Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Carol - Part Five

"Carol and I have our first pleasure dance"

5
5 Comments 5
10.6k Views 10.6k
4.5k words 4.5k words
Carol had spent most of the previous night detailing her sexual history. I had told her that her disclosures were not something I needed to know, but she had insisted that I know about her past activities and slide into sexual addiction. Her words, not mine. She wanted to be frank and open at the outset of this new relationship. As well, the telling of her personal secrets to someone she was learning to trust was a continuing and necessary part of her on-going therapy.

The underlying message for me was, “Please still like me,” and “I like sex.”

Her titillating narrative was sandwiched between an earlier, embarrassing premature ejaculation on my part as I fucked her for the first time, and a high quality late morning blow job, in which Carol amply demonstrated just how good she was at sucking cock.

Now, hours removed from those events, we were sitting on a blanket at a local park, on a beautiful, warm late spring day, having just finished our lunch and a bottle of chilled white wine.

The question that had quietly been posed by Carol was what did I like, referring specifically to my sexual interests. Her question hung in the air and went unanswered for a minute or so as I pondered what to say.

“Did you suddenly become shy?” Carol asked when I did not respond as quickly as she would have liked.

“No. It’s such a broad question. I was just thinking about it.”

“What’s to think about? I told you what I liked and even how I liked it. All I want to know is what you like?”

I had really enjoyed her attention earlier in the morning, so told Carol that I liked the way she had sucked my cock and swallowed, and how she had made it all so erotic and sensual by letting cum dribble out of the sides of her mouth and drip off her chin.

That simple revelation led to a discussion about blow jobs and hand jobs, whether I liked them to be slow and sensual, and whether she preferred swallowing to watching a guy shoot his load.

“I do like a slow blow job,” I told her. “I also like a slow hand job, especially if it is accompanied by the lady talking to me about what she likes or wants. Lay next to me, stroke my cock slowly, and whisper dirty things into my ear, and I’m yours.” I joked.

Carol revealed that she liked sucking cock more than just stroking one, and will typically swallow or watch a guy squirt his cum, depending on her mood and the guy’s wishes. Basically, she will do whatever the guy wants.

If she had her way, however, she would use her talented mouth and tongue on the guy until he was ready to pop, and then have the guy cum on her. Anywhere but her back was acceptable, although she preferred that the guy spew his white goo on her breasts and nipples or on her face.

I took the opportunity to tell her that I liked what she liked.

I told her about being teased; being kept on the edge and not allowed to cum. And that I also liked to tease and edge a lady. Carol was not at all sure what I was talking about.

I tried to explain teasing and edging, as it is sometimes called. Using an example, I told Carol how Sarah used to tease me until I could not take it anymore. When Sarah would finally let me cum, my orgasm would be so intense I would shoot long ribbons of cum feet into the air.

My mistake in using Sarah as an example led us to a discussion of my relationship with Sarah and whether I still had feelings for her. I told Carol that I had lost track of Sarah, who was supposed to be working in upstate New York; that Sarah had not returned my phone calls for the past several months; and that even my early letters to her had been returned as not deliverable. I acknowledged that I liked Sarah, and that we were close, but that we did not have sufficient time together to explore whether there were any romantic feelings.

I tried to make it clear that while Sarah was a wonderful sex partner, had taught me many things, and had exposed me to some wonderful sexual adventures that I might never have experienced, that period in my life was in the past. My interest now was in Carol.

Mental note: don’t mention Sarah again.

As long as we were talking about past partners, Carol admitted to having had strong feelings for the photographer, despite their age differences, and that she was indebted to him for teaching her about her sexuality and providing her with new experiences.

There was also one particular medical student for whom she had developed romantic feelings. She always looked for him at parties because that particular guy, for some reason, knew exactly what she wanted and how she wanted it. She liked the way he talked to her and touched her, how he could make her body crazy with lust, and the many ways he would make her pleasure last for hours. When he did not attend a staff party, she would be disappointed. When he was with someone else at a party, she was jealous. When she could be alone with him, the sex was incredible and she wanted to stay with him for the whole night.

Carol had some experience with toys. She had a vibrator; one of those big ones that you plug in and has a large, round head on it. She knew of, but had never tried nipple clips, or used feathers, scarves, gloves, dildos, blindfolds or any of the other wonderful toys that were available to enhance ones sexual experience and pleasure.

I told her about the small, battery operated vibrator I had, and about other toys I had used to tease some women, i.e., Sarah, to make them cum multiple times. I even showed her how she could use her own silky hair like a small brush to tickle the sensitive head of a cock and drive a guy insane with pleasure.

Carol had never been restrained, at least not in the way that I meant it. Yes, she had been held down by others while being fucked. But she had never had her wrists tied or been tied to a bed or any other object.

“Have you ever been with more than one woman at the same time?” she asked, turning the subject away from restraints.

“Yes,” I told her.

“Did you enjoy it?”

“Very much. It was always a fantasy of mine.”

I left it at that, not wanting to bring Sarah’s name back into the conversation. Indeed, my only experiences with two women had been with Sarah and her friends.

“Have you ever been with another woman?” I asked, turning the subject back around to her.

“Yes. I’ve been with other women in a group with guys; and with another woman when there were just the two or sometimes three of us.”

“I assume you liked being with another woman?”

“I prefer guys. But I’ve been complimented by a few women who thought I had done a good job satisfying their needs. I liked licking pussy; but I love sucking a big cock more. Anyway, with a woman all you can do is make them cum. With a guy, you make him cum and he gives you a prize.”

Without mentioning Sarah’s name, I shared more stories about Sarah, our one outdoor sex adventure, and the sex games we played, and more about restraints, teasing, edging and orgasm denial. Carol told me more specific details about her group sex experiences, and in particular her experience with five guys in a back room at one staff party.

Carol liked anal sex. She preferred it doggie, but had done it bending over a table or chair, while lying on her side, and while sitting on top of a guy’s hard shaft. She also enjoyed double penetrations, if she could find two guys willing to do it.

“There is no other feeling like it,” she told me. “With a guy in each hole, I can cum multiple times in just a few minutes.”

It had been Carol’s experience, however, that guys shied away from double penetrations because guys didn’t want their male parts to touch another man’s male parts. Inevitably, given the proximity of everyone’s equipment, shafts would touch and balls would knock against balls.

When Carol was in the right mood and not tired, she could apparently achieve an orgasm rather quickly; very quickly if she were giving one to herself. She was also capable of experience multiple orgasms. This was particularly true if the guy or guys kept going and did not stop when she was having her first orgasm; she could quickly cum a second or third time; sometimes even more.

"My best effort," I explained, "was cuming three times with the same woman." 

Carol’s clit was very sensitive. If it’s little protective hood were pulled back, exposing the love button, and her nub was touched right away, without any other stimulation first, it would hurt. Yet , after a few minutes of nipple play, or licking and fingering, Carol needed to have her clit touched and played with, sucked, rubbed and even pinched. The longer the sex play, the rougher she liked a guy to play with her clit.

“Do you like rough sex?” I inquired.

“I’m not sure what you mean by rough. I want the guy I’m with to be the aggressor and do what he wants to do. But I don’t want to be slapped, hit, bruised or cut. I like having my ass slapped and nipples twisted, and I love having a hard cock pound my pussy or ass. A little pain mixed with pleasure does really turn me on.”

“It sounded to me liked rough sex with the photographer and at parties,” I observed. “You tell stories about those experiences in a way that makes it sound like you enjoyed it that way.”

“I did enjoy it rough,” she responded. “I enjoyed it too much,” she added with a laugh.

Carol’s nipples were very sensitive. She liked having them pinched and twisted, to the point of hurting. There had been times when she thought she was going to cum just from the pleasure she experienced from having her nipples tweaked and pulled.

“When you shaved your pussy, did you like it that way?” I asked.

“Yes,” she said right away with some excitement in her voice. “I did like it.”

“Why? Does it feel different?”

“I loved how men would look at my bare pussy; how they would stare at it; and be so hungry to touch it. I loved showing my pussy to guys and got chills all over when I would spread my legs and they would stare at it.”

“Would you like me to shave my pussy?” she asked after a short pause.

“I’d love it, if you want to.”

The look she gave, and her little coy smile, told me that she would.

As we lay side-by-side and talked, I occasionally ran my finger lightly around her hard nipples which were protruding from her shirt; she ran her fingernails lightly over the ever present bulge in my pants.

It was, in all respects, a wonderful afternoon. Not only was it a beautiful day spent with an attractive woman, but there was a real freshness and openness in our sharing what we liked and wanted. I had never had that kind of a frank conversation with any woman about sex. Maybe I did with Sarah. But that was more show and tell.

The mind and body can only take so much sex talk. This is especially true when two people already want to be with each other, and the talk involves detailed descriptions of one’s sexual interests, needs, wants and desires.

Carol and I had experienced just a taste of each other the night before and this morning. It was now later in the afternoon. We were both turned on and ready and willing to pleasure each other. It was just a matter of whose apartment we would use.

My place was closest. In addition, I needed to take a shower and shave.

We gathered our things, rushed to the car, threw everything into the trunk, and drove off.

Carol sat crosswise in the passenger seat, and as we drove, began to run her hand over my hard shaft, teasing me. My cock was leaking pre cum and was throbbing, aching and begging for release from its confinement.

“If you pulled the car over right now and stopped, I’d fuck you right here,” she whispered.

I pressed harder on the gas pedal.

Carol had not been to my place before.

NinaRay
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NinaRay

It was bigger and a whole lot newer than her apartment. She was used to walking along a single, narrow corridor, kitchen/living room to bedroom. When we arrived, she had to pee. When done with that, she took great joy in just wandering around exploring the apartment, going room to room, and climbing the stairs.

Maybe she was just interested in what the place was like. Maybe she was looking for evidence that another woman had been there. I ran up the stairs to the shower, leaving her to explore.

It was a quick shower and shave. I thought Carol might join me, but no such luck. I stepped out of the shower with a huge erection that any guy would be proud of, dried off and walk the few feet from the bathroom to the bedroom.

Carol had taken off her clothes and was sitting on my bed, looking very much like a lady who wanted to be fucked until she couldn’t take any more. Her red/blonde hair was hanging straight down over her shoulders, partly covering her perfect tits and hard nipples. Her legs were spread just enough so I could see her slit. The way she looked and the sensual expression on her face stopped me in my tracks. I was reminded once again why I had found Carol so attractive the first time I saw her.

“I see you’re ready,” she said, staring at my swollen manhood. Our first real, significant dance of pleasure had begun.

I walked the few steps to the bed. Carol never took her eyes off my cock as it swung side to side; I never took my eyes off her incredible body. I climbed onto the bed as she rose to meet me.

We were teenagers; first timers; dogs in heat. I kissed her so hard my lips hurt. Our tongues battled during each sloppy, wet kiss. Carol had grabbed my hard shaft with her hand and had a strong grip on it. So much so that pre-cum spurted out onto her leg. I squeezed each magnificent tit and felt her hard nipples in the palm of my hand.

At this pace, I would have cum in a few minutes, maybe less. She might have cum quickly as well. I was already very worked up and dripping pre cum from the tip of my shaft. Given how wet the inside of her thighs were, I knew she was feeling the same way. Nonetheless, it is difficult to slow down when you both want to fuck the other. I took the lead; slowed us down; and controlled what we were about to do.

My erection lay across her upper leg and she stroked it with her hand, spreading more pre cum on her thigh. I attacked her nipples, knowing that she liked having them sucked and tweaked, and that they were very sensitive. Nipple play is one of my favorite things.

“If you keep on stroking my cock I’m going to cum all over your leg,” I told her.

“I’d love you to cum all over me,” was her breathless response.

Neither of us stopped what we were doing.

I licked and sucked on one nipple while I pinched and twisted the other. Despite Carol having puffy type nipples, they were so hard and erect that I could slip a wet nipple into my mouth and flick it back and forth with my tongue.

Carol finally let go of my manhood and settled back onto the bed to enjoy the pleasure I was providing.

“I like it harder,” she indicated, referring to my tweaking of her nipples.

I rolled each nipple between my fingers and thumb, pressing hard on her nipple. She let out a little moan.

“Mmmmmm. Yes. Like that.”

The immediate need to fuck each other’s brains out had subsided somewhat, and the knowledge that we had all night to play and fuck began to settle in.

Carol was on her back, with her arms spread above her head, giving me full access to her beautiful tits and erect nipples. I squeezed each breast and punished each nipple, all the while dripping pre cum on her stomach and listening to Carol moan with pleasure.

“I’ll do anything you want,” she moaned.

Her words sent shivers up my spine and blood rushing to my already swollen manhood.

I played with her nipples for a long time. Sometimes I softly rolled them in my fingers, sucked on them, and even tickled them. Mostly, however, I did what she wanted and twisted, tweaked and pulled so hard on her nipples that her moans of pleasure were sometimes mistaken for moans of pain.

Carol enjoyed what I was doing and let me know how good it felt. Her body twitched, her breathing was heavy and see clutched at the bed sheets. Indeed, it did appear that with enough time and effort I could make her cum just by playing with her nipples.

I stopped, however, when I thought that her nipples were both bruised and sore and when they had turned a purple-red. Carol moaned a little disappointed moan when I stopped, wanting me to play with her nipples a while longer.

I squeezed her breasts, and ran my finger lightly around her areola, teasing her; tickling her tits. I slowly ran my fingers down over her stomach to the soft mound of hair just above her slit. I ran my fingers lightly through her pubic hair and over her mound.

Carol spread her legs, exposing her wet pussy, giving her slit to me for my enjoyment and pleasure. I ran one finger just inside, and up and down her wet lips. Her hips rose off the bed and she moaned loudly. I thought she had cum.

I continued to run my fingers just inside her slit, causing her to leak her juices, which ran down over her asshole and onto the bed. There was going to be a big wet spot on the bed when we were done. I didn’t care.

I whispered in her ear what I was going to do to her, as she moaned and pushed her pussy up to accept more of my fingers.

“I’m going to make you cum with just my fingers.”

“I’m going to lick your pussy and clit until you beg to cum.”

“I’m going to fuck you hard until you cum for me.”

Carol moaned with each comment I made, moved her hips around and grabbed at the sheets with her fingers and hands. I continued to leak pre-cum all over her side and hip.

“Fuck me. Please fuck me. I need to be fucked,” she implored as she leaned into me. The look on her face; the desire in her eyes almost made me cum.

I slid my fingers deeper into her love hole and slowly slid them in and out while I sucked on a nipple. I moved my fingers up her wet slit and found her love nub. With two wet fingers and my thumb, I rolled her button around making sure my touch was light, yet hard enough that I would get a response.

Carol arched her back, her hips rose off the bed, her mouth opened wide with a silent moan of pleasure, her eyelids fluttered and her body began to twitch and jerk.

I flicked my fingers over her swollen clit several times. Carol let out a couple of short gurgling sounds and pulled hard on the bed sheets. I ran two fingers around and over her love nub and Carol’s body began to spasm with small jerks. I rolled her clit between my wet fingers and thumb again, putting some pressure on her button.

Seconds later, she rolled into me, grabbed me tightly with one arm, her hand and her sharp fingernails, and let out a long and loud, unintelligible sound that came from deep within her gut.

Carol came with such force and intensity that I could not keep my fingers inside her pussy. She bounced off of me and the bed, scratching my stomach with her nails. Spittle ran from the corners of her mouth; her eyes were half closed; and her juices flowed out of her slit, into her asshole and down her leg onto the bed.

“Oh god. Oh God. Oh god. Fuck yes!” she yelled as her body contorted with pleasure

I remembered that she liked it when the guy did not stop what he was doing to her, even when she was in the midst of an orgasm.

While she continued to moan and fought to catch her breath, and as her body continued to jerk with each spasm of pleasure that raced through her, I got between her legs and slid my hard and wet shaft deep into her love hole. There was no resistance. We were both covered with our own secretions, and my entire length, right up to my balls, easily filled her pussy.

Carol let out another long moan as my cock slid into her, and shook as she continued to enjoy her first orgasm. As I bent her legs back, I slammed my cock into her cunt. It did not take long. Several hard thrusts and I was rewarded with another huge orgasm, bigger and louder than the first.

“Don’t stop. Don’t stop,” Carol yelled, barely able to breathe. “Fuck me harder,” she demanded.

I kept up the pace as she asked, and drove my swollen shaft deep into her love hole. I was now breathing heavily, sweating, and very close to losing control over my own need to cum.

“Yes. Yes. Yes. Harder. Don’t stop.”

Carol came for the third time.

I slowed down and took the opportunity to watch her cum. It is a very special thing to make a lady cum. It is even more special to be able to watch her enjoy the intense pleasure that comes with an orgasm, and to know that you are the one giving her that pleasure.

“Cum in me,” she said as she slowly settled back onto the bed. “Cum inside me.”

Her eyes were bright and watery. Her nipples were hard and had returned to a bright red. She had the look of a lady who had just been fucked and was continuing to experience the pleasures of her orgasms.

She was sweating, her nose was running, her chin was wet with her own saliva, her hair was spread over the pillow and bed with some of it matted to her forehead, and her thighs were soaked with her juices.

I bent her legs back and held onto her ankles, rose up onto my knees, and fucked her fast and hard as she stared into my eyes.

“Cum in me. Cum in my pussy. ”

Her juices splattered here and there as my cock drove into her canal and made loud slurping noises.

It would take only a few minutes for me to get to the point of no return. I had been close anyway. Now the feeling in my groin grew quickly into my cock and balls and began to engulf my being.

“I’m going to cum!” I yelled, telling Carol what she already knew.

My orgasm was intense and powerful. It was probably the strongest orgasm I had experienced to that time. I know I made strange and loud noises and sounds. I know I swore as I was consumed with pleasure.

“Fuck yes. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.”

I continued to fuck her as gob after gob of hot cum spurted out of my cock, deep into the back of her love hole, quickly filling her pussy. I was exhausted, but in a world of wonderful pleasure.

I slowly fucked her until my shaft began to lose its length and girth and until my cock finally went so limp that it slipped out of Carol’s slit. I rolled over onto my back, still trying to catch my breath and still shaking from the assault on my pleasure nerves.

Carol snuggled in close to me and put her head on my shoulder.

“I love your cock,” she whispered. “I love how it fills me up.”

We held onto each other as we both began to breathe easier. We kissed long, soft kisses, the tips of our tongues just touching in a small duel.

After a minute or so, Carol asked if I wanted to watch cum drip out of her pussy. I had seen a slit leak cum before, but had never been asked if I wanted to watch it up close. Carol spread her legs to let me see.

Small streams of white goo had already seeped out of her hole and run down her ass. She squeezed her pussy a little and more oozed out and ran down her ass cheek.

“Play with it,” she said.

I ran my fingers over the thick goo and the inside of her slit, spreading the viscous liquid all around her pussy lips. Carol closed her eyes, arched her neck and back and moaned.

“Let me taste it,” she said.

I scooped up cum and her juices with two fingers and brought my fingers to her lips.

“Taste us both,” I said.

She sucked on each finger until all the liquid was gone. I scooped up more cum and juice and ran my fingers over her lips as she flicked her tongue over my fingers.

I had never done that before with a woman. It was an erotic and sensual moment.

I wanted her again and was already getting hard.
Published 
Written by mike8253
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments