Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jacki Comes Through

21
10 Comments 10
16.0k Views 16.0k
2.3k words 2.3k words

A few days before my guy and his son were going to a Celtic’s game, I put it out there that I really needed some attention. It had been a boring spring for me and… well, I was really horny. 

I had been bothering Jacki (of Jacki and Ryan) for months to get me into a group they belong to where they have gang bangs. I know my husband would not allow it but, anyway, I’ve done some small groups — it’s just that they weren’t real gang bangs like you see in porn movies. 

It’s long been a fantasy of mine to take part in one and Jacki has been doing it for a while and loves it. So, months ago I asked her to help me, knowing she can keep a secret and also because she's a lot like me in that we both crave and love sex way too much. 

Sadly, I must admit that I’ve let her down in the past when she'd made arrangements which I couldn’t keep for various reasons. But this time, when I made her aware of the timescale, she got to work on it right away and called me later in the afternoon. She told me she could do it — and would get back to me with the details. 

It drove me nuts all night and day knowing it could happen and I was determined that nothing would stop me. This time it would be different, it would work out. 

Jacki called me on my lunch break and said that it was all arranged to take place in a hotel less than twenty miles from my home and that the organizer knew who I was and he was very happy to do this for me. The plan was for me to meet Jacki and Ryan in the hotel's lobby restaurant at 7 pm and then decide with Dan, the organizer, what could happen. 

On the Wednesday of the Celtic's game - and my first real gang bang - I was nervous and excited all day. I was clock-watching and texting with Jacki, who thought I’d back out again. I assured her that this was something long overdue and this was a rare open door of opportunity for me. We’d pull it off. 

After work, I went home, saw the boys off, and hit the shower. My mind was running wild and, at six-thirty, I left. I was still nervous and I was hoping my tummy wouldn't get all gassy. I wore nothing special: jeans miniskirt and a tank with flats. I knew it didn't matter what I had on.

I pulled into the hotel car park, trying to psych myself up, and when I saw Jacki and Ryan walking toward the entrance, I rushed over to join them. 

“You look nervous,” she said.

“I am,” I said and added that I hoped it was going to be fun. 

Inside, we sat at a table and Jacki said Dan would be right down. We made small talk and I had a drink which I sucked down pretty quickly to calm my nerves. 

When Dan arrived and sat with us, I recognized him from parties and he said he’d always wanted to get with me but he was a single and knew our rules. Dan ran a group called New England Mini Gangbang 2 and explained it was run by a former friend and mainly in Rhode Island, not around here. He then went into how it would work. 

Not counting him, he had five guys waiting; some knew me and some didn’t. Jacki was a regular so they all knew and loved her. I’ve played with her many times and I was glad she was going to take part. Dan said that we’d go up to the room and the men would already be naked but, before it begins, I could state rules and limits. That made me feel better. 

“Are you ready?” he asked.

“As I ever will be, Dan,” I said, and Jacki and I ordered a shot of patron and Dan went off.

Ryan led the way to the elevator and then to the room. I asked if he’d be playing and he said he’d just masturbate and observe. I found that odd — but, hey, to each their own. 

I remember seeing the number 612 and I took a deep breath as the door opened and we went in. There were two queen size beds and, on the far one, sitting or standing around it, I saw the five naked men.

I first noticed Tim, a guy who I knew from a website, and then I looked at a black man who was huge and very much to my liking. I sat on the other bed and Dan introduced Jacki and I and began explaining the rules and asking questions. 

I said I trusted the guys and would leave it up to them. I agreed to creampie and they asked if I would follow orders. I said "Yes" and that anal was on the table, as was spanking my ass but not face or tits. Jacki was also okay with all of that. 

I was asked for a safety word and I said, “Time out.”

Jacki went for “Stop please.”

I asked that those guys who knew me not to tell my husband about this night. They could joke about it during our play but, once it was over, it's never happened. They agreed. 

One guy asked if hair pulling was okay. “If you know how,” I said, “but no poop or pee,” and that caused laughter.

Then he asked me to kiss Jacki, which I did passionately. 

Dan said, “Boys, you heard the rules. Decide if you’re okay with them and let’s get ready.” He turned to us. “Ladies, this ends when the men tap out and that’s it. Are you ready?”

Jacki said, “Hell yes,” and I nodded. 

“Okay, choose your beds.” 

Jacki moved over, already naked, and I rushed to undress and lie on the bed.

“Anyone wanna go down on them before they get used, you’d better get at it,” Dan said — and then it began. It seemed like a long time but, in fact, it was around a half-hour and this is what I remember.

As soon as I lay down naked, my head was swung over the edge of the bed and my mouth filled with cock. I could feel somebody going down on me and, out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jacki was in the same situation. Lots of moaning and some saying, “Let me in there,” or, “My turn.”

I think the guys ranged in age from late twenties upwards and they were not especially hung — but they were definitely experienced and very into it.

Michellegray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Michellegray

I was forced to hold and stroke another cock as they took turns in my mouth. It seemed like we each had three guys on us and I was hoping the black guy would soon work his way to me. 

I was repositioned and my legs were raised as the first bare cock entered me. I still had a cock in my mouth and I could hear Jacki getting fucked which made me feel safe. I was repositioned a few times and took a rotation of cocks either in my mouth or pussy. 

I heard the first guy fucking me say, “Cuming," which I later found out was a common courtesy amongst them. He came on my ass and backed away and I felt a towel cleaning my back which I'm sure was by the guy who’d made that mess. 

I felt lube being placed on my ass and it dripped down. The guy behind me began really fingering me hard, first my pussy then my ass, which got me soggy. He began fucking my pussy and he had more girth than the previous guy. It felt great, I came and he didn't waste any time in going straight to my ass. He fucked it just as hard. 

“Your husband wouldn’t approve of this, would he?” he asked.

I muttered, “No,” and let him really fuck me while slapping my ass. He fucked me so hard, I could barely keep the cock in front of me in my mouth. 

“I’ve been waiting to do this for some time,” he said and buried his load deep in my ass and collapsed on me before rolling off.

Someone spread my ass to watch the semen drip out and Dan asked me if I was okay. I asked for water, which he provided, then he asked me to sit on his cock. Dan’s so nice and I began riding him at a great speed, enjoying being watched and seeing Jacki getting fucked while Ryan masturbated at her side.

Counting Dan, three guys were actively playing and one of them left Jacki and came over to me. Dan said, “Let’s do it,” and the guy pushed me over Dan and, after a few failed attempts, entered me and they began to DP me. I came again — not only from that but from watching Jacki handle the big black cock. It looked so hot and I wanted to feel it, too. 

I heard Dan say, “Cuming” and he did. I felt him go limp inside me while the other guy kept going. Eventually, I pulled back, said, “Time out,” and asked for more water. 

I asked Jacki, “How’s that big cock?” 

“Awesome,” she moaned, and the black guy was really fucking her hard. 

He said, “Oh, you’re next, girl,” and I smiled. 

I began sucking a guy, tasting my ass on his cock, till I heard them tell Jacki to move to my bed and join us. She was commanded to crawl under me and lick me while I was sucking. It felt so good. I jerked and sucked the guy in front of me till he yelled, “Cuming” and I swallowed it all. 

He tapped out and backed off, leaving me, Jacki and the big black cock. I climbed off Jacki and went directly to sucking this huge black weapon that tasted like her pussy and ass. He grabbed my hair and fed me his cock while Jacki went to help her husband get off. The others remained watching me. 

I could definitely taste Jacki as he pushed my head down on his cock. He said, “This has been a long time coming,” and I guessed he knew who I was. “I've saved the best for last.”

He had me lick his bulky balls and ass, then ordered Jacki back onto the bed for her to go down on me and prepare me for him. Jacki is very good at that and actually got me off which I believed was my third orgasm so far. I saw one of the guys fucking Jacki while she saw to me but he didn't last long.

I was positioned in a sixty-nine with her and then I was entered by the massive black cock. It felt so awesome upon entry and I came on Jacki’s face.

From that moment on, I was pounded deep and hard. I was kind of loud and a cock was placed in my mouth, presumably to shut me up. I alternated sucking cock and licking Jacki for about ten minutes till I had to say, “Time out.” I was in a bad position and cramping. 

One sip of water later and I was kneeling, ass up in the air, and taking a deep fucking from my new black friend's mega cock. Eventually, he yelled, “Fuck” and came deep in me, lots of it. He really had been saving it and I felt it all spurt and splash inside me. When he went limp, he pulled out and smacked my ass. “Damn,” he said. 

I looked up. Dan and one other guy were still there watching and Jacki, Ryan and black cock guy William were still on the bed. Jacki helped Ryan get off one more time and that was it. 

That's when I realized that the whole session had lasted barely thirty minutes and I said that to Dan. He said he could have got more guys but it was my first time. I hit the shower. Of course, William had to spread my legs to show off his mess which was streaming out of me. I kissed and thanked him, and told him not to leave as he went to the bathroom to clean up. 

Jacki asked me what I thought and I hugged her and said I had to write about it because I had nobody to tell. I told her I'd be divorced if anyone spilled the beans. I kissed her and that was the end of it. 

William walked me to my car. I wasn't too sore because, other than him, the others were far from huge. I kissed him and gave him my email but he said he saw me on certain websites and would contact me as we both wanted to see each other again. We thanked each other. 

I drove home very happy, clean, and with a great feeling because I’d finally experienced my gang bang. The Celtic's game was on the radio, getting close to the end, and I knew I didn't have to rush. 

When I got home, I fell asleep till the boys arrived. I smoked a joint with my man in bed and dozed back off ,knowing I had to write this. It’s the only way I can let others know what I did and I hope it doesn't come back to haunt me.

I'd finally had an organized gang bang — not just meeting up with three idiots who think they’re cool. I now know the difference and I thank Jacki and her friend, Dan and the New England Mini Gangbang Group 2 for doing this for me.

 

Published 
Written by allflavorsboston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments