Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jeanine - Part Four

"Jeanine returns for the last time"

4
4 Comments 4
8.5k Views 8.5k
3.6k words 3.6k words
The entire afternoon and early evening had gone well. Maybe it was the newness of the situation, but she seemed to cum rather easily. No complaints from me.

In addition, she was comfortable talking about what she liked, disliked or tolerated. Only one or two subjects made her blush.

Jeanine had been described as an aggressive lady when it came to wanting sex, and that would be an accurate description. What I did not know, but learned later, was that Jeanine became submissive when the time came to actually do something. She preferred the guy to take control and tell her what to do.

For a young lady who had been sexually active her experience was limited. The old saying “one and out” seemed to be her motto or experience. She rarely had a multiple orgasm, if at all. Things like restraints, toys, blindfolds, facials, teasing, anal play and anal sex were not even on her radar.

Sarah had taught me the benefits of holding back as much as I could and not cuming until I could not last any longer. One of the benefits of doing so was fucking Sarah right through her orgasm. I might even be rewarded with her having a second and even a third orgasm, each one just as intense as the first, and sometimes more intense.

Jeanine, however, wanted to stop after her orgasm, as she would become too sensitive to continue. It hurt to have her clit touched right after she came.

That was not a problem. A few minutes of her licking and sucking on my cock following her orgasm, and she was ready to be fucked some more.

By the time we were through, Jeanine had experienced some anal play, her clit being sucked, and even getting some cum on her chin and lips. And, while she mostly tolerated swallowing, she finished me off in the early evening by swallowing everything I had, to the point where it squirted out of the sides of her mouth.

It was still only about eight o’clock. We lay on the floor partially covered by a blanket. Jeanine was still sweaty with a little cum left on her chin, a wet pussy, and a bit of a sore ass. I was sweating and had long since gone limp.

Suddenly, in this quiet, relaxing aftermath of sex, Jeanine had to leave. And it wasn’t a “take your time dressing and let’s kiss a while before you go” kind of leaving. She rushed as if she was late for something important.

I wanted to walk her to her car, but she did not want me to.

I asked if we could meet again. She gave me a vague response. She’d like to; maybe next week sometime; she’d let me know.

We kissed goodbye and she was gone. I didn’t even know her last name or where she lived.

Sunday, Monday and Tuesday went by. I continued my work outs and running, and doing some writing.

I thought about taking some time on Wednesday to go to her office. The sex had been very good and she was on my mind.

I decided against that going to where she worked might make me look a little desperate. Let her come to me. Let her be the aggressor. That was apparently the role she liked.

At 5:15 on Thursday afternoon, the phone in my apartment rang.

“Hi. It’s Jeanine. Can I come over?”

“Sure. I’d love to see you,” I said, acting casual and cool.

I ran upstairs to see what “toys” I could find.

I still had the blindfold that Sarah and I had used, and I found the little lipstick case sized vibrator. The batteries were dead.

I went through cabinet draws and rummaged through some still unpacked boxes looking for batteries. No luck.

I heard her knock on the sliding glass door.

It was early August, and the heat and humidity were already with us; the kind of heat and humidity that makes you want to build a small altar of appreciation to Willis Carrier, the inventor of air conditioning.

Jeanine was dressed in a modest, just above the knee, pale yellow sun dress, with her hair tied back in her usual long pony tail. The abundance of freckles on her cheeks and nose just added to the cute look.

I was cool. I acted like it was just another friend dropping in on a late, sunny afternoon.

She seemed uncomfortable and shyer than I had recalled or expected.

She sat on the chair and offered a generous look at her leg.

I offered her something to drink, maybe some wine.

“I had wine the last time I was here. You know how that ended up,” she said with a laugh.

“You seemed to enjoy yourself. Was that just the wine?” I asked, keeping the subject on our only sexual encounter.

Jeanine seemed to actually blush a little. This was not the aggressive lady that I had expected.

I let her think about her answer while I got her a glass of ice water and then sat down on the couch.

There was an awkward silence, and then she spoke.

“Here’s the thing,” She said, followed by a long pause. “I like what you did the other night. I liked it a lot. Some of it scared me I liked it so much.”

She was actually shaking a little, and clearly somewhat embarrassed. I interrupted her and spoke while she got her act together.

“I certainly enjoyed the other day. I liked being with you. I wouldn’t want to do anything that would make you uncomfortable.”

She took a sip of her drink.

“No. it wasn’t anything you did. I liked what you did. It was just so different than what I am used to. You have much more experience than me. You’ve done things that I haven’t.”

There was another awkward silence.

Jeanine was really acting shy about all of this, looking down at the floor and not making any eye contact.

“Did I do something you didn’t want me to do?” I asked.

Another sip of her ice water and the floodgates opened.

“I want to do all those things again. I want to do things I’ve never done. But I’ve only got a couple of hours this time,” she said in one rapid sentence.

She seemed relieved that she had finally said it.

“I don’t know what it is,” she continued, “But I am so horny I could cry.”

For whatever reason, this revelation had been an uncomfortable moment for her.

Taking her by the hand and leading her upstairs did not seem like the right thing to do.

The truth is I wasn’t sure what to do.

If she had just come through the door and taken off her dress, this would have been easier. But Jeanine “the aggressor” was acting the cute, demure, bashful woman, and that made for a different “atmosphere”.

“Come over here,” I said, reaching my hand an arm out to her.

Jeanine put down her drink and came over and sat next to me on the couch.

We kissed. It was a passionate, wet, messy kiss.

Still, she seemed reserved, shy.

We kissed again.

There was a slight moan, and she stuck her tongue down my throat.

That was more of what I was expecting.

“Tell me what to do,” she whispered.

I could feel my manhood stiffen.

“You have two hours?”

“Yes,” was her response, “Then I have to be somewhere.”

“Stand up and take your dress off.”

I could see the expression on her face change. There was almost a sigh of relief.

I was taking charge and Jeanine was very comfortable with that.

Jeanine stood, reached behind her neck and undid the clasp at the top of her dress, undid the zipper, and let the dress fall to her ankles

She had her bra on, but no panties.

“I took my panties off in the car,” she explained.

I said nothing, but undid my pants and took them off as she watched.

My fully erect cock popped out.

Jeanine moved towards me and got on her knees.

“Don’t touch it,” I said. “Just look at it.”

Jeanine stared at my shaft, and fidgeted a little in anticipation of being able to hold it in her hands.

There are times when a lady is already so turned on that she cannot wait to have sex. This was one of those occasions.

She liked sex. She had been thinking about what we had done a few days before, playing it over and over in her mind. She had built up the need, the anticipation, and was now kneeling before me, staring at my erection, almost salivating. She wanted to touch my cock; play with it; put it in her mouth.

She literally shook, waiting for and wanting whatever I wanted to do.

Sarah had taught me what to do in these situations.

Jeanine was already turned on, and in need of some real attention. I needed to relax, control myself, and slowly walk her through a new world of pleasure.

She needed to be teased and brought to a level of pleasure that she likely had not experienced before.

I stroked my cock while she watched.

“Do you want it?” I asked.

“Yes.”

“Do you want to lick it?”

“Yes.”

“Do you want to suck it?”

“Yes.”

“Do you want to play with it?”

“Yes.”

“Let your hair down.”

She ripped the elastic cord from around her pony tail and let her hair fall around her face and neck.

Instantly, Jeanine transformed from a cute, freckled faced, young lady to an erotic, sensual, turned on woman.

I was taught that one good way to make a woman want to be fucked is to have her talk openly about what she wanted.

“If I let you play with it, what will you do for me?” I asked.

“What do you want me to do?” Jeanine responded, never taking her eyes off my cock.

“Play with your nipples,” I directed.

Still staring at my erection, Jeanine pulled, twisted and tweaked her already hard, pointed nipples.”

“Do you want to hold it?”

“Yes.”

I let Jeanine move forward and put her hands on my hard shaft.

“Just hold it. Look at it.”

She started to stroke my cock with both hands.

“Don’t do anything. Just hold it,” I said.

Pre-cum had leaked out and ran down the head and shaft, and over her hands.

“Lick it off,” I told her.

Her tongue lapped at my cock and her fingers, cleaning up all the clear, sticky liquid.

“Let go of my cock and rub your pussy and clit.”

Jeanine did not hesitate, moving both hands to her pussy and rubbing furiously.

As she played with herself, I let her lick the head of my cock.

ClaireSweety
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ClaireSweety



A minute later, she was licking all the oozing pre-cum of the head and shaft and rubbing her clit so hard that she was going to cum.

“Stop.”

She did as she was told, but not without a long frustrating moan.

Sarah, I remembered, would become so turned on that she would have an orgasm, or maybe two or three that would be so intense that she would never forget the experience. Jeanine was not at that point yet, but very close.

Getting her there required that she give up all her inhibitions. When she could admit that she would do anything just so she could cum, then she would be ready.

I slid off the couch, sat on the floor, and turned Jeanine around so she was sitting between my legs and leaning back against me.

I kissed her neck and ran my hands over her stomach and legs, avoiding all those wonderful parts that she needed to be touched.

“Do you want me to fuck you?” I whispered in her ear.

“Yes.”

“Can I play with your nipples?”

“Yes. Do anything you want.”

“Anything?” I asked.

“Yes.”

“You’ll do anything I want?”

“Yes. Yes.”

I reach up with both hands and began to softly play with her hard nipples.

“Do you like that?”

“Mmmmmm. Yes.”

“Do you want me to do it harder?”

“Yes,” she said, leaning her head back against my shoulder.

I rolled each nipple between my thumb and index finger, gradually increasing the pressure, as I kissed her neck.

Jeanine pushed her chest out, arched her back and neck and let out a few low moans.

“Harder,” she said. “Do it harder.”

Here we were. A beautiful lady leaning back against me; her hair in my face as I kissed her neck; the wonderful smell of her perfume filling the air around us; my hard cock digging into her back; her body arching and twitching; and, my fingers pinching and pulling on her long nipples, as she moaned and encouraged me to hurt her nipples.

A few strokes of my cock and I would have cum all over her back.

I turned Jeanine a little, giving me access to her wet pussy, held her head up against my shoulder, and slowly ran my finger up and down her glistening slit.

It was enough to make her gasp and reach up with both arms and pull me closer.

“You like that?”

“Yes.”

I put my entire finger in her love hole, and then two fingers.

Jeanine moaned.

“God, that feels so good.”

As I slowly fingered her pussy, we kissed and she squeezed her breast with one hand.

“Do you want me to fuck you?”

“Yes.”

“Tell me that you want to be fucked.”

“I want you to fuck me,” she said with a little desperation in her voice.

I ran my fingers up to and over Jeanine’s clit, causing her to make more of a grunt than a moan.

“Why are you teasing me?” she asked, now a little out of breath.

“Don’t you like being teased?”

“I need to be fucked,” she said rather sharply.

Jeanine was now breathing heavier. Her hair was all mussed. Her lips were red and wet. Her nipples were hard and pointed, with redness all around the areola. And, her pussy was dripping wet.

“I’m not sure that you’re ready to be fucked. Are you?”

“Yes. I’m ready.”

“Ask me to fuck you.”

Jeanine turned into me some more, and looked me in the eye.

“Please fuck me. I need to be fucked. I really need to be fucked.”

To emphasize her point, she grabbed my now exposed cock in her hand and squeezed the shaft and head until it hurt. Pre-cum spurted out over her hand.

She took her pre-cum soaked fingers and ran them over my chin and lips.

“Fuck me and I’ll do anything you want,” she said.

Deftly, whether she knew it or not, she had turned the situation around.

There is not much more that an attractive, turned on, naked lady can say to make a guy almost cum, than, “I’ll do anything you want.”

“Can I play with your ass?”

“Yes. Yes. I’d love that.”

That was it. We were both ready.

I piled one couch pillow on top of another and had Jeanine lay her hips over them, giving me her ass and pussy.

I stroked my cock once, and wiped the pre-cum on her ass.

Then I slid my cock into her hot, wet slit as far as it would go.

Jeanine moaned and took all of me.

She liked it rough, and in less than two minutes of hard fast thrusting, she had her orgasm.

“Yes. Yes. Yes.” she screamed almost from the second I started to fuck her.

She looked back at me once to tell me that she was about to cum.

Then all hell broke loose.

She didn’t squirt. She did, however soak the cushions and scream, and scream, and scream.

I did not stop.

I knew that she got extra sensitive after she had an orgasm, but I guessed that she would get over that quickly.

I kept slamming my cock into her slit, as she complained, then said nothing, and then started to moan again.

I got onto my knees, keeping up the fast rhythm, and slid two fingers into her asshole.

The reaction was what every guy wants to see and hear.

Jeanine clutched at the carpet with her hands. Her back glistened with sweat. Her nipples brushed back and forth over the carpet. She balanced herself on her chin, and grunted with each thrust of my cock and fingers.

Within a few minutes, Jeanine had her second intense orgasm, her body shaking and jerking.

The spasms of pleasure from her second orgasm lingered for some time, and I slowly kept sliding my cock into her pussy.

Continuing to slowly fuck her, I bent down by her ear and whispered.

“Do you want more or should I stop?”

“Whatever you want,” was her reply.

Ass or pussy or both?” I whispered.

“Both,” she whispered.

I went back to fucking her slit and fingering her ass.

I was close, so I needed to go slower.

After a few minutes, Jeanine got up on her hands and knees, dramatically arched her back, and looked back at me.

“Am I taking all of you?” she asked in a sultry, erotic voice.

“Yes,” I said.

“It feels good. Can you go faster?”

Something was different. Jeanine was different. She had never cum more than twice, and even then her orgasms were several minutes apart because of the need to stop because of her hypersensitivity.

Now she had cum twice in a row, a second orgasm right after the first.

There was no complaint about sensitivity. No asking that we stop. She was looking to cum again. And not just being cool and calm about it. She was looking to me to give her that third orgasm like it was her right to have another.

That really got to me. I don’t know why, but her wanting a third orgasm caused me to shake and almost cum.

She lay her head down sideways on the carpet, grabbing at the carpet with her hands and fingers.

In hopes of lasting longer, I slid my thumb into her ass and paid more attention to her asshole than her love hole.

I thought about fucking her in the ass. We were both lubricated, and her ass was a gaping hole from all my finger work. There was a quick thought that she may say yes.

But I was too close to cuming myself. Dangerously close. I wasn’t going to last much longer.

Fortunately, Jeanine had her third orgasm. It was probably more a result of the anal play than fucking her. And it was less intense, although just as loud as her first two orgasms.

I did not give her much of an opportunity to enjoy the pleasure of her orgasm.

I was already beyond the point of no return. If I didn’t act quickly, I was going to cum all over Jeanine’s back.

I flipped her over, grabbed a clump of hair, held her head up and quickly told her to close her eyes.

I exploded with ribbon after ribbon of cum on her face.

I did not see cum shoot out and land on her face. My own orgasm was so intense my knees buckled, and my eyes shut as I twisted and arched my own body with the intense pleasure.

When I recovered and opened my eyes, Jeanine sat before me covered in cum.

Lines of white cum were draining down her face and dripping off her nose and chin.

Jeanine even had to keep one eye closed.

One whole side of her hair was covered in long streaks of cum.

She wanted to see what she looked like.

She stood in front of the mirror and I stood behind her. She stared at herself, almost mesmerized by the site.

As cum dripped off her chin in strings and gobs, I caught it in my hands and spread it over her breasts and nipples.

“Can I use this?” she asked, reaching for a towel.

She wiped her face and hair.

I wasn’t sure whether she was upset or not. She didn’t say anything for the longest time.

“Are you upset?” I finally asked.

“Far from it,” was her answer. “That was one of the most erotic things I’ve ever seen.”

Her time was running out. We both dressed quickly. Jeanine hurriedly said goodbye at the sliding glass door entrance, ran to her car, and was gone.

* * * * *

What follows is second hand information, although I believe it to be reliable.

Jeanine was not married, but had a boyfriend who was from the upper mid-west.

She had called in sick on the Friday after our last meeting.

On Saturday night, she and her boyfriend were stopped and detained by U.S. authorities as they tried to cross the U. S. border into Canada at Detroit, MI. It is believed they had stolen items in their possession at the time.

The Porsche, it turns out, was stolen in Vermont, not “bought for a great price” in Vermont, and was ultimately found at Bradley International Airport in Windsor Locks, Connecticut.

Published 
Written by mike8253
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments