Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Backseat Princess

"Brad returns at Halloween for another round."

30
5 Comments 5
30.7k Views 30.7k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Famous Story
By the time Halloween came around, Steve and I had been broken up for almost two months. He was already dating a new girl, a senior like him, and had stopped trying to get me to take him back. I wasn't ready to date again yet, my heart was still broken, but I had become increasingly horny and frustrated with just using my hand. I was really in the mood for a fuck buddy.

I had been invited to a lot of Halloween parties that year and a lot of students like to bounce around between them all. But Kelly and I like to play it safe, so we decided we would just go to Christina's party and stay there most of the night since it was within walking distance from Kelly's house. I told my parents that I was going to Kelly's house to sleepover and Kelly told her parents we were just going to watch scary movies at a friend's house. We both had sexy costumes, I was going as Rapunzel in a short version of her dress that looked more like a purple sexy maid's costume with lots of cleavage and a puffy short skirt. Kelly looked hot as a purple kitty that looked more like a feline Playboy bunny.

We got to Christina's house around 8:00 when her party started and it was pretty chill. We began drinking almost immediately and were buzzed by 8:15. By 8:45, we were definitely drunk and by 9:00 it started to get uncomfortably crowded in her small house. Kelly and I were lazily cuddling in a recliner chair when I heard someone say "Hey Steve! Hey Jessie!"

I shot up in my chair and standing in the entryway to the living room was Steve dressed as Captain America. His girlfriend was Black Widow. I desperately wanted to sneak out of the room unnoticed and ditch the party. I started to get up and whispered to Kelly "C'mon, let's go into the kitchen." As Kelly stood up, she stumbled and fell, grabbing my skirt and pulling me down with her. A crowd gathered around us laughing and I figured at least Steve couldn't see what was going on with this human wall around us. But when I got back on my feet, my jaw dropped.

"Hey Cutie, sexy outfit." It was Brad! He had grown a short beard since the last time I'd seen him and he looked like he'd put on a few pounds. It had been five months since I'd seen him last, but he looked several years older all of a sudden.

"Brad... what are you doing here?" He was supposed to be away at school, Brad was the last person I expected to see at Christina's party.

"I came home for my sister's birthday and figured I'd hit up a few parties while I'm here. You're costume is smokin' hot!" As he said it, he reached out and started rubbing two of the bows on my bodice. I looked around and my eyes instantly locked on Steve's, who was staring at me with fire burning in his eyes. All I could think about was how bad this must look.

Returning my eyes to Brad's face, I said "Cool. Well, I hope you have fun. I have to leave." I started to walk away and he grabbed my arm.

"Wait a minute. Please, I really wanted to talk to you. Can we step outside for a minute?" His face looked sweet and sincere. I looked around for Kelly, who was busy flirting with a guy and I felt selfish pulling her away.

"Oh... alright." Brad took my hand and lead me to the back of the house through the kitchen and out the back door. Christina's backyard was large and lead to a section of trees. Passing some drunk smokers on her deck, we descended the stairs to the grass and walked out of the light over by the trees where we could be out of ear shot of anybody.

"Alright Jackie. Look, this isn't easy for me to say, but I just wanted to apologize for what happened at prom. It was so wrong of me to treat you like that."

My jaw dropped. I had dreamed of what I would say to Brad if I ever saw him again after he bragged about what we had done and ruined my relationship with Steve. I had imagined slapping him and telling him off. I had thought about lying to people and saying how small his dick was to humiliate him like he had humiliated me. But instead I leaned in and kissed him. I didn't understand my reaction, but I think I was just feeling so vulnerable, so lonely and so desperate for the touch of a man. Brad kissed me back, wrapping his strong arms around me and resting his hands on my ass. He pressed me close to his body, it felt so great.

"Let's go to my Jeep," Brad said as he picked me up and carried me around the side of Christina's house to the street full of cars. We got in his Jeep and he unzipped his pants, letting out his throbbing fat cock. "Suck me while I drive." I was so horny that this sounded hot to me, so I bent over the center divider and got on my knees in my seat to get my head in his lap. I began sucking him as he drove and kept saying "Oh fuck, yes!" His cock was so hard and occasionally a turn or bump would send his big dick down my throat, causing a little pain and making me gag.

He drove for about 10 minutes, me sucking him the whole time before he parked. I looked up and realized we were behind Target where trucks unload merchandise. It looked abandoned for the night. "Keep sucking," he said as his hand rested on the back of my head and guided it back to his lap. I resumed servicing him as he moved his hand to my ass, jiggling my cheeks and rubbing them. His fingers hooked into my panties and pulled them down over my ass, exposing it as his index finger spread my cheeks and pressed against my asshole, rubbing it in circular motions. He started to cum, holding my head as he repeatedly said "Fuck, yes!" His load was huge and like my first time with Brad, I swallowed it all. It was just as bitter as I remembered.

I pulled up, gasping for air as Brad calmed down. "Did I tell you last time that you give great head?"

"No."

"Well you do. Honestly, the best I've ever had... Now get in the back, I want to show you something I learned in college."

I climbed in the back excitedly and Brad put me on my knees dropping my panties to the floor of his Jeep.

ExplosiveStuff
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ExplosiveStuff

The middle seat was folded down like before to give us room. Had he planned this? I wondered how many girls Brad had brought to the back of his Jeep as his hands spread my ass cheeks and his gruff face pressed against it. Something slimy started rubbing against my asshole and I realized Brad was licking it. It felt weird, but also kind of good. I couldn't tell if I liked it or not just yet. His hand reached between my legs and began rubbing my clit. As his tongue slid down to my pussy and then back to my ass, alternating, I realized I was liking this. But what I was really craving was something inside my pussy. I bucked my hips into his face and he took my cue, sliding a finger inside my pussy.

I was loving this, Brad's fingers inside my pussy and on my clit with his tongue licking my ass. I was grinding my hips into his face and he was going wild, grunting and counteracting my motions. Finally he got on his knees behind me, his dick hard again and sticking out of his pants as he pressed it between my ass cheeks and started sliding it between them while he undid his pants and dropped them to his knees. He then move his dick down to my pussy and I braced myself.

"Ohhh God!" I exclaimed as Brad slid his big dick into my pussy doggy style. I had been without sex for so long that it hurt a little, but mostly felt wonderful. My pussy was so wet that he was able to slide pretty far in on the first thrust and was going balls deep in no time. I bucked under him, loving it and moaning as he reached forward, grabbing my shoulder with his left hand and my ponytale with his right. His big hard cock was hitting my g-spot so hard, it was amazing. His style was still dominant like our first time together, but since I was no longer a virgin I was loving it. Keeping my hair in his hand, his other hand reached around under me. After righting with my frilly skirt, he found my clit and rubbed it hard and fast as my moans built up power. Before long, I was trying to fall to the floor, having a hugely intense orgasm that left me screaming as he continued to ram me. My vagina covered his thick cock in cum as it gripped and squeezed him.

He finally released me from his hold and I collapsed flat on my stomach on the Jeep's carpet as he rubbed my ass. His hands moved up to my back as he unzipped the back of my costume, then rolled me onto my back as he slid it down and released my boobs. "Oh, I've missed these girls." He got on top of me and began sucking and groping my breasts. I loved it, he was so good and teasing my nipples, transforming them from soft and puffy to hard and erect.

He kissed down my tummy, lifting my ass to remove my costume completely, sliding it all the way off my legs. As he spread them to put his face between my legs, he noticed that my pussy is bald. "Oh cutie, I like you better bald like this." His short beard tickled my inner thigh as he licked my pussy, tonguing my hole and flicking my clit as his strong hands reached up and gropped my tits. It was bliss, lying there in his Jeep in the post orgasm haze with his mouth enjoying my little wet pussy. Then he got up and peeled off his jersey. His chest looked hairier than before as he pulled my hips closer to him and angled his cock back against my pussy. Leaning over me, he started fucking me again as he leaned in and grabbed my arms, moving them above my head and holding them there.

Picking up speed, Brad was really starting to pound me hard. My pussy was making loud slurping noises as he pulled out to his head, then went back in balls deep so fast and hard. I could tell that he was going to cum soon. His hands released from my wrists and I pulled my arms back down, holding my boobs and pinching my nipples as his hands wrapped around my neck.

"What are you doing?" I asked, scared as he held my neck like he was going to choke me.

"You'll love this," he said breathlessly as he began to squeeze my throat, choking me hard enough to restrict air but not enough that I couldn't breath. I watched his big pecs as they grew and shrunk to his breaths and began to feel another orgasm coming on quickly. I tried to moan and found it hard to make noise with his hands on my throat. That drove me over the age as I began to cum again, trying to moan and scream and as he loosened his hold on my neck, I let out a loud "Fuck!"

Brad leaned forward, putting his weight on me. His chest hair tickling and scratching my smooth tummy and breasts as he got close to my face. "Are you on birth control now, cutie?" I nodded my head as he kissed my neck and whispered in my ear. "Let me cum inside you."

"No," I whispered back. I was afraid of getting pregnant since it's not 100% guaranteed.

"Please, you'll be fine. I promise. Let me cum in you, baby." I was so spent and not in the mood to fight. I nodded my head as he picked up speed and began to moan, slamming his cock deep inside. I could feel his cock tensing up and some pressure deep against my cervix as he blasted his load deep inside. It felt kinda good and was definitely hot to think about. He kissed me on the lips as he slowly pulled out. "Good girl," he said as he sat back and stared at me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

As we got back to Christina's party, I noticed that Steve's car was gone. I went back inside to find Kelly who barely noticed I was gone. She was so drunk she might as well have been on another planet. Brad gave us a ride back to her house and thankfully she was quiet as I helped her stumble to her room. She started snoring as soon as her head hit the pillow still in her costume. I went to the bathroom to change into pajamas and changed my underwear. All night I felt like Brad's cum was still oozing out. It was a hot thought and I secretly hoped he'd be back again soon, a complete 180 from my feelings towards him before the party.

Published 
Written by JackiePie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments