Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dirty Tricks Chapter7

"Sex and subterfuge, politics makes for strange bedfellows"

12
11 Comments 11
6.6k Views 6.6k
7.8k words 7.8k words


Previously in "Dirty Tricks"

While attending Alexa Grey's, the retiring mayoress's extravagant birthday party, an unknown photographer captures political opponents and electoral candidates, Heather Anderson and Sean McCarthy, during an adulterous rendezvous. After being sent ominous instructions with photographic evidence of their indiscretion, they meet to discuss their predicament, only to have sex yet again.

Heather and Sean eventually agree to let only Sean’s shady campaign manager, 'Fast-Eddie' handle the blackmailer situation. Eddie hires Jesse Cortez, a professional fixer to investigate. 

Later that day, after learning additional incriminating photographs had arrived at her office, Heather rushes there to intercept them before Trish, her campaign manager and Sean McCarthy's estranged sister, gets her hands on them. Unfortunately, Trish opens the mail and sees the lurid images, but decides to pretend otherwise. Instead, she allows Heather to seduce her like she did back in high school, something Trish has never forgotten.

Afterwards, Heather discovers a secret surveillance camera in her campaign office and feeling shocked, informs Eddie, who then informs Jesse Cortez. While removing the camera, Jesse sends a computer virus to the unknown blackmailer, but as he leaves Heather's campaign office, an unknown assassin captures a careless Cortez who is later found dead in his car.

Having guessed that Heather is being blackmailed and assuming it was her brother doing it, Trish unscrupulously decides to teach them both a lesson. She assumes the identity of the blackmailer and instructs both of them to attend a BDSM sex club. Trish and Mayoress Alexa Grey are doms who get their kicks punishing others, Trish taking care of Heather while Alexa gets to vent some steam off on an unsuspecting Sean.

After delivering Sean to the club, Eddie drives to Jesse Cortez's home to offer comfort to the grieving widow. Arriving there, Eddie witnesses the widow Cortez in a passionate embrace with Bob Anderson.

o0o

It was Sunday evening, her first since turning fifty, and Alexa Grey watched her husband sleeping in his hospital bed, and felt her temper flare. Despite paying exorbitant premiums for private health care, the Goddamned hospitals still couldn't, or wouldn't, provide decent coffee or a comfortable chair. She stretched, rearranging her position to relieve aches and pains the uncomfortable furniture was causing, and stared at the dark brown liquid in the plastic beaker. Her stomach rebelled at the thought of drinking it. 

The last month had resembled a roller coaster ride with both ups and downs, especially this last week. Her birthday party had been very enjoyable, despite Jerry's absence, but seeing him lying here in the hospital, with their Goddamned uncomfortable furniture was not so great. The photos of Heather Anderson and Sean McCarthy had turned out to be pure dynamite as had the video of Heather seducing her campaign manager Trish. Alexa produced a tight-lipped smile. She'd been lucky to get her hands on the film. The virus, cleverly planted by that Cortez fellow had been a tricky piece of work. Undiscovered, it could have done some real damage. 

'Was discovered the right word?' she mused.

Before dying, Jesse Cortez had confessed to what he had done in an unsuccessful effort to save his life. Although unsavoury, torture was still an effective manner of gathering intelligence, and by following his instructions, the virus had been bypassed. That was a master-stroke. She now had the digital data she wanted, and she knew who had hired him. "Pity I didn’t know last night, otherwise, I might have paid 'Fast-Eddie' a visit instead of going to the TiMiDi club," she muttered angrily. 

"There are too many people getting involved in things that don’t concern them..."

She ticked off the names on her mental list; Bob and Jerry, once lifelong friends but now arch rivals, Heather, the so-called perfect wife who seemed to be fucking everyone she meets. And then there was Trish, Sean and Fast Eddie. Were they bit players in this game or would they become a real threat? 

Feeling too tired to contemplate all the in's and out's she put that thought on a back burner and reflected on Bob Anderson and herself. Hard to believe she'd only celebrated her birthday party a couple of days ago; unbelievable to think Jerry had been in the hospital for almost three weeks. 

Ironic how time and circumstances can change one's life and perspectives, she continued fuming and vowed, not for the first time, to make them pay. "All of them; the do-gooders, the liberals and even this fucking hospital with its Goddamned uncomfortable furniture and bad coffee, will regret crossing me," she promised herself. 

In fact, anybody and everybody who'd conspired against her, and that included Bob 'fucking' Anderson, would feel her wrath. She hated him. Wasn't it he who had outmanoeuvred her and more or less demanded she leave politics, Alexa raged? Wasn't it his fault Jerry was lying in this hospital bed, unable to do much more than sleep while he recovered? She needed her husband's guidance and intellect but he was unable to help her now. 

She had to calm down, so she focused on the steady, rhythmic breathing of her husband, regulated by one of the many blinking and beeping machines that surrounded his bed. His condition was stable. Having suffered what the doctors called a 'Widowmaker,' and complicated further by the burst ulcer he always ignored, her husband's survival was only thanks to the consummate skill of the paramedic who arrived at the Grey's household after Jerry collapsed in a heap after first arguing and then fighting with Bob Anderson.

Jerry might be a lot of things, Alexa knew, and not all of them good, but he was a fine husband and he loved her more than anything in the world. He more than loved her, he worshipped her, he had done ever since they'd started going out with each other after her tempestuous relationship with Bob Anderson had ended. It was a testament to Jerry's character that the men's friendship had stayed intact after she dated and ultimately married him. That made recent events all the more devastating. 

Bob had stormed into the Grey's house, barging past her like a raging bull, and headed straight for Jerry's study. Alexa followed him and when she entered the room, he and Jerry were already arguing. Bob had demanded, in his usual condescending arrogance, that Alexa should retire as mayor when her current term expired because Heather was running for election, and he wanted her to become the town's new chief executive. When Jerry, politely but adamantly refused, saying that the decision wasn't his to make, Bob went ape-shit. Then, after threatening to withdraw all his business from Jerry's firm, he then turned to Alexa and shouted at her, calling her everything from the town's whore to Satan's bitch. That's when Jerry moved between his friend and his wife and asked the former to leave.

Bob, still unable to get his own way then said he was going to the gutter press, and he would tell them everything that went on in the Grey household, from the long list of Alexa's lovers to the fact that Jerry wasn't a real man and couldn't keep his woman satisfied. Normally a peaceful man, that was the last straw for Jerry, and he took a swing. The punch landed squarely on Bob’s jaw, sending his head violently sideways. However, adrenaline gave Bob more power and after shaking his head in disbelief, he rushed his old friend. 

That's when the struggle began, the one that burst the lawyer’s agitated ulcer. Suddenly releasing his grasp of Bob, Jerry fell to the floor clutching his stomach in an effort to staunch the incapacitating pain. Hearing him beg for help, Alexa rushed to his side, and when she glared up at Bob, all he did was look at them with a victorious sneer. "Let this be a warning. Do as I say otherwise this is just the start of trouble for you both." Then, turning on his heels, he stormed out of the room. 

"You poor bastard," Alexa whispered to her dormant husband. It was now his third week in the hospital and Alexa visited him every evening, except for when she couldn't avoid it, like last night and her birthday party last week. "Don’t worry, Darling," she continued in a soft voice, "I'll make sure Bob Anderson doesn't get away with this." A secret smile spread across her lips. "In fact, Jerry, I'm using the very thing he threatened to expose me for, to hang the fucking hypocritical son of a bitch." She thought she saw Jerry’s body twitch in reaction but knew it was just a figment of her imagination.

Tears of anguish welled up in her eyes and Alexa fought hard to control her emotions. It might be a private hospital but doctors and nurses still talked, or in her case gossiped. Rumours in abundance surrounded Alexa, some true, some bad and others damn right lies, but until now, that's all they'd been, just rumours. "Whatever I've put you through, Darling, you didn't deserve this." In a moment of brutal honesty, the distraught wife knew she had won the lottery when she married Jerry.

A year after graduating 'magna cum laude,' Jerry was already making a name for himself when they tied the knot. In the courtroom or across the conference table, Jerry distinguished himself and was gaining a reputation as a hot-shot lawyer, who took no crap from anybody. "Except me," Alexa admitted. From the very beginning of their relationship, she had been in charge. What Alexa’s heart desired, she got it. No questions asked, no compromises sought, Jerry was so besotted with her, he'd do anything to keep her satisfied. 'And I’d taken advantage of the situation,' she thought with mixed feelings.  

Early in their marriage, she explained her need for big cocks. How she loved and missed feeling them, stretching her orifices, giving her the burn she needed. Jerry was a small dicked man and didn't have the tool, physically speaking, to satisfy her, so when he asked her what she intended to do, her answer was both shocking, simple, and ruthless. "Easy, I will find well-hung men and they will fuck me, use me, do anything I want. From this day forth, I will be your hot wife and you will be a cuckold." 

To emphasise her statement, she'd brought home an athletically built man. When she finished explaining, Alexa then stripped naked and fucked the well-endowed visitor in front of her astounded husband. Consoling himself that the man's IQ probably didn't even reach double figures, Jerry watched his wife humiliate him from his favourite armchair. That was the start of Alexa's hot wife existence. At first, he’d found it hard to accept, but after reaching the conclusion she would leave him anyway if he didn't agree, he soon accepted his role in their marriage. 

"If only it had stayed at that," muttered the outgoing mayoress. The second time she wanted to prove her power over her husband, she'd screwed a well-endowed co-worker, before going home. Upon entering their dining room, Alexa, stinking of raw, brutal sex had demanded Jerry prove his devotion. The look of puzzlement on his face disappeared when she stepped out of her skirt and he saw the dark discolouring in her underwear. A thrill of excitement ran down Alexa's spine as she watched Jerry obediently drop to his knees and crawl across the carpet in her direction. Standing there with her feet apart, she pulled the spunk stained gusset aside and ordered him to clean up the mess. She remembered the tremendous orgasm she experienced with fondness.  

"I let Bob fuck me, Jerry," she confessed to her dormant husband, her voice softly defiant. "Last week, during my birthday party," she continued as if confessing her sin would absolve her. "I seduced him when I saw that bitch Heather and Sean leave together. After everything he's done… to you, to us, to our plans, he has to pay. Soon we won't have to worry about him. By the time I've finished, he and that skinny little cunt he calls his wife, won't know what's hit them. That's a fucking promise, Jerry, that's a promise. No-one threatens me and gets away with it." Her voice was devoid of all emotion, but no-one heard her speak, not even her sleeping husband. 

A nurse entered the room to check Mr. Grey's condition, and Alexa caught the wary look the younger woman gave her. "Anything I can get you, Mrs. Grey?" she asked out of profession courtesy after she had taken care of her patient. 

"No thank you, young lady," Alexa replied, giving the nurse a competent once over. 'Hmmm, I wouldn’t mind taking your temperature, Missy. The old-fashioned way,' she mused as she watched the younger woman’s pert bottom disappear from the room. Then her thoughts returned to a darker nature. Bob Anderson might think he's won, but he was wrong on that count. Although she had announced during a press conference at the hospital, that she would probably withdraw from a second term of office, citing Jerry’s health problems as a reason, Alexa knew she couldn't resign now. Despite the sudden bout of election fever her statement had sparked, her non-participation was not what Jerry would have wanted, not after all the work he'd done to secure their financial future. Incapacitated as he was, he would never forgive her if she let this opportunity slip through her fingers.

During covert surveys of Kennedy Park, a nearby national beauty spot, British-American Mines, the largest mining company in the world, had stumbled upon huge amounts of Palladium, a valuable metal used in many industrial processes, and had quietly sought concessions to extract the precious ore from the ground. Jerry had helped the company through the maze of legal mitigation and soon all his efforts would come to fruition. The town would need a ridged hand to guide it through the tumultuous times that lay ahead. There would be some hard, difficult decisions soon, decisions that could benefit the town if the council had someone strong enough to help them through the process. 

Alexa knew it would horrify the town's wealthy, liberal-minded folk, folks like Bob Anderson and his ilk despite or maybe because of the huge financial boost the economy would receive. And it wasn't only the town's financial position that would improve if the mining company won the concessions. Aware of the problems they faced, British-American Mines had promised, albeit deniable, financial remuneration to anybody who helped them gain the exclusive mining rights and Alexa, determined to profit from this good fortune, would let nothing get in their way. 

It wouldn't be easy, especially considering the company’s reputation for environmental devastation. In the past, their activities had wreaked millions of dollars worth of untold damage, and Kennedy Park was one of America's more resplendent natural areas. Resistance, both local and national would be unavoidable, but Alexa Grey could be very persuasive when she wanted to be. Although she had left things a bit late, Alexa knew she would have to prove her reputation for getting things done, once she announced her intention to stay on as the mayoress. And when she and Jerry were victorious, a disgraced and bankrupt Bob Anderson would spend his time trying to survive in prison, while his wife Heather would have to spread her legs to earn a living.  

A machine peeped and Alexa, distracted from her reverie, looked up to see nothing out of the ordinary. Another couple of weeks, the doctors had said when they released Jerry from intensive care, before he could come home. He was out of danger and now he needed rest. Lots of rest, they'd said. The machine bleeped again and then fell silent. No-one came rushing in so Alexa assumed everything was under control. She shrugged her shoulders and resumed her contemplations. She had her objectives and had set the wheels in motion. All she could do now was wait. 

The memory of her birthday party invaded her thoughts. Lots of hypocritical well-wishers present, all pretending to care for her because she was there unaccompanied. "How is Jerry," or "Such a shame Jerry can't be here tonight," they simpered. Even Bob and Heather, acting as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened, offered their sympathy. The mayoress wondered if Heather would have been so compassionate if she had known her husband would fuck Alexa before the evening was over. That thought aroused a malicious smirk. 

The stupid fuck had been so blinded by his own importance, he hadn't seen the way his slutty wife was flirting with Sean McCarthy.

"Of course he didn't, Darling," she chided herself, "not the way you were flashing your tits at him," she remembered with an inward smile. The memory of their tryst turned her on, and Alexa felt herself moistening. 'He was a good fuck,' she thought. 'Different from Jerry, more masterful, always had been, even back in the day when they dated at university.' Mind you, she'd always enjoyed the physical side of their relationship. Luckily, Bob's appetites had changed little over the years and that suited her. When she wasn't dishing it out at the TiMiDi club, Alexa liked it rough and Bob Anderson hadn't disappointed her, although he had surprised her in one way. Instead of spraying his seed over her glorious buttocks like he used to do, he came inside her. 'Maybe he was being generous because it was my birthday party,' she mused, a hand resting between her thighs.

o0o

"Hello, Alexa, happy birthday. You’re looking wonderful tonight," an exuberant Bob said, reaching for her hand, his demeanour completely at odds from the last time she saw him. Then like a prince regent of old, he pulled her arm towards himself and pressed his lips to her elegant finger, his eyes never wavering from hers, except for… She giggled when his stare flickered to her chest. Almost immediately he returned his gaze to her face, but they both knew what he’d looked at. From the twinkle in his eyes, it was obvious he liked the way her dress pressed her voluptuous bosom together, the low-cut garment displaying a daring amount of skin. 

After greeting him in the receiving line, Alexa, circulating around the ballroom, watched Bob do the same, shaking hands with those he thought might support his wife’s effort to become the town's new Mayor, and embracing those he considered genuine friends. Although they avoided contact, Alexa kept an eye on him, making sure he gradually made his way towards her. Although she was alone, she had something special planned for this evening and the anticipation made her glow. For her age, Alexa knew she looked good. Despite celebrating her mid-century waypoint, the outgoing mayoress looked younger. 'Not much but enough,' she admitted ruefully,  having refused to undergo cosmetic surgery, unlike many of her peers, relying instead on genetics. Enough people had commented on her good looks, so it must be true, she told herself. 

Okay, she wasn’t as shapely as a certain Mrs. Anderson, but who would be at her age. Although she hated the punishing fitness regime her health instructor put her through, she had kept the dreaded middle-aged spread at bay. ‘Anyway, men enjoy a little junk in the trunk,’ she thought with amusement. A secret smile spread across her sensual mouth. At least her instructor did, she corrected herself, judging from the way his cock was always ready for her during their sessions together. And who said keeping fit had to be boring? 

Her envious gaze drifted to Heather. God, she hated that woman. Alexa had no real reason to detest her other than she was the wife of Bob, but she did. It wasn’t fair, or honest, nevertheless, that’s how she felt, and there was nothing she could do about it. Heather was dancing with Sean McCarthy, another contender for Alexa’s position. They both assumed they were the only contestants in the up-and-coming elections and it almost seemed a pity not to spoil their illusions. ‘Let them think they were engaged in an honest election campaign,’ she thought in amusement. It sure looked like they were getting along with each other, and Alexa almost felt sorry for them; Sean for thinking he was acting of his own accord, and Heather because she believed she would win the election. 

"Are you enjoying the party Alexa?" inquired Bob, his polite question interrupting her train of thought. With the speed of a trapped cobra, she looked past him and saw Heather and Sean heading towards the bar. Her mouth twitched in amusement when she noticed where Sean’s hand was resting and she returned her attention to the question.

"More than you can imagine, Bob. Thanks for asking." She sipped her wine to disguise her mirth. Sean did not understand he was being used, 'in more ways than one,' she thought, remembering that one afternoon in her office. Alexa’s eyes sparkled. 

"So, are you looking forward to enjoying the quiet life after all the political turmoil you’ve caused?" She couldn’t detect any sarcasm or condescension, so Alexa assumed his curiosity was genuine. She nodded her head slowly, a thoughtful expression on her face although it still wrangled her that this overbearing prick had backed her into a corner. Well, she intended to turn the tables on him this evening. 

"How is Heather's campaign going?" she replied, giving him a brilliant smile. He seemed to swell up, the pride in his younger bride obvious. 'He was such a fool,' she thought as he spouted Heather's campaign spiel. Feigning interest, Alexa grabbed another wine from a passing waiter, her eyes scanning the room. She listened to him drone on about how great Heather was doing and felt her irritation growing. 'If your wife is so fucking incredible, why is she flirting with her main opponent.' she wanted to ask him, knowing Bob would categorically deny it. Taking a deep breath, she pushed her chest forward interrupting his monologue, her dark brown eyes twinkling as she fluttered her lashes at him. 

"You know Bob… We could have been great together, you and I," she whispered, staring at him from beneath her made-up eyelids. His gaze flickered between her heaving chest and her semi-innocent expression. 

"No, we couldn’t, Alexa. You’re driven by the need for power. You’re ruthless and your methods leave a bad taste in the mouth," he said, his voice dripping with condescension. "We were always good in bed, I’ll give you that, and I used to think I could temper your aspirations, but as I got to know you better, I realised you’re too right wing for my liking."

NinaRay
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NinaRay

"I seem to remember you loving how I tasted," she retaliated impishly, ignoring his insult. He frowned at her frivolity and it pleased her to see she still had the ability to catch him off guard. "In fact, I seem to recall you couldn’t wait to get into my knickers," she continued, her tone husky and inviting. 

"Yes well, we were both younger back then," he replied, his eyes flickering over her prominent bosom. "And besides, sex is one thing, politics is another."

"No, they're not, Bob, they are both the same," Alexa countered sharply. Then she took a deep breath. She wasn't here for in-depth political discussions, she was here to have fun, amongst other things. "You know, I might be a lot older than when we dated," she said calmly, "but I still haven't forgotten how good 'Little Bob' was," she continued, licking her lips seductively. Out the corner of her eye, she saw Heather leave the ballroom. Sean was watching her, holding something in his hand. 

Alexa reached out and traced a hand over Bob's fly. What she felt behind the metal zip sent a thrill down her spine. Out the corner of her eye, she saw her, 'ace up the sleeve,' make the gesture of an old-fashioned movie maker. Alexa, feeling a shiver of delicious anticipation run down her spine, nodded surreptitiously and turned her attention back to Bob, her million watt smile set to stun. "How is 'Little Bob' these days. Can Heather keep up with your rampant demands? Can you keep up with hers?" she inquired seductively. Bob said nothing but he couldn’t ignore the way her hand stroked him. Despite himself, he felt his manhood thickening. 

"Oh, Bobbie darling," she cooed in his ear. "Is that your birthday present for me?" she giggled, her fingers pressing into his hardening flesh. 

"You always were a dirty bitch, Alexa," Bob responded, looking around the ballroom, checking to see if anybody was watching them. He needn’t have worried. The crowd was thinning out now. Some had already left and the ones who were still there were power drinkers or lost souls looking for a hookup. His gaze returned to Alexa who was smiling at him while her hand drove him crazy. Unable and unwilling to make her stop, he stared at her. "What do you want from me, Mrs. Grey?" 

Alexa tutted as one would a misbehaving child and Bob felt the blood, what little he had left over, rush to his cheeks. "Why, Mr. Anderson," she proclaimed innocently, "I do not understand what you are implying."

He didn’t want to make a scene but there was no mistaking what Little Bob wanted. "What I’m trying to determine is what do you think will happen tonight. You’re being a little too familiar if you get my drift." He saw her eyes sparkle in excitement. "Maybe I should put you over my knee and give you a damn good spanking, or get Jerry to," he added sarcastically. 

Alexa continued teasing him. "Hmmm, promises, promises, Bob, but we both know I’d enjoy that too much. Besides," she continued off-handedly, "we both know bondage is not Jerry's thing, don’t we?" 

Her agile fingers were having the desired effect. She saw and felt his excitement, despite his denial, or maybe because of it, and it fed her own growing arousal. "So, what do you say, Bob, how about we take this somewhere more private and knock one out for old times’ sake? Or do you want to do me right here in the middle of the ballroom?" 

After surreptitiously moving in front of him, blocking anybody from seeing what she was doing, Alexa unzipped his fly and then pushed her fingers inside his trousers. What she grasped onto pleased her, but it was his grunt of approval that sent ripples of pleasure down her spine. Her smile grew bigger, and she gave him her most sultry stare. "I mean, you know what I like." She raised her eyebrows in a not to misunderstand gesture and saw the comprehension register in his expression.

Bob knew exactly what Alexa was alluding too. The first time he took her he found out about Alexa’s darker desires. They had just finished screwing each other’s brains out and were relaxing, gathering strength for the following round. Bob was feeling proud of himself because he had given her an orgasm, a seldom occurrence the first time people sleep together when she surprised him. She clambered on top of his prone body, straddling him and then she leant forward to whisper in his ear. "This time I want you to take me like a man." Bob looked up at her for a moment, nonplussed by what he had heard, unsure if he understood her correctly. She cleared any confusion he had when she climbed off him and turned around, presenting him with the sight of her peachy looking ass. Then she reached behind her back and pulled her buttocks apart. 

"What with Jerry being incapacitated and all," she cooed, "I need a man tonight and was hoping you could fill the hole," Alexa continued, her bottom lip pouting to emphasise the double meaning. For an instant, Bob saw her eyes cloud over as she contemplated the reason Jerry lay in the hospital. Then she shook her head, clearing her mind of the dark thoughts that plagued her and smiled seductively at the man in front of her.

"A penny for your thoughts, Alexa," Bob demanded, conscious of the fact her hand was still inside his fly. 

"Oh no, Sir, these will cost you a lot more than a penny. A lot more. Now, are you going to fuck me or do I have to find someone else to do the honours?"

Five minutes later, after assuring him that nobody would miss them, Bob yanked the front of her dress away from her breasts and stood back to admire his handiwork. They were in the mayor’s chambers, away from prying eyes and sensitive ears, and both were horny. Bob grabbed her breasts and squeezed them, hard, trying to make her squeal. Then after a couple of playful slaps, he scooped up the bountiful mounds and directed her erect nipples towards his mouth. Alexa’s hands grabbed his head and tried holding him back, but he was too powerful. 

"Oh no, Bob," she whimpered, "please don’t," but he had clasped his lips onto a swollen nipple. "You know what I want, not this, pleeeaaasseee." Bob grinned to himself. It was just like old times. Alexa needing to pretend she wasn’t a slut, needing the pretense of deprivation being forced on her. He didn’t mind, in fact, he enjoyed the games, and moved his lips to her other bare teat. Despite her so-called protests, he heard her moan and felt Alexa press his head tighter into her chest. After he had finished slobbering over her tits, he stood up, grabbing hold of her hair as he did, and forced her to kneel in front of him.

"Come on you bitch, open your mouth and suck my cock. Make it nice and hard for your ass." 

She looked at him and smirked. Pretending to object, she reached for his hand and tried prising it away from her head. The feigned struggle looked real enough as she sank to her knees and when her face was level with his open fly, Bob, still holding on to her hair, reached inside his trousers and fished out his erection. It was huge, and when he pulled back his foreskin, his engorged dome looked red and angry.

"Suck it, Alexa. Get it nice and wet," he ordered and pulled her face towards his groin. He watched in satisfaction as she opened her succulent lips and felt her slutty mouth engulf his mushroom shaped dome. With his hand on the back of her head, guiding her, she didn’t stop until she had swallowed him whole. Then he held her face against his pelvis until she couldn’t breathe, her hands fluttering aimlessly in the air. When she slapped his thigh, he released the pressure he was exerting and let her head move backwards. As his cock slipped from her lips, she gasped loudly for breath. Unconcerned, Bob watched her act like a prim and proper virgin and grinned. Even in the dimly lit office, her eyes sparkled like diamonds in the sun. The respite was momentary and within seconds he pressed her face into his groin again, his cock throbbing deep inside her throat. 

After she came up for air a second time, they stared at each other. He saw the hatred in her eyes and laughed. Moments later her expression changed. "What will you do now, you bastard?" They both heard the challenging tone and Alexa watched with visible pleasure as Bob undid his trousers. 

"I’m gonna bend you over that desk and fuck that dirty little ass of yours." Alexa's eyes widened in horror.

"Oh no, Bob, pleeeaaasseee don’t do that, I’m begging you, not in my ass." 

Ignoring the pleading tones, he pulled her from her knees, by her hair and pushed her towards the desk in the centre of the room. He didn’t notice the victorious smirk on her lips as pens, papers and files flew across the carpeted floor, as he shoved her on to the shiny surface. Alexa reached back and grabbed the hem of her dress, raising it over her hips, exposing herself to him. Then she looked back at him, an expectant expression while she reached forward to grab the opposite edge of the desk. 

"Oh no, Bob, please don’t," she wailed. 

Knowing better, he ignored her pleas and without a trace of remorse, reached for the delicate lingerie protecting her sex. He tugged at it. The lacy fabric was no match for his power and the sound of ripping material filled the room. He tore the flimsy garment from her abdomen and disdainfully tossed the ruined piece of clothing, at the polished desk in front of her animated face. Then he rammed his fingers into her dripping cunt. 

"Noooooooo," she cried as he sought her silken depths.

Beside his fingers inside her juicy cunt, Alexa felt his steely gaze boring into her exposed backside and his erection bumping against the side of her thigh. Although she kept pretending she wasn’t enjoying any of this, her body betrayed her true feelings and the rigid prick rubbing against her was the promise of things to come. Bob signalled his true intention, by pressing his thumb into her quivering sphincter, eliciting a squeak of delight from her slutty mouth and further heightening the lust coursing through his veins. She’d been waiting for this moment and she held her breath. When his knuckle entered her asshole, Alexa tossed her head back for effect and then sneaked a peek at one of the many bookshelves before letting her head hang in submission. 

The little red light she had looked for, caught her eye, and seeing the little orb winking at her, she relaxed. Knowing things were going as planned, Alexa could enjoy herself. The honey trap was working. No acting was necessary now, and she shook her head from side to side while moaning her resistance.

"Oh please Bob, no not there, you know it’s not proper." She pushed her abdomen backwards to ensure more penetration and groaned again. She felt strong fingers entwine with her long dark locks and then her head snapped back. Unable to suppress her true enjoyment, Alexa bucked against the digits pressed inside her orifices. 

"Don’t give me that, you dirty bitch," his growl rumbled throughout the room. "You know you want it, and I’m gonna give it to you."

Satisfied he had her where he wanted her, Bob removed his hand from between her legs and grabbed hold of his prick. Shuffling forward, he guided his manhood to where they both wanted it, pausing before the final push so he could spit into his palm and rub the saliva onto his engorged dome. 

"This is something you've had coming for a long time, Lady Mayor. I’ve watched you fuck everybody over for too long now, the town’s council, the town's businesses and most of all, the good people who live here, who deserve and expect someone with integrity to sit here. Well, soon things will change, but first, you’re gonna find out how it feels to get your ass well and truly reamed."

"No Bob, please, I beg of you, don’t do it, pleeeaaasseee." 

Alexa deserved an Oscar for her acting skills. Her performance was so convincing, anybody witnessing it could have sworn they were seeing something undesirable happening. Luckily, Bob was so consumed by the moment, he paid scant attention to her role-playing. In fact, her display was only making this tryst hotter. Focusing on what he was doing, he nudged his prick forward and saw her tight little asshole willingly accept his meat.

"Bob, Bob please, for the last time don…"

Alexa’s antagonist thrust his hips forward, dramatically silencing her pleas when his cock plunged into her ass. The force of his penetration expelled the air from her lungs and for a moment she lay there breathless. 

"Jezuuuusssss that feels soooo good," she gasped as Bob continued impaling her.

Jerry’s manhood just wasn’t big enough to give her what she craved. Only big dicks could do that. Only big dicks could take her to the edge of oblivion, reaching that fine line between pleasure and pain, and make her cum. Luckily Bob was bigger than most, and she had to bite her lip to stop herself from crying out as he ground his pelvis against her buttocks. She felt his wiry pubic hair tickle her skin then he pulled her head back again, forcing her to stare at the ceiling.

"Just admit it, Alexa," Bob uttered between clenched teeth, "this is what you wanted, isn’t it?" 

Mrs. Alexa Grey, wife to Jerry, shook her head in a violent denial, but Bob felt her ass wiggle against his loins. Wanting to make her scream, he pulled back his hips until the rim of his helmet appeared from her velvety back passage, and then slammed his body forward with all the power he could muster. 

"You fuckerrrrrrrrrr." 

Despite the scream, Alexa’s body accepted the brutal penetration, and seeing his onetime girlfriend respond in the way he expected and enjoyed, ignited the carnal lust in Bob’s brain. All he could think about was punishing her as hard as he could. 

A large hand swung downwards, aimed at her exposed derriere and the violent kiss of skin on skin reverberated around the room. 

"That fucking hurt, you bastard" Alexa screamed, but he ignored her. Before she could shout at him again, another stinging slap connected with her buttocks. She felt the heat generated by the spanking spread throughout her abdomen. Combined with the long steady strokes he was using to ream her asshole, Alexa knew, without a measure of a doubt, she was going to orgasm. 

"Stop Bob, I’m begging you," she cried out pitifully. "Please, I can’t take anymore." 

The savage fucking and spanking continued, but contrary to her words, her body betrayed her true feelings. Bob felt the way she squirmed beneath him, the way she pushed back against him, and how tightly her back passage gripped him. He knew she didn’t want him to stop, and he didn’t want to. Correction, he couldn’t stop now, even if he wanted to. Alexa wasn’t the only one approaching orgasm. 

Maybe it was for old times’ sake, or maybe he was just taking advantage of the situation that had presented itself, but whatever it was, the sudden unexpectedness of the whole thing turned him on enormously. Alexa had always been a passionate lover and had never tried to pretend otherwise. When she wanted something, she made sure she got it.

However, Bob wasn’t someone who enjoyed dancing to someone else’s tune, and determined to make Alexa regret teasing him in the ballroom, he didn't let up one bit.

The sweat from his forehead was dripping down his nose as he slammed his prick into her again, and again, and again, each thrust trying to pound Alexa into submission. Deep down he knew he was fighting a losing battle. Although Heather liked it in the ass, in fact, she loved it, but even she could learn something from the outgoing mayoress. Alexa simply enjoyed anal too much and there was nothing he could do that would cause her to cry out in anguish, except maybe pull out now. That thought flashed through his brain for about a split second and then vanished almost as quickly, as he ground his pelvis into her fleshy buttocks. He felt Alexa’s velvety tunnel grip him, determined as she was, to make him cum. 

The tension in her belly grew unbearable. Bob’s prick was driving her mad. She rocked her hips, thrusting against the powerful body behind her. "That’s it, Bob, don’t stop… Hmmm, so close now…" She released her grip on the desktop with one hand and reached between her legs. Alexa rubbed her clit hard, her fingers moving in a rough circular movement and felt her body respond. 

Bob Anderson couldn’t hold back any longer. The situation; who it was, and what he was doing, all combined against him and with one final effort, he bucked his hips against Alexa and roared out loud. The mayoress felt the scorching hot spunk sear her velvety tunnel and she clenched her abdominal muscles. The rigid shaft throbbed inside her and she responded in kind. 

After his initial expulsion, Bob felt Alexa’s ass milking him while he stood behind her, his body convulsing involuntarily. Then she reached between her sticky thighs and her fingers clasped around his balls. When the outgoing mayoress squeezed his testicles, Bob discharged another salvo into her back passage. Wanting to punish him, she tightened her grip and felt more spunk flood her insides. 

This triggered her own orgasm. The rhythmic whimper he elicited with each thrust changed to a long drawn-out wail and cum flooded her pussy. She closed her eyes and abandoned herself to the exquisite sensations racking her body. Soft moans competing with the loud grunts filled her ears, although to Alexa, riding the crest of this orgasmic wave, they seemed very far away. More ripples of pleasure continued to assault her, causing her to shudder, even when Bob Anderson collapsed on top of her. Despite the last throes of orgasm ripping through her body, she felt his thick cock buried inside her ass and enjoyed the physical sensations it was wreaking on her.

o0o

"Bob, get off me. I’m sorry, you were great but we can’t stay here all evening, we need to get back to the party." She felt his weight shift and breathed in. "Hmmm, you still know how to show a lady a good time, Bob," she giggled, turning around to see him pulling up his trousers.

"You’re not so bad yourself, Alexa," he chuckled. "That was quite enjoyable," he continued, tucking his shirt into his pants. They watched each other rearrange their clothing, the awkward silence that follows such moments of craziness, gradually bearing down on them. As she watched him check his tie and cufflinks, she felt her contempt for him rising again. After she smoothed down her dress, she took out her vanity mirror and checked her makeup. Suddenly her mobile phone warbled in her purse. She reached for it and checked to see who was calling. Despite having company, she answered it in her usual business-like tone. "Just a minute…" 

She looked at the man she once loved but now hated, her eyes devoid of emotion and spoke to him. "Bob, I have to take this. You must return to the party without me," she stated. "I’ve got some unfinished business here, official business," she added with more than a hint of sarcasm. 

"I quite understand Alexa," Bob responded. "Being a full-time bitch is a never-ending task," he continued, shaking his head in disbelief. He turned away and started towards the door. Alexa watched him leave, contempt written all over her face. Then she leaned backwards, her ass resting on the edge of the desk and continued speaking. "Yes go ahead, I’m listening," she said into her smartphone.

"Where are you?" Her eyebrows rose as she listened. "At the point," she exclaimed in surprise, "but that’s… It doesn’t matter. What are they doing there?" Her contemptuous expression changed to a malicious smile as she heard what was happening out at the old Coastal Guard Station. 

"Now listen, when you’ve finished, I want you to photoshop those and bring them to my house tomorrow morning, yes first thing." Alexa listened again. "Yes, I know that means an all-nighter. No, it has to be first thing because I have a ton of other stuff to sort out before I can use them. Yes, that’s right." She waited until she could speak again. "And when you’ve finished those, I’ve got something else for you to process. Yes, Bob Anderson, that’s right her husband. Yes, it’s all on film, assuming nothing went wrong. Now you’re sure you can do what I want?" The anxiety she felt was audible, and she rolled her head on her shoulders trying to relieve the tension while she listened. When the caller finished speaking, Alexa's smile grew bigger.  

"Good, because when you’ve finished working your magic on it, there mustn’t be a jury in the land who won’t believe I wasn’t the victim. Yes, I appreciate it and I’ll make it worth your while. Thank You, I’ll see you tomorrow," and she pressed the disconnect button. Then Alexa stood up and returned to the party. Because she wasn’t wearing any underwear, the torn remnants still lay on her desk, she felt Bob Anderson’s spunk trickling down the back of her thighs and smiled like the cat that had licked the cream.

 

Author’s note

I wish to extend a big thanks to everybody who has taken part in this series so far. It has been an enormous pleasure and privilege to work with some of Lush’s finest writers. Without their tireless efforts, it simply wouldn't have reached this far, so once again thank you. A special mention must go to Ping who right from the beginning liked and believed in this multi-part, multi-authored concept and has supported it throughout the whole process. You are a rock my friend and it wouldn’t be the same without you. 

Another outstanding author has joined the "Dirty Tricks Crew" and is busy writing Chapter 8 right now. As usual, I won’t reveal who it is, but their contribution will soon appear on Lush, so stay tuned. If you feel like joining us in our little project, contact either Ping or me and we will explain the concept in depth.   


So far in this series,


Dirty Tricks Chapter1 by Andrea Detroit & Ping
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/dirty-tricks-chapter-1.aspx

Dirty Tricks Chapter2 by Ping
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/dirty-tricks-chapter-2.aspx

Dirty Tricks Chapter3 by writingvixen
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/dirty-tricks-chapter-3.aspx

Dirty Tricks Chapter4 by WannabeWordsmith
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/dirty-tricks-chapter-4.aspx

Dirty Tricks Chapter5 by Milik_the_Red
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/dirty-tricks-chapter-5.aspx

Dirty Tricks Chapter6 by Darkside
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/dirty-tricks-chapter-6.aspx

 

Published 
Written by AndreaDetroit
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments