Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Deadwood, another ride for Laurie

"Laurie gets another long ride"

17
10 Comments 10
15.9k Views 15.9k
2.4k words 2.4k words
I was just finishing up my plans for my trip to Sturgis this year when my phone rang. I got a cocky smile across my face when I saw it was Laurie calling. When I answered her call she told me that her kids were off with their dad for two weeks and was wondering if I had any free time. I began telling her about my trip to Sturgis.

“Oh, that sounds like fun, Dan, I’ve always wanted to go there,” she said with a hint of eagerness to her voice.

“Would you like to come with me,” I asked.

I could tell she was trying hard to hold back her excitement in response to my question to her. After a long pause she said, “I would love to, if you don’t mind?”

“I asked, didn’t I,” I replied to her.

We spent the next hour discussing the plans for the trip and right before I hung up and said, “Do you own nipple clamps, Laurie?”

“No, I don’t,” she said after a long pause.

“I suggest you get some,” I said and ended the call.

Laurie showed up to my place right on time the next morning. I finished getting the bike ready and looked up at her and asked if she had gotten the clamps I requested. She smiled coyly at me and reached in her purse and pulled out a chain with a clamp on each end. A wicked smile spread across my face as I walked around the bike towards her.

I took the clamps from her hand and backed her up against my workbench. My hands moved to her waist and I gripped the bottom of her tight white t-shirt and pulled it up over her head. I reached around and unhooked her bra and slid the straps off her shoulders. I tossed it up on the work bench and said, “You won’t need this.”

I could feel Laurie’s body tremble as my hands made contact with her breasts. I fondled them and rolled her nipples between my thumb and forefinger getting her nipples nice and hard. Laurie moaned softly and her head fell back as her eyes closed. I took the clamps and slowly clamped each one of her nipples. She gasped as she felt the tight clamp pinch her hard nipple.

I reached for her t-shirt and pulled it back over her head. She looked so incredibly hot standing there. Her t-shirt clung tightly to her breasts and the clamps were very well defined through it.

“How does that feel,” I asked her.

She moaned softly, “Very erotic.”

“Ready to go,” I asked her.

“I am very ready to go,” she practically purred.

I climbed on the bike and started it up. I motioned for her to climb on the back and she tossed her leg over the bike and moved her body tight against mine. I could feel her softly rubbing her clamped nipples on my back which made me cock twitch in my jeans. She wrapped her arms around my waist and rested them just above my twitching cock. I looked down at her hands and then over my shoulder at her. She gave me a sexy grin and raised an eyebrow at me. I turned around and started the bike down the road.

After six hours of driving, I was hungry for more than food at this point. Feeling Laurie’s clamped nipples rub against my back for the last six hours was making me horny as hell. I pulled into a small little hotel and parked the bike.

“I’ll go get us a room,” I said to Laurie as I climbed off the bike. She climbed off and stretched her arms above her head. She looked so good with her tight t-shirt stretched out against the clamps on her hard nipples.

I returned with a key to a room and lead Laurie in that direction. I opened the door for her and motioned for her to enter. I closed the door behind me and threw the key on the desk and sat down in the chair. Laurie turned and looked at me and I could see the lust burning in her eyes as strong as it was in my cock.

“Come here,” I instructed her.

She slowly made her way over to me. I grabbed her hips and guided her to straddling my lap. I gripped the bottom of her t-shirt and pulled it over her head. He big breasts look so beautiful clamped and good and swollen by now. I reached out and grabbed the bottom of the chain that dangled between her breasts. I tugged on it making the clamps pull her nipples. She moaned loudly and her back arched as if she was offering herself to me.

I took the end of the chain and put it against her lips. She parted them slowly and took the chain between her teeth and held it there. My hands ran down her sides and back up her stomach and covered each breast. I squeezed them without much gentleness which made a loud gasp slip between Laurie’s teeth clenched on the chain.

I slowly undid one of her clamped nipples and then the other. I tossed the chain on the table next to the chair and then I took both her breasts in my hands and pushed them together and started sucking on her swollen sensitive nipples.

“Oh, fuck,” she whimpered as my mouth devoured her tender nipples.

“Does that feel good,” I asked her.

Oh God yes, Dan, please don’t stop,” she whispered breathlessly arching her back more.

I had no intention of stopping but I’m sure Laurie was well aware of that.

I continued sucking her nipples and then bit down on one hard. Her body jerked hard as she felt my teeth drag against it. She gasped loudly and whimpered out, “Oh God, Dan, please fuck me!”

When her words registered in my brain a switch flipped inside of me. The alpha male took over before I could even think.

I jumped up from the chair taking Laurie with me. I set her down and spun her and pressed her back hard against my chest. My fingers worked swiftly unbuttoning her pants as my lips pressed against her ear.

“You want fucked, Laurie,” I growled in her ear before I bent her over the table and yanked her jeans down.

“Yes,” she said breathlessly.

I slapped her ass hard and said, “Yes what?”

With a quick gasp and without any hesitation she whimpered, “Yes, Sir.”

I slid my hand down between her legs and rub my fingers against her pussy. She was so wet and her legs spread instinctively as my hand rub her aching pussy. I was pleased to feel how wet she was. I reached down and undid my jeans and slid them down to my knees. I started to rub the head of my cock up and down her wet pussy lips.

JuliaWave
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JuliaWave

I knew the little slut wanted it bad as her moans grew louder and her hips greedily pushed back on the head of my cock.

I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her back so my lips were next to her ear and said, “You want my hard cock don’t you, you little whore?”

“Yes, Sir,” I do she pleaded.

“Beg me for it,” I ordered her.

“Please, Sir, I need your cock deep inside my pussy,” she begged.

I grabbed my cock and just slid the head inside. I groaned loudly as I felt her greedy cunt stretch around it and try to pull me in. She moaned loudly and tried to push back to get more of my cock but I held her hips frim.

“Tell me how bad you want to be fucked, again,” I said.

“Oh God, please,” she begged, “I need you to fuck me, fuck me now!”

Without hesitation I rammed my cock deep inside her greedy cunt. She gasped loudly and cried out for more. I released her hair and grabbed both her hips and pounded her pussy just like she begged for.

Her hips pushed back on my thrusts forward driving my cock deep inside of her. She cried out with each thrust loudly and had no shame about it. It didn’t take her long before she cried out, “Oh my fucking God, I need to cum!”

“Yes, Baby, that’s it! Cum hard on my cock! Milk it,” I demanded.

She started to cum before the last word left my lips. Her pussy clamped hard down on my cock. I could feel her walls spasm as her body shook wildly with her orgasm. Her greedy pussy pulsed on my cock milking it, wanting my cum. I couldn’t hold back and grunted loudly. My cock exploded deep in her hot wet cunt, pumping rope after rope of cum inside of her.

“Fuucck,” I cried out as her pussy drained my cock of my seed.

I pulled my cock from her pussy and collapsed on top of her. She was panting hard and gasping for air the same as I was. When my breathing returned to semi normal I got up from on top of her and reached down and grabbed her panties. I helped her place each foot through the holes and slowly slid them up her body. She turned to look at me and had a questioning stare on her face.

“We’re going to go to dinner and I want my cum soaking your panties as we eat,” I answered her unasked question.

She smiled a wicked grin and I lifted her off the table and kissed her deeply. She moaned softly into my mouth. When I broke the kiss she whispered against my lips, “Thank you, Sir.”

I sat down in the chair and was catching my breath when she immediately knelt before me and took my cock in her hand. She looked up and me and gave me a wicked grin and then spread her lips and started sucking our juices from my cock. I moaned loudly and held her hair out of her face as I watched her clean my cock.

“You are a naughty little whore, aren’t you,” I asked.

She giggled softly with my cock in her mouth. I lay my head back closed my eyes taking in the feeling of her warm wet mouth cleaning my cock. When she finished she looked up at me and said, “Ready for dinner, I’m starving?”

We walked over to a little diner that was across the street from the hotel. The thought of my cum soaking her panties while we ate, was instinctively erotic.

“Can you smell my seed leaking from your pussy,” I asked after the waitress cleared our dinner plates.

“Yes, I can, Sir,” she purred back at me.

My cock twitched in my jeans as the words rolled off her tongue and I knew I couldn’t wait to get her back to the hotel room.

When the check was paid at the diner we began to stroll back to our room. My cock was pressing hard against my jeans with just the thought of my cum soaked into her panties and resting against her pussy lips.

Laurie was all over me before we got entirely into the room. I managed to get the door closed right before she dropped to her knees before me and started undoing my jeans. She was on mission and I had no intentions of stopping her. She quickly undid my pants and pulled them down until my hard cock sprang free from its confines. She wrapped her hand around it and started stroking it slowly up and down. I watched her slide her tongue between her lips and lick up and down my shaft. I moaned deeply feeling her hot wet tongue drag across my hard cock. She looked up at me as she slid her tongue slowly down the shaft of my cock and started sucking my balls. My body tensed as I felt her warm mouth engulf them and suck them gently. I was mesmerized by her actions and couldn’t take my eyes off her. My body tensed more as I felt her tongue start to travel down under my balls. I let out a loud groan as I felt her tongue start rimming my asshole. My hands gripped her hair tight and I pulled her in closer wanting more of her tongue.

Her tongue licked and swirled around my asshole which made my whole body shake.

“Fuck, you are a naughty little whore,” I growled.

My need to cum was building fast and I knew I wanted to cum in her tight pussy again. I grabbed her and pulled her up off her knees and undid her jeans. I yanked them down and lifted her up and she instinctively wrapped her legs around me. I turned her around and pressed her against the door. I reached down and put my cock at her entrance and rammed it inside her once again. I fucked her hard against the door as her nails clawed into my shoulders.

“I want you to cum on my cock whore,” I growled against her ear.

She whimpered loudly and I felt her body start to tremble.

“That’s it,” I said.

“Ohhh God,” she panted as I started to feel her pussy clench around my cock.

Her arms and legs wrapped tight around me as her body started to convulse. My cock could feel her walls gripping me and begging for my cum. I wasn’t about to disappoint her. I grunted loudly and rammed my cock hard inside of her, thrusting with each rope of cum I filled her with.

I carried her over to the bed and laid her down. I yanked my jeans off as she laid their giggling at me. I pulled the covers back and let her slide underneath. I climb in next to her and pulled her close. I think we both fell asleep before the thirty second mark.

We showered and checked out of the hotel and started day two of our little road trip. I already had ideas running through my head for tonight. I knew one thing for certain, I needed to find a drug store and buy some enemas.
Published 
Written by LK213
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments