Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Experiences Sucking Cock

"I experienced sucking cock for the first time on a business trip, and developed a taste for it."

38
11 Comments 11
101k Views 101k
6.1k words 6.1k words
Legendary Story

There is a sad fact of life that some men discover as they age into their late forties and fifties; some of the wives, who had been good and accommodating lovers from before marriage and until their late forties, lose interest in having sex. Sometimes this is caused by hormonal changes resulting from menopause, or it could be that they have simply tired of the ritual and no longer enjoy it. Some men just accept those changes, while others either seek out other women or men for relief and/or turn to porn for at least some sexual enjoyment.

I found myself in a similar situation at the time I turned forty-eight years old when my wife, Kendra, was forty-seven. In my case, I started going to porn sites and began viewing photos and short video clips of heterosexual sex, before discovering the cuckold genre. That’s when I started enjoying the stories on those sites, because it was easy for me to identify with the cuckold characters. I have a small, four-inch dick, and became immersed in the stories, almost as if it was my wife fucking other men. And the strange thing is that in those fantasies, I started to envision myself sucking the cum of other men from my wife’s pussy and even sucking her lovers’ cocks.

It was tempting to look for other women who might be receptive, but I thought that entering a relationship with a middle-aged woman could be a risky endeavor since I didn’t want my marriage to end badly. I still loved Kendra, and I was just looking for sexual relief in the safest way possible.

I’m a well-educated and perceptive guy, and I began to realize that my identification with the cuckold characters in those stories was exposing some bisexual or even homosexual propensities in my character, that I never knew about previously. Maybe that was because of my small dick, but I was deriving great sensual pleasure in reading those stories, and imagining myself as a submissive, cock sucking husband, who gets off on sucking those larger cocks that are described so well that I could almost taste them.

All of the submissive feelings I was having made me want to find a man to suck, but I didn’t know where to begin. I knew that I didn’t have any attraction to men, per se, and didn’t want to be romantically involved with them, and didn’t even care how they looked. To me, it was just about the sexual relief I thought I could get by providing oral service to other men. I know that sounds counterintuitive, but I was seeking the emotional pleasure of sucking other men. I knew that I didn’t want the other men to reciprocate because I ejaculate way too quickly when I’m aroused, and then lose interest. I call that the post-orgasm blues, and I think it happens to some men due to changing hormone levels after orgasm.

My name is Ed, and I was in a quandary as to how I was going to find a man who would let me suck his cock. You would think that would be easy, but I found out later that it is harder than you think if you want a controlled and safe situation. I work in sales for a major payment processing company in Omaha and travel a lot, so I don’t have many close acquaintances from work to consider. I also don’t have any close friends or neighbors who had ever exhibited any interest in having sex with other men.

After thinking more about it, I realized that if I was willing to have sex with a stranger, I could use my frequent travel as an opportunity to find men when I'm out of town. I learned in the chat rooms on some of the cuckold sites that men sometimes use websites such as Craigslist to contact other men for sex.

I started looking at the Craigslist postings every time I had the opportunity and realized that it was mostly younger men who were active on the site and looking for hookups with other young men. And many of them seemed to be more gay than bisexual, and looking for romance, hugging, and kissing in addition to anal sex. Most of them were also interested in providing reciprocation, which I didn’t want.

I don’t have anything against gay men; it’s just that I felt that I would be more comfortable approaching older married men. In my mind, it would be safer for me to be with mature married men who would have as much to lose as I would from being caught in the act or catching any diseases.

Simply stated, I wanted to suck the cocks of other married men who weren’t getting any sex at home. And I wanted them to be more-dominant types who would just want to use my mouth without providing anything in return.

After having developed that initial profile of the type of men I wanted to approach, I was ready to try using Craigslist on my next business trip. My normal routine is to spend Monday mornings in the office, and then fly out that afternoon to the city on my schedule. Then I spend Tuesday through Thursday, and sometimes Friday morning, visiting clients, returning to the office either Thursday night or Friday afternoon.

My next trip was to Salt Lake City, and I arrived at my hotel near the airport late in the afternoon on Monday. I had a quick dinner in the hotel and headed back to my room at around 7:30 pm, excited and anxious to look for postings on Craigslist. I logged onto the Salt Lake City location and began looking for someone to contact. I looked at literally hundreds of postings over the next three hours and was frustrated that none of them met my criteria.

There were a couple of dozen postings from older, married men, but they were either gay, or wanted to do things that I'm not comfortable with. I finally figured out how to use the filter, so I could screen the listings for men between forty-five and seventy years of age. I did enjoy looking at all the cock and ball pictures, though, and ended up jacking off and going to bed at around 11:00 pm.

It was hard to concentrate on my sales calls on Tuesday, thinking about trying again that night. On the way back to the hotel, after picking up dinner in the city, it occurred to me that I might be better off posting an ad of my own, specifying what I desired.

When I got back to my room, I composed the following message, showing my age as forty-eight years old: “My name is Ed, and I’m a bisexual MWM who wants to suck and swallow another mature, married man, with no reciprocation. I'm six feet tall and weigh one hundred and eighty-five pounds, safe, sane, and disease and drug-free. Not into any huggy, kissy or anal activities and just want to suck your cock and balls and taste and swallow your cum. I'm just looking for that married man who isn't getting what he needs at home and wants to cum into my warm, sucking mouth. I am out of town on business and staying at the xxxxx Hotel near the airport, and anxious for my first experience.”

My hands were shaking as I went through the steps to post my listing, and then responded to the confirming email to execute the post in the Casual Encounters – M4M section. I kept refreshing my browser, waiting for it to be published, and it appeared about ten minutes later. My heart was racing as I read my own posting, comprehending that I had really advertised on a public website to find a cock to suck.

I waited another fifteen minutes before I got a response from the site. It was from a man, named Ron, and he replied, “Hi, Ed, I was happy to see your posting, and it sounds like the perfect situation for me. I’m a fifty-two-year-old, two-hundred-and-thirty-pound married man who hasn’t had any sex at home for several years. I could damn sure use a blowjob tonight. Those young guys on Craigslist aren’t interested in a guy like me. I’m also staying at the xxxxx Hotel and would like you to come to my room if you're still interested. I’ve got a nice, circumcised, thick, eight-inch cock that is waiting for your mouth.”

My dick was already getting hard as I responded, “It’s nice to hear from you too, Ron. This is my first time doing anything like this, and I’m really worried about catching any diseases. Would you mind telling me how active you've been with men, and whether or not you have any diseases?”

I was apprehensive that I was being too probative when it took him a few minutes to answer, but he finally replied, “I don’t blame you for being careful. I’ve only been sucked off by a man about a dozen times before, and I know that I am also safe and disease free. I have a wimpy-ass neighbor at home who sucks my cock, and this is the first time I have considered meeting with a stranger. I’ve never done anal sex either. And no offense, but I’m not the kind of guy who sucks cocks, and I know from your posting that you’re not looking for that anyway.”

That was just what I wanted to hear because I had decided ahead of time that I would not meet with any men who had participated in anal sex. I just felt that made the risk of catching diseases higher. I felt like a teenager planning his first date as I responded, “That sounds great to me, Ron, and I’d like to meet with you. I hope that you will be patient with me, since I’ve never done anything like this before. Give me your room number, and I’ll be there in fifteen minutes.”

Ron wrote back immediately saying, “No problem, Ed. You can take your time with my meat and I hope to give you a good first experience. And since I’m a multiple cummer, you can go for a second load if you’re willing to wait a half hour after the first one. I can teach you some other things as well. My room number is 306, and I’ll see you soon. Don’t be late. I’ve already been stroking my cock for an hour and might have to finish it off by hand if you’re not here soon, lol.”

I got dressed, brushed my teeth, and combed my hair, feeling a little silly at grooming myself to meet another man to suck his cock. Then I walked down the stairs to his floor, and nervously knocked on his door. Ron opened the door, and I was surprised to see a rather unattractive, bald, overweight, hairy man, about five feet and eight inches tall, wearing only his boxer underwear. It was embarrassing facing a man like that, knowing that I had agreed to be his cock-sucker.

As I mentioned before, I'm not attracted to men, per se, anyway and didn’t really care how he looked, within reason. It’s hard to explain but knowing that my mouth was going to be used by an unappealing, hairy man with a big beer belly made it even more arousing for me.

He was also looking me over and said, “Nice to meet you, Ed, come on in and let’s get this started.”

He walked to his disheveled bed and pulled off his boxers as he lay back with his bulky thighs spread. Then he gripped his big, low-hanging balls and thick, soft cock in one hand and shook them at me.

I stood there frozen at the end of the bed, until he said, “Come on, Ed, don’t be shy or try to overthink it. You said that you wanted to try this, and I damn sure need my balls drained. Get on up here between my legs and get a taste of my cock.”

I moved onto the bed between his legs, and my senses were flooded with the musky and sweaty smell of his very hairy crotch. His soft cock was about five inches long with precum covering most of the head. I hesitantly took his soft cock into my hand and was thrilled by how thick and heavy it felt, especially when compared with my thin little dick. It was also damp, from the precum and him jacking himself, and when I took the spongy cock head into my mouth, I tasted his precum. I had read enough stories to know how to get started, and I began to suck and tongue his thick cock.

Ron’s cock was hardening in my mouth, and I knew that he liked what I was doing as he wrapped his thick, sweaty thighs around my head and back and started thrusting into my mouth.

I looked up over his big belly and saw him smiling down at me as he said, “Oh, fuck yeah, man, suck that cock. Keep sucking and take more into your mouth. You’re doing damn well for this being your first time. That’s it; suck it like you’re making love to it with your cunt mouth.”

His cock was then at its full eight inches long, and I was taking most of it into my mouth and throat. I loved the feeling of being held captive by his legs, as he fucked his cock into my mouth. It only took a few minutes before he reached down and held my head firmly on his cock.

I felt his meat start to throb as he gasped, “Sorry, Ed, but since this is your first time, I can’t risk having you pull away when I cum. Keeping sucking and swallowing, and you’ll be just fine.”

Ron’s cock throbbed and pulsed as I felt squirt after squirt of his thick cum flood my mouth. It tasted salty and just a little bitter, and I loved the taste as I swallowed repeatedly. I was so aroused at the thought and reality that I was being held between that hairy, sweaty, gross man’s thighs and swallowing his reproductive fluids. I especially loved the way his cock flexed and expanded with each pulse of his cock juice.

He finally released his grip and legs as his cock was softening in my mouth, and he pushed me back saying, “Damn, boy, that was great. You swallowed my meat and cum like a pro. Now get on down there and suck my balls for me while I churn up another load for you.”

I had read in the cuckold stories about men sucking balls, and I moved in to suck Ron’s balls as he pulled his feet up on the bed and spread his thighs. His balls were hairy and the size of small lemons, and the musky and sweaty aroma was even stronger from having my face right in his crotch. I sucked first one and then the other testicle into my mouth, and I loved the texture of his balls and scrotum.

After a few minutes sucking him that way, Ron pulled his legs back and tilted his hips up, exposing his perineum. Then he said, “Nice job on the nuts, and as well as you’re doing for your first time, you might as well get a taste of me behind my balls. It might be easier for you if I turn over.”

Ron rolled over onto his side, and then leaned farther over, half way onto his belly. Then he pulled his right leg up towards his chest, which exposed his balls, perineum, and ass. I moved in behind him, with my lower body sideways, so it would be more comfortable to access him. It was kind of like a sideways sixty-nine, except that my front was facing his back. I first started sucking his balls again, and then slowly moved back to his long, bulging, and hairy perineum. I knew from reading that the perineum is a sensitive erogenous zone on men, and I began sucking him there and going back and forth to his balls.

In that position, my chin was rubbing into his fat, hairy, sweaty ass crack as I sucked and licked the back end of his perineum. I knew from the stories that some of the cuckold men sucked the asses of the studs fucking their wives, and called it rimming. I had never thought about doing that, but I found that as I got more and more turned on by the things I was doing to Ron, and his strong musky odor, I was tempted to try it. And I also reasoned that Ron likely chose that exposed position to entice me. Although he hadn’t suggested it for fear of scaring a newbie like me away.

I wasn’t sure that I could do something as nasty as sucking his sweaty, fat ass, but I decided to try just to see what it would be like. I kept moving farther back as I sucked his perineum until my chin was buried between his fat ass cheeks as I licked the juncture of his perineum and ass. The taste wasn't bad, and in my sick, perverted, and aroused mind, I was starting to envision the damp cleavage of his ass as a surrogate for my wife’s pussy, that I had always loved to suck so much. I moved back a little farther until my tongue was licking in his ass crack, and it felt like it grazed his wrinkled sphincter.

SilvanaRosee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SilvanaRosee

At that point, Ron reached back to pull my head tightly against his ass as he said, “Fuck yeah, boy, suck my sweaty ass. I was hoping you would get the hint if I got you sucking behind my balls.”

It was like I was outside of myself looking down as I spread Ron’s ass cheeks with my hands and pressed my face into his sweaty crack. Then I began licking and sucking his asshole, with my face buried in his ass, as if it was Kendra’s pussy. Ron was squirming and pressing his ass back against me, relishing the feeling of being sucked that way. In the position I was in, hugging his hips and sucking his ass from behind, I was humping the bed. I almost gave myself an orgasm but stopped just before I did. I knew that if I ejaculated I would lose interest, and not be able to continue, at least for an hour or two.

I sucked Ron’s ass, perineum and balls for what seemed like forty-five minutes, before he pushed me back and said, “Damn, Ed, I really hit the jackpot with you. My neighbor wouldn’t suck my ass until the fifth time he sucked my cock, and I had to threaten to cut him off from sucking me to get him to try it. But fuck, man, you were chowing down on my ass like it was a wet pussy. I was sorry to stop you since you were still going strong, but I need to cum again. Then you can suck my balls and ass all fucking night if you want to. This time lay back on the bed and I’ll fuck your mouth like the cunt it is.”

Ron got over me in the sixty-nine position, although I knew that he had no intention of sucking me. He pressed his hardening cock to my mouth and started fucking me like a pussy. His big belly was pressed against my throat and chest, and I loved the feeling of being pinned under him that way. It took him about twenty minutes to cum that second time, and it was amazing taking his cock cream that way and swallowing it all down.

Afterward, I stayed in his room for another hour, sucking his cock, balls, and ass. As I was leaving Ron’s room, totally exhausted from my time with him, he said, “It’s too fucking bad that I’ll be checking out in the morning, because I’d sure like another night with you. But maybe you can get up early and drain my balls for me before I leave. We should keep in touch too, since I travel a lot and get to both Salt Lake City and Omaha three or four times a year.”

I did go to Ron’s room in the morning and sucked him off again. We exchanged business cards, so we could try to schedule trips when we’d be in Salt Lake or other cities at the same time. I was on cloud nine all day at work on Wednesday, reliving in my mind all the things I did with Ron. I had brief moments where I felt guilt, shame, and disgust, but overall, I was very happy that I'd had my first experience with a man like him.

I really loved sucking his cock and swallowing his cum. I went back to my room that night and modified my Craigslist posting to include comments about wanting to suck balls and rim an ass, as well as sucking cock. I even called myself a cumpig because of my newfound taste for cum.

It took a half hour to get a response to my new posting, and although I was hoping to get lucky again and find a man in my hotel, it didn’t work out that way. I got a response from a man, named Marty, who said that he's a truck driver parked at a truck stop, not that far from the airport. I had not previously thought about having sex with men of other ethnicities, and his response was very titillating.

He said, “Hola, Ed, I like to fuck gringo mouths like yours. I’m a forty-eight-year-old Mexican-American truck driver, parked at a truck stop off I-80. It doesn’t make sense to drive my truck to your hotel and lose my spot here, but you’re welcome to come join me in my sleeper cab. I’d love to fuck your mouth with my big, brown, uncircumcised, nine-inch cock. I’ve got big balls full of Mexican cream and seed, and I’d really like for you to eat my ass too.”

A response that raw might have put me off, if I hadn’t had that experience with Ron the previous night. But I liked the description of his genitals, and I replied, “You will be my first experience with a Latino, and I’m anxious to meet with you. Please send me the name of the truck stop and where you're parked, so I can look it up. Then I’ll let you know how quickly I can be there.”

Marty replied with his location, and it only took me twenty minutes to get ready and drive there. I parked in front of the restaurant and walked down the rows of idling trucks until I found his. I saw several men in other trucks, and they smiled at me, probably knowing what I was there for. Marty jumped out of the cab to greet me, and I saw that he was wearing athletic shorts and a t-shirt and is about five feet and nine inches tall and of a normal build.

He said, “Hey, gringo, I’m happy that you could make it. Let’s go up into my sleeper so we can see just how hungry you are for my brown meat.”

We stepped into his sleeper and he immediately took off his t-shirt and shorts, and he wasn’t wearing any underwear. I was impressed with his soft, brown, six-inch, uncircumcised cock. His foreskin is thick and was oozing with precum and his egg-sized balls were hanging low in his hairy, brown scrotum.

He took charge and said, “Okay, cock sucker, lay back on the bed, and I’ll give you a taste of my balls.”

He straddled my head, facing my feet, as I lay back, and I liked the strong, musky smell of his crotch. He then pressed his hairy balls to my mouth, and I began sucking them alternately as I licked and sucked his sweaty nut sack. After sucking him that way for just a few minutes, he began moving back and forth, fucking my face with his balls and perineum, as I kept sucking and licking him. Then, in one quick movement, he slid farther forward and sat down, burying my face between his ass cheeks.

As soon as my tongue touched his asshole, he started squirming and rotating his ass on me, and I began pushing my tongue into his hole. I was struggling to breathe and being pinned under him that way I could just barely hear him when he said, “Shit yesss, gringo, suck my Mexican ass. I don’t know what it is with you white boys, but you sure love brown ass. In just a few minutes I’ll be feeding you my cock and cum.”

I reached up to hold his thighs, pulling him tightly against my face, and I’m guessing that I sucked his ass that way for at least fifteen minutes. He finally pulled off me and said, “Okay, man, get on your knees and suck my cock. And don’t stop until I feed you my slime.”

He leaned back on the bed and watched as I got on my knees and took his thick, nine-inch cock into my mouth. I loved the taste and texture of his thick, rubbery foreskin and precum, and I pushed my tongue into the foreskin and swirled it around his big, cheesy cock head. I sucked and licked that thick cock, making loud slurping noises.

In the position I was in, I was leaning down and hugging his waist, to hold him tightly against me as he swiveled his hips, fucking that big Latino cock into my mouth. I was surprised that he lasted so long, and in about fifteen minutes his big, throbbing cock filled my mouth with multiple squirts of thick cum. I swallowed and swallowed and kept sucking for more as his big cock softened in my mouth.

It seemed that Marty was good for only one ejaculation, and he lost interest right after I drained his balls into my mouth. We did talk for a few minutes, though, and I gave him my business card, so he could contact me on his trips through Omaha, which he made about once a month.

I went back to my hotel, and I was glad that I had the chance to suck a Latino man. I know that a cock is a cock, but the taste seemed a little different, and it was somehow more degrading to suck a brown, Latino cock, and swallow his juices. That’s what made me start thinking about the black studs I had read about in those stories. I was determined to find a black man to suck and thought that might not be too hard since the population of Omaha is about fourteen percent black. That additional humiliation of sucking the cocks of men of color was feeding into my arousal and joy at servicing those men sexually.

My appointments ended early enough on Thursday that I was able to change my flight and go home Thursday night. Kendra was happy to see me, and although we exchanged kisses in our usual ‘welcome home’ greeting, I was still thinking about those cocks I sucked on my trip. I was determined to find a black man to suck, and with the experience I had gained in Salt Lake City, I drafted a new Craigslist posting in Omaha, specifically looking for an older, married black man who wanted his cock sucked.

I waited to post the ad until I got to my office on Friday, so I would be able to monitor the responses during the day. Towards the end of the day, I got a response from a man who said, “I’m a fifty-eight-year-old building contractor, named Mitchell. I’m black, married, and looking for a white cock sucker who is hungry for black fuck meat. I’ve got a ten-inch, uncut cock that is very thick, with big, low-hanging balls. I also shoot a heavy load of cum, especially for my age.”

We exchanged several emails while I was at work, and then continued when I got home. We were trying to satisfy each other that we were, in fact, married and disease free, and were safe and drug-free. I also talked a lot about wanting to feel and taste his cum spraying into my mouth and he had to be clean for me to do that. I was very nervous about meeting a black man for the first time, but we finally agreed to meet at one of his job sites on Saturday morning when none of his workers were around. That solved our problem of finding a safe location with little chance of being caught.

Despite my two experiences in Salt Lake City, it was still embarrassing facing Mitchell on his job site, knowing that I had been talking with him about sucking his cock. He's a little intimidating, at about six feet and two inches tall and weighing two hundred pounds, and his skin is coal black.

He said, “Come with me. We have to be very careful and do this quickly because some subcontractors could show up in less than an hour.”

I followed him into the basement of the home under construction. He pulled down his zipper, and standing up, I rubbed his cock for a few minutes. I was fascinated with the rubbery feel of his slightly hard cock as the thick foreskin slipped back and forth over the cock head, and it was lubricated by a good amount of precum by then. My cock is only about four inches long, thin and cut, so it was exciting for me to feel his much longer and thicker cock, especially with the foreskin.

He was so turned on that he had his eyes closed, and then he looked at me and said, “Alright, go for it, cock sucker.”

My submissive sexual tendencies took over, and I dropped to my knees in front of him and unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his pants, letting his pants fall around his ankles. Then I pulled down his boxer underwear and his almost-hard cock flipped out and landed on my lips. I also saw his large, hairy balls hanging down below his cock, but I wanted his cock in my mouth before doing anything else. I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue to taste his meat, and then I sucked his still semi-hard cock into my mouth.

The texture of his uncut cock is fantastic, and I began sucking and licking in earnest. I could hardly believe that I was sucking a black cock, and especially a big uncut one. I concentrated my sucking and licking on the cock head and foreskin and couldn't get over the rubbery feel and texture. As his cock got fully hard I put my hands on his ass and started pulling his hips back and forth in a fucking motion into my mouth and continued to concentrate sucking on the fat cock head.

We were both very excited by that experience and he soon said, “Oh, fuck yeah, I’m close to cumming. Keep sucking, mother fucker and don’t pull away when I shoot my load.”

He didn’t realize how much I wanted his cum, and I was so excited that I almost shot off in my pants just from sucking him. I could hardly wait to feel his cum shooting into my mouth and I increased my sucking pressure and kept my hands on his ass to hold him tightly in my mouth. I then felt his cock throb and pulse several times as his large volume of his semen filled my mouth.

His cum was a little salty and bitter, and I swallowed it in three gulps after savoring the taste and texture of it in my mouth for a few seconds. I continued sucking on his softening cock to make sure that I got all his cum, and I stuck my tongue in his foreskin like I had read about in some online stories.

I was really enjoying sucking his soft cock and tasting the remnants of his cum in mouth, but then he held my head firmly in place, and I felt his cock flex as he said, “Keep sucking and swallowing cock sucker, I’m going to wash down my cum for you.”

He had never said anything about wanting to piss in my mouth, but after his cock flexed, I felt a stream of his tangy piss. That asshole was pissing in my mouth, and the harder I tried to pull away, the harder he held my head. I swallowed and swallowed the steady stream of urine, and at some point, I started to enjoy it. In my perverted mind, his strong spurts of piss were a kind of surrogate for the feeling and taste of having cum shooting into my mouth. It was so nasty, and at the same time arousing, that I ejaculated into my pants, without even touching myself. He finally let me go after his cock flexed one last time, and I got the final spray of his piss.

The whole encounter, from pulling his pants down to his cumming and pissing in my mouth, had lasted less than ten minutes at that point. Shortly after I swallowed his piss, he said, “Get on down there and suck my balls for me, white boy. I had no idea you would be such a good cock sucker and you were hungry for all my juices. I want to see what else you can do for me.”

He spread his legs as much as he could with his pants and underwear still around his ankles, and I wrapped my arms around his thighs and ass and began sucking his huge, hairy, black balls, as his soft cock flopped around on my head. I was sucking and slurping on his big balls for about ten minutes when he pulled back and pushed his hardening cock into my mouth. I sucked him off again, and he fed me another load of his tasty Negro seed, but he didn’t have any piss left to feed me.

I was concerned at first about the health ramifications of swallowing his piss, and I found out from some online research that urine is basically sterile when it comes fresh out of the cock of a healthy man with no diseases or urinary tract infections. So, from that point on, I looked for opportunities to swallow men’s piss too.

Following my experiences in Salt Lake City and with the black contractor, I was much more confident in my ability to find men to suck. I also started being friendlier and paying more attention to the men in my office, and I eventually found two men who want blowjobs from me whenever I'm in town. It started when I was caught watching them piss in the restroom, and the ensuing conversations resulted in me sucking them off and taking their piss in the toilet stalls.

I have now become an experienced cock sucker, and am constantly finding mature, married cocks to suck on my business trips. I have also met with Ron in various cities, and I usually suck Marty off every time he comes through Omaha. So, with the men at work and on the road, plus other men I've found in the Omaha area, I’m sucking cocks an average of twelve times a month and enjoying my role as a submissive cock sucker.

 

 

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments