Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Brittany Stevens Office Slut Part 1

"Brittany Stevens has a great time at her Job interview."

27
3 Comments 3
50.4k Views 50.4k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Famous Story
Brittany Stevens sat down for breakfast and opened the local paper, flicking the pages to the Staff Wanted section. Brittany had not had a job for almost half a year now, and money was starting to run dry. Sure, her parents had helped her with her rent, her car, and pretty much everything else, but they were threatening to cut her off so she decided it was time to find herself some work.

Brittany bit into her toast as her eyes grazed down the various want ads. She licked her lips, still tasting the hot, thick cum of the man she had fucked last night. One good thing about not working, she had to find distractions elsewhere.

She remembered the way this man that she barely knew had bent her over her dresser and torn her thong down around her ankles, giving her ass a hard smack, before burying himself deep into her bald, wet, pussy. How he had grabbed her by the hair, pulling her head back rough, groping at her big, juicy tits as he had fucked her in front of the mirror, before pulling out and exploding in her mouth, her lips open and panting as he filled her mouth with his seed.

She snapped out of it, realizing now her hand was unconsciously between her legs, touching herself as she chewed on her breakfast. She focused again on the paper, determined to find something she would like. Her eyes finally resting on an ad halfway down the second page:

Wanted:

Sharpfield and Jones, one of the leading financial companies in the sector is seeking a dynamic and well presented personal assistant for one-on-one service to the president of our firm.

Although experience is not necessary, you will be expected to provide low levels of administrative support as well as any other support he (the president) sees fit. Late nights and high pressure tasks may be necessary.

Brittany looked over the ad with eyes still half glazed over, that was until she read what the job was offering.

"Holy shit!" she thought. "That's triple what I was making last year!"

The fact that experience was unnecessary sealed it for Brittany; finishing her toast, she walked into her bedroom. Her silk Kimono slipping from her shoulders, naked, she eyed her cupboard.

Brittany was 21 years old and happy to flaunt herself. She stood 5"5, with a body that she loved to take care of with regular trips to gym and to the beach. Long blonde hair cascaded down past her shoulders; she had blue eyes, big pink lips, nice perky 32DD breasts over a firm flat stomach, a nice round bubble butt, and a shaved pussy and long tanned legs.

As she stepped into the elevator at Sharpfield and Jones, Brittany looked over herself in the glass. She couldn't help but to choose something that showed off her assets; a tight, low cut blouse and jacket, her big juicy tits almost popping out, a short, black business skirt, thigh high stockings and some very sheer, very black high heels to finish the look. Brittany just didn't see the point of having a body that she looked after, and not showing it off to the world. Plus she loved the attention and favors that she got from doing it.

The elevator stopped halfway up and a young man stepped in. He was tall and good looking, dressed in an expensive suit; his eyes ran up and down Brittany.

"Well, hi there," he said, stepping inside.

"Hi yourself," Brittany said, inwardly loving the way his eyes ran over her hungrily.

Brittany stepped out of the elevator on the top floor and into the main office. Everything was sleek and made of glass and steel with a breathtaking view over the city.

"Brittany Stevens?" the secretary asked her, looking disapprovingly at her outfit. "He's waiting for you, just at the end of the hall."

Brittany giggled to herself as she walked past her, making sure to stick out her tits and swing that ass as she walked away. She knew the secretary wished she could pull of an outfit like this.

"Come in," Brittany heard a deep, strong voice call out to her after she knocked on the office door. She opened it and walked in confidently, liking what she saw.

Mr Jones, the president was sitting at polished wooden desk, laptop set aside and paperwork in front of him. He was young for an executive president, Brittany guessed about forty. Tall, dark, with broad shoulders and an impressive build, he stood as she entered, his crisp, expensive suit remaining unwrinkled.

"You must be Miss Stevens," he said. "Please take a seat." His eyes raked hungrily over the hot piece of ass that just entered his office.

Brittany smiled and sat down. Her round, firm ass slid unto the comfortable leather seat that was presented for her.

"Yes, sir, Mr Jones, and can I just say, you can stop looking now because your new PA has just walked through the door," she said.

Brittany smiled, loving the way Mr Jones ran his eyes inappropriately all over her. She was used to this treatment, but she still enjoyed it.

"I am willing to do anything for this job Mr Jones, hard days, long nights, I will always be there to please," she said seductively, pushing her chest out even more.

Mr Jones just sat there, stroking his chin as he eyed the amazing specimen that just walked through his door.

"Is that right, Miss Stevens? I have to say, you seem to be very well suited to this role so far," he said smirking. "As we said in the advertisement, this will be a very one-on-one orientated role, you will be my personal assistant, here to please me and take orders directly from me."

"That sounds perfect," Brittany exclaimed, biting her bottom lip seductively. Her pink lipstick was shiny and bright. "That sounds like exactly what I'm after."

"Well, in that case I will just cut to the chase, Miss Stevens, I don't want to waste my or your time any further." Mr Jones leaned back, eying Brittany off. "A quality that is a real deal maker for me, something the successful candidate will definitely need to possess, is superior cocksucking abilities, that's just one thing I find extremely important in a PA."

Brittany blushed for half a second, before retaking composure. She felt hot, flushed but excited.

BriseisMonn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BriseisMonn

She ran her tongue over her top lip.

"Well, I think you will find that I am an ideal candidate for that role. I have skill and experience which I will be happy to demonstrate."

Mr Jones felt his big, thick cock grow harder and stronger in his pants, pressed against the fabric as he again ran his eyes down Brittany, from her eyes, to her lips, tits, stomach and ass.

"Please do, Miss Stevens." He smirked, standing up and walking around the desk confidently.

Brittany eyed him hungrily, especially that huge bulge already evident. "Whatever you say... Boss!" She moaned, dropping to her knees like a good secretary slut and running her manicured hands up the front of his pants. "Such a big bulge!" She giggled, grabbing his belt firmly and undoing it for him. Pulling down his pants, she ran a hand underneath his jocks and pulled out his throbbing ten inch pole.

"Fuck, that's it, stroke it, Miss Stevens. You don't have the job yet." Mr Jones groaned as Brittany wrapped both hands around his huge cock and started to stroke it slowly. Looking up at him she ran her long tongue up the underside of his pole before sliding her big, pink lips around the head hungrily, massaging his big balls as she inhaled him deeper down her throat.

"Fuck, that's it, I think I just found my new office slut." Mr Jones moaned as Brittany started to slurp and bob on the end of his cock.

"Holy shit this is so fucking hot," Brittany thought as struggled to work inch after inch down her pretty throat, shrugging out of her jacket. She grabbed her tits, squeezing them as she started to suck on his cock like a good whore.

Mr Jones reached down, grabbing her blouse roughly and ripping it open.

"Let's see what you've got to show me." He grunted as the buttons flew off one by one. Brittany's big tits spilled out, bouncing again and again as she sucked him off.

She reached behind her back and popped her bra. It too slipped to the ground as Brittany grabbed hold of his legs to steady herself. Mr Jones grabbed her by her long blonde hair, shoving his cock rough down her throat, balls deep.

"Fuck, that's it, you little cocksucker, work my dick with that pretty mouth of yours." Mr Jones groaned as Brittany spluttered and drooled. Long strings of spit rolled down her chin, her neck. Her huge tits bounced and slapped together.

Brittany was getting so wet as her throat got used hard and rough. Brittany's lips slid off his cock with a loud pop as she moaned, "Yeah that's it, Mr Jones. I'm your new little office whore. I'll meet you in the morning with a coffee and a blowjob." She giggled, before sticking it back down past her tonsils.

Mr Jones grunted loudly, gripping Brittany by the hair rough as he pounded her throat. "Fuck, that's it I'm gonna fucking blow."

Brittany moaned. Feeling his balls and cock twitch she grabbed his shaft with one hand, long strings of drool connecting his cock to her lips. She started to jerk him off over her pretty face.

"Fuck yeah, that's it, boss, cum all over my slutty face. Mark me as your new office toy." She moaned.

She rubbed her clit fast and hard as the huge cock started shooting thick loads of spunk all over her face, neck and tits, hosing her down as she came hard on the ends of her fingers.

Mr Jones looked down at his new office cumslut. She was panting up at him. His hot thick cum slid down her face, chin, neck and tits. Panting, her chest heaved as she licked her lips.

"That tastes so fucking good. Thank-you, boss." She moaned up at him. Mr Jones grinned and grabbed her by the hair, pulling her to her feet.

"The interview isn't over yet, Miss Stevens." He grunted, shoving her over his desk. His papers and forms spilled everywhere. She was bent over with that round and perky ass in the air.

Mr Jones grabbed her short skirt and shoved it up around her waist. Grinning, he saw no evidence of panties. Brittany's bald pussy and ass were naked and spread wide for him. He laid his hand down hard on her bare ass; smack!

"So you didn't wear panties to this interview, huh?" He sneered. His smack left a bright red hand print on Brittany's ass. She squealed at the impact.

"Fuck! Spank me, boss, spank me." She moaned.

Mr Jones just laughed, looking down. He slowly slid a finger deep into Brittany's tight, pink asshole. She squealed again, pushing back against his finger. Mr Jones smiled to himself, before grabbing her by the hips and shoving his rock hard pole deep into her ass.

"Holy fuuuuck! That's it, Mr Jones. Stretch my tight fucking asshole." Brittany moaned out. "Fuck, it's yours now, boss. I'm your your personal fuck toy." She moaned again.

Her back arched as he pulled out and shoved it in deeper, ass-fucking her harder now, in rhythm. Brittany was bent over his desk like a good office whore. She felt his thick spunk sliding down her face and neck and he ass-fucked her harder. Her big, perky melons slapped together in rhythm.

"Fuck yeah, I love a big cock up my ass." She moaned out.

Mr Jones fucked her harder, loving the way her tight pink ass gripped his cock. Ramming it again and again, her nice round ass slapping against him. His huge balls slapping her hard clit with every thrust.

"Fuck, I'm cummminnng!" she squealed out, shuddering as he continually rode her ass.

 Mr Jones gripped her by the hair, pulling her head back. Her was back arched, bent over like a slut, her ass spread wide.

"Fuck, I love ass-orgasms." She moaned, her ass clenching his cock tight, pushing him over the edge.

"Fuck yeah, slut, here it comes again." He moaned out, shoving his cock deep up her ass. Emptying his huge balls deep inside her, he pumped her full of boss spunk.

Mr Jones leaned back, slowly sliding his cock out of Brittany's freshly fucked asshole, giving it a final smack.

"Good job, Miss Stevens, be here 9:00 sharp tomorrow." He grunted, pulling his pants back up around his waist.

Brittany flicked her hair back, looking back at him. "Sure thing... boss," she said, giving him a slutty, post-fuck smile.

Published 
Written by NastyGuy30
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments