Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Boundaries Blurred

"Boundaries continue to be broken"

17
5 Comments 5
8.7k Views 8.7k
3.3k words 3.3k words

In my story “Broken Boundaries” I relayed the story of our first meeting with Mike and Sally. At the end of the night we arranged to meet again.

We did meet again a couple of times at the club after that first meeting and they all followed a very similar pattern of us swapping partners in the bar and then spending the evening as two separate couples. This was so natural that on a few occasions new members actually mistook Sally and me for being a proper married couple.

The sex with Sally was wild and abandoned as it had been the first time we met and I would return to Alexis' side exhausted and with a red, raw back. This is the story of our first meeting outside of the club and the unexpected end to the night.

It was coming up to Alexis' birthday and I asked Mike and Sally if they would be interested in a vanilla night out to celebrate. They eagerly accepted and asked if, after the meal, we would be interested in returning to theirs for the night. We just as eagerly accepted their invitation.

As it was going to be a celebration of Alexis' birthday and she really loves Italian food, we looked for and booked a table for four at a lovely restaurant midway between both our homes.

We arranged to meet at the restaurant and by pure coincidence arrived in the car park at the same time. As was customary by now we immediately swapped partners and went in and announced our arrival. We were informed that our table was just being prepared and would we like to take a seat in the bar area from where we would be collected once everything was ready.

We got our usual drinks, beer for Mike, fruit cider for Alexis and a glass of Prosecco for Sally, as per normal I got a large Coke. I never drink and drive, not even one it is just far too risky.

Both Alexis and Sally were wearing skater-style bodycon dresses which were tight on the upper torso and flared out from the waist. I love that style of dress as I think it looks incredibly sexy which, in the case of the two ladies, it absolutely was.

A waitress came over and asked us to follow her to our table and as soon as we sat down Sally immediately put her hand on my groin and started to gently stroke it. I returned the favour by putting my hand on her knee and starting to slide it upwards; one of the nice things about the dress she was wearing was that once she sat down it slid up her thigh revealing most of her long slender legs.

Aware that we were in public, the sexual antics were kept at a minimum during the meal, although Sally would whenever the opportunity presented itself place her hand on the inside of my thigh and gently rub up and down my leg, causing me to get hard from her teasing.

The meal was delicious, but we were all keen to move on and so, having paid for the meal, we jumped into our cars and I followed Mike back to their house. We parked next to them and taking our overnight bag from the boot we followed them into the house.

We were quickly shown around the house and then, getting a glass of wine each, we retired to their living room.

The conversation was limited as we quickly started kissing, releasing all the built-up tension and passion which had built up during the evening because we were in a public place. Hands were caressing and rubbing bodies through clothing, my left hand was running up and down Sally’s leg slowly getting higher and higher until I could feel the heat of her pussy through the thin strip of material covering it.

Sally moaned as I achieved my aim and slowly started to caress her pussy through her panties. Her hand was rubbing my hardening cock through my jeans.

She slipped her hand inside my jeans so that she could play with my balls; her other hand was fumbling with my belt and buttons on my jeans all whilst still kissing. My hands continued to explore her body through the outside of her dress.

Eventually, she released my cock from its imprisonment; quickly she had her mouth around it sliding up and down, her warm mouth driving me to distraction, and quickly I could feel myself getting very close to cumming.

In an attempt to delay my gratification I pulled her up and we resumed kissing, I slowly lowered the zip on the back of her dress and slid it down over her shoulders.

Sally stood up and pulled the dress all the way down, slowly revolving so that by the time the dress hit the floor she was turned away from me wiggling her arse. I slapped it so that the sound of my hand hitting her bare butt cheek rang out. Alexis and Mike looked over at us laughing; they had not got to the undressing stage yet, although Mike clearly had his hand underneath Alexis' dress.

Sally spun around and grabbed my cock. “We are not going to do that again now, are we?” she said, putting on a mock menacing voice.

“No, of course not,” I said, matching her commanding voice with a meek voice of my own, “Well, not unless you want me to?”

Standing up, she took hold of my cock and led me out of the room by it, up the stairs to the bedroom. Turning around, she let go of my cock and started to kiss me passionately. My hands roamed her body, settling on her arse and pulling her towards me so that my hard cock was trapped between our bodies.

I tucked my fingers inside her thong and started to slide it down as best as I could. Sally stepped back and that allowed me to fully pull it down revealing her clean shaven and glistening pussy.

I leaned in and kissed her pussy lips slowly before turning her and pushing her down onto the bed. She lay back and opened her legs so that I could get a good look at the delicious sight of her pussy all wet and inviting.

I needed no further instructions and dived in, licking and sucking around her clit and was quickly rewarded with the sound of her moaning. Sally suddenly started to breathe quickly and heavily, her legs clamped around my head, her hips pushed upwards as her hands gripped the back of my head, pushing my mouth harder onto her clit. She suddenly moaned loudly and my mouth was flooded with the taste of her juice.

As Sally came down from her high she twitched a bit and feeling smug with myself I continued to lick and kiss her clit. She forcefully pushed me off, giggling and pulling me up her body so she could lick her juices from around my mouth.

“Very impressive,” said Alexis, “Now move over a bit and stop hogging the bed, we want some fun as well.”

We moved over and Sally started to lick around the head of my cock and then slowly took the whole of my dick in her mouth again. I could feel her tongue circling around the tip. I was so aroused that the heat in my loins rose quickly and again I needed to stop before things ended far too soon. I pulled Sally off my cock and she moved up my body, kissing various body parts on the way up.

Sally lay on top of me, pushing her breasts into my chest as she kissed me. We kissed and fondled each other for a few minutes before I picked her up and laid her down on her back and slowly kissed my way down her body to her pussy. I licked and kissed her pussy lips and then worked my way back up her body kissing each breast, taking each nipple in my mouth in turn, gently biting and teasing them. When I got back to her face we locked in another long lingering kiss.

Breaking the kiss, we both looked over at Mike and Alexis. Alexis was on her back with Mike's head between her legs. Alexis was moaning and tweaking and playing with her breasts.

I returned to kissing Sally and her hand ran down my body and slipping between our bodies she took hold of my cock and guided it to the entrance of her pussy. I looked into her eyes knowing what she wanted me to do and then ever so gently I slipped into her warm and wet cunt. We both knew that we had to be careful so as to not give the game away and gently moved back and forth feeling her pussy grip my cock. Sally moved her hip up ever so slightly so as to help increase the pleasure.

We were both hungry to fuck properly, so withdrawing so as to not arouse the suspicions, I said to Sally and the room in general, “Think I had better put a condom on before we get carried away.”

I reached over to the bedside table and grabbed a condom and opened up the packet, rolling it over the head of my cock and down the shaft.

Free from the constraints of hiding our action, Sally again took hold of my cock and positioned it at the entrance. This time I ran it up and down her lips a few times to tease her before pushing my hard cock between her pussy lips and back inside her.

We fucked fast and then slow; her moans echoed around the room and were soon joined by Alexis as Mike started to fuck her good and hard.

“Oh fuck, oh god,” squealed Sally as I picked up speed again. “Oh god, that feels good, keep going, keep going, I am going to …cum!” she suddenly yelled and I felt her pussy spasm, her legs lock around my back and her nails dig deep into my back.

MillyWest
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MillyWest

The sound and sight of Sally cumming were enough to send me over the edge and I started to cum as well. When I cum, my skin becomes very sensitive and Sally’s hands running all over my body had me wriggling as shivers ran up and down my body.

I withdrew from Sally and disposed of the condom, returning to the bed I lay next to Sally and we watched Mike and Alexis continue to fuck. Mike turned Alexis over onto all fours and slipped his cock back into her. I started to kiss Alexis as Mike fucked her from behind and Sally slid underneath her to kiss and fondle her breasts.

Alexis gasped as Mike got quicker and started to really slam into her, grabbing her hips to pull her onto his cock. With a large groan, he suddenly stopped and I knew that he was cumming.

We all lay on the bed chatting and then Mike and Sally retired to the other bedroom. Alexis cuddled up to me; we kissed and slowly drifted off to sleep, exhausted but happy.

A few hours later I woke with a start as a hand touched my back. I turned over quickly and Sally kissed me.

“I thought I would come and join you two,” she whispered and then climbed over me so that she could lie between Alexis and me.

Sally kissed Alexis, gently waking her up. Alexis moaned as she came round and, realising who was kissing her, started to respond. Sally slid down Alexis' body and started to kiss and lick her pussy.

I moved over and took one of Alexis’ nipples in my mouth, using my tongue to lick and tease it. I could feel it harden and Alexis groaned and arched her back. I moved up and started to kiss Alexis as she moaned into my mouth from the feeling of Sally licking her pussy.

Sally suddenly turned her attention to me and I felt her hands slide up my legs, closely followed by her warm mouth engulfing my quickly hardening cock.

Alexis shuffled round and returned the favour to Sally by slowly licking and fingering Sally's wet cunt. I, in turn, pulled Alexis' legs apart and started to lick her pussy. Moans were becoming louder as we all felt the heat and passion rising in us. Sally broke off from sucking my cock and pulled Alexis up to her, kissing and licking her own pussy juice from around Alexis' mouth.

As they kissed I slid up from between Alexis' legs, my cock coming to rest between her arse cheeks as I tried to join in a three-way kiss. Tongues snaked out and intertwined and I felt a hand reach down and grab my cock.

It belonged to Sally and she guided my cock to the entrance of my wife's pussy. A stream of words flew from her mouth as passion took over. "Go on; fuck her good and hard like you did me, reclaim your wife's cunt from Mike."

Those words were so horny and I felt my cock get even harder than it already was and more than I thought possible. I pushed my hips forward and my cock slid deep into my wife's pussy. She moaned but that was stifled by Sally who grabbed her face in both hands and started to kiss her passionately.

I grabbed her hips and plunged in and out of Alexis, whose moaning was getting louder with every thrust. I could see Sally fingering herself as she watched the sight unfold.

I knew that Alexis has the strongest orgasms when she is on top so I withdrew and Alexis instinctively straddled me; again I felt Sally's hand guide my cock back into Alexis' pussy and within seconds, Alexis was bouncing up and down. It was not long before she suddenly tensed and let out a loud groan which turned into a wail and I felt her juices flood down around my cock and soak into the sheets.

Alexis gripped me tight as she got her breath back and then she leaned forward and started to kiss me.

"Oh, wow that was incredible, I have never seen somebody come so strongly," said Sally.

"It's your turn to get fucked," responded Alexis, clearly getting into the foul-mouthed atmosphere as she never talked like that at home normally. "Get those legs open and your cunt ready to get fucked."

Sally wasted no time in lying on her back and she fingered her pussy as Alexis took a condom from the side and rolled it down my cock.

Looking me in the eye, the new foul-mouthed Alexis continued, "You fuck her good and hard, I want to see your cock deep in her, hear the sound of your cock slamming into her and her pussy juices squelching, I want to watch her come."

With that, she guided my cock to the entrance of Sally's pussy and slapped my arse as I pushed into her. I grabbed Sally's legs and pulled them slightly wider apart and started to pound her hard.

"Oh my god, oh my fucking god," gasped Sally and her hands went to my neck and back.

"Oh, no you don't, you slut, you are not ripping his back like you usually do; you’re going to take this fucking good and hard, like a good little whore."

Alexis grabbed her hands and pulled them roughly down to the bed, pinning her down. She started to kiss Sally who screamed into her mouth with pleasure as I continued to fuck her hard.

"What are you? What are you?" repeated Alexis

"I am a good little whore, I am your slut," responded Sally. "Fuck me, use my tight cunt for both your pleasures, I am your sex toy to be used however you want." Sally was clearly enjoying this slave-type role.

I felt her legs pressure increase against my hand as she tried to close them, I released her legs from my grip. Instantly they wrapped around my back.

Again, she started to moan, "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!" repeatedly and then her hips lifted off the bed as a powerful orgasm ripped through her. Alexis continued to pin her arms and shoulders to the bed, kissing and watching the pleasure course through Sally's body.

"Did you enjoy that, slut? You looked and sounded like you did. I am off to fuck your husband again as he is missing out."

Alexis looked at me winked and said, "Enjoy her for a bit longer, I might be a while."

As Alexis left the room I kissed Sally and slowly and gently slid my cock in and out of her, letting her recover from the frantic hard fuck we had just given her.

It didn't take long until we heard the sounds of the bed in the other room squeaking and Alexis moaning.

I rolled onto my back, pulling Sally onto of me whilst all the time keeping my cock inside her. I need not have bothered as Sally slowly raised herself up and released my cock from her warm embrace.

"Well, now that she has gone, I want what is mine," she whispered. "I want your cum inside of me, I am your slut, remember, and I deserve my reward."

With that, she pulled the condom off and quickly sat back down on my cock. I felt the familiar warmth of her pussy and her juices ran down my cock shaft as she started to lift herself up and down on my cock.

The feeling was amazing and Sally knew how to drive me close to the edge as she would raise herself up to the top of my cock and then lower herself back down halfway, then raise herself back up so my cock was barely in her pussy and then back half way. Finally, she would then raise herself back up before plunging the whole way down my cock.

I didn't take long with her fucking me like that before I felt the familiar tightening of my balls and, gripping her thighs, I released spurt after spurt of hot cum deep into her.

At the same time, Sally fell forward and I felt her teeth gently bite my shoulder as she shook from another, but more passionate orgasm.

"Thank you, I am yours again," she moaned into my ear, "you are mine, my cunt is yours whenever you want it."

I chose to ignore that last remark about me being hers; pulling out of her, I felt my cum start to drip out of her onto my cock and groin.

I kissed her. "You're leaking," I said with a smile. "I can feel it dripping onto me."

"Whoops, better sort that out," and she slid down my body and licked up all the cum that covered my cock and torso; she also sucked out the last drops which were still leaking slowly out of my cock.

Shuffling back up the bed, she looked at me and then opened her mouth to show me the contents. I thought she was going to swallow it and show that it had all gone but instead, she leaned down and kissed me. Instinctively, I opened my mouth and I tasted the warm salty fluid of my spunk as it transferred from her mouth to mine and back, swirling around as our tongues mashed together. Eventually, we broke the kiss and swallowed the cum we had in our mouths.

"Lovely," she said. "Next time, you are finishing in my mouth, I want to swallow your load."

I smiled at her and gave her a kiss. She snuggled into me and we drifted off to sleep with Alexis and Mike still fucking in the other bedroom, the sounds echoing around the house.

 

 

Published 
Written by cethpada
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments