Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

House Sitting Adventure

"House sitting turns into a sexy afternoon."

24
15 Comments 15
27.0k Views 27.0k
2.3k words 2.3k words
My friend Pam asked me to house sit for her on a Monday. She was expecting a furniture delivery anytime between 11 am and 4 pm and as she had to work 9-5, she could not possibly take off. Since my hours are somewhat flexible and I can do much work from my tablet anyway, I was glad to help Pam out.

A little about Pam; she is single and a very attractive 5’4” 32 year old brunette with a well-toned, athletic body and 34C boobs. She is a gym rat and dresses stylishly giving everyone a not too revealing, but a sexy hint of her lovely, olive skinned body.

Surprisingly, the delivery arrived exactly at 11:00 and they were gone by 11:45. Just as I was packing up to leave, my husband text me that he was on his way over, bringing me lunch. As it turned out he was working nearby and had some time to spend with me. We work hard, have long crazy hours at times, and are often busy with our four kids so I get so excited when we get some US time.

In describing us, we are 52 and in decent shape, very height and weight proportional. He is 6’1” and I am 5’10” with fair skin, blonde hair and have 38D boobs. We are very professional, but have a lot of fun together. The US time also allows us to take our fun to a very sexy level. With the momentary no work and no kids we are more like 25 year olds in heat. Our sexual chemistry is off the charts.

Pam is a very sexy woman, but in our “girl talks” she has confided that her sex life with her boyfriend and exes has never been anything exciting and hot. While I share some of our hot passion and fun times, I never tell her all of what we do. Not that I’m embarrassed, but not to have her feel that her own vanilla sex life is blander than she even realizes.

Lunch was awesome. Hubby brought steamed shrimp from the seafood market. and we ate in Pam’s kitchen. The shrimp was light, but filling. Filled yes, but I still had room for dessert. I wanted something much bigger than the three-bite jumbo shrimp in my mouth. I knew my husband didn’t have all afternoon free so I was thinking that I had to get this party started if my craving was going to be satisfied. While my husband is the dominant one, I thought I would have to be the aggressor today. It doesn’t take much to get our motors revved up.

I excused myself to go wash up in the bathroom down the hall. While I was in there, I was planning my move… LOL. I placed a couple fingers in my already wet pussy to be able to give my husband a taste of what his dessert will be. When I opened the door to step back into the hall there was my husband standing in the doorway. He grabbed me, spun me around and pushed me face first up against the hallway wall. He lifted my arms and placed them above my head against the wall. With that, he instructed, “Keep your hands up against the wall.”

He then grabbed my hair, slowly pulling my head back exposing my neck for his kisses and nibbles. This drives me crazy and I know it must look like an erotic scene in a vampire movie as his talented lips, tongue and teeth assault my vulnerable, but wanton neck. At this point, my pussy and panties were drenched. My engine was not only revved up, it was overheating!

Hubby proceeded to kiss, nibble and firmly caress my entire body, head to feet, from behind with my clothes still on. Needing to touch his big cock, I brought my one hand down, reached behind myself, and started to grope him. He ordered, “Put that hand back up on the wall or I will stop now.”

I did not want to remove my hand from the big bulge in his pants; but I wouldn’t dare risk him keeping his threat of stopping. I needed him, needed that hard cock, and was, as always, prepared to do whatever I’m told to in order to get it.

Ten minutes of this seemed like a week in paradise. My mind, body and pussy certainly weren’t in a hallway; they were away on a wonderful vacation. My man knows very well when to be tender and when to be forceful. He expertly chose the right way once again!

He then turned me around, pressed his body against mine, and began kissing my needy mouth deeply. I love when he bites my full lips. Hard, but never too hard. Again, he does everything just right. My legs felt like rubber and I thought I might just collapse and slide down the wall, but his strong body held me in place. His cock was pressed against me, letting my pussy feel what would soon be inside of her. I would be lying if I told you that I had an orgasm. Truthfully, I had in fact had two and yes, my clothes were still on!

Finally, he unhooked my bra with the skill of a pick-pocket and unfastened my belt. He spun me a quarter turn and directed me down the hall toward the bedrooms. As I was about to take the first step he smacked my ass like a race horse being prompted to go faster. I needed no prompting, but did enjoy the first spank of hopefully many my ass would receive that afternoon. In the mere eight foot walk to the spare bedroom door, our clothes were almost all off and left in a trail like Hansel and Gretel’s breadcrumbs.

As we entered the bedroom and looked at the small daybed in there, we turned to each other and undoubtedly had the same thought; “Our typically wild fucking will destroy that tiny bed.” We then grinned, turned, and went across the hall to Pam’s master bedroom. As we opened the door and saw the big, solid king-sized bed, the vision was like the golden glow radiating from that suitcase in Pulp Fiction. We hopped up onto the lavish bed. My husband pushed me down onto my back. I was excited as I anticipated his big, hard cock entering my pussy. That didn’t happen though. Although I cannot say that I was disappointed as he instead buried his face into my aching pussy.

His gears were now switched. The touch of his tongue and fingers was quite gentle, tender, and teasing. Since he never got to taste my fingers I placed them in my mouth to taste what he was tasting at the same time.

SAMANTHAflowerTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SAMANTHAflowerTS

We both enjoyed me greatly. My hips were thrusting upward. I was squirming. I was begging him, “Please!” His intensity increased. His fingers and tongue touched all the right spots. He nibbled and sucked on my clit. Two fingers now in my pussy, his thumb on the bottom of my clit, and his mouth sucking on the top of my clit. Thrusting fingers and rubbing thumb, my talented hubby not only made me cum again, I began squirting. Pam’s bed soon felt like a leaking water bed. That didn’t stop us though. Nothing stops us.

Now he moved on top of me. Finally, I would feel his cock in my pussy. “Give it to me, baby! Fuck my pussy!” While I wanted it all, balls slapping against my ass, he only gave me an inch at a time teasing my hot pussy. He made me beg and beg for each, next inch until I ultimately got all of his eight inch cock in my aching pussy. After my sufficient begging, the depth and pace increased. His big balls whacked my ass with each full thrust. He placed my legs on top of his shoulders to get even deeper inside of me. I loved every second of it; loving every inch of his cock. Yes I came again. Hopefully you are keeping track while reading this, because I certainly lost count as there is no counting or even thinking allowed in paradise.

He then removed his throbbing cock from my pussy. He maneuvered up the bed and said, “Suck my cock and taste your sweet pussy juice.” My body tingled as I was about to get my dessert. Sucking his cock is definitely not a chore for me; it’s a passion, a lustful desire. He presented his wet, glistening shaft to my face. As I parted my lips to wrap them around his beautiful cock head, he began to slap my face with it.

He asked, “Do you really want to suck my cock?”

“YES, I want it, I NEED it. I am your personal cock slut and will do anything for it.”

Thankfully, my answer was good enough to earn his cock once again. After I sucked on the big head, I then ran my tongue up and down his shaft lapping up my own pussy juice. On the down lick, I continued onto his shaved balls. Much of my juice ends up there. I love licking his balls clean while I have my hand wrapped around his cock. Then he shifted his position closer to the headboard which is my hint to move my tongue further down to his ass. I enjoy rimming his ass and thrusting my long tongue into it.

What would my quiet, young friend Pam think? Hopefully she would want to help me!!! While I am territorial with my man, I do enjoy, on occasion, playing with other women together with him. Our talent and hot passion needs to be shared sometimes. Our sexual thirst needs to be quenched in a variety of ways. I know he thinks Pam is hot as we have discussed her several times, but, as a rule, we have never played with people we know well. Of all our friends, Pam is definitely the one friend I would want to break our rule.

“Turn over and get on your knees and elbows,” was my instruction.

I eagerly complied as that is my favorite position. I was expecting his cock to enter me, but he surprisingly got off the bed and walked across the room. My curiosity was now peaked. What was he planning? He is never boring and we are always creative together. He began rummaging through Pam’s laundry basket in the corner. He finally lifted a pair of blue and black laced thong panties. He brought them to his face, sniffed and smiled. He crawled back across the bed to me and as he entered me from behind he handed me Pam’s panties and said, “Put these in your mouth. Taste her while I fuck you. Imagine eating her pussy while my cock fills yours.” WOW, once again we had similar thoughts!

Of course I did as I was told, placing Pam’s dirty panties in my mouth. I could both taste and smell her. It was so exciting, a big cock fucking me from behind, Pam’s essence in my mouth and my thoughts of making this a real threesome! Yes, I came again! The heat was definitely turned up. Hubby pounded my pussy and reached forward to grab my long blonde hair and pull my head back like a cowboy riding his prized mare pulling the reins. With his other hand he spanked my ass.

“How does Pam’s pussy taste? Do you want her?” he asked.

I wondered if this was just role play or a prelude to want he wanted. I always do whatever he wants and what he tells me to do. I was hoping that he would tell me to make actual plans with Pam.

Removing the panties from my mouth I excitedly answered, “YES! I want her! I want to eat her pussy. I want her to eat my pussy. I want her to suck your cock with me. I want to share your hot cum with her. I want to kiss Pam with your cum in my mouth.”

My husband then rolled me over and entered me from on top again. He placed Pam’s pussy flavored panties in my mouth and began to kiss me. Our tongues and the panties all entwined. It was fucking hot! I came again and so did he. He thrust deep, arched his back and groaned as his hot cum flooded into my cock-filled pussy. I was lost in the moment. I was out of my body. My only thoughts were where Pam’s hands, mouth and pussy would be at that exact moment. I love our sex life. I love our shared fantasies.

Soon after, on the bed, arm in arm, he asked, “Wouldn’t it be great if Pam was actually here now to eat my cum from your wet pussy?”

I responded, “Is that what you really want? Do you want to break our rule for Pam?”

He answered only with a devilish grin that I know well and understand clearly what it means! Then he grabbed his phone to take a few photos of me with Pam’s panties.

As I straightened up the bedroom and house, all I could think about were the possibilities. I was well satisfied, but my juices were flowing once again as that familiar lust was taking over my imagination. How do I approach my shy, reserved friend Pam? Hmm… this potential situation certainly needs to be explored in depth.
Published 
Written by jnusk
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments