, you’re not allowed to enjoy that,” Scott said.

He yanked her hair and pulled her off the toilet. He dragged her to the bed and shoved her face first onto the mattress. He spent only a second looking at her laying there when he got down next to her and began kissing, grabbing and smacking her ass. He’d give her a swat, then kiss or lick the exact spot he had hit. Over and over again.

“You love having your ass played with, don’t you slut,” he said. “Is there any kind of fucking you don’t like?”

Scott’s cock was as hard as it’s ever been and throbbing, begging for release. He climbed up onto the bed and straddled her sexy  ass. Taking hold of his cock, he slapped it down onto her cheeks. Two slaps on one side, two on the other. As he did so, drops of precum flicked onto her reddened skin.

He grabbed her hips and raised them slightly off the bed. She willingly held the position and Scott eased his cock in between her legs and her wet lips and into waiting pussy. Scott had never prone boned a partner until, and he found both the friction and position of power new and exciting.

He slowly pounded her from behind, his hands on the small of her back. And as he thrust into her he could feel the anal plug hitting him in his lower abdomen. Keeping one hand on her hips, Scott grabbed her neck with his free hand and leaned forward, pressing her face down into the bed and partially smothering her moans and groans of pleasure.

For the next few minutes Scott alternated his pace, slowing down and then furiously fucking her, driving her close to another orgasm and edging himself at the same time. He released his grip on her neck, grabbed a handful of hair, and pulled her head up.

“Is my fucktoy ready to cum again,” Scott asked.

“Oh please, yes sir,’ she begged. “I want to cum so bad.”

In a lightning fast move, Scott pulled out of her, flipped her onto her back, rolled her up so her ankles were up over her shoulders, and drove his cock deep inside her.

“Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck,” the pretty blonde said.

Scott reached out and grabbed her by the neck and throat again  with one hand, balancing himself on the bed with the other. And as hard and fast as he could he jackhammered his cock into her pussy.

He didn’t know how many times she had cum during their evening together, but as he pistoned he could tell she was ready to cum one more time.

“Fucking slut,” he panted. “Cum for me one more time.”

Almost instantly he felt her body tense up as waves of pleasure rippled through her. As her pussy clamped onto his cock his own orgasm hit, shooting blast after blast of his cum into her.

Scott held his cock inside her for as long as he could, before finally collapsing next to her from sexual exhaustion.

“All right cumslut, get down there right now and suck my cock clean.”

She obediently scooted down and took his cock into her mouth once again, sucking the last minute drops of sperm out of him and then licking the mixture of his and her juices off of him.

“Thank you, sir.”

Both closed their eyes for a moment, and before they realized it they were fast asleep.

- - - - - - - -

Scott slowly opened his eyes and looked at the clock on the bedside table. 2:17 a.m. He would have loved to have her stay the night but that wasn’t part of the fantasy he wanted the both of them to experience. His feet hit the floor and he walked to the opposite side of the bed.

“Get up, slut,” he said, shaking her awake and pulling her to her feet. Her energy spent, she could barely stand.

“Look at you, you’re dead on your feet. And who’d want to play with these lifeless tits now,” he said, slapping each one two times. “You’re just a used up skank ass whore now and not worth any more of my time.”

He grabbed her dress and shoes off the floor. He walked over to the door, opened it slightly, and tossed them into the hallway.

“Get, the fuck, out.”

She took a step towards the chair where her bra and panties were tossed.

“What are you doing,” Scott said. “I didn’t say you could have those. Hell no, I’m keeping ‘em. They’re better off with a homeless woman than with you.”

He pulled her by the arm to the door, slapped her hard on the butt one last time, pushed her naked ass out into the hallway.

Before closing the door, he grabbed a hotel keycard he had taped to the wall next to the door and flung it at her. It hit her in the back and fell to her feet.

“There’s a room on the third floor for you,” he said as he started to close the door. “Go fucking clean yourself up.”

He peeked through the security peephole and watched as she picked up her dress and shoes, looked first one way and then the other down hotel corridor, and shuffled off out of sight with her dress clutched to her chest.

- - - - - -

After several restful hours of sleep, Scott slowly rolled himself out of bed and fired up the coffee maker in his room. While the small pot of coffee was brewing he fired up his phone to check whether he had any messages. He was surprised to see several messages on his screen from Lexi, the last one saying simply “fucking asshole!!!!!”

“What the hell,” Scott said aloud. He quickly entered his password and went to the thread of messages. He scrolled up to the first one. It was time stamped 8:57 p.m.

“Hi. Almost there. Taxi stuck in traffic. Not my fault, sir.”

9:04 p.m. : “Just pulled up. Excited!!! See you soon.”

9:08 p.m. : “I’m here.”

9:19 p.m. : “You there? Sorry, wasn’t my fault I was late.”

9:23 p.m. : “This isn’t funny. Why aren’t you here?”

9:26 p.m. : “What the fuck! Just asked the bartender if he’d seen a man in a red tie, and he said you left with someone a half an hour ago!”

9:27 p.m. : “I can’t believe you made me come all the way into the city and then take off with someone else. Shithead loser!!”

9:28 p.m. : “Don’t ever try to message me again.”

9:29 p.m. “Fucking asshole!!!!!”

Scott stared at the messages, reading them over and over, trying to figure out what was going on.

“What the fuck,” he thought. And then it hit him.

“That wasn’t Lexi. Holy shit -- who did I fuck last night? Who's the woman down in the other room?”

 

Published 
Written by ConnMan38
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments