Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

And the Livin is Easy

"Hitch-hiker arouses older driver in car and hotel to best ever experienced sex"

13
7 Comments 7
21.9k Views 21.9k
5.0k words 5.0k words
Competition Entry: On the Road
Join now to listen to this story

I stamped on the brakes and skewed across the road leaving black rubber scorch marks on the tar. She was my pride and joy and I was alarmed I was going to hit the ditch and career into it. But luck was on my side. We screeched to a standstill over the grass verge and onto the brink of the empty ditch.

It was mid-summer and, after a blistering month, the ground was bone dry and the grass yellow brown. I guess if it was raining or just wet then I’d have gone that extra couple of feet and ended up looking for a tow truck and some expensive repairs.

Damn it girl!” I shouted out of the window. She just looked back and smiled, her bright white teeth flashing through. “Thanks for stopping mister” she said, as she stood there, hands on hips and appraising the car. “You were so lucky. Good job you weren’t driving faster”.

“Good job I wasn’t driving faster!” I exclaimed. “Speed wasn’t a factor. If you hadn’t swung your case across in front of me I’d have been fine” I shouted at her. “What sort of kamikaze game were you playing? You got a death wish or something?” I was feeling pretty angry with the situation. But should I have been . . .

Here I was in my open top BMW zipping along an open road on a hot summer day with no cares and an attractive woman of about 23 years flagging me down. Things could be worse. A lot worse.

But let’s get back on track. My name is Jim and I’m 47 years old. Divorced. No kids. Great Job. Money in the bank and back pocket. Don’t know if I’m good looking. I certainly look after myself and date plenty of girls: they seem to think I’m ok. And I don’t think it’s just the money. Today I’m off the coast. Seen a nice little cruiser that I might buy. Always liked the sea and a small cabin cruiser that I could live on overnight and weekends would be great. Across the France? I needed something big enough to take my motor-bike too.

I had come off the main road. I was having fun on this relatively quiet straight road away from urbanisation. Then this girl had just pushed her case out and here we were.

My thoughts turned to the girl. Good looker. Legs that seemed to go on forever. First thing I noticed as I got out of the car. Probably the last thing I saw as I braked. Slim shapely tanned legs. Her omg so short denim shorts were traditionally ripped and held up with a brown leather belt matching her open toes sandals. They looked expensive in direct contrast to her brown ancient, well-worn and tatty suitcase. It looked incongruous against her general appearance. She was fit.

Chunky jewellery hung of one wrist and a chunky watch encased the other. I ran an appraising eye up past her obviously perky breasts, her long, oh so long, tawny blonde hair; please kiss me lips, to her huge sunglasses through which I made our laughing eyes. Laughing. Laughing after I nearly wrecked my car through her stupidity.

Then I thought a bit. Long lonely road, most attractive girl trying to hitch a lift in the middle of nowhere. What was that all about? “What are you doing here, anyway? Long way from anywhere”

She hesitated. Obviously she was reluctant to tell me or was thinking of a good tale to tell, probably to cover the truth.

“Sorry” she smiled at me. “Didn’t know what else to do. Been walking for ages and its far too hot. Just got to get away. It’s a long story and you’d probably get bored”

“OK. Try me. I could imagine your desperation almost throwing that case in front of me. Why are you here, in the middle of nowhere? I’m sure I’ll not be bored” I asked in a quieter tone than I had felt just a few minutes earlier. “jump in. That was what you wanted, wasn’t it, a lift somewhere. You can tell me as we drive.”

I took her case and put it in the boot. It was pretty heavy, but then it was a large case. The girl was trendy; in contrast the case was ancient, battered and covered in travel labels. It had obviously had a varied and cosmopolitan life.

We jumped in and settled down. “Oh. I’m James but my friends call me Jim” she smiled and told me her name was Helen. “And I’ll call you James. It’s got a sexy sound to it!” She soon launched into her story. She’d been living at a small hotel. She’d turned up there one day looking for work and stayed for over 2 years. She’d moved in with the owner who had treated her well and she ran the place. He was a painter and that’s what he wanted to do, so he’d left her in charge. It was only small and there were a couple of part-timers who cleaned and cooked and did all the menial work. Helen had found it easy and the guests liked her. One day the guy came home with a young girl to help, within a few days the guy moved her in with him and Helen was moved to a box room. She packed two days later and walked out. She liked nice clothes and had the expensive watch. She told me she had a designer bag but that was in the suitcase. She’d never been paid wages, just had drawn what she needed for them to live. It had been a simple life and she’d never given a thought to the future. She left with a couple of hundred pounds in the bank!

She hadn’t thought about catching a train or bus but was just going to hitch a lift to the coast. She was really good looking but had no luck with a lift and had walked for about an hour. She told me just how pissed off she had felt, and that getting me to stop was a desperate move. She didn’t choose my car because it was smart; she just tried the first car.

I told her what I was doing and where I was going. The next hour went very quickly. “I really appreciate the lift James” she purred at me.

“It’s a pleasure, you are good company” I replied. “I can’t tell you have pleased I am that you stopped. Not only that but you are a good looking guy in a stylish car. What more could a girl want” Then I felt it and glanced down. Her hand had strayed over to my thigh and her fingers were crawling towards my crotch. I tried to concentrate on the driving but it was difficult. “Why don’t you pull off the road? Look there’s a layby. So I stopped. It was a long layby and there were a couple of cars parked. I parked centrally to them and quite far away.

“This isn’t very private” “No. I like a bit of danger” she purred, her fingers pulling my zipper open, whilst her other arm encircled my neck as she pulled me to her.

Boy, am I in luck, I thought!! She held her head up to me, pulled me closer and I kissed her. Her lips were soft and moist. Her mouth slightly open. Her breathing fast. Her tongue was playing a tune against my teeth and inside my mouth.

“Rub my pussy, baby” So I did. Her shorts were nothing and as I rubbed outside I rubbed her thighs too. She was breathing heavily. Her hand stopped rubbing my cock and I felt her playing with her shorts. Soon she’d undone the belt and zipped open her shorts.

“Quick. Rub my clitoris . . . hard” her voice was a rasp and her breath quick and shallow. She was so wet. She wriggled and her shorts were down past her ass. I could feel soft silky panties, a mere scrap of material, and they were wet. So wet, was like they’d just been washed. Rubbing my itchy fingers over the material I could feel her mound and the lips protruding. Itchy fingers because they were desperate to touch. Yes she was ready and waiting. Slipping my fingers inside the soft silk I felt the smoothest skin imaginable, bringing back memories of college days and 18 year old pussies.

She was breathing real heavy now as I rubbed her lips and pushed a finger inside. She was nuzzled up to my neck and right then gave my ear a bite. Her hand was rubbing my hard erection slowly up and down. Nice. Then she pulled away and dived her head down encasing my cock with those lips, pushing down as I entered her mouth, not stopping as her tongue rubbed against me, down, down so deep she almost took my balls.

My other hand brushed her breasts through her silky top. She was wearing a skimpy bra, low cut and just a platform and her nipples were protruding and hard. I pushed up her top up and saw her tits which were perfect mouth sized and firm. She was bronzed and had no bikini line, obviously sunbathed topless. My thoughts raced. This was unbelievable; she was giving the best head I’d ever had.

She was amazing. Her hand was fondling my balls and a finger scratched them gently sending a tingle down my spine as she rubbed her lips up and down by cock. Mmmmmm. I expect there was some pre-cum for her to taste and enjoy. Her tongue kept licking my hard erection and she kept pushing her tongue out of her mouth under my cock to reach out for my balls to lick. My god was I deep, must be in her throat. I could feel myself coming and she could tell too as my balls hardened and cock jerked. She hung on in but withdrew slightly so my head was in her mouth, not down her throat and, with a sudden big spasm I flooded her mouth. She looked up and smiled, still relishing my erection and cum, which was spilling out of the corners of her mouth. She sat up and opened her mouth, full of cum, and swallowed hard. I saw she had taken my whole load. She was loving it . . . and so was I.

I’d stopped fingering her after she shuddered in time to me cumming. Then she sat up and she kissed me hard. I tasted my salty cum and she wrapped her arms around my neck. Hell. A Trucky or two must have seen what was happening as they sped past but luckily we hadn’t been disturbed by other vehicles pulling in.

"You like?” Helen asked pulling her panties up and her shorts back on. “That was a little thank you for the lift.” If this is what you get when you pick up a hitch-hiker then I’ll do it again, I thought.

Soon we were back on the road and I felt good, real good, but tired. Not exhausted but tired in a satisfied relaxing way. I didn’t want to go to sleep. We talked more and she told me more about her life, growing up with an alcoholic mother and a father who had walked out when she was three years.

Her mother had a series of guys moving in, sometimes just overnight, sometimes for a few weeks. Never for long. Some treated her well, mostly with indifference. It had been tough and she’d walked away when she was sixteen and been walking ever since.

To cut to the chase she stayed with me.. I looked at the boat and was very tempted but agreed to sleep on it and come back next day. The owner agreed to hold it and call me if he had an offer. I’d brought a grand with me so I could pay a cash deposit whilst we sorted out the balance. It was stashed away in my wallet in fifties together with extra. I use a card but prefer cash where I can. It’s anonymous and keeps my business private as much as possible.

There was a bar next to the boat yard and we had a couple of drinks and bar meals. Seafood of course. It was really relaxing and we were getting on well.

“Where are you going now?” I asked Helen. “I don’t know yet. You know I have no plans” “Sounds good to me” she said “And anyway I’ve no plans, nowhere to stay tonight, no commitments and you might even persuade me to drive with you to London tomorrow. It’ll save me a fare anyway. Anyway I just love a hotel breakfast after an exciting night” I looked at her and realised it was going to be some night.

“I’m having a good time so why don’t we find a hotel, book in and have a few more drinks. Once I’ve parked I’m not too worried.” She agreed and the bar owner directed us to a hotel just down the road. “You’ll enjoy. The owner is a friend. He runs a good place”

We parked up and I carried her ancient case inside. I had a small case with some overnight stuff and change of clothes which I’d packed on the off-chance of staying over. . By myself of course.

“What have you got in here?” I asked. It was heavy. She must have some gold bars in here.

“I just threw everything I owned in and ran” she said. “So everything I own” Yes! I could see how she might have all her possessions inside, it was really heavy.

The hotel was one of those small boutique hotels with a pirate themed bar and intimate restaurant. We booked in and went up to the second floor. We had a good sized room, very plush and just the place for an intimate experience, I thought, as I looked across at Helen.

She said “Why don’t you go down to the bar. I want to freshen up and unpack a few things.” So I did and just over 40 minutes later she came down looking like she’d just been made, pristine in every sense. If the bar had been full, every head would have turned, every eye stared.

I wouldn’t say we drank hard that afternoon but continuously. We just relaxed and chatted. She was very interested in me, my business and life. It was quite nice to have such a beautiful girl being interested in me like that.

Eventually we moved to the dining room.

We sat side by side against the wall.

Kylie_Pag
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kylie_Pag

The place was pretty empty. I guess it was early. It was great there chatting with the dim lighting, low music and such an attractive women still with me. She had changed into a little black dress and black strappy high heel shoes, and finished off with a hint of a gold necklace and small earrings. Very chic. She looked stunning. Her hair was set high on her head so her face was free. Whether she wore make-up or not I couldn’t tell: her face was perfect, toned and tanned with big blue eyes, high cheek-bones, immaculately shaped eyebrows and those lips. I just can’t describe them, full, luscious and so kissable. She did have lipstick, a pink to match her nails and toes. Yes I’d noticed those too, through her strappy high-heels. We ordered and chatted through the starters.

It was when I was half way through my steak that I felt her leg rubbing against me. Her hand reached under the table and she came close. “I love sex in public. Getting away with it or seeing some horny guy getting a hard as he watches and isn’t sure what’s happening but can guess.”

Her hand was now rubbing my cock through my trousers under the table. “James, I’m wet and want to feel your fingers inside my pussy.” I hesitated. This wasn’t my usual meal behaviour. My women usually wanted something in the bedroom. “Not shy are we James?” she smiled, so innocently. I shook my head.

Seconds later I was at her beck and call. Her skirt was short to start with but was now hitched up, thank god for low table-clothes, and I could feel the satin silk of her slim leg. “Come on James. Finger fuck me. Quick.” So I did. Using my palm I rubbed across the mound slowly then quickened up. I could feel her wetness again and hear her heavy breathing. As my fingers pinched her labia lips together there was a sharp intake of breath and I realised she was almost there already and I had hardly touched her.

She shuddered and withdrew her hand from my lap where she had only rubbed outside my trousers. She looked at me and murmured “Oh James that was delicious.” I smiled. Then she said “I want you cock inside me later fucking me hard and long so there’s nothing for you right now. Well. I’d have some real excitement just arousing her and could wait.

We were both slightly tipsy by the time we’d finished the meal. It had been a long day and we’d been drinking steadily. Not excessively but enough for me, at least, to feel relaxed and pretty horny as I looked across the table at Helen. She’d already given me fantastic head as we drove to see the boat, rubbed me and let me play with her pussy under the table here and now it looked like I was onto a top fuck.

We took the lift and she was all over me. I don’t think she’d have held back if there had been other passengers but luckily there weren’t. It was only 2 floors but by the time we’d arrived her hands had been down my trousers and her tongue down my throat.

We entered the room and she said “Why don’t you order some bubbly James? And I could quite enjoy peaches and cream. I’m going to take a shower.” And she was stripping off her dress, over her head so I saw her breasts taunting up. Then she stood there, hands behind her head, posing in just panties and those shoes, her long slender legs reaching up to that hidden triangle of lust and heaven, she was pouting at me, then a wicked smile. The she turned and was gone to shower. My cock was getting more exercise than normal and loving it.

Room service arrived smartly and I shook my shoes off. “James what are you waiting for? Come on and soap my back.”

I almost tripped over my slacks as I pulled them off, my under-pants, socks and shirt came a close second. And I was at the shower. The water was cascading over Helen, her bronzed slender body glistening, her hair rolled up. Her face bright and awaiting. I was in that shower cubicle faster than you would ever imagine.

“Here’s the soap. Come and stand behind me so you can soap my breasts easily and I can rub back against you. The soap gave just enough lubrication that my hands glided over her soft sensual body. Her tits were hard and perfect with stiff nipples that I pressed between thumb and forefinger. “Harder” she groaned. I sensed she liked a bit of rough and I was happy to oblige.

I pressed her nipples harder and squeezed nerd breasts as her breath rose. “Oh James. Don’t stop. Harder. Harder.” I was quite happy to oblige.

Then I moved one soap held hand lower and rubbed her belly. It was almost flat with oh so slight, almost unperceived roundness that was good to the touch.

My hand dropped further and from behind her it was easy to feel her pussy mound and the now protruding lips. She must have shave within a day or so for she had the smoothest skin you can imagine. A finger crept in and she opened her legs slightly to make it easier, two fingers . . . three . . f”

Then with a real urgency “Don’t stop James. More. Put four in. I love it.” I wanted her to put her hand behind her and wank me but I knew that she was concentrating on her own ecstasy. I guessed and knew my time would come. And it was going to be very soon.

She shuddered violently and I knew I had a happy girl on my hands. Or rather, I had my hands in a happy girl.

Then she turned, flung her arms around my neck and kissed me most violently, her tongue in a frenzy inside my mouth. Our tongues mingled and there was that taste you always get at the heat of a moment.

Then she untangled and whirled me round so she was now behind me. I could feel her mouth and tongue against my back and her hands around me, scratching my chest with one, whilst the other ran a hard nail up and down my thigh: then up my penis, still with a nail leading on. It was heaven and hell. Her other hand encompassed my balls as she continued to kiss my back.

I was reaching that point of no return when she stopped, held my cock at the stem tightly and said “Let’s get into bed. I don’t want you to cum here. I want the full works. . in bed”

We draped ourselves in bath towels and she led me by the hand onto the bed where the towels dropped off. Our bodies were still wet but I looked and miraculously or what, her hair was dry. I rolled over and lay over her, lifting my body to see her more clearly. She lay there sprawled out, looking innocent and vulnerable, her nakedness hiding her eagerness, experience and slutiness. Yes I think she wanted to be treated like a whore. And who was I to disappoint a lady.

“Go put that bra and those panties on darling” I demanded. “Right now. And do it slowly like stripping in reverse.” She looked at me in surprise and bent over away from me to pick the garments up. I have a clear view of her shapely ass and pussy lips outlined below. Slowly she dressed and played the part well. Running her tongue over her lips in a lascivious, lewd, sexy way, that alone sent lecherous thoughts racing through my mind and cock.

She came towards me. “No! Stay there. I want you to undress now and stuff your panties into your pussy . . . completely” This didn’t faze her at all and she started in a sultry way. Running her hands over her body, playing particular attention to her tits and triangle of desire. The she held on arm under her bra whilst she undid the strap with the other hand. Like a practised stripper she slowly lowered her arm and whipped the bra away, arching her back so the glory of her breasts stood proud and firm.

Next came the panties. She lay on the floor, feet towards me and raised each side on me as I sat on the bed. She brought her knees up to her breasts and pulled the silky panties off. Then she placed her legs back each side of me and rubbed her tits with the panties slowly and deliberately.

She stuffed them in her mouth and the reached out to me so our fingers touched. Removing her manties she opened her pussy lips and began pushing the panties inside, slowly whilst all the time looking at me in the eye. When she finished she dragged her ran a finger up her body and into her mouth brushing her lips.

I leant forward and studied her whole body bit by bit, finishing at her feet. I lifted a foot and kissed it, then I put a toe in my mouth and allowed the saliva to run down her foot. I could see she was getting a real thrill from this and feel the tenseness in her foot and calf which I was stroking.

Then I came forward off the bed and lowered my head to her belly. I kissed her and ran my tongue lower to her, now enlarged, engorged pussy. I licked, nibbled and played with her for a minute or so then, pulling her lips apart I pulled the panties out with my teeth . . . slowly. Her whole body was trembling.

I lifted her up and threw her onto the bed, falling on her and holding her down by her shoulders. “I’m going to play with your pussy. You mustn’t cum or show any emotion. If you do I will smack you. The more emotion you show, the harder I will hit you.”

And I started. First with my palm rubbing, then fingers inserted and fingers whilst my teeth gently bit her outer labia lips.

“Stop breathing so heavy” I commanded. But she couldn’t.

I sat up and lifted her across my knees. I raised my hand and brought it down with a crash, stopping short to just give her a glancing blow. I felt her react. Then she relaxed. When my hand came down the second and third time and hit her hard she gasped. Her buttocks had a red glow and hand imprints.

I put her back on the bed and started again on her pussy. Now I started again and carried on by biting her inner labia. Then I fingered her clitoris, squeezing the hood and massaging the tissue that was so swollen.

All the time she was getting more excited.

By now she was almost climaxing. So once again I turned her over on my knew and my hand came down one. . two. . three. . four. . five “Will you try harder?” She nodded.

This time I left her on my knees and my head went down onto that lovely ass which I tenderly kissed, whilst my fingers crawled into her pussy and then rubbed her asshole. She jerked and I rimmed her whilst pushing on finger inside. She didn’t wince or object so I continued. I dribbled spit onto her and then inserted another finger. She’d done this before I guessed.

Then pushing her back onto the bed I pushed my cock into her and felt her legs entwine me. She was tight!! Earlier she had four fingers rammed up her quince with easy. Now I felt her pussy muscles gripping me hard. It was the very best I’d ever had. Where had she learned all this?

“Don’t come yet. Please.” She begged. “I liked what you did before. It was new to me. Please fuck my ass!” Never done this before? I couldn’t believe it. And I couldn’t believe my luck.

I withdrew and pushed her on her side with me behind her. I knew she was ready and started playing with her ass, pushing in a finger, then another and spitting to lubricate her. “Now James. Now. Please hurry”

I don’t think she realised how much bigger my cock was than two fingers but she didn’t complain, in fact seemed to relish the experience. I pushed past the entrance, feeling her muscle tight. “Relax Helen. Once inside it’ll be easy” I encouraged. And soon I was inside, pushing forward inch by inch. How much would she take?

Cumming now was not an option. I just didn’t want to stop. Her hand came up around my neck and pulled in for a kiss. “James this is perfect. Push harder but don’t come. I want to taste you again like last in the car.

To cut a long story short I did come into her mouth. She didn’t take my cock but held it close, opened her mouth and pumped me. Like earlier I came and came. She looked like the cat that got the cream. In fact she was the sex kitten who had got the cream. I lay back exhausted. What an incredible day. We both used the bathroom, then settled down exhausted but happy. She snuggled into me and was soon asleep.

I woke with the house-phone ringing in my ear. I picked up. “Yes?” I mumbled drowsily. “Your wake-up call!” a voice spoke down the phone. But I hadn’t ordered a wake-up call. I rolled over and remembered I wasn’t alone. But I was right now. The bed was empty apart from me. The pillows were rumpled. I heard the shower running and my mind went back to last night and Helen. Wow. What a night. I lay there thinking and waiting. Perhaps she had another surprise for me. My hand, under the covers felt my prick. I was getting hard, just with the thought.

The shower kept running. Maybe she was waiting for me to join her. I rose out of bed and followed my rigid cock towards the bathroom. The door was slightly ajar and I walked in. The room was just full of steam . . . and that’s all. No Helen. Where was she? I looked out of the window to check the weather, glanced down just to see a red car pull into my space from last night. I spun round and looked at the bedside cabinet. The keys were missing, as was my wallet with the £1000 deposit for the boat and my credit card. My watch had gone too. Lying on the floor waiting for me I saw the old suitcase open wide and still containing some clothes but also some magazines to obviously make the weight up.

 

Published 
Written by jimmasters
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments