Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Dramatic Soulmate, Part Two

"Just one nasty, forbidden encounter was all I wanted. Then I could get back to business as usual."

28
22 Comments 22
11.8k Views 11.8k
1.2k words 1.2k words
The next two weeks following that fateful night when I grabbed his cock in my car were absolute torture. I was excruciatingly stressed out. It was hard enough to focus, considering that no matter where we were in the office, sexual tensions between my crush and I could penetrate steel. But the suggestive comments that ensued every single time we had to talk to each other about something work-related started to morph into a nasty little plan. I was obsessed.

We were in the elevator, making jokes and smirking at each other. He complimented me on my necklace. I asked what he had on his schedule for the rest of the day. He invited me to join him on the 14th floor around 5pm to see the new construction for our expansion project. He said there were a few things he thought I could do to help him get ahead. My eyes lit up and the electricity pulsed from my lips to my nipples to my anxiously swollen clit. I don't know shit about construction, but I wanted to suck his dick more than anything in the world. That was my cue.

I slunk back to my office and can hardly remember shutting the door and sitting at my desk in utter disbelief. Was this really going to happen? I wanted it so badly. But this could be the most tragic HR nightmare in the company’s history should things not go as planned. And that would be on my shoulders. I started to feel my own self doubt creeping in. What was I thinking?

Since we first connected in my car that night, I was dangerously preoccupied. My professional responsibilities seemed to multiply like rabbits. I was helplessly distracted by the incessant fantasies, detailing the infinite number of ways I could please him. I mean seriously, that sexy memory of his thick, hard bulge of manhood in my hand was not about to leave my dirty mind anytime soon.

While my pussy dripped at the thought of his throbbing cock, the intense pressure of my job snuck up behind me and just thrust itself right into my asshole. With no lube. That analogy does not even do it justice. I was forgetting things. Making mistakes. Maybe the universe was trying to tell me to lay off this unrealistic daydream. Get back to work. You are going to lose your job if you don't get things done. So many details to remember, people to call, projects to organize, the Tin Man needs oil, the Lion needs courage, and fucking Dorothy can’t remember her own address… this is my day to day as Director of HR for a high profile company.

Still, I kept coming back to one singular thought - a sneaky affair sounded like the perfect release. Just one nasty, forbidden encounter was all I wanted. And then, I could get back to business as usual.

The 5 o’clock hour was approaching fast. And I was wet. I mean, let’s be completely honest here, you know I had already made the decision to give him the best head of his entire life the minute I touched his throbbing dick in the car that night. I packed up my things at 4:50pm and ran to the ladies room to freshen up. This was it! I wanted to be ready for anything.

I locked myself in a stall and busted out my mirror. Mascara - check. Hair - check. Lips - check. Pussy lips - dripping.

SelenaSaintsTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SelenaSaintsTS

I was ready.

I approached the elevator but quickly darted for the stairwell. If anyone saw me going up to the 14th floor, they would want to come with me. There was a lot of buzz surrounding the new construction. Smiling to myself, I took my time scaling the four flights ahead of me. I’ll break a sweat soon enough, I thought. Right now, I needed to focus on looking fresh for my man.

I turned to climb the final section of steps, and I heard a door close behind me. I didn't even have time to spin myself around before he had his arms around my waist, kissing my neck. I completely lost it. I turned to face him, looked him deep in the eyes, grabbed his ass, and pulled his massive bulge up against me. He motioned with his eyes towards the door to the 14th floor.

We pushed through the door in a fit of lust, kissing and grabbing each other all over. He locked the door and paused. We still hadn't said a thing to each other, but I didn't mind. He shocked me when he unzipped his pants and pulled out at least eight inches of solid throbbing cock. He held it, and started stroking it ever so gently, looking into my eyes the whole time, knowing this would push me over the edge. I smiled.

He grabbed my face and kissed me hard. My pussy was so hot and wet I could have melted my own panties right off. Suddenly, his hand went from my cheek to the top of my head, and he guided me to my knees. I was face to face with the most magnificent cock I had ever seen in my life. This was going to be amazing.

I looked up at him, wide eyed, with a little smirk on my face, like the one he knew from our sexual innuendos from the days past. I licked him from the base of his balls to the tip of his gigantic dick, flicking my tongue all around the head. He started to breathe heavier.

I let out a moan, and said, “Goddamn, I have wanted this thing in my mouth for weeks, baby.”

He grabbed the base of his dick with one hand and the back of my head with the other. I took it inside my mouth, shoving it deep inside, until the shaft had disappeared and all he could see were his balls, clenched with cum.

He fucked my mouth, the two of us in complete ecstasy, as I felt him pulsing, throbbing, and shooting a little pre-cum down my throat. I hummed and moaned as he fucked me, harder and faster.

I grabbed his ass with one hand and forced his dick in and out, faster and faster. My other hand was rubbing my slippery clit. I was so proud of myself. I needed this cum so badly, both mine and his.

He let out a loud groan as his giant load hit the back of my throat. I rubbed my clit faster and faster, cumming in unison with the sexiest man I had ever met. I swallowed pulse after pulse of hot cum, relishing in the moment, knowing I was one in a million, the object of his desire.

When he finally finished, he pulled out and I gasped for air, smiling up at him with ravenous eyes.

He smacked my tits with his dick and said, “Baby, that was the best head I’ve ever had. You’re a fucking porn star, I swear. Sorry if I dripped on your dress.”

I said, “You watch porn too?”

TO BE CONTINUED………

Published 
Written by kgnome
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments