Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

College Tour

"Jackie pays Brad a college visit that results in a night of wild sex."

10
5 Comments 5
25.3k Views 25.3k
4.0k words 4.0k words
After Halloween, Brad and I continued to talk, texting each other several times a day. Our chats were flirty and sexual, but not romantic. I was in no hurry to enter another relationship after the way things ended with Steve. And while Brad was a big part of why things ended so badly, I couldn't deny that I was attracted to him. There was a special chemistry between us that made him impossible to forget.

I still felt like an outcast at school, having been labeled a "whore" by a lot of girls after the story got out about me cheating on Steve. My friends stayed true to me, but I felt isolated from many of my classmates and found myself watching Easy A a lot, as I identified with the modernized Scarlet Letter stigma. Brad and I would occasionally SnapChat pictures to each other of our private parts and I would usually masturbate to the pics he sent me. And if not staring at them, I would at least visualize him when I touched myself. And so when he asked if I wanted to come spend the weekend with him a few weeks later, I couldn't say no.

It was a 90-minute drive from Orlando to St. Augustine where Brad was living in a dorm. I was a junior, but hadn't taken any college tours yet so I was excited to see Flagler College. It was like something out of Harry Potter, a castle-like campus in the center of an ancient town. I wasn't expecting the atmosphere to be as romantic as it was. Before going to the dorm, Brad gave me a tour and took me to dinner at a little touristy diner that served gator burgers.

It was dark outside that Friday night by the time Brad showed me to his dorm. I had to sign-in and get a visitor badge, along with signing a waiver that said I would stay with my host. His dorm allowed guests to stay overnight, but you had to be 18, which I wasn't just yet. I showed my fake ID that said I was 21 to get in since I was still 17. Compared to the beauty and richness of the campus and surrounding area, the dorm looked like a prison. The common areas were fine, but the only decorations were bulletin boards covered with campus announcements and events.

As we climbed the crowded staircase up to the fourth floor, Brad held my hand. I felt protected by him in this strange new place as I clutched onto my weekend duffle bag. As we got to his room and he opened his door, my first impression was the huge difference between the left and right sides. Brad had the left side of the room, which had Florida Gators bed sheets, a centerfold calendar with a completely naked blonde with fake tits, and the "College" poster from Animal House. Brad's side was a little messy and haphazard, while the other side was clean. The bedsheets were a fun zigzag pattern of different shades of purple. The posters on the wall were of Beyonce and Celine Dion. It looked like a girls room.

"Hey Dustin, this is Jackie," Brad said as he introduced me to the skinny guy working on his laptop at the desk in the corner. He stood up, his piercing blue eyes making me feel like he could see into my soul.

"Oh hi, Jackie," he said excitedly in a high pitched voice. "Brad's told me tons about you. I hope you have fun this weekend. I'll give you two some space." All of Dustin's "s"'s lisped ever so slightly.

"It was nice to meet you, too. I'll see you later, I hope?" I asked Dustin as he opened the door.

"Yep. Just text me Brad when it's clear to return." He gave a joking growl as he closed the door behind him, taking his laptop and backpack somewhere else to work. I was really surprised that Brad hadn't mentioned his roommate to me before. Brad was such a man's man, a case of too much testosterone. I remembered hearing him use derogatory words towards gay kids in high school a lot, so I assumed he was not okay with gay people.

"Your roommate seems awesome," I said to Brad as I took a seat on his bed."

"Yeah, Dustin's a great guy. I got pretty lucky with the room assignment... But let's not talk about him." Brad sat down next to me, his arm around my shoulder as he leaned in for a kiss. I could taste the garlic fries still on his breath as his lips parted mine and my tongue met his. His big free hand rested on my right breast as he groped it, rubbing it as his kiss became more powerful, his tongue thrusting to the back of my throat.

"Oh, cutie... the things I'm going to do to you..." Brad got on his knees on the floor as his hands grabbed the hem of my shirt and quickly peeled it over my head, tossing it behind him onto Dustin's bed. He leaned forward to unhook my lacy pink bra as he pulled that off too and leaned in to suck on my breasts. He hadn't shaved in at least a couple of days and his gruff stubble scratched the skin around my nipples as he sucked on them, making them perky and firm. "I fucking love your titties," he said as he continued sucking them and I moaned. As he continued sucking on my nipples, he reached down to unbuckle his belt.

Standing up, Brad dropped his pants and boxers in one swift motion. His big cock was pointing straight out at me, his bushy black pubes framing it and thinning out as the hairs continued down his big balls. "Suck my dick, cutie." I got off the bed and onto my knees at his feet. Looking up at him, I grabbed the base of his cock in my right hand and gently licked his head, which already had precum leaking from his urethra. I wrapped my lips around it as I began to suck it slowly, in and out, coating his dry dick with my spit. Brad's strong right hand rested on the side of my face as he said "Oh fuck yes, cutie. Suck it harder."

I began sucking him harder and faster, taking his head to the back of my throat. He let out a louder moan as his head touched my uvula, and I pulled it back into my mouth. "Take it down your throat, baby." I took a deep breath through my nose as I fought my gag reflexes, feeling his fat head bend down my throat. It was painful and my eyes began to fill with tears as he moaned, repeatedly saying "Oh fuck!" I fought to get it farther in, my throat making choking noises uncontrollably as I fucked his dick with my throat. He bent over to reach down and hold my tits, squeezing them and pinching my nipples as he said "You're such a good little cocksucker."

I pulled his dick out of my throat, keeping his head in my mouth as I breathed heavily through my nose. He pulled his dick out and slapped my cheeks with it as I tried to get as much air as possible. "Do you like being throat fucked, cutie?" My thought was no, but I could tell Brad wanted to hear me confess to loving having a foreign object rammed down my throat. I nodded my head through my heavy breathing as he said "Oh fuck, yes. Yes you do, you little bitch." He gave my face a gentle slap. Being called a bitch like this kind of turned me on.

I began to suck it more and within seconds he grabbed my head and thrusted to the back of my throat again. "Take it down your throat again, bitch." I looked up at him scared is I took a deep breath and forced his head down my throat. Once it was back there, he began to hump my face fast and hard. I gagged and choked. Without being in control, I wasn't able to focus on not puking and my eyes began to stream with tears. I grabbed his strong, hairy thighs and pushed back as he released his hold on my head. Looking down, I continued to choke and gasp for air. Brad recognized he had gone too far.

"Oh fuck, cutie. I'm sorry, are you okay?" He got down on the floor at my level and lifted my chin. Seeing my tears, he leaned in and said "I won't go that rough again on your pretty throat, baby." He leaned in to kiss my messy mouth. Spit had drooled down my chin and neck and he licked it up around my lips as he returned to kissing me, spitting it back into my mouth.

As he returned to standing, he brought his big, slobbery dick back to my face. "You ready to continue, cutie? I'll be gentle." I grabbed it and resumed sucking on it, hard and fast. Allowing the tip of his head only to the back of my throat, but I didn't take it down again. Brad moaned, louder and louder until he pulled out, grabbed his dick and jerked it off fast as he held my head with his left hand. He maid a noise like he was in pain, holding his breath or something and then let out a prolonged "Fuuuuuuuuuuuck!" as he shot his big, hot, sticky load on my face. It stung a little as the first hard blast made contact with my cheek. By the time he was done, it was in my hair, on my right eye lid, my nose, my closed lips, and dripping down my chin.

"Oh fuck, baby. You're such a good little cock sucking bitch." He pressed his head against my lips. "C'mon baby, suck out the last drops for me." Brad's spunk had always been bitter and nasty, and this time was no different. I opened my mouth and sucked on his cock, tasting his gross jizz and making a face that let him know I thought it was disgusting, but he was so turned on by it. Pulling out, he used the head of his cock to smear his jizz closer to my lips as he instructed me to lick it off in a whisper. It continued to be gross. but I did it anyway for two reasons: one, it turned him on and two, I had to get the cum off my face anyways. I wiped the spunk out of my eyes and cleaned my fingers on his bed sheets.

Brad took a step to the side and turned my head, placing it against the edge of his bed as he raised his left leg and rested it on the bed. Dropping down slowly, he rested his hairy balls on my face and said "Lick my balls, cutie. They're making more cum for you right now." I stuck out my tongue and teased his hairy scrotum. Both of his balls felt heavy against my tongue as I lifted them and lowered them back to resting position over and over as Brad hummed with pleasure. His dick had softened a little, but not enough to shrink all the way down and it rested it's full weight on my forehead.

"Now it's time to get you off," Brad said as he stepped back and helped me up to my feet. Unbuttoning my jeans, he peeled them off of me to reveal my pink lacy panties that matched my bra. Brad stood behind me as he peeled them off and let them drop to my ankles as his right hand reached around and cupped my bald crotch.

KendallBennet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendallBennet

I had waxed a few days before and had less hair than a swimmer on chemo as his fingers found my soft clit, massaging it. His left hand rubbed my left ass cheek as he pressed himself against me, his hard cock bent to the right and his shirt tickling my back. As his right hand began to trace my labia, his fingers softly parting my lips, his left hand reached around to rest on my breasts. His middle finger began teasing my moist opening, gently pushing in just a bit and then pulling out as he pinched and rubbed my nipples. His mouth pressed onto my neck like a vampire as he began to nibble and suck on it.

"Ohhh yeah," I whispered as Brad's middle finger began to penetrate my vagina. His thumb found my clit and applied pressure as he rubbed it from side to side while his finger went deeper and deeper until his whole length was inserted. My hips were uncontrollably shifting, pressing my ass into him and releasing as I enjoyed his touch. He temporarily stepped back, using his left hand to grab his cock. Spreading my ass cheeks, he raised his cock and let my cheeks close around it like a hot dog in a bun as he pulled me close again. Instead of returning to my tits, his hand reached up and held my neck as he began sucking on my ear lobe and grunting. Pulling out his middle finger, he returned it inside me along with his index finger as he started fingering me harder. His fingers applied more pressure along the front wall of my vagina as his thumb pressed firm into my clit. Choking me slightly, I began to black out as I started to cum. I was trying to scream, but the pressure on my neck made it hard and the sounds that emerged sounded like a sick whale. I came hard and forceful, my pussy squeezing his fingers for dear life as my juices gushed down his hand, down my legs, into the panties that were still around my ankles.

"Mmm. You like that, you little bitch?" Brad's hand released from my neck and returned to my left breast as he pinched my nipple hard. He kept his fingers inside me, but stopped thrusting as his thumb wiggled my clit, which had grown bigger and harder since he started playing with it. I nodded my head and let out a weak "mmm hmm" in reply to his question as he pulled out and picked me up, tossing me onto his bed on my tummy. Grabbing my knees, he put me into a very submissive position. My knees were tucked under me, my legs spread and my head on the pillow as he pulled my arms back and rested my hands on my ass, holding my cheeks spread.

Brad's big hands grabbed my ass cheeks and squeezed them as his gruff face buried between them, his tongue pressing firmly into my little asshole. "Ohhhh," I let out as his tongue entered my ass. It hurt a little bit, but also felt kind of good. He thrust it in and out of my ass a few times before sliding down to my pussy and licking up my cum. "Mmm, such a good little cutie."

The bed shifted and creaked as Brad got onto it, his knees on the mattress right behind me as he peeled his shirt off his chest. I couldn't see him, but knew he took off his shirt because I saw it get tossed onto the floor. His right hand reached for a fist of my long, brown hair as he used his left hand to angle his cock into my vagina. As his head entered, I held my breath. His fingers were big, but two of them had nothing on the girth of his cock as he split me open and I winced. My muscles uncontrollably tightened as he tried to get in further and couldn't.

"You're so fucking tight, baby. Let me in, let in my big dick you bitch." I tried to relax as he continued to hump, getting it deeper and deeper until he ran out of cock. His bushy pubes pressed firmly into my ass, tickling my wet hole and he began to pound me, his big balls slapping between my legs. I couldn't help moaning as his big hard cock roughly hit my pleasure spots deep inside. Brad reached under me, grabbing my boobs and pulling me up from the bed into an upright position. He held me close, his hairy, sweaty muscles pressed into my back as his left hand wrapped around my throat and his right hand reached down to rub my clit. He was grunting in my ear again as he begged "Cum for me, baby. Cum on this big dick. You know you want to cum so badly on me, you bitch."

I began to shake, my whole body tensing up as I came so hard I was screaming and crying. Brad stopped humping and said "Oh fuck, baby" as my pussy squeezed the shit out of his dick. "Oh fuck, you're so fucking tight, you bitch!" Removing his hand from my clit, he placed both hands on the sides of my face and turned it around as far as I could bend as he kissed me from behind, sucking and biting on my bottom lip as his left hand released my head and slapped my right breast. Letting go of me, I fell forward onto the bed, collapsed.

Brad turned me around and lay on top of me, kissing me and making out as he rubbed his wet dick against my leg. "You let me know when you're ready for more, baby."

"Oh shit..." I confessed, my vagina sore and tender and completely not in the mood to be fucked again for at least several hours. "I think I'm done for the night."

"Oh, c'mon baby. A little hottie like you, how can you make me wait until tomorrow?" He looked hurt and upset, then his eyebrows raised. "I have an idea. Get back on your knees."

I wasn't sure what he meant, but I turned around and got back on my hands and knees as he hopped off the bed and went to his nightstand. He opened a drawer and pulled out a bottle of lube. "Let's see if that ass is as tight as your pussy."

"Oh no," I said as I turned around. "I've been fucked in the ass before and I really didn't like it." On the night Steve broke up with me, when he was having his revenge sex after finding out I cheated on him with Brad, he forced himself into my ass and it was extremely painful.

"Psht! It doesn't hurt if you use enough lube and are with a guy who knows what he's doing." Maybe he was right, Steve didn't use any lube. Brad was so hot and I felt bad my pussy was out of commission for him at the moment, so I turned around and presented my ass to him again. As he got behind me, I heard the bottle make a fart noise as cold lube hit my ass and his fingers began prodding it inside me. It made my asshole slippery, his fingers now entered and exited with ease and it felt really amazing.

Steve got back on the bed and I heard more slippery noises as he lubbed up his cock and stroked it, coating his dick with lots of it. After about a minute, he got close behind me, his left hand reached forward to grab my shoulder as his right hand helped his head angle against my asshole. He began to press it in and maybe got the head in before I said "Owwwww! Stop!" and he pulled out.

"Did that hurt, baby?"

"Yes." His fingers began to rub my ass gently.

"Relax, cutie. Relax all of your muscles." The hand on my shoulder began to massage it as he began to finger my ass gently with his middle finger. "Keep relaxing, baby... That's it..." he inserted another finger and fucked me slowly and gently with them. "Stay relaxed sweetie," he said as he quickly removed his fingers and replaced them with the head of his dick. It was significantly wider, but with him commanding me to relax, it didn't feel as bad this time.

"Ohhhh yes, baby, stay relaxed," he reminded me as he got his head all the way in and began to work on getting the rest of his cock in my ass. It began to hurt again, but I kept reminding myself to relax. "Ohhh baby, so fucking tight. Such a tight little ass. Good girl," he congratulated me as his right hand grabbed my right shoulder and he began humping me harder and faster. As he entered deeper, I could feel the insides of my vagina being pressed around. At one point, I even felt his dick stimulating my g-spot for a few seconds. It was a bizarre experience.

Brad picked up speed and I began to feel a little nauseous. It was like he had hit a bend in my ass and was forcing it to straighten out to take more of his cock, which was working somehow. I began to feel his balls slapping into my pussy as he kept saying "Oh fuck! Such a fucking tight ass! Fuck!" After what must have been only a minute or two, Brad began to cum deep inside. Squeezing my shoulders to the point where they were in pain, I stayed still beneath him as he pumped ribbon after ribbon of his jizz deep inside my ass. He leaned in against my ass, turning my head to kiss him. His breath was pretty fowl as he thanked me and got back up to slowly pull out.

I was getting ready to get up, feeling like I needed to use the bathroom, but Brad held my hips in place. "Wait baby, I want to see that cum leak out of your ass." He began to finger my pussy, which was very tender and uncomfortable. He curled his fingers back against the rear wall of my vagina, using a "come here" motion as I felt my sore asshole forced to pucker from deep inside of me. It made me wince and moan with a little pain as he said "Try to fart out my cum, baby." I did what he asked, trying to fart and heard a very bubbly sound escape my ass as he said "Oh fuck yes, that's hot baby." I felt his cum ooze down my pussy and drip onto the bed. Brad leaned forward and bit my right ass cheek.

"You're so amazing baby."

"I need a shower. Can you show me where the bathroom is?" I got dressed and grabbed my bathroom bag out of my duffle as Brad put on just shorts and lead me down to the ladies room. The showers were like bathroom stalls, separated by partitions and doors, but still felt very public and with little privacy. I cleaned myself as best as I could and brushed my teeth. I felt dirtier than I thought I would as I made my way back to Brad's dorm. When I got there, he was passed out as I climbed into his bed to cuddle for the night. He forgot to text Dustin, who woke us up around 2 in the morning when he came home a little pissed that Brad didn't text him. Unable to get back to sleep after that, I wondered if I would be able to live up to Brad's sexual expectations the rest of the weekend.

Published 
Written by JackiePie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments