Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Melissa Plays Messalina

"History lessons are boring. Roman lifestyles are not."

9
5 Comments 5
10.6k Views 10.6k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Melissa had been reading all about Roman history and the lifestyles of the emperors and their wives. She had long reached the part about the famous Valeria Messalina, Claudius’s third wife who apparently challenged a prostitute to a fucking competition and won. In those days, the wealthiest women were not short of men, but in this day and age, you could wait forever.

Melissa had been waiting; four weeks to be precise and today was the day; the hour, rapidly approaching. She had posted a challenge of her own on the local swinging site, and also in a number of contact sites that she had visited from time to time. The four weeks were now up and she had had an unprecedented number of replies.

The advert was a simple one:

August 31st (12:00pm to 5:00pm) – a challenge to all you real men out there.
I, Melissa, of 69 Oral Street, FuckKnowsWhere
Wishes to be used and abused by as many men as possible. See if you can satisfy me.
Let me know if you’re interested and you get my real address. Conditions apply:
1) You must all leave before my husband arrives home by 5pm.
2) Every one of you must come over me or in me, the choice is yours.
3) Making me come is obligatory for all you real men.
4) Strictly one orgasm per man.

 

Love AG


There was a picture of Melissa attached to the adverts with her stockinged legs hiked in the air and her shaved pussy on display. You could see her ample breasts sat high on her chest from between her legs. It was actually quite an erotic picture and would have enticed any real man. Would they all turn up though? That was the question. Melissa wondered if anyone would get the reference to anything goes as her parting signature.

Melissa had left the front door open, she didn’t bother to dress sexily; there was no point. Her heart was beating faster and faster as the hour approached. This could be the biggest let down of her life, but she was certain that some of the blokes would turn up; they seemed well up for it.

The clock read 12:03.

The doorbell rung. Melissa shook her head in dismay. Then the door opened. Melissa heard footsteps on the stairs as one of them creaked like it always did. A rather handsome guy opened the bedroom door and looked at Melissa; sitting upright against the bed with her hands behind her head, her breasts full and wobbling from side to side as she shook her shoulders, her legs open wide but with her feet together. She watched him drop his trousers. She looked at his already erect cock and decided it was going to be from behind. She quickly turned around and edged herself to the end of the bed. She gave it a quick suck before turning around and presenting him with her bare bottom. Melissa looked over her shoulders at the bloke but closed her eyes as his cock pushed its way inside her.

The challenge was about to begin.

While they were fucking, another man came up the stairs and another close behind him.

Within the first fifteen minutes, there was a deluge of male testosterone filling the room. As one guy would come in her, another would present his cock to her face for her to suck. Oral was always going to be the hardest route to orgasm, she knew that, and she put more effort in to blowing, sucking and wanking the men to make them come quickly; most wanted to push their cocks up her cunt and fuck her from behind and that was where the queue had started; the queue that had rounded the landing and was halfway down the stairs. Cock after cock entered her and true to her advert she was used but not yet abused.

The clicker in her hand read fifteen when she felt another cock enter her. It quickly rose to seventeen when two guys masturbated over her body; come went flying from the end of their cocks onto her back and hair.

The clock read 12:44.

“Has anyone come up her arse yet?

The question was rhetorical and raised by a bloke standing behind the guy that was currently fucking her cunt. The comment caught Melissa’s attention, but as she opened her mouth to answer, so it was filled with hot male flesh. Complaining wasn’t an option in this kind of scenario; secretly, she had wondered how long it would take for someone to try there.

Melissa had clicked the device once she felt the guy behind her come into her. It was seconds after that she felt a cock pry open her tight little hole. Fuck he was big, she thought. He stretched her and took her to a place where she experienced two orgasms to his one; still it would only count as a single score. She clicked her device.

In time, Melissa had rolled onto her back, the constant orgasms had worn her body down and her arms were weak trying to hold her body in the doggy position. She had been pushed and prodded into the bed and the sheets were stained with spunk. She had long ago let her head fall to the bed. It wasn’t a good position in which to take several men at once.

She had decided to ask one of the men to put the clicker on the dressing table next to the door and for each one of them to instruct the others to click before they left.

On her back, Melissa was free to handle as many cocks as she could and at one point she was screwing a guy that had lifted her bum onto his kneeling body, was handling two others - one in each hand - and was quickly swallowing the outpouring of a fourth guy that had masturbated into her open mouth. His stature spent and reclined over her as he squeezed the remnants of his orgasm out of his body. He was a heavy cummer and the impatience of the guy manhandling his cock behind him, waiting his turn, was obvious.

Time passed by and there seemed to be no end to the men that poured through Melissa’s bedroom door. Fuck knows what the neighbors’ must be thinking? She thought. Then an even more wicked thought entered her head. She wondered how many of the men she had taken were her neighbors.

It made her smile.

The clock read 15:59.

Melissa had experienced more cocks in those four hours than her entire life. But, it was a life of only twenty years. If Messalina was looking down at her, Melissa believed she would be proud of her first attempt.

The clock read 16:30pm.

Melissa was certainly feeling the effects. Her cunt and anus were both sore. Occasionally she experienced a locked jaw from keeping her mouth open so wide. Wide, she thought. Some of the men were much thicker than she had ever experienced. She had had her fill of semen and had overdosed on Vitamin D, that was for sure. Her hair was now matted with the thickest glue-like substance known to man, and her body was covered in dried and fresh semen. She smelt like a cum factory.

MeAmanda
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MeAmanda

The flow of men over the last hour had trailed off to a few every quarter of an hour.

Matt was one of them. He was supposed to work until five that evening but he wanted to join Melissa on her journey. He had managed to work through his lunchbreak so that he could leave at four thirty. It would be touch and go but at least he would have joined in. Yet it seemed that every time he tried to leave work, something would crop up. On his way to Melissa’s house the bus broke down and he found himself walking and running the rest of the way to get there on time.

He reached her house by four fifty. A guy leaving the front door looked at him with a concerned look.

“Leaving it a bit late, mate,” he said, “There’s three before you, and you’ve only ten minutes left.”

Matt nodded and rushed up the stairs, closing the front door behind him. Halfway up the stairs he caught sight of a man stuffing his long cock into his trousers while walking along the landing. Come was still leaking from the end of it onto the carpet at the top of the stairs.

“She’s some fucking whore,” he winked at Matt. “What a woman.”

Matt smiled and turned the corner at the top of the stairs. All he could hear was grunting coming from the bedroom.

The clock read 16:51.

Matt rounded the door to the room to find Melissa flat on her back; her legs wrapped around the waist of the person that was currently fucking her, her mouth busy on the cock being pushed down her throat. Matt quickly dropped his trousers and watched from the doorway.

The guy fucking Melissa was intent to bring her to orgasm. He held her waist tightly as he fucked into her from the end of the bed. Her legs parted and she let them flail on either side of his body; held only by his hands on her ankles.

Matt heard smothered moans come from Melissa’s mouth and hoped that she was climaxing. The guy that was fucking her sped up as he too heard the same noises and seconds later he let his seed loose into her.

“Yeah, come for me, you slut,” he said as he emptied his load into her cunt.

As soon as he had finished he turned around to face Matt; waiting patiently behind him with his cock in his hand.

The guy continued to stuff his cock into his trousers like the bloke before him and made to move aside to let Matt have his fun.

“Don’t forget to click this device when you leave,” he said to Matt as he notched up his own score.

The clock read 16:57.

Matt looked at Melissa spread-eagled on the bed. He placed his hand over her pussy and as she reacted to his presence, spunk oozed from her used receptacle. The guy at the head of the bed was now wanking furiously and was unloading the contents of his balls in the direction of Melissa.

Matt watched as ropes of come crisscrossed her face. Come splattered onto her lips and she quickly swallowed it and licked her lips afterwards; some of it matted her hair with other strands of relatively fresh semen. The old stuff had dried on her ages ago or had soaked into the bed when she turned over.

Matt had three minutes. He let the guy squeeze most of the spunk from his cock, wiping the remnants of it on Melissa’s lips before putting his cock away, smiling at Matt and leaving.

“Better hurry up Mate, only two minutes remaining and you gotta get out as well,” was his parting comment.

Matt looked at Melissa’s come covered body. She eventually made eye contact and smiled at him. It was something he was keen to do. He didn’t want to be just another fuck.

Matt pulled her closer to the edge of the bed and opened her legs, he took his still cock and shoved it up inside her. Come leaked out of the side of her pussy as he pushed his cock in. He could feel her insides swimming in semen.

Matt’s hands came up on her waist and he smoothed them over her; gathering semen as he did so. His hands made for her breasts and he massaged the combined spunk into her voluptuous flesh. He tried to squeeze her nipples but was unable to do so; his fingers and thumbs slipping over her greased up body.

Matt then started to fuck Melissa as he looked into her eyes.

The clock read 17:00.

“Have you been a filthy fucker?” he grunted between gritted teeth as he pulled on Melissa’s hips while fucking his cock into her.

“Yes…” she grunted back; her lip turning up at the side. “And I’ve enjoyed every fucking minute of being filled. More than you can imagine.”

“Oh! I can imagine a lot,” retorted Matt.

Matt felt his orgasm come quickly. He pulled out of her cunt and let the ropes shoot over her whole body; adding to the juices that were already clinging to it. He dipped his finger into the combined fluids and offered them to her mouth.

Melissa’s tongue shot out and she licked them clean.

“Don’t forget to click the counter,” pointing to the dressing table, “she giggled.”

Matt turned, picked up the counter on the table and pressed the clicker.

The clock read 17:03. The clicker read one hundred and twenty-three.

Melissa’s hoops of laughter turned to giggles when Matt told her the total.

“I think I need a shower.”

“Not yet, darling,” Matt replied. Pulling her off the bed, he wrapped his arms around her. They wallowed in the smell of cum. His intention was to kiss her passionately, but when he saw the extent of juices that covered her whole body, he shied away from it.

“How many times did you come.”

“Quite a bit, I think. I was so fucking horny.”

With those words, Melissa or was it Messalina, headed for the shower with Matt following behind her. He watched her bum disappear behind the frosted glass enclave and he leaned against the doorframe, wondering. How far would she really go? He wondered what other historical slut he could get her interested in next?

It was food for thought.

 

 

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments