Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lonely twenties: A quick swipe

"A millennial story."

1
0 Comments 0
12.1k Views 12.1k
4.6k words 4.6k words

Bella was three years out of college and was already experiencing some of the lows, being far away from her friends and in a big city. Already approaching her late twenties, she made great money and on top of that, had the sexy looks. Bella stood at five-eight, had tanned skin, brown hair, brown eyes, and looked exactly like Allison Stokke.

The money came at long hours, often asking her to work for over fifty hours a week. Going out was not much of an option for her as she was at a lack of energy and didn't have a crew.

On a hot and humid Friday night, the lonely woman went up to her apartment and settled in, stripping down to her shirt and panties. Pulling out her phone, she opened up a popular dating app and swiped left on most of the men. One man looked like Ryan Gosling, no doubt good looking but not exactly her type. After a few minutes, she came across a profile that caught her eye, a man she was not used to.

The name displayed on the profile was Arvan but the photos amazed her. Bella kept looking and found that he was a man who stood at six-foot-two, had a nice beard, was muscular, and looked exactly like Rohit Khandelwal. A shirtless pic of the man made her grind against her bed and get a rush of arousal as she swiped right, then saw it was a match. Immediately, she messaged him.

"So what are you doing tonight?" she texted.

"Swiping left and right," he replied.

"I know that stupid!" she texted, rolling her eyes and smiling.

"Some don't, so you're staying in too? Bored?" he asked, she didn't want to reply 'why?' Instead, it angered her.

"So? Maybe my friends are out of town, you seem like the lonely one," she replied.

"Easy there, I mess around with people, so you're not going out either, we're both bored," he said.

"Hi I am not bored!" she replied.

"We I can make this night more fun," he said.

"How do I even know you're real?" she replied.

"Okay, let's do selfies, I do one and you do one," he said.

"You first!" she replied, seconds later getting a pic of him in underwear.

"Oh what the fuck," she said to herself, stuffing her hand inside of her panties and fingering herself.

She didn't want to embarrass herself too much by putting up a pic of her in panties, so she sent him a face pic.

"Only a face pic?" he asked.

"Ya my friends don't approve of me sending body pics," she replied.

"Your friends?" he asked.

"Yes friends, some of us have them!" she replied back.

"You seem more tired than me, so how about I come over to your place," he replied, as the forwardness blindsided her.

"Do you even know what I want?" she asked.

"Company," he replied.

"Okay smartass, I am not an easygoing woman, I have had a long fucking day at work, so if you can't put up much when you come here you are wasting your time, here is my number, I will text you the location," she replied.

She texted him the location and then waited as over twenty minutes passed. In her mind, she was starting to get impatient, knowing he basically lived in the same part of the city. At some point, she started to groan and just shouted random words, thinking that he is never showing up and she was being catfished.

A minute later, she heard a loud knock on her door and answered wearing her tight black panties and white shirt, it was him. She answered and then looked up, he was tall and wearing nothing but shorts and a t-shirt. All she could notice were his massive biceps with veins running through them, staring as she opened her mouth.

"Okay come in, quick! You already took long enough," she said, letting the man in as he smacked her on the ass and then grabbed her buttocks. 

"Whoa already, huh," she said, looking back at him smiling as she pushed his hand away.

Immediately, he grabbed her and started to kiss her on the neck, the strong odor of her musk arousing him. 

"Not even going to ask me how my day was," she said, feeling a rush of arousal as she started kissing him on the neck.

The strong odor coming from her body aroused him but she was full of energy, he was going to have to work for it. She tried to dominate the session by throwing her face against his and trying to push him back, showing him how good of a kisser she can be. Her tongue violently tried to move around in his mouth, making her think she had the upper hand until he started to move his tongue. She opened her eyes in shock that she could manage to get him to give in.

She grabbed and smacked his ass a few times, feeling it to be real muscular as he hardly moved. To toy with her, he grabbed and squeezed her ass and made her body thrust against his out of reaction. She was immediately having regrets of answering the door in her panties, he had his hands on her buttocks now and was not letting go. No matter how she moved or where she moved, his massive powerful hands squeezed on to buttocks, grabbing the soft smooth skin.

"Fucking pervert!" she shouted, in her high pitched voice while giving him a fierce look.

Bella was a fighter by nature, being a dominant force among her friends in college. Whenever they needed to do things, she would lead and was the main one to crush all conflict. With her dominant personality, Bella had made a lot of men she dated into her lapdogs. She dominated them on and off the bed but this was starting out different. Regardless of the situation, Bella had a ton of energy in her and felt that she was going to go all night.

He immediately picked her up and put her on the kitchen table, locking lips with her. She closed her eyes, french kissed him and wrapped her legs around his muscular back as her crotch started to grind against him. Her hold on him became tighter as he made out with her, keeping her on her back on the dining table. He pulled his shorts down as her panties started to slowly come off, it was admirable how he was able to hold her down with just one arm while doing all of this.

"You're fucking breaking this dining table, let me get up!" she said, being held down. "You're paying if this breaks," she said, sitting up and distracting him just long enough to get off the table. He was on his knees but there was a reason for it.

She got off the table but was immediately grabbed so she stood up against it as he put his head in-between her buttocks, the smell arousing him. His mouth over her camel-toe made her vibrate her body from arousal, fighting the temptation to already be nude. He kissed her inner thighs and pussy, the smells arousing him more than anything as her legs vibrated from the pleasure. She attempted to get away but he had his hands on her, making the escape difficult as the two playfully wrestled around.

"Seriously, going to eat my ass right now?" she shouted, still trying to break free as he had his head in-between her buttocks and was violently shaking it.

"Oh this feels great to me, ya do this all night," she said, trying to talk tough to him.

Bella was in a really tough spot she was not used to being in, this had her insecure. In her life, whenever men ate her out it was because she wanted it and felt in charge. So far, the aroused man who was running his tongue over her ass and pussy was not making her feel in charge, it is like he wanted it. Her legs were starting to tremble as she held on to the table, trying to break free but with no success. 

Seconds passed. When she thought she had a chance to get away she was mistaken. He picked her up and carried her to the bed. After throwing her on the mattress, he rushed to take his clothes off and stripped down naked as she took off her shirt feeling that it was making things harder for her. Her eyes opened wide as she saw his massive thick cock swinging around, she was not sure she was ready for it. Immediately, he ran on the bed and got on top of her, making her move around as the two wrestled for a few seconds. 

"You don't know what fucking background I have!" she shouted, sweaty and trying to wrestle the naked man.

She tried to move around and get behind him but he was quick. What made everything so tough for her was that he had his arms around her and was always grabbing to some part of her body, making her use all of her energy to move around and break free. At one point, she tried to get off the bed only to have her leg grabbed and violently pulled in his direction. Her buttocks were being violently grabbed and when he had a full hold on her, she was thrown around without any mercy.

Without much effort on his part, he easily overpowered the tired brunette and had her on her back. As she laid back, she felt his massive cock rubbing against her legs and working its way up her thighs as she tried to escape. His arms grabbed her, coiled tight around her back, and kept the flighty woman in place. At first, he went in for a french kiss as she turned away but he kissed her on her soft cheeks, neck, and behind the ear to arouse her. 

After initially turning him down, she locked lips with her lover as her heart sped up, beating at the speed of light in her mind. She closed her eyes and started to pull down her bra, taking it off seconds later and throwing it away. Her legs violently kicked around as his large erect penis rubbed against her inner thighs, trapped and unable to get out. 

The foreplay and intimacy were short, he immediately went down on her and as soon as he put his mouth on her pussy her body stretched with excited arousal. On the same note, he was taken away by her powerful odor and his large hard cock could no longer wait for action. Immediately, he pulled down her panties and after giving them a nice whiff, started to eat her out. She stretched her legs as he sucked on her pussy and licked her labia, the arousal making her moan.

"Oh fuck, fuck!" she shouted, attempting to move her body around.

She thought flipping over would calm him down so she turned face down only to find him beneath her, still aggressively eating her out. The arousal made her sit up straight and put her hands over her head as she danced from the pleasure of having her ass and pussy eaten. His powerful hands tightly grabbed on to her soft-skinned buttocks to keep her in place as her heart continued to beat fast from the action, helpless even though she was on top of him. 

His powerful arms kept her in place as he sucked on her pussy and beat her vulva with his violent tongue, arousing her to the point where her eyes were now crossed as her breaths became deep and uncontrolled. The aggressive eating out of her pussy made his heart speed up and her moans get louder. For some reason, she had never felt dominated when a man ate her out but this day was different, she was hoping to get in another position as her heart continued to speed up. 

She tried to move around and ended up wrestling him again, weak and easily rag-dolled on her own bed. Despite her best efforts, she was too tired and just gave in, moving into whichever position he wanted and moaning as sweat dripped from her body. Without much effort, he had her on her back looking up at him, eyes almost going unconscious. As she was on her back looking up, he shoved his cock into her mouth as she closed her eyes and opened her mouth. Unfortunately for her, this was an aggressive man who violently shoved his cock inside of her mouth, making the thrusts feel like punches to the throat.

"Lonely bitch, you need some love!" he shouted.

Her eyes opened wide as the cock thrust in her mouth and throat, she attempted to push the man off but was too weak and unsuccessful. With her body worn down and easily being overpowered, she had to rely on her mouth if she had any hopes of breaking free. She violently shook her head to fight back, giving him an angry fierce look as he moaned from the pleasure motions. The headshaking on her end kept his cock from frequently pounding against her throat but he still found some openings, shoving his cock in and wearing her down.

"So lonely, need some love!" he said.

A violent thrust of his cock made her head bounce back but he put his powerful massive hand over it, catching it just in time before it could fall back on the bed. She was in a nasty situation now, his hand kept her head in place as he continued to violently thrust his cock into her throat, this time meeting no resistance.

The massive cock hit her tonsils and the back of her throat, creating distinct sounds as she took a beating. She used both of her hands to try and move his powerful hand away but was too weak and unsuccessful, all the while her throat taking punishing thrusts. Her legs moved around in anxiety, wanting to get out of the punishing situation and after much luck, she fell to the side of her face on the bed.

KendallWhite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendallWhite

"Eh! Eh uh!" she said, gagging and almost coughing as cum dripped from her mouth. She tried to catch her breath and had her face down on the bed.

"Baby? You don't want any more cock for dinner?" he said, hardly breaking a sweat as she replied with a middle finger.

Her head laid face down firmly on her arm, making sure the cock could no longer damage her mouth and throat which were already in terrible shape. Unfortunately, her buttocks were high up in the air as she was on her knees and he took this opportunity to grab them and shove his wet cock inside, perfect lubrication to penetrate into her anus.

"Fuck, eh!" she said, a hoarse and rough voice coming from her mouth now as he started to fuck her.

The aroused man violently thrust his lower body against her anus as his cock tore right through, she was out of the frying pan and into the fire. Bella was in a highly compromised position and on top of that, quite exhausted while her lover was full of energy. A violent beating to her throat was starting to look like a cake walk compared to the punishment her anus was taking, getting stretched wide by his massive and thick cock. For only a few moments he slowed down to her an important message.

"Listen here, you lonely bitch, I am going to give you love and make you love instead of being so fucking needy!" he said.

He found each moment pleasurable, slowly shoving his wet cock inside of her anus as he moaned, both hands tightly on her buttocks which he occasionally smacked. The buttocks turned pink and red from the beating as he started to speed up the pace, rapidly pounding her ass doggy style as sounds of wood being chopped came from the room. 

"Fucker, argh, fucker!" she shouted, her voice hoarse as her sweaty body continued to take a pounding.

She grabbed a pillow, put it over her head, and bit her lip in pain as her ass took a pounding. A minute later, as the intensity remained the same, she screamed but only low pitch groans came out. His tight grip on her ass coupled in with the intense pounding had her helpless, her legs giving out. 

"So fucking easy, at least do something," he said, moaning as he kept pounding her. "So lonely, not shit without your friends," he said.

After a few minutes, her legs collapsed and she laid flat on her face as he coiled his arms around her chest and continued to aggressively pound her. She still had a pillow over her head but at this point, she was going unconscious from the fucking. Hardly able to move, she remained lying there until he grew bored. Finally, he stopped but it was too late, her anus had been stretched and pounded.

For his amusement, he kept his arms around her waist and playfully rag-dolled her on the bed. Her eyes rolled, cum still dripping from her mouth, as he wrestled with her on the bed. It wasn't wrestling, it was his pure amusement against a woman who had the stuffing pounded out of her going against a guy who could go for another hour.

"Do something, do you need your friends for everything?" he said, smiling as he swung her around.

Her head loosely moved around as her eyes could barely stay open, arms flailing around loosely while her legs lacked any real power. The grip he had on her was powerful, she was like a puppet under his hold who was out of all energy. All the while, his cock rubbed against various parts of her body such as her thighs, legs, and crotch.

"Oh man, you are so boring, slut," he said, arms around her waist as he tossed her around. "So easy," he said, tossing her around.

She was completely out of energy and spent as he was energized, playfully tossing her around like a toy. He softly bit her shoulders and neck and sniffed the strong odor from the sweaty tired woman. Her soft smooth skin aroused him as he threw her around on the bed and kissed her. After some fun, he had her helpless in a missionary position and started to pound away as he wet warm vagina welcomed his hard cock. 

"So lonely and hungry for people, you let me do this to you," he said.

She laid back with him on top, sniffing and whiffing her body odor as he gently shoved his cock into her, gradually pounding her while moaning. Now it was breaking time, her body had given out and all she could do was lay still while his arousal was starting to slowly get the better of him. The mattress was covered in sweat from both his and her body as he continued to pound her. 

"Love, oh, love!" he said, breathing hard as he kissed her.

A merciless pounding had her occasionally going into random movements which involved throwing her arms around, kicking her legs up and occasionally groaning. She was not ready for this night at all and her stamina was out, it was tough for her to hold her own. 

For a final time, her legs kicked around violently as her body vibrated, she had an orgasm and was squirting all over the room. Loud deep groans came from her mouth as she had this orgasm, turning into momentary screams as her eyes opened wide. She threw her hands up and stretched but her body was controlled by him, a sensation she was starting to like. Just him being over her body was arousing now as a face that screamed of pain was turning into one of pleasure for her.

He sat down on the mattress and lifted the tired body towards him, shoving his cock in and kissing her across her body. In a romantic fashion, he kissed the tired body and face before unloading a large load of cum into her pussy. The load was more massive than she was used to but it was a calming feeling that slowly put a smile on her worn down face. Cum dripped from her pussy and on to her mattress as he held her while her soft hands massaged his head.

Then, just like that, her head snapped back as her body went dead and she was knocked out. The exhaustion and pounding had taken a toll on her as he collapsed on top, covering up and laying on her. His hands reached down to grab and finger her pussy while his fingers occasionally worked their way into her anus. No resistance, they all went so smoothly in as her pussy dripped wet with her having an orgasm and his cum inside.

The night passed as he slept over her and as morning came. He woke up while she laid in bed sleeping. As an hour passed, he woke her up by calling her name but she was unresponsive. For the fun of it, he smacked the sleeping woman over her face with his cock until she finally started to open her eyes.

Her mouth was sore, throat in pain, legs barely able to move, body in a very sore state and she had difficulties opening her eyes. After seeing the cock which was beating her over the head, she aggressively punched it. His playful nature kept her beating her over the face until she aggressive grabbed it and stroked it, using both of her hands. To mock her, he laughed as she tried to squeeze the life out of the cock.

"Maybe you should bite it or just aggressively suck on it like you did last night," he said.

"Fuck you," she said, in a very hoarse voice while trying to punch him.

"Batman now?" he replied, laughing as she turned over on the bed with her back to him.

"Oh, I did a number on that ass and pussy, didn't I?" he said, laughing as she flipped him off. "Since you want to be so feisty," he said, jumping in bed trying to wrestle her.

She might have been rested but failed to hold her against him at all. Seeing an opportunity, she slipped off the bed and landed on the ground, attempting to get up but falling down. 

"What did you do to me, bitch!" she said, in a hoarse voice now seeing that she could barely get up.

"You should try to slowly do it," he said, as she listened and tried.

"Oh you listened to me how nice," he said as she flipped him off.

She could get up and now stared at him, on her bed stroking his dick. Her eyes opened wide as a look of shock consumed her, having a tough time believing that massive cock had pounded her the night before. 

"You smell like shit by the way," he said, looking at her as she still looked in shock. "A good man cleans his woman, come on," he said getting up with energy as he approached her. She tried to push him off but was easily overpowered as he threw her over his shoulder and took her to the shower. 

Once in the shower, she tried to get out but was a slow mover, easily getting grabbed by him.

"What's the matter?" he asked.

"You stick that thing in me one more time and I will kill you," she said.

"Okay fine, use those pretty hands and you won't have to worry about that in you," he said, kissing her. She immediately got on her knees and put some soap in her hands before stroking his cock. 

"There you go, a morning workout, who needs a shake weight," he said, laughing.

She looked up at him, cracking a smile as she continued to stroke him but despite her best efforts, it was tough to get him to cum. Her arms started to get tired after furiously stroking his cock but she had no luck, it was tough to get any cum out. She tried massaging his testicles as she stroked him but not even that worked. Finally, her arms gave out from exhaustion as her eyes opened wide.

"Come on now, work those muscles," he said.

"Fuck, you don't tell me what to do bitch," she shouted, in a groaning voice.

"Oh come here feisty," he said.

"I'll give you feisty!" she shouted, kicking him hard on the abs as he felt nothing.

"Okay come on, keep kicking feisty girl," he said.

"You're a fucking tank aren't you!" she shouted, still a groaning voice. Putting her arms around him as she started to grind on him.

Her emotions went out of wack, she had no idea how she went from angry to aroused all of a sudden. It is as if he had wrecked her character and turned her into a slut. She sandwiched the cock in between her legs and aggressively danced to try and make him cum.

Despite her best efforts, the cock was as hard as a rock and wouldn't cum. She tried to slip away from the shower but he turned her around and put one hand on his neck. It looked like he was choking her but he was not.

"Look here lonely bitch, I am going to make you love yourself instead of being so desperate for company. After we are done you will be a new woman," he said, pulling her closer. The words were powerful and moved her on the inside.

"Fuck what my friends think," she replied.

"You're a fucking liar, you have no friends, you only have yourself," he said, smacking her so hard on the ass that she fell down crying in pain.

"What are you crying for, wimp?" he said, standing over the sitting woman who was now crying.

"I am lonely, my friends after college. It's like they went away, I am lonely," she said, crying.

"So!" he shouted.

"I just feel so lonely sometimes that I..." she said, cutting off.

"Get up," he said, as she sat down crying.

"Get up!" he shouted, as she steadily rose to her feet.

"Okay," she said.

"You have love and you have yourself," he said, grabbing her.

"Yes," she said.

"And you're a strong woman," he said, making out with her.

"Yes," she replied, smiling.

"And you have me," he said as she started to blush looking away, smiling. "You have me," he said, grabbing on to her tightly.

She smiled and after much effort was able to make him finally cum as the two showered together. Her friends could have been doing whatever, she didn't care, she had him and that was already giving her a great afternoon. The fling blossomed into a great relationship between the two.

Bella loved working out naked in her apartment with her lover and enjoying hot sweaty sex afterward. She was slowly starting to get more powerful and was happier as a result of being with him. She felt that she could walk around nude and find intimacy whenever she wanted thanks to her lover who had changed her. Her twenties were lonelier after college but she was happy to be away from her friends and in a room naked with her lover, doing whatever she pleased without judgment. 

Published 
Written by Writingguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors