Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Personal Cock Slut

"I will do anything for his cock!"

11
3 Comments 3
29.4k Views 29.4k
940 words 940 words
Sometimes our sex is soft and tender, making love. However, sometimes it’s rough and raw, hot fucking. I received a text on Friday mid-morning from my man at work. 

He wrote, “I’m horny. I need my cock sucked and fucked. Some woman will have my cock in her mouth and pussy this afternoon. Are YOU interested?”

I replied, “Yes, I am. I want your cock, I need your cock! Just tell me where and when.”

He then wrote, “Hmmm, doesn’t sound like you want it badly enough. I’ll have someone else do it.”

I pleaded, “Nooo! Pleeease let me do it.”

He then denied and teased me, “Sorry, you don’t sound eager enough. I’ll have someone else take care of my cock. Then the only question I have for you is whether you prefer that I just describe it to you after, take pix for you, or let you listen to the sucking and fucking sounds on the phone?”

Getting wetter, I replied, “That sounds fucking hot and YES I would want all three options. But my pussy is dripping wet right now for your big, hard cock. I NEED it. I will do anything for it. ANYTHING... just name it.”

He agreed and commanded, “Okay, first you must be ready to meet where and when I text without delay.”

“I will be ready and waiting… and very wet.”

More command, “Second, with a marker, you must write on your body that you’re my personal cock slut.”

Again accepting, “Gladly! I AM your personal cock slut. I will do anything for you and your cock.”

“Lastly, when you see me, you are not allowed to speak. You must drop to your knees and start sucking my cock. No words, just sucking and fucking from my cock slut.”

My excited reply, “Fuck yes. Whatever you want. I am your personal cock slut and cum whore.”

During and after this text, I fucked my pussy with my fingers and toys to a few orgasms. I could not wait for the next text with his instructions. In preparation, I wrote his name and cock slut on the inside of my thigh. I sent him a couple of photos of it... and my wet pussy. Thankfully, he seemed pleased.

It seemed like forever (actually only 90 minutes) when I eventually received the text. On the drive to meet him, I rubbed my wet pussy some more. We met in a motel parking lot. As instructed, I did not say a word. When we got into the room, I dropped to my knees like a good cocksucker and opened his pants.

MiaWade
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaWade

I love when his big hard cock pops out in my face. He grabbed my hair with one hand and his cock with the other. He started to slap his big cock against my face.

He commanded, “You can talk now, but only to beg.”

Opening my mouth for words - and more - I said, “Yes, please let me suck your cock. I need it in my mouth now. I can’t wait to get my lips around it. Let your cock slut show you what a good cocksucker she is.”

I proceeded to suck his cock like it was water in the desert. Then I started to lick up and down his long shaft. He told me to lick his balls. He said that he hoped that they were sweaty and dirty for his dirty, cock sucking slut whore. Yes, they were sweaty, but tasted even more delicious. I love the flavor of my man! Then he told me to show him how much I really wanted to fuck him by sticking my tongue in his ass as far as I could. Lucky for both of us, I have a long, eager tongue and will do anything to please him.

Next, he ordered me to take off my clothes and to get on the bed and spread my wet pussy open for him. As usual, he began to tease my throbbing pussy with his cock. He gave me only an inch at a time, slowly, while I begged for all of his fat eight inches, fast and hard. He stopped to take a few pictures for us... and you. The delay was agonizing, but hot and sexy as with everything that he does.

He then told me to turn around, get on my knees and elbows so he could fuck his slut from behind. That allowed him to pull my hair and slap my ass while he fucked me. That’s my favorite. We came together. As his hot cum filled my pussy, I was the happiest girl in world, knowing that I was able to please him and that I got to cum, as well, a half dozen times throughout the process. He told me what a hot, fucking slut that I am.

He asked, “Who owns your pussy?”

“You do. Only you. You can have my pussy, mouth and ass anytime that you want it. It’s all yours; just ask for it or better yet, just fucking take it.”

After that, we laid in bed, arm in arm, kissing, cuddling, talking about our day and making family plans for the weekend. We are one-hundred percent committed and faithful to each other. Well, unless you consider the other women that we play with together as cheating. We do not. I am a one-cock woman and do anything he tells me to do... anything. Fortunately, while we do push the envelope, he would never ask or tell me to do something that makes me uncomfortable.

Published 
Written by jnusk
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments