Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Brandy, the Girl Next Door (Part 2)

"Brandy was the effervescent bubbly teenage neighbor."

21
8 Comments 8
16.9k Views 16.9k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Brandy was the very cute college Sophomore who lived in my apartment complex. Watching her slip across the parking lot, through the breezeway in my building and over to the pool became a pastime I enjoyed, whenever I worked from home. She always wore shorts that were three sizes to small, with half her butt showing. Her form fitting t-shirts were equally tantalizing. I longed to check her out at the pool, because I knew she had a body that any guy would probably die for. With long brown hair and a tantalizing hour-glass figure, she was a head-turner and she knew it.

Sitting on my third floor my balcony, smoking a cigar and sipping on a beer, while taking a break from my work, I found myself thinking more and more about this cute vixen that had captured my attention. A knock on my apartment door brought me back to reality. I peered out the peep hole and all I saw was the top of a head.

Tap. Tap.

“Anyone there?” I heard her call out.

I opened the door and there she stood, a towel wrapped tightly around her waist, clad in only a bikini.

‘Whatcha doing?” she casually asked.

“Just jacking off,” I crudely replied.

“Can I watch?” she replied, stepping in and past the threshold of my door.

“Sure,” I replied. “Come on in.”

“I didn’t know you smoke,” she remarked, seeing the cigar in my hand.

“Only when I’m horny,” I teased.

“You’re always horny,” she replied, stepping over to the sliding glass door that lead to the patio.

“Can I?” she asked, sliding open the patio door and stepping out on to the patio.

“Sure,” I replied.

I stepped on to the patio and we both stood looking out at the open area between my apartment and the walk path to the pool.

“You have a cool view,” she said. “All I can see from my apartment is another building.”

I took a step back and replied,

“Yeah, the view is good.”

She didn’t notice my overtly perverted comment.

“Do you want a beer?” I asked.

“Sure,” she replied, still leaning on the balcony railing and looking out over the open area that lead to the pool.

I sat my cigar down in the ashtray and stepped back into my apartment. I grabbed a couple of beers from the icebox. Stepping back on the patio, I noticed she had shed the towel and had laid it over the railing. Her bikini barely covered her bubble butt and was wedged tightly into the crack of sweet ass. In her left hand, she held my cigar.

“Nice gar,” she said as I slipped back on to the patio.

“Girls are supposed to smoke cigars,” I chimed, handing her a beer.

“Says who?” she shot back.

“The most interesting man,” I replied. I didn’t really have an answer and that was the first thing that popped into my head.

“Fuck the most interesting man,” she replied, “I like a good cigar.”

“I’ll drink to that,” I replied.

One beer turned into two beers as we chatted about her grades and school. I pulled up a bar stool I had stashed in the corner and offered it to her.

“I’m fine,” she replied, leaning against the balcony railing.

“So what do you think of my new suit?” she asked, spreading out her arms on the railing as she faced me.

I had to admit it looked nice.

“Pretty sexy,” I replied. “I’m surprise they let you wear it at the pool.”

“Yeah,” she replied, “I’m pretty sure the manager doesn’t like it, but she hasn’t said anything to me . . . . yet.”

“It is pretty risqué,” I remarked, “But, you have the body for it.”

“Do you think so?” she asked.

“Oh yeah, I replied.

“I don’t know,” she countered, “I have a fat ass. I need to lose a few pounds.”

“Give me a break,” I replied. “There isn’t a guy I know that would kick you out of bed with a body like yours.”

“Oh Gawd,” she replied, “if I could only be so lucky as to find that guy.”

The conversation was flowing well.

“How about another beer?” I asked.

“OK,” she replied. I foraged past some leftovers in the refrigerator, for the last of my beer stash. I grabbed the last two beers and turned around. She was standing right behind me and I almost knocked her over, in my rush to get back to the patio. I immediately tossed out an apology as she backed up and caught herself on the counter top.

“Oh shit- I’m sorry,” I quickly remarked.

“That’s OK,” she replied, “I was simply going to ask you if you had anything else to drink besides beer.”

How about a Clamato, I asked. She had no idea what a Clamato was, so I explained it was half beer and half spicy tomato juice.

“That sounds gross,” she replied.

“Try it,” I said.

“OK,” she acquiesced, standing by as I made the drink. She took a sip.

Cocking her head to the side, she admitted it was good. Just then, a catchy little medley popped on to the radio and my guest began a little dance, stepping forward then stepping backwards, moving her hips to the beat of the melody. I was mesmerized as she worked her hips and back and forth to the gentle beat of the music. Three beers and I was in a very good mood. She stepped in close and slipped her hand on to my waist and said,

“Come on dance with me!”

I slipped my hand on to her soft waist and did my best to match her steps.

CarrieKerrr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarrieKerrr

My cock immediately sprang to attention as she, grabbed my t-shirt in her hand. She bit down on her lip and pushed herself up against me. She set her Clamato on the kitchen counter top and slipped her hands up under my t-shirt, feeling my chest and running her palms over my nipples.

I slipped my arms around her and pulled on the string that tied in the middle of her back, loosening her bikini top. She pulled on the string that tied at the base of her neck. In an instant, she was topless, pressing her 36 dd breasts up against me. I stripped out of my t-shirt as she silently pulled at the strings that held her bikini bottoms in place. She took a step back, still holding on to my hand and peering straight at my crotch.

She was completely shaved. Not a stitch of hair on her beautiful body. She pulled at the band that held her pony tail in place, allowing her long brown hair to fall gently across her soft and well-tanned shoulders.

“So what do you think?” she asked.

“I’m not kicking you out of bed,” I replied.

“I hope not,” she responded, stepping in closer to where I stood completely in awe of this young nubile goddess standing in front of me.

I unfastened my belt and dropped my trousers. My nine-inch steel rod strained at the edge to my shorts. She stepped forward and grabbed my cock through the fabric of my underwear, squeezing my manhood in her hand. She pushed my shorts down and I stepped out of them as she re-grabbed my cock, and gave it a tight squeeze.

“I wanna feel this inside of me,” she pleaded. She didn’t have to ask twice.

Grabbing her hand, I spun her around. She leaned forward, placing her hands on my dining room table, her star-fish and shaved pussy in front of me. I slipped the head of my cock up to her pussy and pushed. She took in a deep breath, a gasp-like sound, as I shoved my cock into her pussy. To my surprise, there was a block. I grabbed her waist and pushed. She let out a short “oh” as the small membrane gave way to the pressure. My pubic bone crashed into her soft ass, as did my balls. I worked my hips back and forth, my cock sliding in an out of her moist pussy. She lowered her head, her long brown hair covering her face. I grabbed her boobs and squeezed them.

Her hands grasped the edge of the table, her knuckles turning white. I could see her arms trembling.

“Oh fuck!” she exclaimed as her entire body trembled.

I knew I wasn’t going to be able to hold back.

“Don’t cum in me,” she exclaimed. I pulled out. My first shot exploded across her back. I grabbed my cock and attempted to put it back inside of her, but she pushed me back.

“No!” she exclaimed. “I missed taking my pill this morning!”

My second shot splattered across her ass, as I held my manhood in my hand. She quickly turned, and then my third shot landed on the dining room table. She knelt in front of me and slipped my cock into her open mouth, to catch the last of whatever I had left. It was a surreal moment. I had busted her cherry and damn nearly fathered a child in the process. I was scared and ecstatic at the same time. She kissed my testicles, then slowly made her way up to my stomach, stretching out her hands to lightly pinch my nipples. She stood in front of me and pressed her body against mine. Our lips met. She opened her mouth and welcomed my kisses, as my tongue darted in and out of her mouth. We stood and kissed for the longest time.

She took a sip of her Clamato an smiled, as she leaned against my kitchen countertop.

“I’m sorry,” she remarked. “I didn’t think this through very well.”

I told her to not worry about it as I grabbed a towel from one of the kitchen drawers and wiped my cock clean. I took her hand in mine and spun her around to wipe the evidence from her backside.

“Do you want to shower?” I asked.

“Uh-hum,” she replied.

She stood silent as I turned on the water.

“Are you OK?” I asked.

“Oh yeah,” she replied. “I can still feel you inside of me.”

“Well,” I replied, ‘We’ll have to work on that.”

She smiled as she stepped into the shower.

“That would be cool,” she replied. “Do you want to join me?

“Sure,” I replied, stepping into the shower with her.

“Are we OK?” I asked, lathering up a sponge.

“Oh yeah,” she replied, “We’re all good.”

As we stepped out of the shower, and toweled off, I knew out time spent together was quickly growing to a close. Then, like a lightning bolt, she asked a question I was not prepared to hear.

“Have you ever participated in an orgy?”

“No,” I quickly replied.

“Would you?” she pressed.

“I’m sorry,” I replied. “I don’t do well with another dick swinging around.”

“No, no, no,” she replied, “I have a girl-friend and we were chatting about finding a third partner.”

A third partner?

“Wait a sec,” I replied. “I just busted your cherry and you’re telling me you have a partner? How is that possible?"

“We both are virgins,” she replied, before self-correcting herself. “Well, actually, I was a virgin. We have played around a little, nothing too serious, just some kissing and stuff.”

Damn. My playmate was bi-sexual. What the heck.

My mind was a blur.

“Sure,” I replied, “Bring her on.”

I couldn’t believe what I had just committed to. She tip-toed and kissed me on my check.

“You are so cool,” she remarked. “This is going to be so cool!”

Cool. Right. I only hoped to be able to live through the ordeal.

To be continued . . .

 

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments