Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Oh the Games We Play

"Meg and Danny enjoy the games they play."

7
2 Comments 2
16.5k Views 16.5k
1.6k words 1.6k words
The darkness swallowed Los Angeles, yet in the darkness she wasn’t

“Oh! Fuck, you just blew my head off, Jake!” Danny’s shout breaks Meg’s concentration, though she wouldn’t have been able to finish the statement anyway. The characters in her story have been eluding her since the beginning, and she has been fighting to finish the novel her publisher has been begging her for.

Meg looks up from the notebook in her lap and watches Danny pound quickly on his game controller, his attention solely on the TV screen across the room. She smiles at his enthusiasm, loving the way he leans into each attack as if that would make it any better. His dark hair falls carelessly in his face and he shakes it out of his way.

Danny glances at Meg and grins. “How’s the story going?”

“It’s not,” Meg mumbles with a sigh, kicking her short-clad legs out to the side. Danny pauses the game and turns to face her, giving her all of his attention, which she loves so she continues, “I can’t seem to understand the main girl’s motives. It's like Abigail is so meek and submissive she’s just passively floating through her life without really taking charge,”

“She’s the opposite of you. That’s why she’s so hard to write,” Danny exclaims as he starts up the game again, “You know I’m right.”

“I know…I need to think on this,” Meg mumbles, thumping her pen on her notebook, as Danny is absorbed into the video game again. He banters with his friends through their headset, yet she ignores the trash talk. She really wants to write, but Danny’s long fingers and muscular body is putting other, dirtier, thoughts in her mind. She slowly stretches out, rubbing her foot along his leg, breaking his attention from the game. Danny looks down, sees the seductive gleam in her eyes, and grins.

“Not now,” he says, and for a moment Meg can’t tell if he’s joking or not. Normally, Danny would just jump her when she gives him that look. Yet, when he turns back to the TV, she knows she is going to need to work for it. Which is weird. Slowly, a smile crawls over Danny’s lips and she knows. He’s testing her. He’s very good at pushing her boundaries, and forcing Meg to be submissive to his whims definitely puts her out of her comfort zone. With a sigh, Meg slides against Danny’s side, running her hand slowly up and down his leg.

“Danny…please,” she whimpers as her fingers rest gingerly on the fly of his jeans. He holds back his urges and plays on, even though he just wants to push her head into his lap for a great blowjob that he knows she can give him. He stares straight, his fingers expertly dancing over the buttons on his controller as he keeps up with his friends. It isn’t until she unzips his pants and strokes him through his boxers that he flinches and messes up.

“Fuck,” he hisses.

“Dude, what is wrong with you? That was an easy shot!” Jake shouts in the headset.

“I’m gonna have to pause this,” Danny growls before grabbing Meg and pulling her into a rough kiss that has her swooning. He drops the remote to his side and leans back on the couch, “Strip for me,” he commands, ignoring the fact his headset is still connected to his friends.

“Dude, seriously? He’s banging his girl,” Max, the other friend, grumbles in his ear, yet Meg hops off the couch and hurls her shirt over her head, distracting Danny from the babble in his ear.

“Slower,” Danny laughs, enjoying Meg’s enthusiasm at their new game.

Meg bores him with her seductive gaze as she slips her hands up over her breasts and into her hair, pulling it from its ponytail. She enticingly swings her hips as she unclasps her bra, flashing him her perfect breasts. He wants to jump off the couch and just bang her right then and there, but he started this little game, and he’s determined to see it through. Meg hooks the hem of her shorts and shimmies out of them, leaving her only in a lacy thong that she quickly takes off. Damn him and his slow, she thinks as she stands in front of him, waiting for another direction.

“Crawl over here now,” he growls, stroking his cock through his unzipped pants.

MiissladyFoxy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiissladyFoxy

Meg hasn’t crawled for anyone ever, yet she gets on her hands and knees, and slowly slips across the floor, agonizing the both of them with her snail pace. As soon as she is in grabbing distance, Danny catches hold of her hair and shoves her between his legs. Meg squeals, surprisingly aroused by his rough grasp on her scalp as he shoves his jeans down with his other hand.

“You know what to do with this, I’m sure,” Danny teases, and she grins before flicking her tongue over his dick, causing him to cuss, “Meg.” The warning in his voice has her cheeks flushing and desire coiling in her gut. He shouldn’t be so attractive when he’s threatening her, but the tone and his smoldering eyes has her hands wrapping around his base and her lips wrapping around his tip. He leans back and smirks.

“Good girl,” he chimes as he guides her mouth up and down his cock, and she strokes with each thrust. She surprises him by pushing down, sliding his cock deeper in her throat. He growls and holds her there, enjoying the feeling of her mouth and throat gripping his cock. He pulls back out and slams in again, fucking her face as she wanders her fingers over her dripping pussy lips. He stops when he sees her swirl her fingers over her clit.

“Is my baby girl horny?” he asks and she nods, “On the couch, legs spread,” he orders and she hops to her feet and flops on the couch in a hurry. Danny chuckles at her enthusiasm before turning and stroking her clit with his long calloused fingers. Meg jumps and gasps when he presses on her swollen clit. Danny smirks before stroking her pussy for a moment. Her head rolls back when his lips replace his fingers, and she cries out as his tongue laps at her damp lips. She is desperate for an orgasm, and when he sucks on her clit, she arches off the couch against his mouth. She bites back a scream as he continues his torture of bringing her to the climax, and stopping so she can’t actually cum.

“Danny!” she cries out after the fifth near-orgasm. He laughs and slowly slides a finger inside her pussy. Just one.

“Beg for it,” he demands, and Meg groans. She doesn’t want to beg. She just wants to cum. Yet he leaves his digit completely still inside of her. He doesn’t move until she thrusts her hips up, hoping to get him to fuck her. Instead, he removes his finger and she is left empty besides the agonizing desire to cum.

“Please,” she whispers.

“What was that?”

“Dammit, Danny, please let me cum!” Meg snaps and in response, he slams three fingers against her G-spot and thrusts upwards. Hard. The rough treatment should have her repulsed with him and herself, yet she is craving her orgasm too much for her inner feminist to care. She arches into his hand and cries out when she comes.

Her ragged breathing has no chance of going back to normal when he lifts her off the couch, sets her on her knees, and then shoves his throbbing cock deep into her still trembling pussy. She cries out as he pounds her hard, enjoying the rough way he gropes her breasts or pulls on her hair. She screams when she comes minutes later, her body reeling, yet he won’t let up.

This started as a game, but Danny discovered the truth. He loves to dominate his hotheaded, independent, girlfriend almost as much as she loves to be submissive to his intense needs. Meg had no idea her body could respond to such hardcore stimuli, but here she is, screaming out his name as he fucks her from behind like the slut she knows she is.

It is after her third orgasm that Danny pulls out of her, squirting his cum all over her back and ass. Meg collapses on the carpeted floor, exhausted, satisfied, and oddly inspired. She giggles before looking back at him.

“I think I get Abigail now,” she chimes as she sits up and plants a deep kiss on his lips. Danny watches with primal pride as she saunters to the bathroom to wash his cum off of her.

“Dude. We saw that,” Jake says in Danny’s ear and Danny just smiles wider.

“How did I know you’d use that hack,” Danny retorts before pushing his cock back in his jeans and sitting on the couch once again.

“She’s fucking hot,” Max mumbles with obvious desire in his voice.

“Get your own,” Danny counters as he finds the controller again, “Let’s fucking play,”

Published 
Written by megXXX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments