Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Daughter's Best Friend - Part 7

"Amy demands a hard fuck from her best friend's father before he shoots his load over her."

32
9 Comments 9
31.1k Views 31.1k
4.6k words 4.6k words
Famous Story

I awoke to the morning sun shining through the window, casting its rays upon my naked flesh. As my eyes began to stir, my mind ran through the replay of what had taken place the day before. The evening Amy came over and we spent a wonderful night exploring one anothers naked bodies, before she finally allowed me to not fuck her, but make love to her.

"Mmm!" I heard from my side, accompanied by soft deep breathes. As I turned my head, I caught sight of one of the most beautiful things any man could pay witness to. A beautiful woman laying naked at his side, her legs parted and her own hand gently sliding back and forth across her womanhood. Her eyes were closed, the sweet murmurs of moans seeped through her ruby red lips. Now, I've seen a woman masturbate before, both in person and in videos, but watching Amy seemed to do something else to me. Was I falling in love with this amazing young woman?

I lay there, watching her enjoy the soft pleasures of her own heat rising within. Her free hand rose up across her curved hips, over her waist to gently cup one of her breasts. She squeezed it, creating a rise in the small mountain shaped breast as it grew taller. Her other hand continued to rub over her pussy, which had become moist from the sounds I could hear being made from below.

Her eyes opened, and she turned to notice me watching her. Her lips curled to offer me one of those loving smiles.  "I hope I didn't wake you?" she asked.

"No, I'm sorry. I just didn't want to disturb you. You looked to be enjoying yourself!" I informed her.

"Mmm, I am."  Her hand continued to slide back and forth between her thighs, while her other hand squeezed her breast once more. The result lead to another soft groan "Ooh", accompanied by a deep outtake of hot breathe. Her nipples had slowly become erect from the flow of cold air running across it, as well as the heat rising from her own body.

Looking at me, she spoke, "I'm always horny first thing in the morning, and I love touching myself. I especially like it when someone watches me!"

"I love watching you, Amy!" I replied.  My cock began to stir below. It shuffled around between my own thighs, almost tapping each side with a small slap as it started to rise.  I could feel it begin to harden and grow in stature while my eyes focused upon her hand sliding across the tender pink flesh of her pussy lips. There's just something about watching a woman pleasuring herself, it's such a beautiful thing to watch.

"Looks like the little guy's woke up!" Amy stated, as her eyes diverted to my cock which by now had grown a good few inches, standing to attention and thickened quite a bit.

"Can you blame him?" I whispered with a wry smile.

Her hand released hold of her heaving breast, slipping across the small gap that lay between us before slithering over my hips. She soon grasped a tight hold of my throbbing cock in her hand. She then proceeded to jerk me off, her hand beginning to rise and fall in a slow sensual pace. My foreskin peeled back, revealing the large bulbous head that shone in the morning light. Her other hand continued to rub her own pussy, as she told me with a soft giggle "As you can see, I'm really good at multi-tasking!"

"It hadn't gone unnoticed!" I told her. My head rolled back into the soft pillow, where my eyes closed and took in the wonderful sensation of having my cock jerked off by this amazing young woman. I groaned "Ooh!" as Amy continued this wonderful display of satisfying both of our needs at the same time. She altered it up at times, going from a slow tender pace to faster, accompanied with a slight twist of her wrist that forced her hand to turn around the shaft of my cock.

As I lay there, caught up in the moment of sexual fulfillment, I felt the sudden rush of my cock caught up in a whirlwind of both Amy's wet hole and her tongue sliding around the crowned head. My eyes snapped open, where upon I looked down to see Amy now positioned at my waist, her head over my groin and my hard throbbing cock stuffed deep into the wet hole of her mouth.

"Oh, fuck!" I groaned loudly. The warm sensation of Amy's lips sliding up and down around the length of my shaft was exhilarating. It spread a warmth throughout my entire body and a rush of blood that shot down to my pulsating cock. "Oh my God, you suck cock so good, Amy!" I called out through a mixture of moans.

Amy continued sucking, where her head lifted up and down. The thick piece of shaft slipped in and out of her mouth, where her lips were tightly clasped around my cock, feeling every ridge, every vein upon my cock as it slithered between her lips.  "Mmm!" is all I could hear, the acceptance of her own gratitude of being allowed to suck my cock once more. She knew exactly what to do, when to do it. Each rise and fall, each slide of her tongue across the bulbous head of my cock brought a reaction and groan from myself.

After several more head bobs, my cock popped out with a soft 'snap' of a sound. She continued jerking it, her hand firmly wrapped around the base. She looked up at me, our eyes met. "I'd suck your cock anytime you asked me to, I just love it inside my mouth and running my wet tongue over it!" she informed me. Words any man loves to here.

"Amy, would you like me to lick your pussy while you suck my cock?" I asked her.

The curls on both ends of her lips rose and her eyes widened as her face lit up with delight.  "Ooh, I'd love that!" she answered.

She moved to position herself over me, sliding one of her slender legs over my upper chest before she shuffled backwards. The smell of her sex whiffed up my nostrils, causing the sweet aroma of my her musky scent to bring rise to my own sexual lust to eat her out once more.  Her body now positioned above my own, her sweet ass just inches away from my face. Her ripe peachy pussy lips were already wet from touching herself moments prior, causing me to wet my own lips at what I was about to receive.

My hands rose up where I wrapped them around her thighs like a snake, my hands returning where I grabbed a good hold of her soft ass cheeks. I pulled them apart, with my eyes now staring up at not one, but two holes that lay before me. Her pussy lips parted slightly, causing a small amount of honey juice to drip down into my mouth. Like before, she tasted as sweet as I could remember. Her asshole was small and puckered just above her pussy, but for now my main focus was to eat her out.

Amy lowered her hips, as my tongue rose out of my mouth and they connected.  "Oooh!" Amy gasped as my tongue slithered over her peachy lips. "That feels so good!" she groaned.

I continued on, where my tongue softy lapped at her pussy lips as more of her honey juices flowed onto my tongue for me to savor into my wet mouth.

Below, Amy's head lowered as she swallowed my cock once again. Her hand gripped tightly around the base, where she jerked me with a slight twist in her motion that caused my body to feel sensations ripple throughout. My hard cock slipped through her lips, where I could feel her tongue inside her mouth run circles around the bulbous head. Her head bounced up and down, while her hand slipped from my cock and reached below, soon grasping a hold of my balls. She gave them a gentle squeeze, which caused me to react instinctively as my hips bucked slightly and sent my cock to thrust an extra inch or more inside her mouth. "Mmm!" I heard in a deep groan as my cock pushed it's way deeper in her wet hole, before retreating back to normal.

I pulled away briefly from licking Amy's pussy, "Sorry!" I called out.

My cock pulled free from her mouth, as I heard her respond, "It's okay... was my fault anyway."

She then returned to stuffing her mouth with my thick hard cock.  This time she teased and swirled my balls in the palm of her hand, adding fuel to my sexual desires burning within. Her head bounced up and down, where my cock slid in and out. Drops of saliva from her mouth seeped through the cracks, causing it to slither down across the ridges and deep throbbing veins around the long thick shaft.

I returned to licking Amy's pussy once again, my tongue ran across her peachy lips over and over. The sweet honey juices trickled from between her lips onto my tongue, before I used my fingers to spread her pussy lips wider as her pussy opening gaped before me and I forced my tongue inside. My tongue entered her deep dark wet hole causing her to squirm a little in response, before I began to slide my tongue around her inner walls. Moans erupted from below, a mixture of her response to my actions and the pleasure of my hard cock inside her mouth.

We must have taken pleasure in what we were doing for a good while, before Amy pulled my cock out of her mouth and glanced over her shoulder towards me. It hadn't gone unnoticed, as I pulled free from eating Amy's pussy out and looked around that perfectly shaped ass. "Wanna fuck me?" she asked.

What a stupid question, I immediately thought, but didn't dare say. "I'd love to fuck you, Amy!" I replied. My mouth, my chin was smothered with her honey juice.

Amy drew her leg across my upper body, soon finding herself positioned upon one side of where I lay. She looked up at my face, where I stared upon her beautiful naked form. "Can we really fuck this time?"

"How do you mean?" I curiously asked.

"I really enjoyed you making love to me. It was the most beautiful thing I've ever experienced, but I just wanna be fucked so hard by you right now. I'm so fucking horny and I just need your cock deep inside of me!" she stated more clearly.

"If you're sure?" I asked.

"Yes. I need you inside me so bad it aches inside my tummy at just the thought!" she said.

"Okay!" I answered.

"Oh, goodie!" she replied, as she leaned in and hugged me, the best she could as I lay there on the bed. 

She kissed my lips, a passionate embrace that caused my heart to beat faster, uncaring of the taste of her own juices she transferred off my lips to her own.  She pulled away as she leaned across my waist and positioned herself over my body.

My cock bounced around just inches away from her wet cunt.  She knelt upright over my position, looking down upon me.  Reaching below, she took hold of my throbbing hard cock in her fingers and positioned the crowned head at the opening of her tight peachy pussy lips. She ran it back and forth across her peachy lips, where I felt the soft tender pink flesh of her womanhood collide with the bulbous head of my cock, and upon the slit.

"Are you... ?" I began to say to her, before it was too late.

She pushed down upon me, where my cock stabbed into her tight wet hole. My cock forced her pussy lips to spread wide, her ass slapped hard upon my body as she crashed upon me. 

 "Oh Shit!" I cried out, as my head thrashed back into the pillow as my eyes closed. My face scrunched and my mouth gasped for an intake of air, more out of shock and the sudden feel of my cock being propelled deep into her wet cunt. It took me a moment to gain my composure from this sudden shock of her actions. I gasped for air, before I looked down to see Amy looking back upon me.

"Oops, sorry. I just couldn't wait to have your hard cock back inside me!" Amy cheekily grinned.  She then shook her hips side to side for a moment, causing my throbbing cock inside to rattle against her inner walls.

"Oh fuck!" I cried out once more, where my hands reached down and grasped a hold of her hips to stop her. These actions had caused my cock to pulsate at an incredible level, and I knew I may struggle to last if this she continued with these sexy movements. 

"Be careful, I don't wanna cum too early," I told her.

Amy grinned. "Don't worry, I'm pretty sure I have ways of making you hard again. I wanna drain your balls over and over. I want you to cum deep inside my pussy, all over my face and tits!" she told me, licking her lips in a provocative manner.

With that, she slowly rose up on her knees. My cock slipped free, and I looked down to see it glisten, coated with her wet honey before she slammed it back inside her cunt once more.

SoophieKamenski
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SoophieKamenski

"UGH!" I groaned.

"Ha-ha! Do you like that?" she asked. I was too caught up with my insides torn apart by all these emotions being thrashed around to even answer her question.  To her though, that just meant I did. She bounced again, and again. Up and down her body began to leap, using her knees as leverage of which to levitate from.

"Oh, fuck. Oh, my God!" I moaned. My hands still gripping her hips, albeit she was in full control of her movements and all I could do was hold on for dear life with little guidance.

"Ah-ah-ah-ah!" she moaned each time her body slammed back down upon me. The sound of her sweet ass cheeks slapping against my thighs echoed from below, while my balls began to bounce up and return in kind by slapping against her cheeks. The bed rocked, more than it had ever done since I had bought it after my ex-wife had left.  The headboard slammed against the wall, but thankfully we had no next-door neighbors to complain about the noise. "It feels so good to ride your hard cock!" Amy screamed out.

I watched as her body bounced up and down on my thick hard cock. It thrashed around her tight wet cunt, with the wet sounds being made from me plunging in and out of her wet hole.  "Fuck, Amy!" I cried, "Don't stop."

She continued riding my cock up and down for another few moments. I could feel myself drawing closer to the edge of insanity. That point of no return of which every man desires to reach, with the hope of being pushed over the edge. Her palms crashed down upon my naked chest as she fell forward. She shuffled her upper weight back and forth, causing the cool air to catch wind across the lower base of my throbbing cock and ball sack. Her wet juices trickled down the long thick shaft of my cock, seeping down to my balls as it ran over the bulky sack beneath.

"Fuck me... fuck me harder!" Amy screamed out.

My hands slipped from her hips to grab a tight hold of her ass cheeks, she squealed in response. I held her there, a few inches over my groin before I began to use my mattress as a trampoline.  I thrust my body off the soft bouncy surface, where I raised an inch or so causing my cock to drive hard and deep up into her wet cunt.

"Agh!" Amy cried out as I forced my cock to delve deeper inside.

"Oh, fuck!" I screamed as I felt the ridges around the length of my shaft push against her tight pussy lips, spreading them wider and pushing in and out. After a while it felt like my cock was on fire, burning from the friction caused by me ramming my thick hard cock in and out of her tight cunt.

"Oh, yes... oh, my God... keep going!" Amy called to me, as I felt her hot breathe flow down across my face.

The sound of my body slamming fast against her ass could be heard down below. My balls bounced violently around in relation to my deep hard thrust of my hips off the bed.  Sweat dripped off my forehead, as well as across my chest. The heat rose from our body temperatures in the room, aligned with the deep smell of sex we were forming together. Both of us breathed heavily, where we continued to not make love to one another, but truly fuck in every sense of the word.

After a minute or so I slowed down to a virtual halt, where I just rammed my cock deep up inside her wet cunt every few beats. Each one was accompanied with a deep cry from my lips, "Ugh. Ugh. Ugh!"

"Agh. Agh. Agh!" Amy groaned in response.

After several deep thrusts that caused Amy's body to shudder, I dropped my hips down, and my cock pulled out and bounced around, glistening in the soft light. Amy looked at me, more with surprise I'd removed my cock from inside her warm hole than shock at what I'd done.

"I'd love to fuck you from behind, if you'd let me?" I asked her.

"Yes, please!" she answered.

Amy dragged her weight off me, where upon I rose up and quickly positioned myself behind her body. My eyes stared down upon this amazing ass of hers, as I gave it a gentle slap.

 Amy responded with a quick "Ow.  Oooh, again!", as I did as she asked.

'Slap.' My hand connected with her firm young buttocks. 'Slap.' I snapped my palm across her cheeks once more. 

"Harder, hit me harder. I've been a naughty girl!" Amy whispered as she looked over her shoulder to me.

'SLAP.' I snapped my palm across her cheek. The sound echoed within the room, leaving a slight red mark upon her ass cheek. I leaned in and kissed it better.

I then proceeded to grab her ankles, and pulled them apart to spread her wider. I knelt in-between her legs, positioning myself close to her ass as I lowered back onto my ankles. One hand grabbed her ass cheek and squeezed it, while the other slipped underneath. My fingers rubbed back and forth across her wet pussy lips. She was soaked, it seeped through the slit of her opening.

I slid a finger inside. "Ooh!" she moaned as my finger entered her, where I wriggled it around causing her inner walls to almost vibrate in relation to the gentle caress. I then dipped another finger inside, soon joining the first as they formed a tight bond and I swirled it around inside her wet cunt. 

"Oooh.  Aghh!" she groaned.  I began to finger fuck her, my fingers dipped in and out of her wet hole. Slowly at first, before I picked up pace and within moments I was thrashing my fingers deeper inside of her cunt. She rocked upon the bed a little, her hips bucked gently while her ass cheeks wriggled and twerked at my actions.

After making sure she was still nice and wet, I retracted my fingers and sucked on them to taste the sweet honey she coated them with. The sweet taste trickled down my throat, causing the smell to drift up and into my nose from within. It was intoxicating.

I grabbed her hips, she looked at me across her shoulder once more. "Fuck me hard!" she said in a demanding tone.

Without warning, I thrust my hips forward. The crowned head of my cock pushed it's way through the tight opening of her pussy lips. They pulled apart with ease, the lubrication of her honey helped both her pussy open wide and my cock to easily slide inside.  I pushed all the way until my body slammed against her ass cheeks. "UGH!" I groaned loudly as I entered her.

"AGHH!" Amy screamed out, feeling the thick hard shaft of my cock spreading her wide while the bulbous head pushed deeper within than it had ever been.

"Do you like that?" I asked.

"Oh fuck yes... again, fuck me hard again!" Amy screamed.

I slowly pulled free several inches, before I slammed tight against her body once more. "Agh," I groaned as I felt my cock slam deep inside. The ridges of my cock rode against the tight inner walls of her wet cunt. They didn't seem to want to let go of my cock, but it was too wet as it slipped back with ease before thrashing inside once more. Again and again I slammed my hard cock deep into her wet cunt.

Each time my body slammed against her ass cheeks, while Amy groaned "FUCK! Yes. Again. Again!"

I picked up the pace, to a point where the slaps of my body against hers almost drowned out the groans Amy was making. Her upper body ducked down, where her head fell deep into the pillow. Groans and moans of pure ecstasy and deep satisfaction bellowed from the cushion she buried her face within.

I pounded her sweet wet cunt, over and over.  My body thrusting back and forth, while my thick hard cock pulsated and throbbed with each intake of thrashing my cock inside of her.  "Oh, fuck... I'm gonna cum in a minute!" I screamed to Amy.

I'm not sure if she heard through the sounds of our bodies colliding and the drones of noise she made, with her head still buried into the pillow.  I felt my cock draw closer to the edge, sensing it was only moments before I would cum.

"I'm gonna cum!" I cried out.

Amy raised her head. "Cum over my face and tits!" she responded finally.

I pulled my cock free from her wet hole, Amy quickly turned on the bed to face me and sat down. She rushed to be closer to where I knelt, as I jerked my cock in my hand. My hand lubricated from her sweet honey that had coated every inch, every side of my throbbing thick cock where the veins appeared to pulsate around the long shaft.

Amy leaned forward, and she opened her mouth and began to suck on the crowned head of my cock that glistened. She used her tongue to run circles around the rim, before taking it inside and suckling upon the large bulbous head, attempting to draw the cum towards the slit by sheer force alone.

"Fuckkk!" I started to cry out, "I'm cumming."

Amy pulled her head away, where I continued to jerk as I felt a wave of cum spew out of the slit. "UGH" I screamed out. It flew across the bed, landing upon Amy's pretty face, hitting her in the corner of one eye while also strings fell across her cheek, her nose and lips.  I continued to jerk, and I felt a second wave strike moments after.

Amy peeled back where she leaned on her hands and thrust her chest forward. A second wave of cum thrust out like a piece of string as it caught Amy's breasts and clung on for dear life. A few more smaller shots exploded out as each one crashed upon her naked body, her breasts and chest in-between.

My legs felt like jelly as I knelt there with my cock throbbing in my hand, jerking the last few drops I could muster from my cock to drip over her naked chest. Sweat dripped from my forehead with more circling down my own chest. I started to regain my composure, as I looked down to see Amy before me.

Amy had cum splattered over her chest, her breasts and strung across her erect nipples. Upon her face was even more, where one blob was captured in the corner of her eye, which she kept closed. Another string clung off her nose and lips as if dangling off a cliff.

I ran my finger through the corner socket of her eye, cleaning it as the pool of cum coated my finger. "Open your mouth!" I told her, and she did.

I slipped my finger between her lips, where she sucked on the tip and took in the cum stained upon the end. She opened her eyes, as my finger pulled free.  "Mmm, I love the taste of your cum!" she said with a wicked smile.

Amy then proceeded to use her own fingers to clean her face, lifting every string and drop she could and put inside her mouth to clean it off. She proceeded to look down upon her chest, where she saw the cum splashes that had fallen across her. She used the palm of her hand to spread it around evenly, using my cum as a form of cleanser to keep her skin fresh and youthful by all accounts.  She made sure to run it over her pimpled areolas and erect nipples, which only caused them to grow even harder from the warm sticky cum that began to paint over it.

She leaned in, where she opened her mouth and sucked on my cock several more times. I could feel her sucking hard, drawing every last drop from inside to seep free from my slit and onto her tongue.  "Mmm," she moaned before she allowed my cock to plop free and licked her lips. 

"That was wonderful," she said in her sexy tone. "Just what I needed first thing in the morning."

I knelt back onto my heels, looking across upon Amy who sat before me. Her chest, her firm young breasts and erect nipples now glistening from my cum stained across them.

"You didn't cum?" I askedld her.

Amy just smiled. "It's okay," she started to say, "I love making you cum!"

She then slipped off the bed, began to step across the lush carpet towards the door. My eyes watched her move. The sway of those hips, the jiggle of her firm mountain shaped breasts. The wiggle of her ass cheeks with each step she took. She looked back before she reached the door.

"I'm gonna take a shower. Why don't you join me!" she said with a cheeky wink.

She exited the room, where a moment or so later I heard the sound of the shower being turned on.  The crashing of the waterfall echoed down the hallway and into my room.

Stained with my own sweat, I stepped off the bed and followed in Amy's footsteps as I left the room to cleanse myself and maybe have a little more fun with this beautiful young woman who had rocked my world over the last twenty-four hours.

Published 
Written by John_Doe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments