Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Making A Hot Wife - Part 3

"Shelby has her third night of Hot Wife training."

21
9 Comments 9
13.1k Views 13.1k
5.2k words 5.2k words

It was mid-afternoon on Friday when Clay called Shelby. “Hi, baby, what’s doing?”

“I’m certain you know what I’m doing," she answered in a soft, sexy voice. "I’m watching the film you made last night of me fucking Zack.”

“Which toy are you using?” he asked with a grin on his face.

“The pink cock toy,” she answered.

“I wish I had the camera in the bedroom last night when I was in your ass,” he chuckled. “You were so loud and nasty.”

“You know how I get when you take my ass,” she explained.

“Yes, I do, and I love it. Now I want to give you instructions for tonight.”

“Whatever you want, baby. You know I’ll do what you say.”

“I want you to wear the same dress that you wore Wednesday night when Brad was there,” he told her. “Except this time I want you in lingerie. Put on those sexy white thigh-high stockings along with that white panty and bra outfit I bought you for your birthday.”

“That sounds nice,” she said. “Are you planning on displaying me to Kevin?”

“That’s exactly what I’m planning. I have it worked out in my head, but I know you’ll know what to do without any coaching from me.”

“I’m already excited, honey,” Shelby whispered to her husband. “I know this makes you happy, but I have to admit that I’ve enjoyed it too. You do want me to enjoy it, don’t you?”

“It wouldn’t be fun if you didn’t enjoy it, precious. I’ll be home around 6:00.”

“I’ll be ready,” she said as she made a kissing sound.

~~~~~

When Clay got home from work, he went into the bedroom to check on his wife. She was standing in front of the mirror in their bathroom wearing only the lingerie he had requested. Walking up behind her, Clay put his arms around her taking one of her breasts in each hand as he kissed her neck.

“You are amazingly beautiful,” he whispered in her ear. “And so fucking hot you could set the house on fire.”

“I’m so horny I can’t believe it,” she said as she looked at his face in the mirror. “If you touch me I’ll cum. You would think I couldn’t be needy after all the sex I’ve had this week, but I swear I’m already dripping wet.”

Clay pinched her nipples through the lacy bra. “You know, sugar, the more sex you have, the more you’ll want. I expect before long you’ll be coming to my office during the day to get a dose of my cock.”

Shelby laughed as she turned to face him. “I actually thought about doing just that this afternoon. But I decided if I showed up you’d probably give me to your boss.”

“That’s not a bad idea,” he said with a devilish grin. “It would probably guarantee a big raise next time.”

“I’m yours to use,” Shelby said in a husky voice. “I’ll fuck anyone you want as long as you’re there to watch.”

Holding her close, Clay gave his wife a long, slow kiss. “Now put on that dress and some glossy lipstick. We’re going to have some fun when Kevin arrives.”

~~~~~

When Kevin walked in the door at 7:00, Clay shook his friend’s hand saying, “I’ve got a stout beer for you that I think you’re going to love. There a fairly new craft brewery not far from here. I thought their stout was good and brought some home for you.”

“Thanks, Clay,” Kevin said as he looked around the living room. “Where’s that beautiful wife of yours? She’s the reason I came to see you.”

“I have no doubt you came to see her,” Clay laughed. “That just proves that you are a smart man. Shelby’s in the kitchen cooking up something for us to snack on. Let’s go say hello and get you a beer.”

When they walked in the kitchen, Shelby turned around, saw Kevin, and quickly moved to give him a hug. “How good to see you, Kevin,” she said as she pressed her chest against his.

“I was just telling your husband that I only come here to see you,” Kevin said as he pushed Shelby back while holding her shoulders. “You are so beautiful. And look at you wearing a dress. Most of the women I know are already in their sweatpants by this time of day.” Then turning to Clay, he said, “You just don’t deserve a woman this beautiful.”

Talking two bottles of beer from the fridge, Clay laughed. “You are one hundred percent correct. I don’t deserve her, but she says I give her the best sex she’s ever had and she won’t leave me.”

Shelby looked at Kevin and responded by saying, “It’s all true. He doesn’t deserve me, but he is the best lover in the world.” Stepping beside her husband, she patted his cheek. “My big boy gives me special attention every day and keeps me satisfied.”

Clay almost laughed out loud at the look on Kevin’s face. Their visitor finally managed to say, “Every day?”

Before Clay could say anything, Shelby gave him a quick kiss and told Kevin. “Yep. Every single day.” She paused and then added, “At least once each day.” Then turning back to the countertop Shelby said, “You boys go on in the living room and get comfortable. I’ll have something ready for you to snack on in just a few minutes.”

As they walked into the living room holding their beer, Kevin whispered, “Every day? Are you kidding me?”

Pointing toward the couch as where Kevin should sit, Clay sat in his usual chair and replied. “She was telling you the truth. At least once a day. If she had her way, it would be at least twice. That woman would rather fuck than eat,” he whispered. “It’s rare that I don’t wake up to her sucking my morning wood.”

“Get the fuck outta here,” Kevin gasped. “How did you get so lucky?”

“What can I tell ya?” Clay laughed. “Women just love my cock.”

Just then Shelby came into the room carrying a try. She set it down on the table near their guest, took her glass of wine, and sat down near Kevin. The trio talked for almost thirty minutes about work and sports before Clay winked at Shelby and said to Kevin, “Shelby and I have been talking about something, and I’d like to have your opinion.”

“I don’t know much about anything, but I’m always glad to give my opinion,” Kevin laughed.

“Honey, I want you to stand up in front of Kevin.”

Shelby put down her glass and stood to face their friend.

“We’ve been talking about the possibility of having some photographic work done with Shelby,” he told Kevin who was studying Shelby. “I think that my wife has the body of a centerfold. Since she lost her job over a month ago, I’ve been suggesting that she submit some photos to places like Playboy and other men’s magazines. I think she could make a lot of money. What do you think?”

Clay’s remarks took Kevin by surprise. “What kind of photos?”

“Baby, take off your dress,” Clay told his wife. “He can’t really judge your figure with that loose fitting dress on.”

What Clay said was true. Kevin was having no trouble what-so-ever seeing Shelby’s beautifully rounded ass or the size of her breasts. But before he could say a word, the woman had pulled the dress over her head and stood in front of Kevin wearing only lacy white lingerie and shoes.

“Turn around, baby, and give Kevin a good look,” Clay commanded.

As she turned, Shelby gave her husband a knowing smile letting him know that she was up for his game.

“Oh my god,” Kevin gasped when her back was toward him, and he could see her exposed ass in the lacy thong she was wearing.

“I think you like what you see,” Shelby said in a soft voice once she was facing him again.

Kevin moved his head so that he could see Clay. “And you’re tapping this fantastic body every day?”

“Yes, he is,” Shelby told Kevin. “When I’m not sucking his cock he’s fucking every hole I have.”

Kevin’s mouth was open in shock.

“What do you think, Kevin? Would a magazine want a photo of me doing this?” Shelby slipped her hand into her lacy panties and began to rub her sex. “Would that be sexy enough?”

With her free hand, Shelby unhooked her bra and let it drop to the floor. “Maybe having my tits out would make it hotter for the camera. What do you think?”

Kevin set his beer bottle down and tried to answer her question, but was unable to form words with his mouth.

“Do you think men seeing photos of me doing this would pull out their cocks and jerk off?”

“I feel certain they would,” Kevin managed to say.

“Is your cock getting hard looking at me, Kevin? Does looking at me make your prick stiff?”

Nodding, Kevin replied, “Oh, you bet it does.”

“Take it out and show me,” she whispered.

“Do what?”

“Take your cock out and show it to me. I want to see it hard and I want to see your jerk off while I’m playing with my pussy.” Then turning around, Shelby bent over and dropped her panties and kicked them over to her husband.

Facing Kevin again she rubbed her hand over her hairless pussy. “Do you like what you see, Kevin?”

“You’re fucking incredible,” he muttered.

“Show me your cock, Kevin,” she demanded as she continued to play with herself.

Seeming to be unable to think straight, Kevin pulled down his pants and boxers. He unbuttoned his shirt so that his erect cock was standing proudly in front of Shelby.

“Your cock is beautiful,” she whispered. “Stroke it for me, Kevin. Stroke it while I finger myself.”

Kevin no longer had free will. Doing as she said, he grasped his thick cock and began stroking it.

“That’s so beautiful,” Shelby said as her fingers disappeared between her legs. “I would love to suck that cock.”

“If you want it, suck it,” came her husband’s voice from behind. “Show Kevin what a world class cock sucker you are.”

Shelby took three steps forward and wrapped her juice covered fingers around Kevin’s cock. “You’re so hard, Kev.” She saw a clear drop of precum at the tip of his cock and leaned forward to catch it with her tongue. Opening her legs wider, Shelby bent over until she had swallowed almost all of Kevin’s prick. Then lifting up she grinned saying, “You taste so good. I can’t wait to taste your cum.”

After she started bobbing her head up and down on Kevin’s shaft, Shelby heard Clay stand up. Seconds later she heard his belt buckle hit the floor. Thirty seconds late she felt her husband’s big cock slide inside her extremely wet pussy.

Lifting her face to be eye level with Kevin, Shelby smiled. “Oh yeah,” she said, “Clay is going to fuck me while I suck you off. I’m such a lucky girl.”

After just a couple of minutes, Clay pulled out as he pulled her hair. “Stand up and turn around,” he instructed her. “Spread your legs and take him in your pussy so I can see it.”

Straddling Kevin’s legs, Shelby dropped down until she took Kevin’s cock inside needy pussy. She groaned as she began to slide up and down his pole.

“That’s it,” Clay growled. “Rub your clit while you fuck him. I want to see you cum.”

Shelby followed her husband’s directions as he yanked his cock just inches from her face. She grabbed his cock and pulled it into her mouth.

“You like the taste of your pussy on my cock, don’t you Shelby?”

“Almost as much as I like the taste of your cum,” she mumbled.

“Don’t you love her ass?” Clay asked Kevin.

“It’s fucking incredible,” Kevin answered.

“Put your hands on her ass and help her move up and down on your cock.”

It only took another minute for Shelby to reach her first orgasm. She leaned back against Kevin’s chest, her body trembling and her eyes rolled back. “Oh my god,” she groaned. “Let’s do that another fifty times.”

“I’m going to have to buy you a fucking machine,” Clay laughed.

“Don’t be in a hurry to do that,” Kevin suggested as rolled her nipples between his fingers. “You can use me until I pass out.”

Clay took Shelby by the hand and pulled her up and off of Kevin. She immediately spun around dropped to her knees and took Kevin’s cock in her mouth making her husband laugh. “I think she likes your cock.”

“I do,” Shelby gasped. “It’s big and beautiful.”

“Then get up and ride him a while. Let him suck on those beautiful breasts of yours.”

Shelby climbed up on the couch and straddled Kevin’s body. She quickly removed his shirt and threw it aside. Keeping her eyes on his, Shelby lowered herself onto his stiff cock groaning softly as it filled her. Once she had taken it all, Shelby put her mouth by his ear. “Do you like my pussy, Kevin? Do you really want to fuck me until you pass out?”

“Just give me a chance,” he whispered.

Starting to move up and down on his rock hard staff, Shelby grinned at Kevin and pushed a breast toward his mouth. “Take care of the girls,” she giggled.

Kevin took one breast in each of his hands and moved his mouth from one nipple to the other while she began to grind her dripping pussy on his cock. “Yeah,” she whispered. “That’s so good.”

As Kevin watched her, he was enjoying the look of pleasure on her face. Suddenly her eyes popped open.

“Clay is fingering my ass,” she told tonight’s lover.

“Do you like the way it feels?”

“Oh yeah,” she gasped. “I love it. Oh fuck. I do love it!”

Without seeing what her husband was doing, Kevin was aware that Clay was now standing behind her.

FelicitaSweet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FelicitaSweet

“Hang on, buddy,” Clay told his friend. “It’s going to get a little crazy about now.”

“Oh, Kevin,” she shouted. “He’s pushing his cock in my ass. Fuck! It’s so big. Fuck!”

Clay slapped her ass cheek. “You love my cock in your ass, don’t you Shel?”

“Yes,” she shouted. “I love it, but I’ve never had two cocks in me at the same time. Fuck!”

“You want it hard, don’t you?” her husband shouted as he pulled her long auburn hair.

“Yes!” she cried out. “Make me feel like a whore. Fuck my ass, baby. Fuck it hard!”

Kevin was a little startled with what Clay was doing and sat still, his cock still deeply buried in her sex.

Shelby wrapped her arms around Kevin’s neck and held him tightly while her body shook from the hammering she was getting from her husband. “I am such a whore,” she said softly in Kevin’s ear. “I love having two cocks in me. I’ve never done this before, but It feels so fucking good!”

Holding tight to the man beneath her, Shelby began to sob, “Oh yes, it’s so good! I love this so much!”

Kevin’s orgasm snuck up on him. He had been so preoccupied with Shelby he didn’t notice his own need. As Clay pounded her ass, Shelby’s pussy continued to move up and down on Kevin’s shaft even though he remained still. Suddenly Kevin’s body seemed to explode. He cried out as hot streams of semen filled the woman above him.

Because of the weight on him, Kevin couldn’t move away. He couldn’t pull out, and her cum filled pussy continued to glide up and down his cock. As she cried out more and Clay growled and fucked her ass, Kevin was shocked to find that his body flowed right into another orgasm. He didn’t think that men were capable of multiple orgasms, but his crotch and belly were now coated entirely with the hot, white fluids flowing out of Shelby.

Clay gave one last thrust and buried himself in his wife’s rectum. Kevin could feel the man strength as he pressed into his wife and filled her with cum. After thirty seconds he collapsed on her back.

After they had caught their breath, Clay stood and helped Shelby to her feet. The inside of her thighs were covered in fluids that were running down her legs. She was having difficulty standing upright. Dropping back on the couch, Shelby noticed the juices pooled on Kevin’s belly and quickly leaned over to taste them.

Clay grabbed his wife by the hair and pulled her upright. “Take Kevin to the bedroom, and both of you get in the shower. I’m not through with you, and I want you cleaned up.”

Shelby leaned against her husband as she wrapped her arms around his midsection. “Whatever you want, baby,” she said in a tired voice.

Still holding her head by the hair, Clay pulled her face back to look up at him. “You are so damned hot I may have to fuck you all night.”

“I hope so,” she said with a grin. “But you’ve got help.”

Holding his hand out to Kevin, Clay said, “I’m happy to have a helper tonight.”

“And I’m thrilled to be your assistant,” Kevin said as Clay pulled him upright.

“You two go get in the shower, and I’ll fix us something to eat and drink.” Clay watched them walk toward the bedroom. “I hope she doesn’t kill him,” he whispered and smiled.

~~~~~

It was almost fifteen minutes later when Clay came into the bedroom with a tray of snacks and drinks. Setting the plate down, he walked into the bathroom and found his wife and friend in the large walk-in shower. Kevin was standing behind Shelby running his soapy hands over her breasts. Shelby’s head was leaned back on the man’s shoulder appearing to be enjoying the fondling.

“You having fun, baby?” Clay asked as he leaned in to kiss his wife.

“Kevin has wonderful hands,” she said with a grin.

Putting a hand between her legs, Clay said, “Maybe I should play with this part while Kevin takes care of your beautiful tits.”

“I wouldn’t mind that at all,” she laughed. “The nice thing about being with two men is there’s unending attention for me.”

Holding her sex in his hand, Clay suggested, “I think maybe you should show Kevin some of your oral specialties.”

“Would you like me to do that?”

“I’d like to watch you do that thing that drives me so crazy,” he said as he kissed her again.

Moving to stand under the shower water, Shelby rinsed off and turned back to their guest. “Come here,” she told him as she pulled on his semi-erect cock. Sitting on the built-in bench in the shower, Shelby leaned forward and took Kevin’s manhood in her mouth.

“You’re in for a treat now,” Clay told his friend. “The woman could suck a golf ball through a garden hose.”

Kevin groaned as she took all of his cock in her mouth, gaining a full erection in seconds. In under a minute he was rock solid and Shelby and sucking his cock while she played with his balls. He closed his eyes and enjoyed her performance.

Leaning back against the wet tile wall, Clay watched and waited. He saw his wife work on the head of his friend’s cock and her hand move between Kevin’s leg. Clay watched as his wife ran her finger through the crack of Kevin’s ass before it slipped into his puckered opening.

Feeling her wet finger pushed into his ass was quite surprising to Kevin. But the sense of surprise was quickly replaced with a warm flood of erotic joy. Her finger massaged his prostate and had him on the verge of orgasm almost instantly.

Shelby watched Kevin’s face and concentrated on the head of his cock and the finger in his ass. Having done this to her husband, she knew what to expect. When her lover groaned loudly, she pressed harder with her finger and increased the pressure on his cock head. It took only another thirty seconds for him to explode in her mouth, filling it with a torrent of semen.

“Holy Fuck,” Kevin groaned.

Smiling, Shelby made certain that Kevin saw her swallow his load. “You liked that, didn’t you?”

“It was incredible,” Kevin replied as he sat down on the bench beside her.

“You want to do me now?” Clay asked. “When I’m ready I’ll cum on your face.”

Shelby turned to Kevin. “I love it when he cums on my face. It’s just so erotic.”

Kevin looked up at Clay, “How did you get so lucky. I would kill for a woman like this.”

“You don’t have to kill,” Clay said as he pulled Shelby to her feet. “You can just come over here and fuck my wife. I’m happy to share her with you.” He turned his wife around to face Kevin. “Bend over and kiss him while I take you from behind.”

Shelby quickly spread her legs and leaned over to kiss their guest. As soon as their lips touched, she felt her husband slam his cock into sex. As Clay began to hump her from behind, she whispered to Kevin, “I can still taste your cum in my mouth. I hope you’ll do it again.”

After several minutes, Clay slapped his wife on her butt. “You still want more, don’t you Shel?”

“You know I do,” she answered as she reached down to hold Kevin’s cock. “You know I can’t get enough.”

~~~~~

Another hour passed as the two men continued to trade places, taking Shelby from every imaginable angle. The more positions they found, the louder she cried out. They finally ended up on their bed with Shelby on her belly, and Kevin straddled her legs, fucking her from behind. Clay found a butt plug and inserted it in her.

Clay leaned over and whispered, “I’ve got the camera out, and I’m going to make a little movie for you to watch tomorrow.”

As soon as Clay stepped away, Shelby turned her head to the side. “Fuck me, Kevin. Fuck me hard and make me cum again.”

It was then Clay understood it was the camera that got her so excited. It explained why she had squirted the past two nights after never having done it previously. Clay made sure Shelby could see him and was aware that he was filming. The heightened excitement was evident on her face. Her cries were louder, and she pushed back harder against her lover’s thrusts.

“Flip her over, Kevin,” Clay ordered. “She needs two cocks again.”

Kevin was sorry not to be able to feel the softness of her ass as he pushed into her but wasn’t going to argue with the husband who had so generously shared his sexy wife. Getting off the bed, Kevin rolled Shelby onto her back, put her feet up on his chest and re-entered her boiling hot pussy.

Clay had moved his wife until her head was slightly off of the bed. He stood over her with his balls hanging just about her face. As Kevin began to thrust into her once again, Clay’s testicles were moving back and forth over her face. She groaned loudly as her tongue came out to lick him.

“I’m filming this, Shel,” he told his wife. “You’ll see all of this tomorrow and want more of it.” After a minute, Clay pulled back and pushed his drooling cock into her mouth. “You love my cock in your mouth, don’t you baby?” he told his wife. “Don’t you love having a think prick pounding your pussy while you swallow my dick?”

Clay couldn’t understand her words but assumed that she agreed with him. He moved the camera around so that she would be able to see everything that had happened to her. She would be able to see her body quivering while she took two cocks while having a butt plug in her ass. The only other thing Clay could think to do was to twist her nipples.

Kevin cried out before filling her pussy one last time with his seed. Clay followed suit by pouring his load into her throat before he pulled out of her mouth and watched her body go through the contortions of someone having convulsions.

When Shelby stopped moving Clay had to check to make sure she was still breathing. He pushed her head onto a pillow, leaned over and kissed each of her breasts. Then looking up at Kevin he said, “I think we’ve used her up for tonight, Kev. Want a drink before you go home?”

“No thanks,” his friend answered with a smile. “If I had a drink I’d fall asleep while driving home.” Kevin turned to walk to the living room to retrieve his clothes.

Once he was dressed, Clay walked his friend to the door and shook his hand. “Thanks for coming over tonight, Kevin. You were a great help in satisfying my wife. I just can’t do it alone.”

Kevin put a hand on Clay’s shoulder. “My friend, I’ve had a lot of sex in my lifetime, but never anything to compare with what happened tonight. I hope you’ll invite me back again some time. Your wife is a treasure.”

“Thanks again, buddy,” Clay said. “I’ll be giving you a call again before long.”

~~~~~

Waiting until his friend was in his car and pulling away Clay closed the door and walked back to the bedroom. Finding the bed empty, Clay looked in the bathroom and saw his wife in the shower. He opened the glass door and asked, “How you doin’?”

Shelby flashed a bright smile. “I’m exhausted, but feeling terrific. I’ve never done anything more fun than that. It was just amazing. I must have had fifteen orgasms. I had no idea it was possible to cum so many times.”

Clay stood there at the open door watching his wife soap and wash all of her perfect body. “I’ve got a question for you. What did you do tonight to get Kevin so aroused when you took your dress off? I was behind you and couldn’t see what was happening until he unzipped his pants and started jerking on his tool.”

Shelby gave him what he thought of as her ‘guilty grin.’

“Do you remember the night you gave me those panties and bra?” she asked.

“Sure, it was your birthday.”

“And do you remember what happened?” When he didn’t answer, she continued, “You were stretched out on the bed completely naked thinking that we were going to have birthday sex. When I took my clothes off, you suggested that I try on my gift. I put on the panties and then the bra. Then I stood in front of you and slipped my hand inside the panties and began to finger my pussy. You got aroused almost immediately and began to jerk off as you watched me. You shot your load about a foot in the air, and it all landed on your chest, and I came over and sucked your cock in my mouth.”

“I remember that,” Clay said with a grin.

“When I was standing in front of Kevin, I remember how you reacted to what I was doing, and I just did it again. When he saw me fingering my pussy, he got so turned on that he pulled out his cock and starting stroking it… just like you did.”

“You are a cock tease,” Clay said with a laugh.

“I am not a tease,” she insisted with her arms on her hips. “A tease doesn’t fuck everyone in the room like I did tonight.”

“And you loved every second of it,” he laughed again.

Stepping out of the falling water, Shelby draped her arms around her husband’s neck. “Yes, I did. And I did it to please you, my love. Is my training over now?”

Clay pulled her wet body against his. “Not quite. You have one more night to go. Tomorrow night Jim and Sherry Watson will be here for a cookout and a swim.”

“And you think that Jim is going to share Sherry with you?”

“I know he will,” Clay grinned.

“I’ll get to watch you fuck her?”

“You may if you want to,” he replied, and he rubbed her rounded butt.

“And I’ll be fucking Jim?”

“You’ll be fucking him and Sherry,” Clay answered.

Shelby’s eyebrow went up. “Sherry too?”

“Haven’t you ever had sex with a woman?” he asked.

“Not since I was in high school,” Shelby replied with a look on her face as if she was remembering. “Tammy Collins and I were horny as hell, but not willing to give up our virginity. We spent quite a few nights together and learned something about sex.”

“Did you go down on her?”

“Oh yes,” she giggled. “Many times and she loved it as much as I did. Do you think that might happen tomorrow night with Sherry?”

“I think it will if you want it to,” Clay said as he took a towel and began to dry her skin. “I know that Sherry likes sex in all shapes and sizes. She has big tits, a nice ass, and a voracious appetite for sex.”

“And that’s what you want us to do?” Shelby asked.

“I would very much like to see you do it, but only if it’s something you’ll enjoy.”

Shelby put her arms around her husband’s neck. “I will always follow you, my love. If that’s what you want, I’m in 100%.”

 

Published 
Written by JefferyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments