Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Brittany Stevens Office Slut Part 2

"Brittany really starts to enjoy her new job."

24
1 Comment 1
36.4k Views 36.4k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Famous Story
Mr Jones, the President of Sharpfield and Jones, smirked as he leaned back in his black, leather chair armchair and took a sip of the coffee his assistant had brought him. There was nothing better than a coffee to perk him up first thing in the morning. Well, almost nothing. He took another sip and glanced down at his assistant as she bobbed and slurped on his cock with those big, pink, glossy lips of hers. He was amazed at the skill and finesse she showed as she brought her lips up and down his thick, ten-inch cock. Wrapping her long tongue around the shaft as she inhaled him balls deep. She was slurping and sucking like she was starving for it.

Brittany had instantly proven herself to be the perfect Personal Assistant, ever since the very first job interview where she had fucked and sucked her way into the position two weeks ago. She had recently started a routine of greeting Mr Jones every morning with a hot, steaming coffee and a wet, filthy blowjob, "It's important to start the day off right, Mr Jones!" She had giggled as she dropped to her knees eagerly. Brittany sucked cock better than anyone Mr Jones had ever encountered and he was enjoying it very much. She was terrible at filing and making appointments but who cares; Mr Jones had secretaries for shit like that.

Mr Jones was young for an executive president, most people guessed about forty. Tall, dark, with broad shoulders and an impressive build, the pants of his crisp, expensive suit wide open.

Brittany was twenty-one years old and happy to flaunt. She stood 5"5, with a body that she loved to take care of with regular trips to gym and to the beach. Long blonde hair cascaded down past her shoulders; she had blue eyes, big pink lips, and nice perky 32DD breasts over a firm flat stomach, a nice round bubble butt, a shaved pussy and long tanned legs.

Mr Jones grunted again, putting his coffee down on the desk and gripped Brittney by her long, blonde hair as she started bobbing faster and deeper on his throbbing pole, massaging his big, hairy balls with her manicured fingers, she started working his cock faster and faster. Slurping, sucking noises filled the room as she increased her pace, Mr Jones couldn't hold on any longer. "FUUUCCCkkkk!" He grunted as he started to blow his load. Brittany grabbed his cock and started jerking it into her open mouth, pumping thick loads of spunk down her throat, before swallowing with a loud "Gulp!"

"Thanks for breakfast Boss!" She smiled as she stood up, licking her lips and adjusting her skirt. Mr Jones had made it plain to Brittany that the dress code for her job would be 'Slutty and Revealing' which was more than okay with her. Today she was wearing a tight, low cut blouse and jacket, her big juicy tits almost popping out, a tiny, black business skirt, more like a belt, thigh high stockings, that stopped at her upper thighs and some very sheer, very black high heels to finish the look. Brittany just didn't see the point of having a body that she looked after, and not show it off to the world. Plus she loved the attention and favors that she got from doing it.

“Anytime Miss Stevens,” Mr Jones smirked as he adjusted his pants back into place, “That will be all for this morning I think, but check your emails, I’m going to require you to help me with a special project tonight!”

Brittany smiled, “Sure Boss, you know I’m always happy to serve, anytime, day or night!” Brittany was curious, a special project? What could that mean? But she didn’t want to impose on Mr Jones and the important work he did so she turned around and walked out of his office, Mr Jones’ raked his eyes over that round, toned ass all the way to the door.

Brittany licked her lips again, savoring the delicious taste of warm cum as she strutted past Mr Jones’ secretary, Amy. Amy hated Brittany , she hated the slutty way Brittany dressed around the office, and she hated the way all the men of Sharpfield and Jones couldn’t keep their eyes off her. This was a real shame because Amy would look pretty great if she put the effort in. Brittany knew this and loved it; she loved to tease Amy any chance she got. Leaning against Amy’s desk Brittany sighed, “Holy shit, I think Mr Jones just pumped a gallon down my throat!” She giggled. Amy stared at Brittany , shocked as Brittany strutted off, shaking that round ass as she stepped into the elevator.

Brittany decided to head home. Mr Jones had made it clear that he wouldn’t need her until tonight and there was no other reason to stick around. Later, in her apartment, she flicked through her emails, naked, except for her favorite silk Kimono tied loosely around her curves.

From: Mr Jones

Subject: Tonight

Hello Miss Stevens,

Tonight I have arranged for you to meet a very important client and I at the Hilton Hotel. His name is Bill Sharpton and I need him very satisfied so he gives us his account. I think you can take care of this for me can’t you? The room number is 314, be there at 8 pm sharp.

Brittany smiled to herself, “A challenge!” She was more than happy to be used as some sort of ‘deal-closer’ by Mr Jones. In fact, the very idea of it was already making her wet. Brittany stepped into her walk in wardrobe and began to select the outfit she would wear that night.

Several hours later Brittany was strutting down the hallway of the Hilton Hotel, her heels clicking across the marble floor, her jacket wrapped tight around her, she arrived at room 314 and opened the door, dropping her jacket to the floor as she stepped inside.

Brittany was wearing a very tiny, very slutty schoolgirl outfit, her blonde hair bunched into pigtails, she was wearing thick mascara and fake eyelashes, thick, pink lip gloss that made her big lips look shiny and wet, a lil white blouse that barely covered her big, juicy tits, a tiny plaid skirt that only covered half her round, bubble butt, thigh high white stockings and white fuck-me heels. Bra and panties were of course out of the question.

Bill and Mr Jones’ mouths dropped open as she strutted through the door.

SammyLeclerk
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SammyLeclerk

“You must be Mr Sharpton!” Brittany gave a cute smile, “I’m Mr Jones’ PA Brittany Stevens, and I’m here to do whatever it takes to make you sign with us tonight!”

With that, Brittany pulled at the knot that was tying her lil blouse together at the front, it fell open immediately and those, big, full melons popped out. She smiled again, sliding a finger between her lips and striking a cute pose, “So is there anything I can do for you tonight Bill?” she asked.

Bill stared at Brittany , running his eyes over her hungrily, taking her in, looking like a perfect fuck-doll in that outfit. He cleared his throat, “Well Mr Jones has just been telling me what a good lil cocksucker you are, why don’t you come over here and show me what you can do!”

Brittany giggled, “I’d love to show you what a good lil cocksucker I can be Mr Sharpton!” Brittany dropped down unto all fours, her skirt riding up higher around her ass as she crawled to the two men slowly, wagging that ass from side to side as she approached, Bill could only stare as she ran her hands up his legs slowly, unbuttoning his pants and pulling out his big, eight inch cock.

“My Mr Sharpton!” Brittany moaned, “You are packing some serious meat down there!” She giggled, before running her long tongue up the shaft, from the balls to the head, and wrapping her pink, glossy lips around his pole.

“Holy shit, you were right Mr Jones, this lil slut sucks an amazing cock!” Bill grunted as Brittany worked his big cock eagerly, on her knees in front of him, her big, perky tits bouncing lightly as she bobbed on his cock in rhythm.

“Well she should be!” Mr Jones smirked, “She’s been practicing on me every morning!” Mr Jones slowly unzipped his pants as he watched his lil office slut sucking on Bill’s fat cock, pulling out his own pole and stroking it. “Lets see if she can handle two at once!”

Brittany moaned, pulling her lips off Bills cock with a loud POP, “Wow, you are spoiling me tonight Boss!” She giggled, a long string of spit hanging off her chin as wrapped her lips around Mr Jones’ pole, using both hands to jerk Bill off at the same time.

Mr Jones grunted, grabbing Brittney by her pigtails and ramming his cock rough down her throat, pumping her throat balls deep before pulling out and shoving her mouth deep unto Bills cock. The two men were sharing Brittany's throat now, jerking her mouth off one cock unto another, her hands jerking off whomever she wasn’t sucking off.

“Holy shit, you are one lucky man to have a PA like this!” Bill grunted as Brittany slurped loudly on his cock, the end shoves way past her tonsils, his big balls slapping her chin again and again as he fucked her throat like pussy.

“I’m going to fucking blow!” Bill grunted, Brittany felt his cock twitch and then explode down Brittany ’s throat, Bill moaned loudly, pulling his cock out of her throat and jerking his huge load of spunk all over her pretty face, long ropes of spit and drool hung of Brittany ’s chin and connecting her lips to his cock as he shot thick, sticky spunk all over her. Brittney moaned, panting for oxygen as Bill showered her in spunk. She heard Mr Jones grunt loudly as he to started coating her slut face in thick wads of jizz.

Brittney moaned happily, licking her lips as she felt the combined loads of two fat cocks slowly sliding down her face, “I always feel so pretty with a nice big facial!” She giggled, “I like to feel it slowly drying on my face.” She stood up slowly, “Why don’t you boys sit back while I show you what you got to play with.”

Bill and Mr Jones glanced at each before both fall back on the couch, both men slowly stroking their cocks as Brittney slowly started to work her way out of her open blouse, dropping it to the floor, “I want to thank you guys for my yummy facial.” She giggled, slowly wriggling out of her tiny, plaid skirt, it too fell to the floor, standing naked now, except for her white thigh high stockings and high fuck-me heels.

“You want to fuck this sexy lil piece of ass, Mr Sharpton?” Brittany moaned, slowly spinning around and bending over the coffee table, pushing her round ass up, high into the air. She turned around and looked at Bill, “Why don’t you come over and make me squeal!” She said, licking her top lip again.

Mr Sharpton could not believe what was happening, this amazing, sexy, fuck-dolly, bent over in front of him, wagging her round ass back and forth, teasing him, begging him to fuck her brains out! Well he didn’t need to be told twice and he grabbed her by the hips, shoving his rock hard pole deep up her tight, bald pussy.

Bill needed this, it had been months since he last fucked his wife, and he had some serious blue balls, “Fuck, that’s it Bill, fuck me rough!” Brittany moaned, spreading her legs wider, her big, perky tits bouncing and slapping together as Bill started ramming her from behind, grabbing her by the hair and pulling her head back rough. Holy shit, this tight lil pussy was gripping Bill’s cock so tight!

Brittany ’s eye rolled back in her head as Bill started to ride her rough; he was fucking her tight lil cunt like an animal. Brittney gave a guttural moan, her scalp burning as Bill pulled her head back by the hair, forcing her to arch her back and stick out those huge tits.

“Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Fuck me Mr Sharpton. Fuck my lil slut brains out!” Brittany grunted, pushing her ass back unto Bills fat dick as he rode her again and again. Her big, perky tits bouncing hard and slapping together, thick wads of jizz still sliding down her face and dripping off her chin.

Finally Bill couldn’t take it anymore. He shoved his cock in balls deep and exploded deep inside Brittany ’s pink hole. Pumping her full of his second load. “Good girl!” Bill grunted as he pulled out slowly, giving her round ass one last smack. Brittany remained where she was, panting and moaning softly, as warm spunk slide down her inner thighs.

Bill seemed in a daze as he zipped his pants back up, “Send those documents through in the morning!” He grunted at Mr Jones as he walked out of the hotel room. Mr Jones just laughed, his eyes on Brittney’s tight lil asshole.

Published 
Written by NastyGuy30
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments