Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Earning Points

"This is how I ended up with a two year magazine subscription I really didn't want or need."

12
5 Comments 5
11.4k Views 11.4k
1.5k words 1.5k words

I was sitting on the couch watching my favorite day time program when I hear a tapping on my apartment door. I looked out the peep hole. I was always suspicious of day time knocks on the door, and all I could see was top of a young female’s head.

I cracked the door open and she smiled. She immediately launched into a speech that she was an engineering student at a local college and was selling magazine subscriptions to help finance her way through school. She said that for each subscription she earned points that would go towards a scholarship. She asked if she could come in and talk with me more in-depth about how the program worked. Before I could answer, she had a foot in the door and was working her way into my apartment.

I didn’t stop her. She was a small framed girl, probably about nineteen or twenty, wearing very tight fitting spandex running pants and an oversized athletic jersey. There was no hiding her svelte figure.

She asked if I had a small table where she could set up her tablet and work folder. My dining room table was cluttered with the remnants from a late-night pizza party three days prior, so I sure didn’t want her setting up shop on the table. I offered the coffee table in front of my couch. She remarked that my apartment reminded her of her dorm room on campus, as she took up a station on my couch.

“So is it just you?” She inquired.

I told her I was a happy bachelor and welcomed her to my 'mancave’.

She handed me a listing of magazine and books and asked if I might be interested in purchasing any. I was not the least bit interested. I sat down on the couch, leaving a small space between us, to look over the listing, just to not be rude.

As I did, she filled out an order form with my address on it.

“Pretty bold,” I silently thought. I’m not even convinced that I am going to buy anything and she was already completing an invoice.

She flipped her long brown hair back over her shoulder and asked,

“Do you see anything you’d like?”

I chuckled.

“Maybe,” I replied, looking up past the order list at her.

“So what will it be?” She pressed.

“Well,” I replied, “I don’t have any cash on me.”

She said she could take a check or a credit card. I don’t do checks and didn’t feel comfortable using my credit card.

“I’ve really got to meet my quota,” she pressed. She asked if I was willing to go to an automatic teller machine. I really wasn’t interested. I could tell my turn down was frustrating for her.

“Is there any possible way.” she pressed, “we could work this out?”

Damn!

“Well...” I replied, “you tell me.”

She smiled. It was pretty obvious what I wanted. Her eyes darted towards my crotch and then back to mine. I smiled.

“So you don’t have any cash?” she pressed.

“No,” I repeated.

She bit down on her lower lip.

“I really need some help here,” she pressed.

“I can help you, but first you have to help me,” I replied.

“What do you want help with?” she asked.

This girl was either the most naive person on the planet or she was just toying with me. I placed my hand on my crotch and squeezed my cock. There was no way she could ignore my self-stimulation.

“Can I have something to drink?” she asked.

I sauntered into the kitchen and fetched a glass of water for her. I watched as she gulped the water down and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, before proffering a, “Thanks.”

She wasn’t budging and I got the sense she didn’t want to leave. She folded up the magazine listing and stuffed it into the leather pocket of the tablet case. She sat back on my couch and let out a deep breath.

“You really have a cool place,” she remarked. “Is it just you?”

“Yes,” I replied.

“Do you have a girl friend?” She pressed.

“No,” I replied, “but I am accepting applications.”

She chuckled.

“Well,” she replied, “I should probably go.”

“You can stay,” I replied.

LauraGarcia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LauraGarcia

“You seem like a nice girl.”

“I don’t know.” she said, sitting forward, clasping her tablet in her hands, “I really need to get some points.”

“Well,” I said, “You did ask if there was a way we could work some things out.”

“Yes,” she replied. “What did you have in mind?”

“Well,” I replied, again grabbing my cock and squeezing it, “A blow job would be a good start.”

“That would require a significant purchase,” she replied.

“I can handle that,” I replied, “but first you have to earn the points.”

She sat her tablet down on my coffee table, and brushed her long brown hair back over her shoulders as she bit down on her lower lip. Without saying a word, she repositioned herself on the couch right next to me, and slipped her hand on to my leg, then over to my crotch, where she could feel my rock-hard cock resting comfortably within the confines of my shorts.

‘Wow,” She said as she felt the thickness of my cock.

I slipped my arm around her and rested my hand on her shoulder, drawing her in closer.

She gently massaged my cock, in silence, through the thin fabric of my jogging shorts. I arched my back and slipped my jogging shorts down my legs, along with my underwear, allowing Johnson to meet my house guest.

She took my cock into her hands and gently massaged it, without saying a word. Precum leaked from the tip end of my cut. She used a lone finger to spread it around the bulbous tip of my manhood. We were now on our way to building up points.

As she leaned over to kiss my cock, I shivered. I pulled on her athletic shirt, pulling it up, to the point where she had no choice but to allow me to pull it over her head and off from her. She was braless and her tits were perfect. I pushed her back on the couch and stood up in front of her, peering down at her, my swollen cock arching upwards, right at eye level to where she sat on my couch. I leaned down and slipped a finger into the elastic sides of her stretchy leggings.

“No!” she declared, grabbing the waist band of her leggings.

“Fuck you,” I shot back. “You want me to buy your points, then you have to earn that purchase.”

“I can’t,” she replied. “I’m not supposed to.”

“You can do whatever you want,” I shot back. ‘But you don’t come in here and tease me and then run.”

She loosened her grip, and then she tossed her hands out to the side, before running one hand through her hair.

“You better be worth it,” she said, stripping out of her stretchy leggings.

She was completely shaved. I liked that. She slipped her fingers down to her shaved pussy and worked them around, as I stood and watched.

“Are you going to stand there gawking?” she asked, “Or are you going to fuck me?”

I didn’t have to be asked twice.

I sat on the couch and pulled her into a straddling position on top of my lap. She pushed down on my eight-inch steel rod, inserted the head of my manhood into her pussy. She was more than ready.

Oh God! What a fuck! She was all over me, kissing my neck and then my face, When our lips finally met, it was as though something special had occurred. Our tongues exploded in a fiery crash of passion, and I shot my load so forcefully inside of her, while digging my fingers into her shoulders. I was sure white stuff was going to come out of her mouth. She shook and flooded my lap with her woman juices.

Finally, she collapsed on to her back, on the open space beside me on the couch, her eyes were closed. My semi-flaccid cock hung between my legs. After a moment, her eyes fluttered open. She was still trying to catch her breath, when she panted out, “One hundred points.”

I chuckled.

“Fifty,” I said.

“Fifty?” She shot back. “What the fuck?”

“You have to spend the night to get a hundred points,” I replied. I jammed my middle finger into her pussy.

‘Fuck it,” she replied. “I’m all in!”

Now all I have to do is find out why I ordered the Ladies’ Home Journal and a subscription to the Dr. Suess Book club

 

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments