Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Doctor's Orders

"A horny nurse and doctor imagine getting caught fucking and assplaying in the dictatation room."

23
2 Comments 2
12.2k Views 12.2k
1.1k words 1.1k words

"Imagine that we're on the same shift and run into each other at work. We're both in our scrubs and find an empty dictation room in the hospital. I have you bent over the table fucking you in the ass when someone walks in because we never locked the door. How would we explain ourselves?" This was the racy text that Sara sent her colleague that evening. She was standing in the med room smiling devilishly, heart racing as she hit send. Her tight navy blue scrubs hugged her curves and she played with her hair as she waited for his response. When it came, her knees felt weak and her pussy instantly moistened.

"Honestly I think I would just push back hard against you. Pushing you deeper into my ass. Look the person right in the eyes as I take you deep inside my tight ass.” He wrote and continued...

“While my cock is gushing pre-cum all over the desk, I'd tell you to fuck me harder. I'd let the person know that I don’t give a fuck that they just caught us. After you fucked my hole hard, I would flip around and tell you it’s my turn. Push you up against the wall. My hand on your throat. Rip the strap-on off and use my other hand to massage your clit. Feel your already soaking wet pussy start to drip all over my hand. My hand around your throat gets tighter as you start to moan loud. You beg for my cock. But I don’t give it to you. I tell you that I’m in control and I determine when you deserve my thick throbbing cock.”

At this point, Sara could feel her pussy juices dripping down her leg. She's on her knees in the med room, anxiously awaiting his next text. He writes...

“The person who caught us is just standing there in shock, but so turned on they can’t look away. I pull you off the wall and throw you over the desk. Pull your hair back and smack your ass hard. Your pussy is literally gushing all over your inner thighs and onto the floor. You keep begging for my cock, but every time you ask, I smack your ass harder. I keep using my fingers to play with your clit and pussy. I spread your ass and you feel my tongue on your asshole. You gasp, feeling a tongue on your ass hole as my hands grab your ass hard spreading it wide. You say stop, but I don’t listen. You're mine and I get to do what I want with you. But then it starts to feel amazing. You can’t believe how good it feels to have me eating your ass as my fingers continue to massage your clit. The door to the room is wide open at this point. Two more people have come over to see what all the noise is and are now watching. Your entire body is shaking. Orgasm after orgasm radiating from your clit and your asshole. You don’t think you can take anymore. Only then do I give you what you have been begging for all this time.”

CloheBluum
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CloheBluum

Sara is now shaking with anticipation. She wants so badly for this fantasy to come true. She continues to read his texts...

“I thrust my thick cock deep inside you, stretching your tight wet pussy. I push it in deep and just keep it there. Make you feel every inch of me inside of you. My balls pressed up against your swollen clit. One hand pulls your hair while the other wraps around your throat. You feel me start to move my cock in and out of you. Slow at first. Going all the way out and just slightly in. Teasing you even more. You beg for it to go deep. I smack your ass again saying, “didn’t I teach you already that you're mine and I get to decided how I fuck you?!" With the tip of my cock just inside your pussy, you feel me spread your ass again. Spit hits your tight asshole and then at the same time as I’m finally pushing my cock deep inside you...you feel my finger go into your ass. Again you gasp in shock but immense pleasure. You can’t believe how good it feels. That's when I start to fuck you HARD.”

Sara can't take it anymore. Her pussy is throbbing. While holding her phone in one hand, she slides her other hand down her scrub pants and starts massaging her clit. She continues to read the texts as they come in.


“My cock is pounding in and out of your pussy. My finger deep inside your ass. You're screaming in pleasure. There’s now a group outside the door watching. People you’ve worked with many times are watching you fuck a young married doctor. Your pussy is literally flooding the floor beneath us. Your body is shaking all over as the most intense orgasm of your life takes over you.
Just as you hit that climax, you feel my balls tighten and my cock swell. And then right at the peak of your orgasm, you feel my hot, sticky cum fill your pussy. There’s so much that it drips out of you onto your ass, thighs, and the floor. I pull you up off the table. Spin you around. Cum still gushing out of you. And kiss you deeply. I'm holding you naked in the middle of the room as we share an extremely passionate yet intimate kiss."

At this point, Sara is moaning loudly. She's leaned up against the wall, legs splayed open facing the door, and has two fingers inside her pussy. She sets down her phone and plays with her clit with the other hand. She doesn't even care if anyone walks in. She'll probably just ask them to join in. The story from her colleague has her so heated, she easily reaches her climax and squirts all over the med room floor. She'll have to clean that up later and change her scrubs. But for now, she picks up her phone, snaps a picture of her wet swollen pussy and hits Send.

 

Published 
Written by Elithecatfish
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments