Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mrs. Jessup's House (part five)

11
3 Comments 3
14.6k Views 14.6k
2.4k words 2.4k words

After graduating from my desert high school, I entered a small state college on the coast. This was all well and good, but it meant that I had to leave my Mrs. Jessup and Sarah behind.

 

 

Sarah was now eighteen and in her Senior class. Carol was in her forties and by no means old. And she was still the prettiest French woman in our town.

 

All of my friends had always said so, and I knew it was true.

 

She was still five feet four inches tall and a stunning brunette woman. And as was true for most French women she had gained little or no weight over the years. Mr. Jessup had been the luckiest man alive if he had only known it.

 

But his drinking while he was away on railroad runs had contributed to his early heart attack in his forties. He had passed with little loss to Carol. She still had us. Sarah and me, Peter.

 

Sarah and I had never liked how he treated Carol but she had never complained. She just showed her true capacity for love with Sarah and me. And with the friends we brought over for special privileges.

 

She had always allowed me to fulfill my fantasies by never reprimanding me for peeping in on her showers. In fact she enjoyed the attention she didn't get from her husband. Then when I lost my virginity to her one night when I was seventeen we finally realized what kind of family we were creating. Especially when my girlfriend Sarah joined us.

 

After all the sex that had gone on in that two bedroom bungalow in the desert we couldn't have been happier about how things had turned out.

 

On the night before I went away to college Carol and Sarah planned a special going away present. Sarah was going to be starting her Senior year and was the lead cheerleader. In the morning I would get on board the train down at the depot and go away until Christmas. That was much to long for them both to not store up some memories to reflect upon in the coming months.

 

Carol knew I still had my voyeurism weakness and so did Sarah. What they did that afternoon in August, when it was over 100 degrees outside, was to decide to take a cool shower. They smiled at me and both walked into the bathroom from the front room. They had no doubt what I would do. Of course I went around through the kitchen to the porch and climbed up on the chair I always left there. I slyly looked through the window high in the bathroom wall.

 

They were just starting to undress each other. They were taking off their teeshirts and bermuda shorts as well as their white and pink cotton panties. They both displayed their v-shaped unshaven pussies. But then something new happened.

 

Carol sat down on the white toilet as if to relieve herself before getting the shower. No one does that. We all piss in the shower when the water starts flowing on our naked bodies. But she sat down. And then Sarah spread her legs and sat in Carol’s lap. With a quick look up to the window she began pissing on Carol’s pussy and Carol began smiling and moaning at the same time.

 

That must have lasted a minute or two and then they swapped places and this time Carol smiled up to the window and began pissing on Sarah's pussy. This was something new, and I enjoyed it and wanted to try it sometime. When they finished they stepped into the shower which was my unspoken cue to go into the hallway. I put down a pillow and started jerking off as I peeped through the trustworthy key hole looking right in the shower stall.

 

Even though they knew I was there my mind pretended to be doing something illicit. That made the jacking off feel that much better. As I always had in the past I came hard and enjoyed every second. Then I just watched for old times sake because I knew they were doing this for my benefit even if they enjoyed the hell out of it too.

 

My train was to leave at 10:00 a.m. in the morning. I had planned to rise at about eight and get ready. I was already packed with three suitcases. That was enough to start life in at small state college.

 

In the morning I left my house after breakfast and went next door to Carol’s house. She sat me down on her sofa in the front room and began giving me a blow job. She always knew how to do it perfectly. First she dragged my pants off and my underwear. The she licked off the pre-cum that I had oozing out of my hard cock. She did a thorough and exciting job on my dick. She sucked me dry when I shot my spunk. Then she smiled and whispered for me to lie down and rest awhile.

 

I must have fell asleep because I started and then looked up at the clock on the wall. I dozed off again. Next I awoke with Sarah jacking me off and making me hard. She too put her finger to her lips and climbed up and over my torso. She lowered her hairy pussy onto my now hard cock. I let her do what she wanted because I could see she was crying while she was humping her boyfriend. I came again, and she came. We kissed and she said that it was time.

 

I arose and prepared for my new life. By ten, I was boarding the passenger train with my parents there. They had never known that Sarah and I were dating, so Sarah and Carol had said goodbye at Carol’s house and both had cried. I wasn't to see them again until Christmas break in the middle of December when I would come home for two weeks.

 

Of course we wrote but even then we knew you had to be pretty discrete in letters that passed through the postal service. And in those days people really made few if any long distance calls. So everything was going to be new when I came for the holidays.

 

I did well enough at college, and from the experience gained in our desert home, I may have broken a few hearts. I know I fucked enough to ruin an A average. When I arrived home in mid-December Sarah and Mom were waiting for me but there was something new.

 

Some dude was hanging behind Sarah with a possessive look in his eye. And Carol was standing beside a guy that couldn't be more than four years older than me.

 

“How are you girls.”

 

You have to understand that I had been the sexual master in our home and it never even occurred to me that anyone could take my place. Both guys offered their hands and I automatically took them even if I had my doubts about what was going on.

 

Sarah's friend was Gary. Carol’s was Sid.

 

Both then said that they just wanted to greet me and would be on their way. That left me a very quiet walk home with my suitcases in hand. It less than a mile away. Even for winter in the high desert it wasn't very cold. Carol and Sarah walked along with me and they were very quiet. When we arrived home it was time for explanations.

DommeRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DommeRose

 

"Gary is gentle but firm in bed and I need dick, Peter, you know that. Carol’s pussy licking isn't enough."

 

"Sid just graduated from law school and in this little town he found me. I’m a woman who can fulfill a willing man's needs but he'll never replace your hard charging cock or your love of peeping. He doesn't even know what that's about."

 

Of course, I understood. I always understood women. It was my strength. And it got me lots of pussy which was the most important of all. So Carol and Sarah told me that their guys would be over again later but now was our time. I was so happy as Sarah and Carol started stripping right in the front room. We were going to need the whole floor for our sexual escapades. We brought in some pillows but that was all.

 

I looked at them lying on the floor with their breast so aroused and pretty. I looked at their v-shaped cunts already leaking fluids in anticipation and didn't know where to began.

 

I began with Carol of course. She was always my bell weather. My port in any storm. And she fucked like she hadn't fucked in years. I put on a condom that I always had with me. Then I licked her thighs until she was begging for my cock. I crawled between her legs and thrust it home. Now I started the fucking she needed.

 

"I missed you so much lover. Fuck me harder, oh, harder, I'm coming and coming."

 

All the while Sarah was laughing and crying as she licked my cock and Carol’s pussy at the same time. I finally pulled out of Carol. I kissed her soft lips and turned to Sarah.

 

"Come with me.”

 

We walked into the bathroom. I placed her in the shower. I had not forgotten their sendoff earlier in the year. I took my cock that was pointing up toward the ceiling and directed him at Sarah's pussy. I began to piss on her with a strong stream that I had saved for hours on the train in expectation of this moment. I sprayed her cunt and her tits. She was squealing as I pissed on her smiling open mouth.

 

Then she laughed and pulled me into the shower. She made me sit on the floor and placed her cunt above me. She pissed all over me and we both were laughing hysterically while Carol was just grinning at us.

 

That was my homecoming from college. Who has had a better one?

 

The next morning Sarah went off to school. I was off from school for a month but she would only get two weeks off and they hadn't begun yet. So she was going to see Gary at school and maybe give him all the details. Maybe not.

 

My parents had welcomed me when I went home after my session with my ladies. Today they had to go shopping so I was left on my own. I had a thought. We lived on a corner lot with another house just around the corner. A girl named Cindy lived there. We had known each other in school and were the same age. I wondered if she was home from college too.

 

I had never told Carol or Sarah but they weren't the only girls around there that had aroused me. They knew that anyway. Cindy had always been a secret crush. She had long auburn hair with a beautiful figure. She had developed early and she always carried her breasts high and proud. We had often trudged up the hill to school together but we never got together.

 

I had another secret concerning Cindy. She had been another girl I peeped at. Between our houses were two salt cedars. They bloomed in the spring but held their odd needles all year round. And they were easy to climb. Often in the evenings when we were juniors and seniors I would sneak out the back porch and climb one of those trees. It was for a good reason. On the second floor of that other house was Cindy's room. For a peeper all pussies and tits are fair game. And Cindy had a pussy and tits that wouldn't quit.

 

I learned to know when she would be preparing for bed and be in place in my tree with my cock sticking out of my jeans already hard. This was a dangerous game because she had a father about twice as big as me. But the peeping had always been good and I shot many a wad of cum onto that salt cedar's branches.

 

I thought I'd just check it out again. She might home from college.

 

I eased out the back door and looked around the area but didn’t seeing anyone. I walked casually over to the tree and looked around again. Then I quickly climbed up about twenty-five feet. I was well hidden from below. There were hardly any people walking around in the middle of winter. I looked in Cindy's room. No luck. It was empty but on her bed was laid out a set of clothes. This was interesting. I could wait awhile. After about ten minutes she walked into her room with a towel around her body and one wrapped around her auburn hair. She was home from college.

 

She fluffed up her long fluffy hair and tossed away that towel to a corner. Then she dropped the other towel. Wonders to behold. Cindy had completely grown up. Her legs were long and curvy and her pussy was truly red with curls. Her waist was trim and soft looking and her breasts pointed upward. She had nipples that looked swollen. I loved that look for tits.

 

Now the preening began. She had a full mirror attached to her vanity and it was against the wall I was facing. I could she her juicy butt and also her full body in the mirror. The best of both worlds. I started what I had meant to do all along. I released my cock from my pants and started jerking and jacking for all I was worth. Oh how I loved peeping. It would always be my favorite sex act. It was so fucking personal to the one doing it and so secret.

 

She started admiring herself and then started pleasing herself. She was rubbing her cunt with her fingers making herself come. Finally she crammed almost a hand up her cunt and started fist-fucking herself. All the while she was pinching her nipples with the other hand. She had obviously done this before. And you could see that she was coming all over herself. It was running down her legs. She might need another shower.

 

In only a few minutes I was spewing spunk on the tree trunk. It was time to go home. I had a good story to tell Carol and Sarah later.

 

 

Published 
Written by Green_Man
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments